[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest poloblue

hahahahahahha, guess what i did to the shinhwa devil?????? (the shinhwa devil is my friend who hates shinhwa and always makes fun of them)

well, yesterday i was at her house, and her laptop still had shinhwa songs from the birthday party (we had a joint bday party and i put shinhwa songs on there). well she had deleted the songs from her playlist but not from her laptop. so last night, i put them back on her playlist and changed the names of the artist. heheheheh

i put brand new as a black eyed peas song and HERO as a coldplay song. hahaha

then tody on msn, she was like 'i think my itunes is stufed up, it keeps playing your songs'

hahahahahaha, she has no idea!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahha, guess what i did to the shinhwa devil?????? (the shinhwa devil is my friend who hates shinhwa and always makes fun of them)

well, yesterday i was at her house, and her laptop still had shinhwa songs from the birthday party (we had a joint bday party and i put shinhwa songs on there). well she had deleted the songs from her playlist but not from her laptop. so last night, i put them back on her playlist and changed the names of the artist. heheheheh

then tody on msn, she was like 'i think my itunes is stufed up, it keeps playing your songs'

:w00t: OH MY! THAT IS FUNNY!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I STILL CAN'T STOP LAUGHING....

I REMEMBER HOW ONE FRIEND OF MINE ALWAYS MADE FUN OF ME LIKING SHINHWA. BUT I KEPT TELLING HER STUFF BOUT SHINHWA AND I MADE HER WATCH XMAN IN WHICH SHINHWA WAS IN, AND NOW, SHE LIKES SHINHWA ALTHOUGH SHE REFUSES TO ADMIT. BUT I CAN TELL SHE LIKES SHINHWA BECAUSE SHE KEEPS ASKING ME ABOUT THEM... HAHAHAHA. SHE USED TO HATE HYESUNG, BUT BECAUSE I LIKE HYESUNG MOST, AND TOLD HER MANY MANY THINGS ABOUT HIM, NOW, SHE THINKS HYESUNG'S HOTT. :D

I wonder what hyesung did and what did he receive for his birthday... seeing that dongwan got a motorbike (wayy cool!)

I'M STILL LAUGHING.. HAHAHAHA.

Guest pharmer

Thank you luckyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funniest parts:

ANDY: Yes. She said she'll take me home and she took me home. We were only going out for a week at that time and she asked me 'what kind of car do you drive?' and by that time we were already at my place. I said 'ooh a foreign car..'. And she goes 'where is it?' 'Oh that car over there, that foreign car' but at that time I didn't own a car. Then we got out and at that moment the car started driving off.

LJS: That car you said was yours?

ANDY: Yes.

KHD: At that time you should have yelled, 'ok Kim driver, go ahead'.

SE7: How much older was she?

ANDY: 4 years.

SE7: Did that person approach you like this?

KHD: Hey Se7en, stop asking the questions!

that is one messed up position to be in!!! the car drives off!! lol!!! but KHD's excuse was pretty good. lol!! I thought koreans (asians in general) have this thing against dating older women? seems like they've all dated ppl who are older.

JJ: After watching Andy, I remembered something. I sometimes have a sudden urge to blast the music, turn on the lights and go dance in front of the car. One day I decided I should do a cutesy (ehgyo) dance to my girlfriend. So at that time, Andy's heart dance was really popular, so I started to do the heart dance when my girlfriend said 'Andy does it cuter' and to me that.. my heart went pound. The funny thing is I thought ok I shall master this dance because I'm the type to finish what I started. By myself I would search "Andy's heart dance" and for an hour I studied his expression.

that's such a burn!!! so funny but i'd agree, Andy owns the heart dance.

Thanks again for translations!!! ... your done translating but the clubbox is still dling... :blink:

Guest samshiku

hi krizza! (can i call u tt? :P ) anywayz the show's name is 051018 SBS Favorites Show and this is the show whereby they played a prank on minwoo...AND the one with the lie detector...^^

i dun think they have the whole show in youtube but i think i shall upload it on sendspace for you guys^^(cos i can't find a link for it on the english forums :( ) but its in chinese subs...so it may be a problem for pple who dun read the language..is tt ok? bcos its SO much funnier if u understood...

i remember smth abt how someone said tt minwoo does not know how to say NO to girls..its really telling in the prank especially when the girl says 'i like you' and he says 'i like you too' but obviously in a different sort of way..haha he was so helpless!

wahhhhhhhhhhh.....thanks luckyyou for translating ysmm!! i heart u! :D. dang..understanding what they say makes it so much more funnier. puahhhhhh. itz funny...bc i was juss reading it..nd i can remmeber the parts that i was watch'n on tvants yesterday..so i could laugh at those parts...like how se7en leaned over all close to andy..puahhhhhhh.

if anyone else watch'n ysmm already..did u guyz notice how andy would tap his fingers on the table as if he was like bored or nervous? it was wen i think..se7en was answering or sumting. lolz..i juss remembered that. xPP.

nddddddd wheeeeee crystalis...x3333 for posting the concert on youtube. =DDDDDDDDDD.

puahhhhh dv..what u did to the shinhwa devil was hilarious. hahahhha. it was creative..and hilarious. hahhaha. maybe she'll like shinhwa now that she will listen to their songs a lot..xPPP.

la la la..i heart this thread...so much shinhwa love. oh! i was goin to upload the "make a man" thing taht shinhwa did on youtube ..but i realized itz .rmvb..can i convert that using virtual dub? o.O...bc i can't split .rmvb files on windows movie maker. =X.

i tried naver searching like "sbs gayo" nd stuff..to try to find the dates for them..buh no such luck..::cries::..haha.

