[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest angel2nyt

^

-dongwan is starting his new drama. i think the drama was called turtle, but the title has changed.

-andy is one of mc/host for golden fishery, and he's been on other shows too like x-man

-minwoo is going to release his live works cd i think, there's more info in the minwoo thread

-eric, i don't know what he's been up to lately after his drama KSA,

i think he just visited his niece in the US and is still looking at different roles.

-junjin is promoting his solo activities, he went on ysmm, xman, musicbank, golden fishery and other shows

-hyesung is gettting muscular xD, i think he is working on another album, but im not sure

correct me if im wrong on this info :sweatingbullets:

yes those infos are correct

minwoo is also going to have a concert

i think next week

and then a new single

lol the hyesung one..hahaha

getting muscular

edit:

my 25th :) page

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks angel2nyt for answering my question about andy. so no one has heard of that rumor? whew.. that's a good thing.. so he went back to the states just to study?

eeps! sota dvd scans!! thanks for those! but i stopped myself from looking at them.. i ordered the dvd already, and i want to be 'surprised' when i get the actual dvd...heehee!

i can't wait for the ysmm ep w/ andy and junjin to be translated.. must watch indeed!

hihi, that's cute vignette for celebrating sungie's bday.. and you even had balloons! so cute!

wow thank you for the pictures!!

but yeah, same for me and volans i stopped looking at the pics half way though cuz i thought...

I WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND SURPRISED when i see it.

gaha anyways

I WATCHED MINWOOS MOVIE TODAY

I CRIED SO MUCH

HE IS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR :o

i'll admit the first couple minutes, i thought.. hmm his acting isnt THAT great

but as the movie progressed, he seemed go get better.

like his angry scenes.

i wu silke

"omfg. thats so hot. minwoo shouting and angry like that."

HAHA

and den when minwoo wus cyring, i started crying too LOL

and while i wus sobbing i wus like "AHHH MINWOOO... " :tears:

our boys are so busy with their schedules...

MUST WATCH YASHIMANMAN!!

its like a BONUS

ANDY + JUNJIN AND SE7EN!

woot woot! 3 of some of my favouritest guys everr!!

and i wus in the hyebin thread, and apparently JUNJINS gon be on heroine 6!! along with brian! YAY!! <3

Guest miss':bella

I'm sorry but I just had to write this in Korean.

I wanted to spill my heart out to SHINHWA.

Most of you might not understand a word of it ^^ sorry!

MAIN.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

신화만한 개그그룹 없다.

신화창조 만한 개그팬클럽 없다.

짧은 인기가요 팬미팅에서..팬들에게 떡돌리려다.

떡 던져서. 지 팬 얼굴에 떡을 전통으로 맞춘 그룹.

지가 좋아하는 가수가 떡 던져주는데. 받을생각보단

"재들뭐야.미쳤나.왜떡을던져" 라며 떡을 피하는 팬클럽.

갈팬들은 다 가라. 갈팬들 안잡는다.

올팬들 와라. 올팬들 안막는다

팬들이 떨어져 나가도, 그 원인이 활동이라는 걸 알면서도.

나갈 팬분들 다 가라며. 안잡고 당당하게 뻑이는 깡쌘 그룹.

지가 좋아하는 가수 욕할꺼 다하면서. 심지어 엽사까지 만들어서.

좋아하는 가수 망가뜨려 놓기 까지하는...하지만 타팬들이 지 좋아하는

가수 욕하면.. 그사람 죽일듯이. 끝까지 욕해주면서 각목드는 팬클럽.

상 못받은 것보다. 무대에 못오른게 더 아쉬워요

상 못받은 것보다 무대에 못오른게 더 아쉽다고 말하는 놈들.

하지만 상 못받으면, 은근히 아쉬워하는 그룹.

'그 정도 활동해놓고 대상?.내가 팬이라도 못믿겠다' 이런 말까지 하던 사람들이.

투표시즌 다가오면. 시험공부 않하고. 밤새서 투표하는...

대상 신화가 못받으면. 그때서야. '신화가 대상 받을 줄 알았는데' 라고 말하는 팬클럽.

신화창조 팬클럽 감사드립니다

'신화창조 팬클럽 감사드립니다 '이런거 안바라는 척 하면서도,

이런말 해주면.. 혼자 좋아 죽는...생각했던것보다

만족하지 못하는 상 받으면. 겉으론 '뭘더바래!!' 이러고는. 뒤 돌아서. 미안해 죽는...팬클럽

GOODEMG 신화의 소속사는 신화가 먹여 살린다

아무리 떠들어대도. GOODEMG는 우리의 가족이나 다름 없다며,

지들이 번돈 쏙쏙 갖다 받치는. 원래는 돈도 많은 놈들 이지만, 소속사

빛갚으랴. 직원들 월급주랴. 돈 번것 GOODEMG에 다 쓰면서도,

GOODEMG는 우리 가족이라고 말하는 속 정 깊은 그룹

팬싸인회에서의 신화와 신화창조

'오빠!○년만기달려주세요!!제가오빠한테시집갈게요!'

혼자 기분 좋아서. 대답 기대하며 말하는 팬클럽.

'아하하...쫌어렵겠다.' , '그래~○년뒤에와!~'

한번쯤. 과연 얼굴은 보고 평가하는 것일까. 팬들조차 깨 닫게 해주는 그룹.

팬들 강하게 키우는 그룹 & 그리고 강해지는 팬클럽

숙소생활때..숙소앞에서팬들이."혜성오빠!!!!!!!~"

이러며 신혜성을 불렀단다. 신혜성은...잠을자다가. 계속 지 이름을 불러대는 팬들에게....

"○○년들아!!잠좀자자!!!!!!!" 이렇게 말했다는 그룹의 신혜성.

또 어느 팬싸인회에서. 어느 한 팬이. 전진을 쳤다고 한다.

전진은"미안하다고해" 이랬단다. 그리고 팬은 전진의 말을 듣고. "내가왜?"

합성 실력은 최고 팬클럽

티 안나게 합성 해서. 이게 정말 같이 찍은 사진인가.

할정도로 의심가게 만드는 최고의 합성 실력을 갖고 있는 팬클럽

숙성된 팬클럽 그리고 그걸 즐기는 그룹

콘서트, 팬미팅에서 '벗어라'에 '벗' 자만 나와도. 벗어라!벗어라!!외쳐되는.숙성된 팬클럽.

"우리 신창들 예전에는 티셔츠 하나만 벗어도 볼 빨개 지더니.

지금은 숙성 됫나봐~' 라며 웃고 넘어가는 그룹.

그리고 콘서트 때마다 옷벗는 유일한 그룹의 한 멤버.

