[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

exactly

i dont think sungie and andy needs to build more muscles

this will be too much for our eyes

especially andy, i feel really guilty when i see him sexy

i dont know why..

I have the same problem. There is just no way I can consider HS and Andy as being sexy. One is the gentle Little Prince in my heart and the other is the sweet, innocent baby of the group. Andy seems like a little brother that needs protection from the evils of this word. Which is weird because he's older than me and freakishly strong. So yeah, can't imagine them all dark and muscular like Min Woo.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angel2nyt

I have the same problem. There is just no way I can consider HS and Andy as being sexy. One is the gentle Little Prince in my heart and the other is the sweet, innocent baby of the group. Andy seems like a little brother that needs protection from the evils of this word. Which is weird because he's older than me and freakishly strong. So yeah, can't imagine them all dark and muscular like Min Woo.

oh thank goodness.. i have some one who has the same sentiments

i remember watching that performance by andy and closing my eyes every once in a while

i just cant see him like that

while when its junjin, or minwoo, or dongwan, or eric i dont do that

for hyesung, he has this thing for flashing..hahaha

remember that fanmeeting video

LOL i wish i could too lol hmmm in an hour and im sleeping so ill see them in my dreams -secretly takes andy when no one notices-

--edit-- btw does anyone recomend any drama's or anything that can be found on youtube? i finsihed super rookie so i was wondering what u guys would recomend

you might want to try KSA.. crystalis has uploaded 8 episodes so far, complete with the subs.. if you want a movie, watch june's diary.. i thought it was a cleverly made movie.. there are also banjun dramas that you can watch.. i remember there are subbed versions of eric's, junjin's and andy's dramas floating around..

angel2nyt - i couldn't close my eyes when watching, my eyes were like O_O i was completely shocked.. i found him sexi, but somehow i felt guilty for my thoughts ^^"

Thanks so much angel2nyt. JunJin looks so awesome in there... although he looks really skinny. =X But man, that girl is SOO lucky! He's so nice and sweet to do that for her ~ I wanna ride a carousel with Jinnie. T__T; <3 JunJin's such a sweet and caring person ~ *sigh* ^^<3

So... does anyone here take French? LMAO my french teacher said "Chinese" in French... and I immediately perked up, because it's "Chinois", pronounced like "Shinhwa"... I was smiling after that, people around me were like, staring at me. o___O;; lolol

ROFL ROFL IM LIKE THAT TOO

AND THAT JUS HAPEPEND A FEW DAYS AGO TOO !

LOL!

so den somebodyw us like "chinoise" and i wus ilke cackling "TEHEEH SHINHWA!"

and den my friends were like :mellow:

LOL

shinhwa's winning by A LOT on that poll.. im surprised dbsks not evne close at all. LOL.

XD

shinhwa is powerful ALL AROUND THE WORLD<3

Guest krazie4adream

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM DONGWAN!!! [since it's November 21st in korea right now!]

it's almost thanksgiving...i wonder do Shinhwa celebrate thanksgiving...or is it just an American thing?

hahaha..iono why that crossed my mind....maybe cuz i'm anxiously waiting for the break or MAYBE my mind is in TOTAL SHINHWA mode....hmmmm...

hahaha...okies......i just saw those Junjin pictures..and like every since his new album and stuff, he's gotten soo much skinnier...like his face literally looks soo tired and exhusted. i use to think it was soo cute when he does the peace sign and smiles, but like when i was watch STAR BATTLE where he dances like a robot and where the dancers make him smile, it looks soo forceful. I read that he was stressing about his album and all. sigh..poor jinnie.......sniff sniff...i hope he gets a lito chubbier..wellz back to his old self..i liked it when he went on Herione6..his hair was really nice too!...now he just gotta cut it!!!...plzzzz cut it!!! hahaha..although i would still like him if he doesn't...hair doesn't matter but ...i just like it when he looks THE BEST...haha..you get my point..

okies...ahn young! shinhwa cravers......

YOUTUBE LINK FOR JUNJIN's KBS MUSIC BANK PERFORMANCE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dh_gfUVd2Ws

thanks for the link

LOL i wish i could too lol hmmm in an hour and im sleeping so ill see them in my dreams -secretly takes andy when no one notices-

--edit-- btw does anyone recomend any drama's or anything that can be found on youtube? i finsihed super rookie so i was wondering what u guys would recomend

like nutize recomended KSA[invincible parachute agent] is good. i think it funny like super rookie. xD

also if you like fighting/action you should watch junjin's drama "forbidden love"/"tale of the nine tail fox"/"gumiho".

i never got to see any of dongwan's drama except for his spinkick movie, which he was hott in in xD

yeah. i don't see them that way...you never know we might get to see hyesung's muscle soon! :P

strawberry - WATCH SPIN KICK! I highly, HIGHLY recommend it. I promise you won't regret it.