28/11 [Trans] HyeSung's handwritten message to his fans on his birthday.

hyesungs so sweet ^^ how much i wish shinhwa one ay would come to this thread and notice how many people here love them o so much

Krizza!!! i went to your website but i havent read all the stuff yet though lolz my dad needed to use my computer so i like quicly turned off all the websites (picures of shinhwa) lol XD but ill check it out later when i have time

thats just sad im glad andy didnt leave thats what i love about them their strong friendship together the legend i bet andy felt really touched/sad/happy that they care about him so much :blush:

sry i havent been talking for 2 days somewhat but i have been reading silently lol does anyone have snow? ive been out there and hw thats why i havent been talking -__- too busy now i needa finish a project due on thursday ahhhhh so much to do but i hava day off today YES!! WOOOO!!

oh btw can anyone tell me if hyesung has 2 albums or one? cuz ive only heard one of them ty ^^

I read Hyesung's message to the fans on his birthday.

Aw. I thank god he was born to life.

He is simply one adored person and a warm-hearted person.

You will always be in my prayers Hyesung Oppa <3

영원히 함께해! 화이팅

@labingtatlo

Hey krizza, I'll send you the link for the concert when I finish uploading.

===

@Rozzy- You're welcome....the english version of OIAL was quite...*cough*

Though a large part can also be blamed on the lyrics...they didn't flow very well in the first place...

===

@horsy

what the difference between a bbobbo and a kiss?

^ a bbobbo is kinda like a sweet kiss, a peck on the cheeks kinda thing. A kiss is more lip-to-lip action lolz

===

@luckyyou THANKS ALOT for doing translations!

===

@strawberry16 Hyesung only has one solo album out, and it took him a while since he wanted perfection. But also quite a few singles and collabs: Keep Holding U ft Sunmin, Sky Forever ft tsuyoshi, take me to your heart ft MLTR, haru haru, ocean blue ft minwoo, super rookie theme ft woodong, April Snow theme with S etc He's working on his second right now...as well as that body he promised us :D And that's why we don't see him much these days. Oppa hwaiting!

ah.

two days away and what do i see?

8 pages to backtrack!

again, i ask you guys, why is it that when i'm away, everyone's here? then when i'm here, i'm all alone!!!

page726

JOYCE!!! lemons are yummy! *eats ORANGE and LEMONS* lols. i love OnL (random) and yes, you just called minu minbong. minu-syndrome acting up again, eh? but i have to agree, when i see wannie, everything just turns back into wannie-mode for me. it's like, wannie is surrounded by this magnetic force which makes you forget that you even have minu-syndrome.

ah! the CAS! lols. in manila it's like CAS is the dominating power. haha. but it may just be me cause i'm from CAS but almost everyone i know from highschool is here too.

i haven't seen that ep of inkigayo yet!!!! gr. when was that? date?

samshiku, thanks for this article, andy really did have a hard life. it breaks my heart to see sucha cute guy be heartbroken and it always amazes me how he puts a smiling face when he've gone through so much as a child.

this must be why shinhwa's so important to him, cause shinhwa's already become an unbreakble family to him.

wildcard., no problem, we try to help those who needs help in these thread, as long as we can help.

page727

moon-soon, ya! joey! what are you doing here? i thought you went to a friend's house for a group study! lols, i'm telling mom!!!

and who is this friend of yours, is she abby? hehe...

Rozzy, that cute face where he purses his lips??? you mean that hot and cute face he makes when he purses his lips? yes!

joyce, thanks for the uber hot *ehem* pics of minu getting those awards in behalf of shinhwa, i must say that i don't really like his hat. he always wears that hat and i don't like it. but it makes him look hot though. argh.

debz-minw(oo)'fre@x, i didn't expect them too win those two after what that damn mkmf did. yepp and overseas awards is much more rewarding.

amy, i think suju took up 13 seats ^^ yes, two awards and those twoa wards are much greater. fans gave them to shinhwa. and not some under the table negotiation.

Rozzy, yes, i agree with you. those two awards are from the fans. :P we worled hard for those. i mean, the overseas part. i voted everyday! and im sure you guys did too!

qaxlod, don't feel sorry...

orengi, thansk for sharing more minu pics from the awards.