"아 재는 또 벗냐. 작작 좀 벗어라. 노출증이냐!!!" 이러면서도. '○○○노출증?'

이라는 기사 뜨자마자 욕할줄 아는..신비한 팬클럽.

고의적이 아니라며. 콘서트때는 옷을 벗고 춤을 추는게 더 편하고,

그게 너무 자연스러워 진거 라고 말하는 한 멤버.

기사까지 났어도 꿋꿋히 콘서트에서 옷을 벗는 유일한 멤버 이민우.

그 가수의 그 팬

신화 닮아서 산만한.

신화 닮아서 어디서나 배짱좋은.

신화 닮아서 어디서 개깡있는.

신화 닮아서 무서운게 뭔질 모르는

신화 닮아서 끝까지 포기하지 않고 하는

신화 닮아서 웃긴것도 엄청 웃긴

신화 닮아서 욕도 엄청 잘하는

신화 닮아서 소리도 엄청 큰

신화 닮아서 노래도 오질나게 잘부르는

신화 닮아서 영원할꺼라고 믿는.

신화 닮아서 마음 여린.

♥ FOREVER SHINHWA & SHINHWACHANGJO ♥

downloadphpgrpidisefldiyv4.jpg

11月27日 Shin hye sung 축하하고^0^

이젠 지났네.........................ㅠ_ㅠ!

FOREVER SHINHWA & SHINHWACHANGJO

wow thank you for the pictures!!

but yeah, same for me and volans i stopped looking at the pics half way though cuz i thought...

I WANT TO BE SHOCKED AND SURPRISED when i see it.

gaha anyways

I WATCHED MINWOOS MOVIE TODAY

I CRIED SO MUCH

HE IS SUCH A GOOD ACTOR :o

i'll admit the first couple minutes, i thought.. hmm his acting isnt THAT great

but as the movie progressed, he seemed go get better.

like his angry scenes.

i wu silke

"omfg. thats so hot. minwoo shouting and angry like that."

HAHA

and den when minwoo wus cyring, i started crying too LOL

and while i wus sobbing i wus like "AHHH MINWOOO... " :tears:

i watched th movie like a month ago without subs and i cried..haha

i wonder how much imma cry after i see it with subs xD

yeah minwoo looks hot in the angry scenes :Dx3

^

-dongwan is starting his new drama. i think the drama was called turtle, but the title has changed.

-andy is one of mc/host for golden fishery, and he's been on other shows too like x-man

-minwoo is going to release his live works cd i think, there's more info in the minwoo thread

i think he just visited his niece in the US and is still looking at different roles.

-junjin is promoting his solo activities, he went on ysmm, xman, musicbank, golden fishery and other shows

-hyesung is gettting muscular xD, i think he is working on another album, but im not sure

^wow..they are all soo busy doing solo stuff.

and i wish them great success

eric is resting. good for him. he deserved to recharge after all the hectic filiming and concert and plane-jetting

lol! i cant wait to see a beefed-up hyesung! haha

Guest angelix

28/11 [Trans] HyeSung's handwritten message to his fans on his birthday.

tosy01.jpg

Click to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...6;boardseen#new

Source: syoungin

Translated by: ||sOpHiA*@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Quote by sophia

I will not hide my posts and I can only hope that people cares enough to leave some nice replies for me to read =)

^

hahaha! i can't imagine hyesung getting muscular..

though he really need some muscles..

but not as buff as wannie.. ahihihihi..

Belated Happy Birthday to Sungie!!

i bet he had a blast yesterday!!

vignette

oh! i love the cake!

you even prepared a party for him.. haha..

Guest picklypickly

i've yet to have time to watch minwoo's movie, but everyone's making it sound really good. plus i think haha's hilarious. so i can't wait.

anyways, here's another clip from the fan meeting. JinSyung-ie goodness

and another random clip. from what i understand, it's that hidden camera show and they're playing a prank on minwoo during his bump days. and andy's in on it. i think they're makin minwoo believe the girl's into him cuz she's bringing him a gift and they even exchange phone numbers (??). it's cute to see minwoo all shy tho! lol. anyone who understands korean wanna tell me if minwoo has any game? haha. :lol:

Guest luckyyou

REMEMBER YOU CAN DL THE SHOW @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

This is part 1 of the translation..

KHD: First I'm going to ask Lee Gae In sunbae, have you ever let go (or throw away) of your pride because of love?

LGI: I went beyond letting go of my pride... It was once mashed. But I don't think you can really love someone if you've thrown away your pride. From the time your throw away your pride, love can't happen. There's no way you can start it again.

KHD: So you're saying there's no point in throwing your pride away for love.

LGI: That's right.

KHD: So then what are we going to do about our question?

YJS: Should we just call it quits on this question?

EVRY: Thanks everyone for your hard work!!

LGI: Oh forget it, forget it. I thought you wanted to know the result of what happens when you do that.. All of a sudden one night when I called her, she goes 'I have to sleep, hang up'. Something felt wrong. When I asked her what's wrong, she would say 'Why are you so nosey?' If I say 'What do..' she goes 'Stop it! Stop it'. Then she starts slapping me. I endured it all. I thought to myself where do I go and ask for help. Asking for help is kind of embarassing, you know? So there was once a time I endured the slapping and all for love.

KHD: Jun Jin, were you ever hit by a girlfriend?

JJ: I had a girlfriend who couldn't control her strength. One day she said she wanted to drink something. So even though it was hard to get to, I wanted to look cool so on a u-turn where you should slowly turn, I went fast trying to look cool to the point where my body did this. So I bought her a drink and I thought she'd feel happy and say like 'thanks oppa!' but instead without her even realizing it she was hitting me while saying thanks. But her hits were more powerful than probably Ho Dong hyung. And once she was so happy, I don't know what she was trying to do maybe pat my head, but instead she hit it real hard to the point where my head went like this. So everytime my girlfriend would do get her hands near me, I would try to take cover. Seriously.

KHD: I wonder who she is.

JJ: Don.. Don't ask!

KHD: Is it someone I know?

LHJ: Kang Ho Dong has the ball. He's starting to dribble again. i

KHD: Is it someone I've worked with?

JJ: Even though my head was hurting at that time..

KHD: Is it someone who I had dinner with at North Korea's mountain?

LHJ: He's at the 30 meter line and shooott.. The result?

KHD: So just simply answer, did I have eat with her at North Korea's mountain?

LHJ: SHOOOOOT!!!

JJ: She was my girlfriend, but..

JJ: We almost got into an accident. Seriously.

LHJ: Ahh, it hit the goal post and came out..

KJS: Is she a celebrity?

KHD: Was she a celebrity?

JJ: From now on as a solo artist, I'm going to work hard and.. with a mind of a newcomer, I'll work hard.