Wannie is just plain awesome in it. He's just so quick on his feet. I was impressed by his acting. My man has so many talents :P . A big plus is seeing his GORGEOUS ABS *drooling*. K, I better stop... I'm starting to sound too perverted :blush: .

Guest pharmer

lol!!! i love the way you say things!!! kekeke. "Little Prince" lol!!! I rememer from Happy Together how embarrased HS was at saying that!! keke And Andy, seriously how many ppl can really carry Kang HO Dong?!! yeah i don't see Andy as sexy but i still think he's pretty hot! *plz refer to the recent xman performance* But i've never had an appeal for the sexy/hot guy, so yeah HS and Andy work for me. Shinhwa diversity i tell you!!!

Things to look forward to for next week: Xman (andy-he better get more air time or else...) and YSMM (Andy, JJ, Se7en-how long we have waited...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM DONGWAN

1431tb9.jpg

My one and only Kim Dongwan.

You simply amaze me with your heart, warm words (diary entries), quirkiness, and laughter.

You are my all my everything <3

I LOVE YOU TO BITS~

I will forever support you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krizza thanks for the reminder dongsaeng, forgot to remove the img tags. :P

It's Wannie's birthday today I do hope he'll have fun celebrating his special day with his family and friends.

Junjin looks natural with kids, reminds me of his shootdori days.

So natural that i can imagine him taking care of his own kid in the near future! So Cute and pure! Yes those shoot dori moments were really so cute! He plays more like a father than a manager there!

Happy Birthday wannie!

just posting to say..

happy birthday dongwan!! hope he has an awesome birthday~

im too lazy to type anymore.. but

junjin's single and his perf were really hot~ <3

Guest missy2006

Aha... I caught you...... but can't blame you either there are times when I so wanna kidnap him too...lol

angel2nyt - i couldn't close my eyes when watching, my eyes were like O_O i was completely shocked.. i found him sexi, but somehow i felt guilty for my thoughts ^^"

Hahah.....yeah I agree with you...it's like thinking your baby brother is hot... :blush: ...

Guest vignette

I also have a hard time seeing Andy as sexy like his hyungs. I remember the vod I saw of him dancing sexy in one of their concerts with their female dancers all over him, and how I felt I was his noona and I wanted to push all those ladies away from my baby brother. :D

It's another matter with Sungie, it's his air of mystery that I find sexy. I always favor guys that pose a challenge. And he fits that description to a T.

Guest katelin_kim

since it is Wannie's B , i'll post some pics even though they are old , but still wanna post them, hope you guys will not find them bored

43496xb.jpg

20060822014752004au1.jpg

dongwan_02_1280.jpg

dongwan_01_800.jpg

dongwan_03_1600.jpg

downloadphpgrpidisefldid30wwdataid1.jpg

1156810889arenaact1207xa7.jpg

hyc04011707tg5.jpg

shinhwa_02_800.jpg

shinhwa_04_1024.jpg

That 's it , old pics sorry for those repeat pics, if you guys don't like them, i'll deleted it

:D

Guest cpopbaby19

<333

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMDONGWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a nice day today~ <3

gosh, i know this sounds crazy but i marked my calendar (both on my blog and my school calendar..) his bday so i wont forget. XD cuz for the past 2 years, i know... i forgot his bday! XP MAUAHAHHAHAA

AND, while i was doing my theology essay earlier in the library, i wrote, 동완, 생일축하해~ XD hahah LOL. please bear with me. i'm having some syndrome in which i missed shinhwa too much! TT_TT;

okay, thanks for the pics. i was dying in school so i just had the time to post right now (and i still have 2 essays to do. one is due tomorrow. :phew: yeah, i still haven't typed it.) XP

anyways, what's up with the boys? all i know and JJ's released his single and... i still havent heard it. TT__TT; poor poor alexine (OKAY, does any good soul remember me, still? T___T; pathetic life! awww) but i was watching pops in seoul last sunday and shinhwa won an award in china and minwoo and hyesung came. ^^; okay, damn that's the only thing i know right now. even my korean friend doesn't know about the latest from shinhwa! TT___TT;

and so (let me just share some shinhwa-related experience from me and my korean bummer friend, Jiseon! XD hahahah) we had our team building seminar last 11/11-11/13 and Jiseon and I were talking about shinhwa on our solidarity night and just talked about them! T_T; kukuku, i suddenly missed old songs and listened to 5th album! because we were recalling songs from 1st to 7th album. and i totally owned the 8th because i knew all the lyrics! AHAHA (okay, let me just share something again, i pray for you is the song that goes into my head right now~~~ <33) XD ahahhahaa okay, i just wanna share that because i miss this thread. and i miss shinhwa (ESP. DONGWAN) whole lot! i say again, school's *&%&%&^%&^%*&%*& killing me right now so i don't have any *(&(* clue on what's happening with them! AHHHHHHH!!