Mabe, you're here! lols. do you remember me? well, i sure do remember you! we kept on exchanging pms... me trying to say my part for shinhwa and you trying to tell me how great dbsk is. ^^ don't worry, i kinda know them now. i still like to bash them though, but i've come to the realisation that "not everything can last" *double meaning cough cough*

jbj, i noticed that too. suju and dbsk congratulating minu.. well, it would seem impolite for them if they didn't, i mean, minu passed them, right? good thing for suju and dbsk!

dotty, lols. ss501 damn, they won best dance group? is dbsk not nominated? dbsk deserves the award better than ss501.

lilshinhwafreak, yeah, two awards that they truly deserve is nothing to be sad about. though i was pretty sad myself but it passed after afew moments. at least SM didn't have the power to hack the system. it would look to awkward.

amy, i never knew korean entertainment is worse than philippine entertainment. better judges, i vote for that. seriosuly, just because they attended, doesn't mean they need to takle home an award. why not make up new awards like "best attendee award" or soemthing. or "earliest attendee award" gr. mkmf is making my blood boil. again. must see wannie's smile to make me cool down.

plus yeah, sungie's perf is so wonderful. so clear. i'm actually listebing to it right now. for the upteenth time. wannie tend to sing songs he likes. gr. that boy. he should stick to songs that are more in his range. he's got a powerful band-like voice... and he's using it for high songs. *wacks wannie's head with a fly swatter* silly boy!

wa! what ep of xman is this? minu's body is too great sometimes... in many ways than one. haha.

dotty, i love ftts! lols they deserve it.

i agree with you! i was saying some pages back how i think dbsk's 3rd album was rushed too. and well, it's like mkmf was hurrying up SM to release the album so it'd be counted in the awards show. lols. sorry, i was specualting so don't jump on me guys, if any dbsk fans are reading this.

page728

pandan, thanks for the YT links. the seats were like... empty. okay, it was not like empty cause they were really empty. mkmf, you better learn your lesson now.

and that picture fo shinhwa!!! you see JINSYUNG? i WOODONG and RICSYUNG! see how wannie's resting on wannie's lap.

as for the RICSYUNG, see how jinsyung's face is so happy. sungie's smile was beyond hapy, he was on a high while eric... look at eric's face. look at his smile. that half-hearted smile. andhow he was looking at a point somewhere near suingie's right foor up to the point where jinnie's right foot was touching sungie's right knee.

see?

THAT IS RICSYUNG!

bwahahah!!!!

lynnshim, yeah, me too. it would have been great to see shinhwa up on stage getting the awards together... :P

xtine, i see you said "our" minwoo. not using "my" minwoo now, i see...

alexine! you should sleep! and you are still posting at 245am? tsk tsk, you should not follow my example!

lols. the cake was delis! and a theology essay? haha. the cakes was yummy! hehe.

and i dind't write that. my sister did. and she said it was an "o" and not a "ue", the line was not seen cause of the highlighting of the red pen.

really? a whole resto???

wow!

pictures!

xmkaex!!! lols. i'll tell my sister's friend. i think her name's abby. i know she only loves dongwan ^^ don't worry.

tvxqsaraeng!!!! thanks for the trans!!! minu's too sweet and cute! but no body can make my heart flutter like wannie. even random comments from him makes me fall head over heels in love with him all over again.

thanks again!!!!

naomi!!!! hello! now you know that shinhwa won two awards. ^^ see? our boys can do it. through the fans!

Riz! yeah, it would be better if they just played it on air, subbed! and not dubbed. haha. but we can't make them do that. gr. dominate the world with shinhwa love! well, the overseas award was one step forward.

i know i know! minu sleeping. i'd do anything to be the MC for such a show! then i could just barge inside artist's homes... like wannie's.... and minu's!!!!!

joyce, thanks for more pics.

and yeah, i saw it coming, ever since that damned clean up.

some clean up.

xtine, lols. you make me laugh whenever i read your posts!

hehe...

everybody wa saying how hot minu was in the pics and how they love his outfit and here you are imagining how it would be if you were kissing minwoo with that pony.. ah!

wannie will be better cause his hair will be just plain soft.

joyce, pilgyo.. argh. i like sungie better, though i call him pilgyo when my sister's being pesky and i want to irritate her....

i love your reasons... i think #4 was the most popular choice.

yalingster, thansk for sharing that! i haven't seen that clip for the longest time!!!! eric's too cute.. :P

joyce for the upteenth time, minwoo came back with eric. but i'm curious, why did they make minu come? why why why?????

page729

joyce, as they say in tagalog, "sana magdilang angel ka" just like your username, angel2nyt....

i really hope shinhwa will attend even just one...

Bresis, some i've seen, some not yet. thanks for the pics!

jbj, hope they go!!! me too! maybe even just wannie? or jinnie? or andy? or eric? or sungie? haha. all? i'm sure at least one will come to support M.

joyce!, thanks for the jinnie pics. jinnie looks so dreamy these past few days.... gr. dreamy is sungie's title!!!!!!

kfosho, agree. it seems that wannie looks the same! still gorgeous, still handsome.

and then there's sungie's steve name. what do you think is a better name for sungie then? hm... i think mark is good. haha.

joyce! i haven't see than ep of goldfish yet!!! gr. why am i so behind downloading?

xtine... how can you dislike sungie's hair? it's so yummy! but yeah, i like sungie's hair better in their 7th jib! lols. i think 7th jib was soooooo great. :P

Rozzy, okay. this post made me all gushy! firstly, i need to download xman right now! and watch superman andy in action!

then i need to watch out for heroine 6 cause there will be jinnie love! and brian love!!!! and then micky's coming. haha. i'm in a good mood so no bashing of dbsk today. and omg, xiah too. see.. i'm in a good mood.

joyce, so xtine's description made you hungry too? well, i just came down and bought some icecream... lols. xtine's powers are too much. wait... icecream... didn't she say that wannie looks like an icecream... am i eating wannie?.. haha.