KHD: Okay.

JJ: Congratulations on your wedding.

KHD: You say you're going to work hard as a newcomer, but looks like you've had lots of experiences.

JJ: That's not true. I'll say this as a newcomer, at that time I was very upset and let's say Kim Ji Soo hit someone, who'd believe it?

LHJ: In the end it looks like you're giving up on the game.

JJ: Let's ask Andy if he's experienced this as well..

KHD: Andy, you've been hit a lot right?

ANDY: I've never really been hit much from girlfriends.

JJ: So are you saying you're the one hitting them?

ANDY: I've never hit a girl in my life.

JJ: So Se7en, have you ever been hit by a girl? Perhaps 7 times?

KHD: It looks like our newcomer Jun Jin is going to rise up to top star.

SE7: It looks like he's going to do really well.

KHD: Although he debuted earlier than you, you're a sunbae to him since he debuted as a solo later.

JJ: I really respect Se7en sunbae.

KHD: Tell us one thing you're better at than Se7en and one thing no matter how hard you try, you're not as good as Se7en.

JJ: One thing I'm better at than Se7en is my age. Something I'm not as good as Se7en is stage experience?

KHD: [i don't know what he said]

JJ: If you ask me to do it, I'll do my best.

KHD: Se7en, you've been in love before right?

SE7: Yes.

KHD: What about right now? Probably not?

KHD: Ohhh!! Does that mean you have a girlfriend?

SE7: No I don't. I once said long ago that if I have a girlfriend, I'll introduce her and walk out in public together, that's what I thought then. But now if I have a girlfriend or not, I want to respond saying 'I don't have one'.

KHD: Why?

SE7: Part of it is to keep her safe and another is when celebrity couples announce that they're going out, later when they separate, I think it's harder when it's in the media. That's why now..

KHD: There's someone over there conversing with another saying that you have someone, you have someone when you said that even if you did have a girlfriend, you'd say you didn't. She's saying 'he has a girlfriend.' When you said 'when celebrity couples..', she's saying 'and she's a celebrity too'.

KHD: So you're saying you have a girlfriend and she's a celebrity, but right now you're claiming you're still single, right?

SE7: No that's not what I mean. So if I have a girlfriend or not, later on if there's someone I really love...

KHD: Ok I got it. So let's say you want to marry this girl, at that time you're not going to say you don't have a girlfriend right?

KHD: Sunbae, when you look at it, do you really think he doesn't have a girlfriend?

LGI: How would I know? He says he doesn't.

KHD: Park Jung Ah, you've never dated a celebrity before right?

PJA: That's right. Right after I debuted, I was dating someone and during that time, there was a scandal out between me and Hong Kyung Min. My boyfriend at that time was really upset over the fact that there was a scandal between Hong Kyung Min and me even though he knew it wasn't true.

KHD: So you've never went out with Hong Kyung Min?

PJA: Yeah, never. Other people were saying we were going out among the celebrity groups.

KHD: Was there ever a time of violence because of love?

LGI: I said she was like this. So I opened my eyes and said 'hit me, hit me' and just sat and endured the hitting.

KHD: So you had your eyes opened the entire time?

LGI: No they were probably closed~

KHD: Answer?

19 My significant other hit me and I forgave her (110 people)

LJS: He's in a state of shock right now.

LGI: Oh yeah I forgot about this part of the program. Oh that was scary.

KHD: Before you've played a lot of villain (or bad guy) roles, so was it hard to get a girlfriend?

LGI: I've been put to death 30 times, but I've never got caught (?). Even when I played a criminal, I played a powerful criminal. Once you go in you can't come out.

LJS: He's never tried tofu then.

LGI: Once you go in, you can't come out.

LJS: You have to go in to taste the tofu.

LGI: She knows this is what I do, but then all of a sudden she's embarassed of what I do and says the acting roles I get are disgusting. Those stuff arre some of my prides! I tell her those are drama roles and.. she goes 'Oh stop talking!!' And starts comparing me to Yoo In Chon who has good impression on audiences and saying that I don't do CFs and such. Those stuff are what kills my pride.

LHJ: Wait, you're friends with Yoo In Chon?

LGI: Yeah we're friends. She starts to compare me to others. So once I drank soju and cried and thought how come these are the only roles I'm getting.

KHD: If you were so distraught by it, why didn't you go ask for a new image?

LGI: Do you think it'd match me? Imagine if I played Kim Ji Soo's lover! Criminal roles are what suits me.

LHJ: What about a role that kidnaps Kim Ji Soo?

LGI: That's good! It fits me.

KHD: Act it out!

LGI: 'I'm not going to like you', 'ok then I'l find another girl'....

KJS: This story is about someone who I was meeting long time ago. No seriously. My boyfriend made a mistake and he kept on saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' to me, but my heart wouldn't accept his apology. So the nexy day, I picked up his phone call and I pretended to still be angry and he said ok he'd call back later. But he didn't call back. I started thinking what is this, look at this.. He's the one who made the mistake and he's not calling me back. I got angry so I ended up calling him. I called him up with the intention of saying 'Why didn't you call me back? I'm angry' when he didn't pick up my phonecall. From then on my self-esteem starting to become quite low. Then late at night, I sent him a text message, a long, happy message cause I thought then he would return my call. He finally called and I ended up saying I'm sorry for not accepting your apology sooner.

KHD: This sounds like it's 'that guy'.

KJS: It's not.

KHD: Last time that person was on YSMM, he said because of you his taste changed. So what do you think about you changed him?

KJS: It's not that he changed because of me, but that he tried to change to satisfy me. If we're talking about food, my boyfriend really loves meat. He's someone who can eat meat 365 days a year.

KHD: He really has good taste in food.

KJS: Cholesterol in meat is high, so I wished he'd eat less meat, so he tries to eat less meat for me.

KHD: I suggest pork then. There's not much cholesterol in pork.

PSH: I think there's a lot of fat in pork.

KHD: Kim Ji Soo, answer? CORRECT! #1.

1 After a fight was the first to call, and when said let's separate, cried and wouldn't let go (3013 people)

crystalis, if you don't mind me asking, how did you watch the Inspiration #1 concert?

^ Hi,

It was broadcasted by Fuji TV so it was up for download. I believe some perfs were cut but it's all good. I have uploaded the concert on YOUTUBE along with song list if you want to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46JnDawlvjU

MINWOO was WOW!

Really can't wait of his LIVE WORKS single. I like the live band concept :) ...but wonder if that means if he'll dance less :tears: ...the dilemma :crazy:

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ah.

two days away and what do i see?

