[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest krazie4adream

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYESUNG!!!!!

Hope we get to hear ur next album in the next year!!!

yay!!!!

sigh...i miss SHINHWA..they aren't really publizing right now...

i can't wait to see the YSMM with JunJin and Andy...

and YES! wontank angel is in HARDSUB!! and I COULD BUY IT!!!!!!!!!

WHOOT!! that movie is sooooooooooooo GOOD...

watched it twice without subs..sadly...but it's soo sad......

it's sorta self explainatory in some parts......

but YES! .........and is he really having an album in December?

YONWONEE~ SHINHWA!

HWAITING OPPAS!

EDITZ:::::::::::::::::

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I OWNED A PAGEYES!..u don't noe how much i wanted to owned a page in this thread!!! YES!]

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because it wasn't worth going anyway.. why bother blessing the award show with the 6 holy presence? even though, thank goodness, minwoo came, cos he looked sooo smoking hot..

i think they weren't planning to go in the first place, might be because of schedule, might be something else..

hyesungie happy birthdayyy~!!! i sang a happy birthday song at school and my friend was just O_o" at me >_<"

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hey all.....i'll see what i can do about the translations.......probably have them by Sat....^^~

ANywho......Thanks for the scans! They were awesome! I can't wait to see the YSMM w/Andy and Junjin.....i wanna know!!!!

And Andy did a crazy nice dance on x-man!!! The first one he did w/Junjin! I was SO IMPRESSED! I was like "What happened to our cute-boy Andy???" I have to say he was hot!!! lolz!

Guest amyliaz

I can't believe I've never posted in here! Anyway hello everyone! I'm Amylia [although most people call me Mylia.. M. XD] and I think I shall be active in here from now on! :blush:

PS Those of you who go to SHCJ would probably know me. (:

Guest angel2nyt

because it wasn't worth going anyway.. why bother blessing the award show with the 6 holy presence? even though, thank goodness, minwoo came, cos he looked sooo smoking hot..

i think they weren't planning to go in the first place, might be because of schedule, might be something else..

hyesungie happy birthdayyy~!!! i sang a happy birthday song at school and my friend was just O_o" at me >_<"

i LOVE your answer

hahaha

amen to that

i am actually glad they didnt go to the mkmf

Guest vignette

Just wanna share with you some photos taken last night as my friends celebrated Sungie's bday while I was at a hospital. I really felt bad because I planned it together with chaichin. :(

sungie1vb8.jpg

sungie2ed1.jpg

Guest poloblue

^^wow!!! ur so dedicated!

what country are u from, vignette?

i think if i ever did something like that, all my friends would give me a weird look and go 'ur such a psycho fan!!!'

wow vignette i could see you and your friends put in a lot of effort (: i like your dedication....and the cake looks soo yummy.

and thanks luckyyou for the YSMM download (: i'm excited to watch, hopefully it won't be too sad....

Guest theLEGEND

^I watched YSMM this morning and Andy only shared a little bit about his life about his mom and dad. I guess, they cut his part kinda alot. I don't see him crying that much after reading what the fans wrote when they attended the recording. I guess, it won't be too sad :)

Guest vignette

can you guys guess who this is..

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3224/gfdlq7.jpg

The birthday boy Hyesung with his younger brother.

Thanks for appreciating the effort we made in planning the whole birthday party. I'm still sad that I missed the whole thing. The owners of the korean restaurant were surprised to read Hyesung's name in hangul. They even got a lot of panchan (side dishes) so they were so full.

poloblue I'm from the Philippines.

mj, I was hoping they did not edit Andy's part because we know very little about his family life.

By the way I'm missing mommy alice, hope she's just on vacation

Guest poloblue

hyesung has a little brother??? i wonder what all their siblings look like.

dont u think shinhwa do not look 'late 20's'? Andy looks very very young!!! he still has a boyish look!

so what are shinhwa up to now??

Hyesung: working on new album?? [is he really coming out with a new album??]

Junjin: promoting solo acitivities

what about the others??

^

-dongwan is starting his new drama. i think the drama was called turtle, but the title has changed.

-andy is one of mc/host for golden fishery, and he's been on other shows too like x-man

-minwoo is going to release his live works cd i think, there's more info in the minwoo thread

-eric, i don't know what he's been up to lately after his drama KSA,

i think he just visited his niece in the US and is still looking at different roles.

-junjin is promoting his solo activities, he went on ysmm, xman, musicbank, golden fishery and other shows

-hyesung is gettting muscular xD, i think he is working on another album, but im not sure

correct me if im wrong on this info :sweatingbullets:

Guest pharmer

I'll translate this later tonight.SO dl from me :)

Thank you thank you and thank you!!! i was gonna wait for a megaupload link but i'll get it from you cb!!!

for those who have watched it already: was andy a bench warmer in this eppi? Sounds like JJ's part is gonna be the saddest :tears:

angel2nyt: That is one cuuuuuuuuuute child pix of HS :blush:

Archived