DV!!!!~~~~~ is back! haha!!!! hello man! well, seems like your party went great... hey come on!!!!!! and then the orange randomness!!!! ahhh!!~~~ sweet love!

dotty, i think the message is for the "fans" in general.

page730

samshiku!!!!! what clip is this?????????

riz, way too hot is an understatement.

samshiku, thanks for the gifs!!!! sungie looks so cute! minu sure knows how to hug... and make someone fit so perfectly into his body.... *pushes away dirty thoughts*

omg. wannie biting sungie!!!!!! *pushes away dirtier thoughts*

AMY!!!! you used sungie's caps when he was eating eric's fist!!!! waa!!~~ RICSYUNG!!!!!!

lols. take care of his knee....

AMY again! i really need to go and download xman now... i wanna see andy love. and see shinhwa love from andy... thinking of the 4th jib times is painful for me...

nutzie, lols. orangeville! i need to move there!!!!!!

minwoo.. bow down to me! lols.. my stomach's in pain!!!!!

let's ehem eat minu together. ;)

riz, when i leanrned the road that shinhwa has been on in the industry, i just can't help but love them. they truly are legends. everything.. everything... everything they have now is all what they deserve, and more.

shinhwa... will be a word i won't forget. it will stay with me forever.

it always amazes me how a group who doesn't even know me can make me tear up faster than when my parents are scolding me and saying things to me that are supposed to make em cry...

i wonder... why? is shinhwa that important to me already?

i think yes. i can't imagine how my life would have been if i hadn't known shinhwa.... i wouldn't be here, wouldn't know you guys, wouldn't curse SM , wouldn't love orange.... ah. the horror.

i'm starting to cry again!!!!!! grrr...

xtine, thanks for that hot M perf. more more more minu hotness....

page731

picklypickly! thanks for the clips!!! i'll watch them all! just not in this comp though... suddenly, my comp won't play YT vids. gr. so i can't watch. i'll transfer to another comp later. thanks again!

joyce! sungie was no1 in naver on his bday!!!! woo! SC fans are good!

xtine!!!!! i need a new code! gr. my player won't play it.... needs a new computer!!!!!! can anyone convert the movie into something a lowly comp like mine will be able to read?

joyce, thansk for the links in oceansix.... :P

paigehk, one seriously need to have a lot of money to buy all shinhwa stuff... good luck on your hunt!!!

xtine, i wanna grow old with shinhwa... i think there's a song that says "i wanna grow old with you"... hm, is it "evergreen"? westlife revived it, i think. lols.

i think i won't marry. as in. hm. if i ever do, spank me guys.

ane! yeah, some of my friends who i was able to force into watching told me taht eric's voice was kinda off. but i told them, thanks still for watching. i watched it. hehe.. :P of course i did. and eric looks even hotter on my tv with the little logo of gma7 up there, i don't know... it's just felt good to see shinhwa on the small screen.

they got candy from me... :P i bought them soem from candy corner...

page732

vignette, ah! too bad! i stayed at home until it was done before i went out to go to school! lols.. i was so into an eric mood!!!!!!!!!

dotty, thansk for the links!!! soo much YT links to catch up!!!!

joyce!!!! looooooooong posts??? who????? me????

never!!!!!! lols, you saw me here yesterday, eh? i didn't post yesterday. i was doing the CSS and html coding for the re-opening of my website... :P

i was here though... readinga nd spazzing with you guys, silently. then i had to go to my sister's school which was a two hour drive!!!! cause she made me buy sungie's bday cake for her "little" party. lols. that girl!

volans, ep #4. andy commiting suicide? crap. not true. it's a family thing.

joyce!!!! me wants that dvd!!!! buy me? :P

the scans are MAD HOT!!!~~

MAL, thanks for sharing taht news.

andy.. shinhwa will never be complete without you....

these news about leaving and heartaches... is making me feel pained. gr.

stop it guys.

i don't want to cry again!

i already have a cold and am taking two meds already!

*note: andy looks so cute in that pic in the article. lols.

DV!, lols. this ought to scare shinhwa. headlines: "shinhwa male fan, DV commited suicide for ___ leaving the group" hehe.. :P

Rozzy! thanks for the lowdoen! now all i need to do is wait for some YT links with subs. coolsmurf... :P

and about the se7endy thing, lols, that's weird, se7en really is the 7th member... :P he blends so much. kissing andy... that's eric's job!

and jinnie searching naver how to do andy's heart dance... i think i'll film my sister doing it... i also thought her how to do the crab dance and also the "mommy i want that dance"... :P she loves andy and sungie... :P good thing i have wannie all to myself at home.