8 pages to backtrack!

again, i ask you guys, why is it that when i'm away, everyone's here? then when i'm here, i'm all alone!!!

page726

JOYCE!!! lemons are yummy! *eats ORANGE and LEMONS* lols. i love OnL (random) and yes, you just called minu minbong. minu-syndrome acting up again, eh? but i have to agree, when i see wannie, everything just turns back into wannie-mode for me. it's like, wannie is surrounded by this magnetic force which makes you forget that you even have minu-syndrome.

ah! the CAS! lols. in manila it's like CAS is the dominating power. haha. but it may just be me cause i'm from CAS but almost everyone i know from highschool is here too.

i haven't seen that ep of inkigayo yet!!!! gr. when was that? date?

samshiku, thanks for this article, andy really did have a hard life. it breaks my heart to see sucha cute guy be heartbroken and it always amazes me how he puts a smiling face when he've gone through so much as a child.

this must be why shinhwa's so important to him, cause shinhwa's already become an unbreakble family to him.

wildcard., no problem, we try to help those who needs help in these thread, as long as we can help.

page727

moon-soon, ya! joey! what are you doing here? i thought you went to a friend's house for a group study! lols, i'm telling mom!!!

and who is this friend of yours, is she abby? hehe...

Rozzy, that cute face where he purses his lips??? you mean that hot and cute face he makes when he purses his lips? yes!

joyce, thanks for the uber hot *ehem* pics of minu getting those awards in behalf of shinhwa, i must say that i don't really like his hat. he always wears that hat and i don't like it. but it makes him look hot though. argh.

debz-minw(oo)'fre@x, i didn't expect them too win those two after what that damn mkmf did. yepp and overseas awards is much more rewarding.

amy, i think suju took up 13 seats ^^ yes, two awards and those twoa wards are much greater. fans gave them to shinhwa. and not some under the table negotiation.

Rozzy, yes, i agree with you. those two awards are from the fans. :P we worled hard for those. i mean, the overseas part. i voted everyday! and im sure you guys did too!

qaxlod, don't feel sorry...

orengi, thansk for sharing more minu pics from the awards.

Mabe, you're here! lols. do you remember me? well, i sure do remember you! we kept on exchanging pms... me trying to say my part for shinhwa and you trying to tell me how great dbsk is. ^^ don't worry, i kinda know them now. i still like to bash them though, but i've come to the realisation that "not everything can last" *double meaning cough cough*

jbj, i noticed that too. suju and dbsk congratulating minu.. well, it would seem impolite for them if they didn't, i mean, minu passed them, right? good thing for suju and dbsk!

dotty, lols. ss501 damn, they won best dance group? is dbsk not nominated? dbsk deserves the award better than ss501.

lilshinhwafreak, yeah, two awards that they truly deserve is nothing to be sad about. though i was pretty sad myself but it passed after afew moments. at least SM didn't have the power to hack the system. it would look to awkward.

amy, i never knew korean entertainment is worse than philippine entertainment. better judges, i vote for that. seriosuly, just because they attended, doesn't mean they need to takle home an award. why not make up new awards like "best attendee award" or soemthing. or "earliest attendee award" gr. mkmf is making my blood boil. again. must see wannie's smile to make me cool down.

plus yeah, sungie's perf is so wonderful. so clear. i'm actually listebing to it right now. for the upteenth time. wannie tend to sing songs he likes. gr. that boy. he should stick to songs that are more in his range. he's got a powerful band-like voice... and he's using it for high songs. *wacks wannie's head with a fly swatter* silly boy!

wa! what ep of xman is this? minu's body is too great sometimes... in many ways than one. haha.

dotty, i love ftts! lols they deserve it.

i agree with you! i was saying some pages back how i think dbsk's 3rd album was rushed too. and well, it's like mkmf was hurrying up SM to release the album so it'd be counted in the awards show. lols. sorry, i was specualting so don't jump on me guys, if any dbsk fans are reading this.

page728

pandan, thanks for the YT links. the seats were like... empty. okay, it was not like empty cause they were really empty. mkmf, you better learn your lesson now.

and that picture fo shinhwa!!! you see JINSYUNG? i WOODONG and RICSYUNG! see how wannie's resting on wannie's lap.

as for the RICSYUNG, see how jinsyung's face is so happy. sungie's smile was beyond hapy, he was on a high while eric... look at eric's face. look at his smile. that half-hearted smile. andhow he was looking at a point somewhere near suingie's right foor up to the point where jinnie's right foot was touching sungie's right knee.

see?

THAT IS RICSYUNG!

bwahahah!!!!

lynnshim, yeah, me too. it would have been great to see shinhwa up on stage getting the awards together... :P

xtine, i see you said "our" minwoo. not using "my" minwoo now, i see...

alexine! you should sleep! and you are still posting at 245am? tsk tsk, you should not follow my example!

lols. the cake was delis! and a theology essay? haha. the cakes was yummy! hehe.

and i dind't write that. my sister did. and she said it was an "o" and not a "ue", the line was not seen cause of the highlighting of the red pen.

really? a whole resto???

wow!

pictures!

xmkaex!!! lols. i'll tell my sister's friend. i think her name's abby. i know she only loves dongwan ^^ don't worry.

tvxqsaraeng!!!! thanks for the trans!!! minu's too sweet and cute! but no body can make my heart flutter like wannie. even random comments from him makes me fall head over heels in love with him all over again.

thanks again!!!!

naomi!!!! hello! now you know that shinhwa won two awards. ^^ see? our boys can do it. through the fans!

Riz! yeah, it would be better if they just played it on air, subbed! and not dubbed. haha. but we can't make them do that. gr. dominate the world with shinhwa love! well, the overseas award was one step forward.

i know i know! minu sleeping. i'd do anything to be the MC for such a show! then i could just barge inside artist's homes... like wannie's.... and minu's!!!!!

joyce, thanks for more pics.

and yeah, i saw it coming, ever since that damned clean up.

some clean up.

xtine, lols. you make me laugh whenever i read your posts!

hehe...

everybody wa saying how hot minu was in the pics and how they love his outfit and here you are imagining how it would be if you were kissing minwoo with that pony.. ah!

wannie will be better cause his hair will be just plain soft.

joyce, pilgyo.. argh. i like sungie better, though i call him pilgyo when my sister's being pesky and i want to irritate her....

i love your reasons... i think #4 was the most popular choice.

yalingster, thansk for sharing that! i haven't seen that clip for the longest time!!!! eric's too cute.. :P

joyce for the upteenth time, minwoo came back with eric. but i'm curious, why did they make minu come? why why why?????

page729

joyce, as they say in tagalog, "sana magdilang angel ka" just like your username, angel2nyt....

i really hope shinhwa will attend even just one...

Bresis, some i've seen, some not yet. thanks for the pics!

jbj, hope they go!!! me too! maybe even just wannie? or jinnie? or andy? or eric? or sungie? haha. all? i'm sure at least one will come to support M.

joyce!, thanks for the jinnie pics. jinnie looks so dreamy these past few days.... gr. dreamy is sungie's title!!!!!!

kfosho, agree. it seems that wannie looks the same! still gorgeous, still handsome.

and then there's sungie's steve name. what do you think is a better name for sungie then? hm... i think mark is good. haha.

joyce! i haven't see than ep of goldfish yet!!! gr. why am i so behind downloading?

xtine... how can you dislike sungie's hair? it's so yummy! but yeah, i like sungie's hair better in their 7th jib! lols. i think 7th jib was soooooo great. :P

Rozzy, okay. this post made me all gushy! firstly, i need to download xman right now! and watch superman andy in action!

then i need to watch out for heroine 6 cause there will be jinnie love! and brian love!!!! and then micky's coming. haha. i'm in a good mood so no bashing of dbsk today. and omg, xiah too. see.. i'm in a good mood.

joyce, so xtine's description made you hungry too? well, i just came down and bought some icecream... lols. xtine's powers are too much. wait... icecream... didn't she say that wannie looks like an icecream... am i eating wannie?.. haha.

DV!!!!~~~~~ is back! haha!!!! hello man! well, seems like your party went great... hey come on!!!!!! and then the orange randomness!!!! ahhh!!~~~ sweet love!

dotty, i think the message is for the "fans" in general.

page730

samshiku!!!!! what clip is this?????????

riz, way too hot is an understatement.

samshiku, thanks for the gifs!!!! sungie looks so cute! minu sure knows how to hug... and make someone fit so perfectly into his body.... *pushes away dirty thoughts*

omg. wannie biting sungie!!!!!! *pushes away dirtier thoughts*

AMY!!!! you used sungie's caps when he was eating eric's fist!!!! waa!!~~ RICSYUNG!!!!!!

lols. take care of his knee....

AMY again! i really need to go and download xman now... i wanna see andy love. and see shinhwa love from andy... thinking of the 4th jib times is painful for me...

nutzie, lols. orangeville! i need to move there!!!!!!

minwoo.. bow down to me! lols.. my stomach's in pain!!!!!

let's ehem eat minu together. ;)

riz, when i leanrned the road that shinhwa has been on in the industry, i just can't help but love them. they truly are legends. everything.. everything... everything they have now is all what they deserve, and more.

shinhwa... will be a word i won't forget. it will stay with me forever.

it always amazes me how a group who doesn't even know me can make me tear up faster than when my parents are scolding me and saying things to me that are supposed to make em cry...

i wonder... why? is shinhwa that important to me already?

i think yes. i can't imagine how my life would have been if i hadn't known shinhwa.... i wouldn't be here, wouldn't know you guys, wouldn't curse SM , wouldn't love orange.... ah. the horror.

i'm starting to cry again!!!!!! grrr...

xtine, thanks for that hot M perf. more more more minu hotness....

page731

picklypickly! thanks for the clips!!! i'll watch them all! just not in this comp though... suddenly, my comp won't play YT vids. gr. so i can't watch. i'll transfer to another comp later. thanks again!

joyce! sungie was no1 in naver on his bday!!!! woo! SC fans are good!

xtine!!!!! i need a new code! gr. my player won't play it.... needs a new computer!!!!!! can anyone convert the movie into something a lowly comp like mine will be able to read?

joyce, thansk for the links in oceansix.... :P

paigehk, one seriously need to have a lot of money to buy all shinhwa stuff... good luck on your hunt!!!

xtine, i wanna grow old with shinhwa... i think there's a song that says "i wanna grow old with you"... hm, is it "evergreen"? westlife revived it, i think. lols.

i think i won't marry. as in. hm. if i ever do, spank me guys.

ane! yeah, some of my friends who i was able to force into watching told me taht eric's voice was kinda off. but i told them, thanks still for watching. i watched it. hehe.. :P of course i did. and eric looks even hotter on my tv with the little logo of gma7 up there, i don't know... it's just felt good to see shinhwa on the small screen.

they got candy from me... :P i bought them soem from candy corner...

page732

vignette, ah! too bad! i stayed at home until it was done before i went out to go to school! lols.. i was so into an eric mood!!!!!!!!!

dotty, thansk for the links!!! soo much YT links to catch up!!!!

joyce!!!! looooooooong posts??? who????? me????

never!!!!!! lols, you saw me here yesterday, eh? i didn't post yesterday. i was doing the CSS and html coding for the re-opening of my website... :P

i was here though... readinga nd spazzing with you guys, silently. then i had to go to my sister's school which was a two hour drive!!!! cause she made me buy sungie's bday cake for her "little" party. lols. that girl!

volans, ep #4. andy commiting suicide? crap. not true. it's a family thing.

joyce!!!! me wants that dvd!!!! buy me? :P

the scans are MAD HOT!!!~~

MAL, thanks for sharing taht news.

andy.. shinhwa will never be complete without you....

these news about leaving and heartaches... is making me feel pained. gr.

stop it guys.

i don't want to cry again!

i already have a cold and am taking two meds already!

*note: andy looks so cute in that pic in the article. lols.

DV!, lols. this ought to scare shinhwa. headlines: "shinhwa male fan, DV commited suicide for ___ leaving the group" hehe.. :P

Rozzy! thanks for the lowdoen! now all i need to do is wait for some YT links with subs. coolsmurf... :P

and about the se7endy thing, lols, that's weird, se7en really is the 7th member... :P he blends so much. kissing andy... that's eric's job!

and jinnie searching naver how to do andy's heart dance... i think i'll film my sister doing it... i also thought her how to do the crab dance and also the "mommy i want that dance"... :P she loves andy and sungie... :P good thing i have wannie all to myself at home.