AMY, i wish i could watch that too. gr. i need more money. money is so scarce nowadays... i need to buy more shinhwa dvds!!!!

teleprompter, is that it? wannie... lols. jinnie is kinda dorky, no?

page733

nutzie, why waste the ^ HOLY PRESENCE when they can be somewhere else NOT unholy? :P

MYLIA!!!!, welcome to the thread! we don't bite here. :P just be ready for some R related language when it comes to the boys, especially on minu discussions. and also, get ready for some little wars when it comes to claiming wannie. :P

tvxqsaraeng, i need need need to dl xman!!!!!! i want andy love!!!!

vignette! ate..... wow. we merely bought a small cake from goldilocks and cooked spaghetti and distributed shinhwa pictures and what did you guys do??????????

you bought a big cake from RED RIBBON!!!! with balloons!!!!!! wa. a student's mere budget can't top that. seriously..... why didn't you invite me? *hmpf*

i hope your friend gets better..... :P

JOYCE!!!! is that sungie???? lols. so adorable!

vignette.... good thing for your friends... i hope we could have done that too... for teh wansyung bday. :P i think my little sister alex will make a little party for andy on january. :P

i hope mommie alice is on vacation too.... and not gone.

page734

xtine... do you know how to convert the movie into a file my lowly player can read?

i wanna see minwoo acting too...

miss':bella, i can't understand a thing.. but... i'm sure it's full of shinhwa love ^^

MAL! thansk for the link... imma go to SS now....

uhm,. how long does it take for my prize to come? lols. i'm dying to get it.... haha.. sorry if i'm being pushy.. it's just that, my mom was like... oh really? you did? blah blah blah.... so i want to show it to her when i get it. haha... :P

picklypickly, gr. more YT links.... i need to transfer to a new comp to watch all these YT links... i'll comment on them after i watched them!

luckyyou, thanks for the trans!!!!! waa!!!~~~

AMY, now i really need to transfer to a new comp. to watch those YT links... can you send me the vid? so i can burn it... and show it to my sisters... :P

i love live bands...

but if it means less dance for minwoo... waaa!!!!

OKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRIZZA'S DONE WITH 8 PAGES OF REPLIES!!!!!!!!!

so now... PLEASE VISIT KRIZZA'S RE-OPENED WEBSITE!!!!!!!~~~~~~

13DAYFAIRYTALE

minu is my layout......

and if you want, please leave comments.... i need comments.. and if you have a site like mine, tell me and we'll link exchange! :P

i plan oj addinga shinhwa page... lols.... :P

yay!!!!

and joyce said i have looooooooong posts. <_<

21SE7EN PAGES OF BANGING LOVE ♡

28NOV;

PARK KYUNGLIM'S RADIO SHOW HIGHLIGHT

#Jiyong, "SeungRi is worried that he would not have a solo, so he kept mumbling, "SOLO SOLO" infront of other members.

#Jiyong always hugs SeungRi to sleep because he think he's cute but SeungRi always make unwilling noises.

KyungLim: Tell us the truth, do you like to be hugged by Jiyong when sleeping?

SeungRi: ... I do. *shy*

Jiyong: Then why make unwilling noises when you do?!

SeungRi: Because even though I like Jiyong hyung very much, I had been used to sleeping alone, and I felt weird if someone sleeps beside me. When you went, "SeungRi ah~ Let's sleep together!" I could only said, "Okkkkkk...." *unwillingly*

Jiyong: You broke... My heart... *dramatic*

#Jiyong: I used to ask SeungRi if he had ever seen me on the television when he first joined YG.

SeungRi: I did!

Jiyong: *satisfied smile*

Jiyong: And what do you think of me after you met me?

SeungRi: ... That you'd grown up alot.

mother effing cute. HAHAS. but i dun have time to translate EVERYTHING again. imma watchin volleyball champions now. GO FOR NIPPON! *random* so i'll be back when i have the time again. imma still mad at soompi. >( and yeahs i'll check the height issue thing. man, 2 pages were dedicated on their height alone.

MAKING OF FILA AD ON ETN*

CLICK HERE> http://tvnews.media.daum.net/_popup/200611.../v14862424.html

2 more news to be translated, but that can wait.

yes, that's for THE REAL concert on 30 December. which imma still wonderin should i go anot.

no i'd mentioned before, she's a CDTer.

symphony> my musical sister; thanks for the icons. >D

i need to get back to my volleyball game. CIAOS! GO FOR NIPPON~~~

theres really no use to copy the whole thing but just wanted to say wow you wrote a lot...very dedicated you are (:

crystalis lol thanks for the clarification cant wait for his next album when does his next album coming out next year? lol yeah and working on his body xD :P sry bout the questions but how many years do they have to serve army? 2 years? ahhh i really dont want them to leave though :tears:

ohh i'm gonna watch YSMM i just read all the translation's so now i'm gonna watch the real thing (: junjin's and andy's stories sound cute (:

they should have had all the shinhwa meember that would have been fun (:

hahaha.. sometimes, ya shim man man can be soo touching that i just start bawling by myself in front of the comp [you guys should watch the one with haha, brian, hyunyoung, that old guy in wontak's angel, and someone i don't remember.. it's about when you think your parents are cool.. just made me cry like crazy] but when all of shinhwa is in it, they make you laugh with all the jokes and secrets about them.. me loves!!!

Guest tvxqsaraeng

wow....see that's why i love YSMM.

I brings the celebrities to light. You can really see that they people really are people and have lives of their own and stories of their own.....It makes you appreciate them more and see them more in a better light other than them being your celebrity.

Huggles to JunJin and Andy. They went through a lot.

And thanks for the Translation! really appreciate it. Translating is not an easy job!