AMY, i wish i could watch that too. gr. i need more money. money is so scarce nowadays... i need to buy more shinhwa dvds!!!!

teleprompter, is that it? wannie... lols. jinnie is kinda dorky, no?

page733

nutzie, why waste the ^ HOLY PRESENCE when they can be somewhere else NOT unholy? :P

MYLIA!!!!, welcome to the thread! we don't bite here. :P just be ready for some R related language when it comes to the boys, especially on minu discussions. and also, get ready for some little wars when it comes to claiming wannie. :P

tvxqsaraeng, i need need need to dl xman!!!!!! i want andy love!!!!

vignette! ate..... wow. we merely bought a small cake from goldilocks and cooked spaghetti and distributed shinhwa pictures and what did you guys do??????????

you bought a big cake from RED RIBBON!!!! with balloons!!!!!! wa. a student's mere budget can't top that. seriously..... why didn't you invite me? *hmpf*

i hope your friend gets better..... :P

JOYCE!!!! is that sungie???? lols. so adorable!

vignette.... good thing for your friends... i hope we could have done that too... for teh wansyung bday. :P i think my little sister alex will make a little party for andy on january. :P

i hope mommie alice is on vacation too.... and not gone.

page734

xtine... do you know how to convert the movie into a file my lowly player can read?

i wanna see minwoo acting too...

miss':bella, i can't understand a thing.. but... i'm sure it's full of shinhwa love ^^

MAL! thansk for the link... imma go to SS now....

uhm,. how long does it take for my prize to come? lols. i'm dying to get it.... haha.. sorry if i'm being pushy.. it's just that, my mom was like... oh really? you did? blah blah blah.... so i want to show it to her when i get it. haha... :P

picklypickly, gr. more YT links.... i need to transfer to a new comp to watch all these YT links... i'll comment on them after i watched them!

luckyyou, thanks for the trans!!!!! waa!!!~~~

AMY, now i really need to transfer to a new comp. to watch those YT links... can you send me the vid? so i can burn it... and show it to my sisters... :P

i love live bands...

but if it means less dance for minwoo... waaa!!!!

OKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

KRIZZA'S DONE WITH 8 PAGES OF REPLIES!!!!!!!!!

so now... PLEASE VISIT KRIZZA'S RE-OPENED WEBSITE!!!!!!!~~~~~~

13DAYFAIRYTALE

minu is my layout......

and if you want, please leave comments.... i need comments.. and if you have a site like mine, tell me and we'll link exchange! :P

i plan oj addinga shinhwa page... lols.... :P

yay!!!!

and joyce said i have looooooooong posts. <_<

Guest luckyyou

This is part 2. Right before the 2nd segment. Some mini parts were skipped (not a lot but those that weren't significant. majority of it is translated) and I'm tired so some parts might not be grammatically correct..

KHD: I'm in love with a celebrity but I cannot reveal that right now!

SE7: A time when I had low self-esteem was when I met this older woman. She was about 3 years older than me. So there was a time I met a nuna and since I'm younger than her.. let's say we were at a restaurant eating, since she's older she'd always be like 'it's ok, I'll pay' or 'you're young, I'll pay'. My pride was a bit crushed since I'm a guy too you know. She wanted to do everything for me. SHe was the first to initiate skinship. She came to me first and was the one leading me even though I wanted to lead. You know, guys in general want to lead.

KHD: You wanted to be like 'Come to me'.

SE7: Yeah you're suppose to meet halfway, but she'd be up in my face liks this.

KHD: So did you get angry with her?

SE7: I was surprised.

KHD: So you were surprised, were you angry with her?

SE7: I couldn't be angry with her.

KHD: So how'd you guys kiss?

SE7: I was confused.

KHD: Did your body do this? 'You can't do this! You can't do this!'

SE7: 'Don't do it! Don't do it!'

KHD: Sunbae, do you remember your first kiss?

LGI: It's been so long.

KHD: This side is like a celebrity program, while your side is like a documentary.

LGI: Right now is 70, 80 babies scene. My time and this time.. this skinship talk and saying you'll pay first.. You guys should be happy!

KHD: It's like documentary 1: Violent Kiss 50 Years Ago

LGI: It's just like Se7en and friends..

SE7: It's just one of me (solo artist). I'm not a group. I'm not a 7 member group, it's just me, solo.

KHD: I just came up with another title, 'Can't Believe Situations Like This Exist'.

KHD: Sorry for asking, but do you know who this person is?

LGI: I know who he is.

KHD: Who is he then?

LGI: WHo else can he be? He's Se7en.

KHD: Explain with more depth.

LGI: He's someone the country loves [i think he said something of this sort].

JJ: I have a question.

KHD: North Korea's mountain...

JJ: I'm really curious when Kim Ji Soo and her significant other had their first kiss.

KJS: What is this?

KHD: Why are you the one asking the questions on YSMM? Since it was asked, we'll just go ahead and let you answer.

KHD: Joo Hyuk's personality is..

EVERYONE: Who? Who?

KHD: Eh?

EVERYONE: Who?

KHD: Eh?

KHD: What big mistake did I...? Who said let's go out first?

KJS: After that drama, other celebrities and their managers all went on a ski trip together. On one side was a group who were playing cards and on the other side where I was we were playing Go-Stop. It became like 1 AM and someone said they wanted ice cream, so whoever lost in that group and whoever lost in my group had to go buy the ice cream. So 'that' person was playing cards in the other group while I was playing Go-STop. The other group's game ended first. 'That' person lost so he was waiting for the loser on our side. Strangely I had this feeling that I wanted to be the loser. And 'that' person said that he inside also wanted mem to be the loser so that we can both go out and buy ice crema together. But unfortunately I didn't come in last place and some other girl did, but he mentioned to me that he wanted me to lose so we can go out together and get ice cream and that he was very disappointed. And by some point we started noticing that we both liked each other. He was the first to call and asked me out to go watch a movie.

KHD: Where was your first kiss? In a car?

KJS: Yes.

KHD: It's hard to kiss in a car because of the armrest in the middle.

KJS: That thing goes up.

LHJ: I was always curious about this. Do you guys always kiss when you see each other and when you leave?

KJS: Doesn't everyone?

LHJ: I envy Kim Joo Hyuk.

KHD: What did he say before he kissed you? [ok I'm not sure about this one]

KJS: Honestly, I can't remember anything from that moment.

LHJ: Looks like you were drinking.

KJS: No, no.

SE7: Was it a bbobbo? Or a kiss?

KJS: Doesn't it all start out with a bbobbo..

SE7: Oh so the starting was a bbobbo, but the ending was a kiss.

KHD: Was yours first a bbobbo or a kiss?

SE7: That's right, starts out as a bbbobbo and ends up being a kiss.

KHD: So when was the last time you kissed?

KJS: I haven't seen him because of his schedule, but we kiss through the phone. Before we hang up, we end with a kiss.

LHJ: Through the phone?

KJS: You did it too when you were dating!

LHJ: So you were like this to the phone?

KJS: Not voraciously like that!

KHD: Let's go and see if Se7en's answer is up there. Se7en's answer check!

KHD: Andy!

ANDY: Previously just like Se7en, I went out with an older woman. She came one day driving a luxurious sports car.

KHD: Your girlfriend?

ANDY: Yes my girlfriend.

KHD: No cover, no cover? [He means convertible]

ANDY: Yes it was open.

KHD: The one without the cover that opens like this?

ANDY: Yes. She said she'll take me home and she took me home. We were only going out for a week at that time and she asked me 'what kind of car do you drive?' and by that time we were already at my place. I said 'ooh a foreign car..'. And she goes 'where is it?' 'Oh that car over there, that foreign car' but at that time I didn't own a car. Then we got out and at that moment the car started driving off.

LJS: That car you said was yours?

ANDY: Yes.

KHD: At that time you should have yelled, 'ok Kim driver, go ahead'.

SE7: How much older was she?

ANDY: 4 years.

SE7: Did that person approach you like this?

KHD: Hey Se7en, stop asking the questions!

JJ: After watching Andy, I remembered something. I sometimes have a sudden urge to blast the music, turn on the lights and go dance in front of the car. One day I decided I should do a cutesy (ehgyo) dance to my girlfriend. So at that time, Andy's heart dance was really popular, so I started to do the heart dance when my girlfriend said 'Andy does it cuter' and to me that.. my heart went pound. The funny thing is I thought ok I shall master this dance because I'm the type to finish what I started. By myself I would search "Andy's heart dance" and for an hour I studied his expression.

SE7: I want to see some of that dance.

JJ: Andy likes to throw in a wink in the middle of the dance. Oh, I've seen you do it through the internet. You do it.

KHD: Andy's answer check!

JJ: When I was 20, my girlfriend's parents really liked me at the beginning. During Christmas, I really wanted her to listen to Shinhwa's song so I saved up some money and bought a stereo and set it up for them. I wanted to stay and talk for awhile but I wanted to look cool so I just said 'Mother, take a rest' and left. Then all of a sudden one day, my girlfriend called and told me that her parents won't let her see me. So I asked why and I didn't why they would do this. Later on the parents were completely against us, so I decided to meet with them face to face. The dad told me that there's nothing to say and to stop seeing each other. That was the first time in my lifetime where I just started crying. Then the dad came out with the stereo that I bought them.

KHD: What did he say was the reason?

JJ: He said it was because I was a celebrity. He didn't know it at first but he saw me on TV. And he was [....] teacher. He asked me if he should walk me to my car. Tears were rolling down my face and I said 'no, I'll just leave'. I left and that time was when school just ended. 'Oh look that's Jun Jin from Shinhwa!' All these kids started to notice me and started taking pictures of me but I with tears rolling down my face walked to my car. Then my girlfriend called 'did the talk go well?' Even with tears down my face I told her yeah we had a good talk and let's talk later. So I hung up and cried in the car for 20 minutes. For a couple of months I went back to the parents and begged but they still said no.

KHD: Jun Jin, answer check!

3 Significant other's parents who disapprove of your relationship/Asking a friend for their approval (626 people)

KHD: So he probably visited your house?

KJS: Of course, he met my parents.

KHD: It must be really hard to meet parents for the first time?

KJS: Since my mom has seen his face on TV before when she met him I think she felt like she knew him or something.

KHD: So did she say she likes Joo Hyuk?

KJS: Yeah my mom sees him as a classy person and since he looks like a classy person. Yeah she likes him.

KHD: So when you visited his house, did his dad say anything particular to you?

KJS: What has kept in my memory is that.. when we were first meeting each other, we didn't tell our parents and when the news broke out, that's when our parents found out. His dad asked Joo Hyuk 'are you seeing this person? are the news right?' 'Yes it's correct' 'Then since everyone knows, wherever you go and talk about her, talk like a gentleman, and always praise your woman when talking about her'. He didn't say much, but those little words... I was very thankful.

LGI: This is the first time I'm ever saying this, but long ago I liked this hoobae talent. About 30 years ago. But I couldn't tell her and I learned that her father really liked this fish dish. So I thought, this is it. I would go fishing to catch some fishes. Then as a sunbae, I'd drop by with some fish. He really liked it, so did she. I thought this is my chance and I went fishing again and went to her house. 'Oppa, stop bringing these from now on' 'Your father said to keep on bringing them' 'Ah, I don't like it'. I thought to myself I'm not some delivery man. For a month, or 2 months I would go fishing and go over and no one would answer the door. So I just wrapped up the fishes and left them at the door. My sunbaes told me, keep on trying, if you don't try you won't succeed, so I kept on dropping of fishes at her place. This was an unworking hatchet [this method didn't work]. Later on, they called the cops on me.

KHD: Is this the right answer? Check?

4 Keep on trying to win their heart even though they're not interested (611 people)

KHD: Se7en..

SE7: Before you go to bed, I usually talk with my girlfriend. I'm tired and so is my girlfriend, but my girlfriend goes 'sing me a lullaby'

KHD: Ok, you play Se7en's girlfriend. Action..

SE7: Hello?

JJ: Hello?

SE7: Baby~

JJ: Honey did you have a hard day today?

SE7: Yeah it was hard.

JJ: Honey, I'm tired. Before I go to bed, sing me a lullaby.

SE7: Ok. (Kim Bum Soo's I Miss You) Goodnight.

SE7: Even though I'm tired, this cutesy talk..

KHD: Ok I got it. Lee Gae In, what would you do if your girlfriend asked you to sing a lullaby.

PJA: Were you busy today?

LGI: Of course.

PJA: I went to the office today and my boss was irritated with me and gave me lots of work and threw stuff at me. What should I do?

LGI: Get his number!

PJA: I can't. If I give you his number, you're really going to go there and beat him.

LGI: The reason why I want his number is so I can fish him some fish.

PJA: Ok sing me a lullaby.

KHD: Give them a hand. 1, 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7..

KHD: Hint is investigation leader.

LGI: I didn't report him to the cops. Something of that sort.

PJA: Following the person..

KHD: Answer check. It's similar!

JJ: Joining their minihompy and seeing what secrets they tell among friends.

KHD: Have you ever [..] minihompy?

LGI: No I ask the help center.

KHD: Answer check..

2 Adding your significant other as your friend on minihompy in order to learn some secrets (1251 people)

LGI: Kang Ho Dong, you gave us a bad hint. An investigation leader doesn't have minihompy.

Guest poloblue

so now... PLEASE VISIT KRIZZA'S RE-OPENED WEBSITE!!!!!!!~~~~~~

13DAYFAIRYTALE

minu is my layout......

and if you want, please leave comments.... i need comments.. and if you have a site like mine, tell me and we'll link exchange! :P

i plan oj addinga shinhwa page... lols.... :P

yay!!!!

and joyce said i have looooooooong posts. <_<

:blink: i went on ur site and oh god! i am surprised! guess u are unfaithful to wannie and cheating on him with minu???? naughty krizza!!!

has anyone bought the new shinhwa concert in Seoul dvd yet??? is it good? im gonna buy it, but just wondering, n e one else bought it yet? what about odering, has n e one ordered it??