<3

Oh! and old Sungie pic when he was in the States!!! lolz:

14.jpg

hi guyz again! ::waves:: newayyyz..soo..i wanted to find more shinhwa and se7en love..soo..i naver searched it..and i have much to share..even a video clip! wheeeeeeeeeee...:D

mms://stream.media.naver.com/data1/2006/7/18/126/44bca56310d44bca58b255-yupgi_i.wmv?key=MjYxMjY4MDE4NjM3MjA3MDI3NDI3MTAyMnN0cmVhbS5tZWRpYS5uYXZlci5jb20wMzA0NGJjYTU2MzEwZDQ0YmNhNThiMjU1LXl1cGdpX2kyNzEyMjcwMDAzMjMxMjg1MDU2MDk3

that's the vid clip link..xD..itz frm a mkmf festival a few years bk..(2004)..but itz cute..juss watch it.nd u'll see.

::note:: don't watch it in windows media player..it doesn't wrk...but i does wrk on km player! puahh..nd i'll see iph i can give u guyz a dl link in a while.

B5BFBFCFC0CCB6FB_BCBCBAECC0CCB6FB26.jpg

i think this might have bene shared..but i wasn't sure..so yea..xP.

33-dongwook716.jpg

haha..xP

BDC5C8AD26BCBCBAEC1_1-coolkar.jpg

more pix of the same thing

i84614_shcjs7n.jpg

wheeeeee..keke..xP.

3245_6738_-sunju902.jpg

haha..more x3

that's what i've found so far..hopefully i can find more..nd i'll report bk the results..haha. xPPP. :D

::edit::

more!

BDC5C8ADC0C77B9F8C2B0B8E2B9F64-hsfs.jpg

BDC5C8ADC0C77B9F8C2B0B8E2B9F61-hsfs.jpg

BDC5C8ADB8E2B9F6BFA1B2B8C1E0-hsfs12.jpg

::edit2::

i have the dl link..so pm me iph u want it. :D..i also uploaded it on youtube iph u guyz wanted to see it. =]

Guest angel2nyt

ah.

two days away and what do i see?

8 pages to backtrack!

again, i ask you guys, why is it that when i'm away, everyone's here? then when i'm here, i'm all alone!!!

page726

JOYCE!!! lemons are yummy! *eats ORANGE and LEMONS* lols. i love OnL (random) and yes, you just called minu minbong. minu-syndrome acting up again, eh? but i have to agree, when i see wannie, everything just turns back into wannie-mode for me. it's like, wannie is surrounded by this magnetic force which makes you forget that you even have minu-syndrome.

ah! the CAS! lols. in manila it's like CAS is the dominating power. haha. but it may just be me cause i'm from CAS but almost everyone i know from highschool is here too.

i haven't seen that ep of inkigayo yet!!!! gr. when was that? date?

page727

joyce, thanks for the uber hot *ehem* pics of minu getting those awards in behalf of shinhwa, i must say that i don't really like his hat. he always wears that hat and i don't like it. but it makes him look hot though. argh.

page728

joyce, thanks for more pics.

and yeah, i saw it coming, ever since that damned clean up.

some clean up.

joyce, pilgyo.. argh. i like sungie better, though i call him pilgyo when my sister's being pesky and i want to irritate her....

i love your reasons... i think #4 was the most popular choice.

joyce for the upteenth time, minwoo came back with eric. but i'm curious, why did they make minu come? why why why?????

page729

joyce, as they say in tagalog, "sana magdilang angel ka" just like your username, angel2nyt....

i really hope shinhwa will attend even just one...

joyce!, thanks for the jinnie pics. jinnie looks so dreamy these past few days.... gr. dreamy is sungie's title!!!!!!

joyce! i haven't see than ep of goldfish yet!!! gr. why am i so behind downloading?

joyce, so xtine's description made you hungry too? well, i just came down and bought some icecream... lols. xtine's powers are too much. wait... icecream... didn't she say that wannie looks like an icecream... am i eating wannie?.. haha.

page731

joyce! sungie was no1 in naver on his bday!!!! woo! SC fans are good!

joyce, thansk for the links in oceansix.... :P

page732

joyce!!!! looooooooong posts??? who????? me????

never!!!!!! lols, you saw me here yesterday, eh? i didn't post yesterday. i was doing the CSS and html coding for the re-opening of my website... :P

i was here though... readinga nd spazzing with you guys, silently. then i had to go to my sister's school which was a two hour drive!!!! cause she made me buy sungie's bday cake for her "little" party. lols. that girl!

joyce!!!! me wants that dvd!!!! buy me? :P

the scans are MAD HOT!!!~~

page733

JOYCE!!!! is that sungie???? lols. so adorable!

page734

so now... PLEASE VISIT KRIZZA'S RE-OPENED WEBSITE!!!!!!!~~~~~~

13DAYFAIRYTALE

minu is my layout......

and if you want, please leave comments.... i need comments.. and if you have a site like mine, tell me and we'll link exchange! :P

i plan oj addinga shinhwa page... lols.... :P

yay!!!!

and joyce said i have looooooooong posts. <_<

of course i said looooooooooonnnnggggg post

hahaha

i was waiting for you to post when i saw your username lurking around.. hehe

but was disappointed when you didnt post

haha..

its so much fun when you have your long posts

gosh krizza youre so unfaithful

at least i TRY to be faithful to wannie

and yes CAS rocks

its still called CAS there right? in UPD its called CSSP (College of Social Sciences and Philosophy)

and your website reminds me that my website is outdated..ahaha

by the way did you watch the monday episode of 'deal or no deal'

i was shocked when i saw that their motif was ORANGE

weeeeeiiiiihhhhhhhhhhh

and the player was so much fun.. hahaha.. all the members of her family was wearing orange even kris aquino was wearing orange and almost everyone in the audience was wearing orange..

such a nice sight

i always remember shinhwa when i see the color

puahahahaha!!

shinhwa and se7en<33

[] o20041122001233jm18vzs3.jpg

i find that freakin hilaroius. eric the loner :lol:

and heres the sang sang plus(?) cut of se7en calling eric.