Guest luckyyou

This is part 3 and I'm done for tonight. There's like 6 more minutes of translation and I don't think I'm going to do it. Also I didn't translate Kim Ji Soo's police station story because I didn't know what she was talking about. I can guess and say that high school kids use to break into coffee shops and just hang out there during hte night time and she got caught, but I wouldn't be too sure. Also, I was tired so translation might be a little off. But you'll get the gist.

Today's question >> What's your biggest pain you've caused your parents?

PSH: When I look at Andy, you look like you're from a rich family who didn't experience a lot of grief growing up. How was it for you?

ANDY: When I was in elementary school, I immigrated and our family situation was difficult. My mother and father lived seperately.

YJS: And the reason why they lived separately is?

ANDY: Divorce.

PSH: Was it hard for you?

ANDY: Yes it was very hard. After school to earn money I would work part time and come back home and make food.

PSH: What kind of work did you do?

ANDY: Organize shoeboxes and stuff like that. There were times when I got angry too. My mom would call and I would yell 'stop calling me. I'm busy'. Yeah there were times like that. Now thinking about it today, I feel very sorry.

PSH: What kind of stuff did she say?

ANDY: Oh are you taking care of what you're eating? Stuff like that.

PSH: Are you now taking care of your parents?

ANDY: Yes. Since my parents don't live together, I have this feeling. Like am I giving more to one and less to the other?

PSH: With the money, when were you the happiest?

ANDY: I really saved up my money to buy them a house. But they said 'I don't want that house. It's ok' and that when I get married to buy a place instead. That moment I was sad.

PSH: Andy, you'll soon make sense of what your parents said. Let's give him a hand.

KHD: Today, hurry up and go home and go up to your mother and..

ANDY: She's lives in the US.

KHD: Forget that and instead send them a heart dance.

PSH: Instead of the heart dance, say something to your parents.

ANDY: Mom, dad, I know you're feeling discomfort and all. I really caused you guys a lot of pain.. I'll do good from now on.

KHD: Jun Jin is crying right now.

KJS: When Andy was talking, something that I agreed with him is.. Parents don't really know how to work the cell phone right? My parents asked me to teach them how to text. I said 'What's the point of learning it mom?' Later on my mom sent me a text, and the reason why I'm such a bad daughter is because my mom's birthday is on the lunar calendar and I always forget this. Mine's on the solar calendar. My mom forever remembers my birthday and I try to remember but I always forget.

PSH: Parents are like life's most closet and comfortablest friend who will always be on your side.

PSH: Jun Jin, have you ever caused your parents pain that you regret now?

JJ: I really didn't want to talk about this.. Ah, seriously. Right now I wanted to say thanks to my mom because she found me my biological mom. My mom right now found my biological mom. Ever since I was young, I always got stress thinking about the idea of my biological mom. With that lonely thought, 3 or 4 years ago my mom found my biological mom for me. Around 1 or 2 PM, I was at a coffee shop waiting for an hour when someone walked in. I felt that sense of 'oh she's my mom' right when she walked in. This is the person who I've never met since I was born. For an hour or two, we just sat crying. After that meeting, I didn't keep in touch with her because she told me she has a younger son who looks just like me. She told me not to contact her until he's an adult because he shouldn't go through this pain. She doesn't want to cause another person the same pain and said he probably has a good life right now. If she sees this program, she's going to want to see me, but..

PSH: Jung ah, you too?..

PJA: I lived with my grandma since middle school. It seems like a lot of parents are divorced these days. When I was in middle school, my parents got divorced and... my mom has diabetes and would go to the hospital by herself. One day I told her next time you need to go to the hospital, I'll take you in the morning and go with you. I promised her that. The night before, I was just on the internet web surfing and reminded myself that I should call her before I go to bed. I watched some TV and.. the phone rang all of a sudden. My mom had collapsed. Right before I came on the program and heard today's topic about pains that you've caused your parents, just hearing that question made my heart heart. The reason why is just in those moments when I was doing 'something' my mom lost a minute of her memory. It seems like we always wonder what if. What if I had called her 10 minutes earlier. Even when I'm having a good day, I seem to think about that what if. I find myself thinking this is all my fault all the time. I never thought this sort of thing could happen to me since I was young and didn't know what life consisted of. You always think your parents will be by your side forever and love you but at any time, someone important and valuable to you can be in pain. I always think about this.

PSH: Is there something you want to say to your mom?

PJA: I want to eat my mom's kimchijjigae.

PSH: Whenever I see Park Jung Ah on TV, she's always smiling. I never imagined her to have this sort of pain.

PSH: Has anyone here ever runaway from home? Jun Jin, yeah. Park Jung Ah!?? Jung Ah, you've run away from home before? Jun Jin, I'm sorry. Jun Jin ran away from home, ok. Without even me knowing, I was startled that Park Jung Ah ran away from home. Why did you run away from home Park Jung Ah?

PJA: It was just a wind moment (as in everyone goes through it). I didn't do anything bad that made me runway.

PSH: Running away is the bad deed.

PJA: I even went to school even though I ran away from home. Whenever I did something bad my dad would take me to this mountain where I had to climb to save my life. We would have our safety belts on and there was a place we would take a break. We would rest there and my dad would say to me.. I don't know if my dad's too tough or not but.. 'If you're going to live like this, then let's just cut this rope' You and I, let's just drop down. He said he couldn't watch me grow up and not be an honest, good daughter. I think from then on, I started to get my act straight.

PSH: There's that saying 'Those who grow up getting hit (spanked) grow up to respect and obey their parents'.

PSH: We have to listen to Jun Jin's story about running away.

JJ: It just seemed like my relationship with my dad was in disorder and I was a boy in puberty. I was really scared of my dad and this is how much I was scared of my dad. 11 PM was my curfew, if it was 11:05, my dad would be waiting over there with his hair tied with his leather jacket on in a scary pose like the character in that comic. Exactly 5 or 10 minutes late, he'd be there. By 11:02, he would come out with a cigarette getting his body loose. He would have the stick in his jacket and you couldn't see it like this, but if he did this, it would come out. One time he said, 'if you don't want to get hit, block me' knowing that I couldn't block, that's when I ran away from home. This is something I heard from my mom, she told me he said 'If it's hard living out there, he'll come back home. Don't worry about him. You got to raise a man like a man'

PJA: Jun Jin is a man so it's okay but what about my dad? Why did he raise me like that? You know how on top of the moutain there's a little store that sells Soju and stuff. My dad would set up camp and just give me the eye and say 'Go' and I would run up taking 30 minutes to buy kim and other stuff.

JJ: My dad..

PSH: Are you trying to compete with each other?

JJ: You can read my dad's expression if he wants you to go buy something, his expression will slowly start to change and I'd go 'Ok'.

Archived