CLICK

i love it when i see shinhwa being all close and tight with my other favourite singers.

poor eric

hhahahaha

that picture is really funny

and also the sang sang plus ep with se7en..

'what's up man'

hahaha

Guest vignette

luckyyou, hugs to you for making an effort to do a translation of YSMM for us. It must have cost you a few sleepless nights to finish.

krizza, don't be sad because I too missed the party although I planned it. I had to get myself admitted at Polymedic Hospital due to a bad case of allergy. It was my friends who celebrated Hyesung's birthday since the cake and balloons was already ordered a few days ago. You can just imagine my frustration. :(

I just got my Seoul Concert DVD yesterday and watched the first disk last night. It's really worth it since their spiels have an english sub so I can get what they are saying.

1001414ef6.jpg

Guest chopsticksandspoon

luckyyou, thanks for the trans! now, if only someone will encode this... ah.

but i'll still watch it and just read through the trans!

thanks for your trans and effort!

DV, i am not unfaithful! i just think that those minu pics are good and it would be good to have a comeback using them. wannie is still my number one.

it's the minu-syndrome.

i put brand new as a black eyed peas song and HERO as a coldplay song. hahaha

lols! you're one of the coolest guy on earth! haha... i bet she's like... what the heck, BEP sang brand new? haha..... but hey, do you know that APL from BEP is a filipino? lols. just sharing..

lexine! yes... i mean, they won't admit they like shinhwa... they just don't want to be too addicted. tsk. those denial-queens.. <_<

i shud be gettin ready for school...

but i love this thread, so no.l LOL

damn DV hahayour story made me smile.

my friends like shinhwa too, they wotn admit it. i shud go to school soon or im gon be late!

AHH THERES SNOW EVEYRWHERE ASDLKJFASDKFJ !

bye!

lols, xtine should learn to control her shinhwa urges!!!!!

haha, sometimes i don't want to budge off the comp cause heck, i'm still watching shinhwa! but then my mom would be like, "do you want taht PC out the door and into the streets?" so yes, i'd stand up and go already. i mean, my shinhwa stuff are in my PC!!!!!

Thank you luckyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

funniest parts:

JJ: After watching Andy, I remembered something. I sometimes have a sudden urge to blast the music, turn on the lights and go dance in front of the car. One day I decided I should do a cutesy (ehgyo) dance to my girlfriend. So at that time, Andy's heart dance was really popular, so I started to do the heart dance when my girlfriend said 'Andy does it cuter' and to me that.. my heart went pound. The funny thing is I thought ok I shall master this dance because I'm the type to finish what I started. By myself I would search "Andy's heart dance" and for an hour I studied his expression.

that's such a burn!!! so funny but i'd agree, Andy owns the heart dance.

Thanks again for translations!!! ... your done translating but the clubbox is still dling... :blink:

ga!!! we liked the same parts! lols, i especially love this one.. jinnie searching andy's heart dance! haha.

i mean, my sister is cute when she imitates andy but andy just PWNS all... :P

his face, his eyes... ah, that smile.

ANDY MODE!!!!

hi krizza! (can i call u tt? :P ) anywayz the show's name is 051018 SBS Favorites Show and this is the show whereby they played a prank on minwoo...AND the one with the lie detector...^^

i dun think they have the whole show in youtube but i think i shall upload it on sendspace for you guys^^(cos i can't find a link for it on the english forums :( ) but its in chinese subs...so it may be a problem for pple who dun read the language..is tt ok? bcos its SO much funnier if u understood...

i remember smth abt how someone said tt minwoo does not know how to say NO to girls..its really telling in the prank especially when the girl says 'i like you' and he says 'i like you too' but obviously in a different sort of way..haha he was so helpless!

of course you can call me krizza ^^

ah! i can't read chinese though. hm. but i would still like it. hehe, i love dling.. though my comp takes hours to dl it is okay! al worth it. right now i'm dling M's episodes of nonstop 5 with english subs... :P

yes, minu have a hard time saying no... wa! i really want to see it! hehe... minu being all shy. ah! i wanna see a shy and hot minu...

hyesungs so sweet ^^ how much i wish shinhwa one ay would come to this thread and notice how many people here love them o so much

Krizza!!! i went to your website but i havent read all the stuff yet though lolz my dad needed to use my computer so i like quicly turned off all the websites (picures of shinhwa) lol XD but ill check it out later when i have time

thats just sad im glad andy didnt leave thats what i love about them their strong friendship together the legend i bet andy felt really touched/sad/happy that they care about him so much :blush:

sry i havent been talking for 2 days somewhat but i have been reading silently lol does anyone have snow? ive been out there and hw thats why i havent been talking -__- too busy now i needa finish a project due on thursday ahhhhh so much to do but i hava day off today YES!! WOOOO!!

oh btw can anyone tell me if hyesung has 2 albums or one? cuz ive only heard one of them ty ^^

i seriously hope so too.

many people love them.. overseas! overseas award proves that. :P and all the great concerts they've had all ove asia.

ah! thanks for dropping by on my blog! don't worry, there's nothing important there, i just rambled aboiut stuff. haha.

i think we're all glad that andy didn't leave shinhwa. maybe, if andy isn't in shinhwa, i wouldn't like shinhwa right now. it's just so hard to think of SHINHWA and see only five people. that's why i don't really like 4th jib. it feels incomplete.

snw snow snow? i want snow!

qaxlod, yes, i really am happy the sungie was born to this lifetime.. and that i got to know him even if he doesn't know i exist.

well, i'm happy that i knew shinhwa. happy that i'm sitting here knowing those six holy presence. hehe.

@labingtatlo

Hey krizza, I'll send you the link for the concert when I finish uploading.

===

@strawberry16 Hyesung only has one solo album out, and it took him a while since he wanted perfection. But also quite a few singles and collabs: Keep Holding U ft Sunmin, Sky Forever ft tsuyoshi, take me to your heart ft MLTR, haru haru, ocean blue ft minwoo, super rookie theme ft woodong, April Snow theme with S etc He's working on his second right now...as well as that body he promised us :D And that's why we don't see him much these days. Oppa hwaiting!

thanks! i downloaded both already! my comp's being exceptionally good during mornings nowadays, only, i couldn't play it. hm, what do you think is the problem? i need a new version of the player?

aboutt he sungie stuff.. sungie can be such a perfectionist sometimes... that's why all his solo perfs are so good...

kfosho, haha. i spent 3 hours writing that. i hate mondays cause i always need to backtrack about 10 pages.

naomi! the army again! lols. 2 years. i just hope sungie'll not got. i mean, his knee, right? hehe...

hahaha.. sometimes, ya shim man man can be soo touching that i just start bawling by myself in front of the comp [you guys should watch the one with haha, brian, hyunyoung, that old guy in wontak's angel, and someone i don't remember.. it's about when you think your parents are cool.. just made me cry like crazy] but when all of shinhwa is in it, they make you laugh with all the jokes and secrets about them.. me loves!!!

i agree.

YSMM is one fo my fave shows. it digs deeper into the artist's lives, not in that bad way though. it gives you access into their thoughts and opinions and also their lives. :P

i especialy loved the ricsyung when i watched that one ep they did during 7th jib. :P

XTINE! lols, i love that it's like, who's that guy on the back? haha. oh,. it's eric! haha... wa. i love love love se7en. and to think that he's the reason as to why i got to listen to shinhwa's 8th album in the first place!!! i effing love this guy.taht link with ricwan is too cute! i love love love that... :Phaha. eric can be such a dork...

i remember watching that sometime ago and i was like, what the heck are these two up to?

haha.

tvxqsaraeng! lols, i've seen that pic! it's from that site where koreans from the states get to aly to be celebrities or something. i think andy's from there too, also micky of dbsk. right?

haha. sungie looks so young!

Rozzy, ah!!!!! se7en pics with shinhwa!!!! i love these two! shinhwa + se7en is love!!!!!

gawsh, wannie looks so handsome in that second to the last pic!!!

vignette, ate!!!!!! are you feeling better now?

it's sucha pitty.. gr.

and yeah! when are we really meeting up? haha. i always plan a meet up but it never end up happening! wa. but now i am more free than last sem ^^

hm, and dec 16 is our last day of classes for this year... maybe we should REALLY meet up and have a shinhwa day!!!!!!

of course i said looooooooooonnnnggggg post

hahaha

i was waiting for you to post when i saw your username lurking around.. hehe

but was disappointed when you didnt post

haha..

its so much fun when you have your long posts

gosh krizza youre so unfaithful

at least i TRY to be faithful to wannie

and yes CAS rocks

its still called CAS there right? in UPD its called CSSP (College of Social Sciences and Philosophy)

and your website reminds me that my website is outdated..ahaha

by the way did you watch the monday episode of 'deal or no deal'

i was shocked when i saw that their motif was ORANGE

weeeeeiiiiihhhhhhhhhhh

and the player was so much fun.. hahaha.. all the members of her family was wearing orange even kris aquino was wearing orange and almost everyone in the audience was wearing orange..

such a nice sight

i always remember shinhwa when i see the color

lols. i was so busy with the CSS and coding of my website that day so i was browsing and reading but wasn't typing. wa!

long posts. i told you, my posts aren't long! :P

i'm not unfaithful!!!!! it's the minu-syndrome... it is it is it is!!!! :P but of course, those pics are too hot so i couldn't help but make a layout for it... hehe, PS is too evil to me... it gives me the power to make minu layouts that are too hot for my own good.

you TRY. doesn't mean you succeeded in doing so. ;)

CAS rocks socks. lols. yeah, we still call it CAS here, college of arts and sciences.. :P still forever. :P

ah! i don't watch abs that much! wa! but i would have loved to see a sea of orange!!!!! waa!!~~ wished i knew!

oh wow.. the closeness of shinhwa and seven.. although i've never listened to seven before, i do think that's he's cute.. he looks like kim jung hoon to me [you know, that guy in goong?] although, nobody can ever rival andy's cuteness =P

that old hyesung pic cracks me up.. he looks so funnyy!!

Archived