I MISS SHINHWAAAAAAAAAAA *WHINES*

OH anyways, for those who're living in the philippines, i bet you guys saw that Super rookie will be aired here. MAN! i don't like eric's voice~ :tears: i love the original voice! comical + sexy!!!

and so yeah.

sorry for the long rant... but heyyy.. i hope someone missed me here.. :tears: XD hahaha

anyways, if a good soul is around can anyone give me a recap on what's with them right now? cuz i'm not in the mood to look at all the HUGE number of pages while i was gone. :wacko:

-ALEXINE <3

Guest chopsticksandspoon

labingtatlo – MW is not the only one I want to touch *sounding too perverted?* :blush: . I wouldn’t mind if it’s any of the other members. Mostly my Wannie. God, they just have such droolicious bods!

I think Andy is the only one that doesn’t have a six pack. In Xman during the Of Course game, it was really funny how he was labeled as the one with the worse body among Shinhwa members. Ah, sweet Andy got a bit upset. We still love him with fabulous abs or not.

wanting to touch M is a given already.

wanting to touch wannie is forbidden. wannie's mine :fury:

hm, i think andy's body is kinda buff already. no?

but when i think of it, andy being all buff and sexy is a no-no. i just can't take it. remember that sexy vid of him ripping his shirt off? wa. i closed th window as soon as he stripped it off. i was like... no andy! you can't!

but if it was minu.. i'd be like.... ZOOMM!!!!!!! ZOOM!!!!! ZOOM!!!! ZOOM 200% haha.

and sungie is in a diet right now. and working out too. but i think that sungie's better if he'll be LITTLE PRINCE forever... but i guess BUFF KING is okay with me too. it's just that.. sungie's image of sweet and gentle... ah.

Thanks so much angel2nyt. JunJin looks so awesome in there... although he looks really skinny. =X But man, that girl is SOO lucky! He's so nice and sweet to do that for her ~ I wanna ride a carousel with Jinnie. T__T; <3 JunJin's such a sweet and caring person ~ *sigh* ^^<3

So... does anyone here take French? LMAO my french teacher said "Chinese" in French... and I immediately perked up, because it's "Chinois", pronounced like "Shinhwa"... I was smiling after that, people around me were like, staring at me. o___O;; lolol

honestly, who doens't want to ride a carousel with jinnie???

haha. if i can ride a carouself with jinnie i'd be happy forever. much more with wannie!!!

well, i took french when i was in first and fourth year highschool and i never noticed chinese was pronounced that way. haha. this reminds me of AMY's shinhwa story... :D

^ Did you get to download it yet? ^^ There are uploaded links in the new xman thread if you haven't :)

ah no. not yet... i was downloading it last night but it was so slow! so now i'm watching it in youtube. i'll download it later when the time is better... right now, there are many using the internet and the server is too busy. gr.

i love the new xman now...but i LOVE THE OLD one better!!!!!

dude, if i get to meet junjin, or any shinhwa member for that matter, i wouldn't mind spending 1/2 of my life in the hospital >_<"

whew, post no. 444, member no. 85,666.. that's supposed to be bad isn't it? O_o"

do you know what this makes me think?

SHINHWA HOSPITAL!!!!

eric said in his diary that wannie should start his own hospital cause wannie's been going in and out fo the hospital during 2003... aw.

shinhwa hospital... they give out free orange balloons and free oranges for the patients and they play shinhwa songs in the background and shinhwa vcds and shows in their tv... ah! that's a hospital i wanna be confined in!

hmm..that depends if i can see them once in a week or once in a month, then only i wouldnt mind spending half of my life in the hospital

no deary, that aint bad especially when almost all your posts are here in this thread

exactly

i dont think sungie and andy needs to build more muscles

this will be too much for our eyes

especially andy, i feel really guilty when i see him sexy

i dont know why..

(remember than performance when... you remember?)

YOUTUBE LINK FOR JUNJIN's KBS MUSIC BANK PERFORMANCE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dh_gfUVd2Ws

i know! we are thinking exactly the same things! seeing andy beeing all hot is... good but i can't take it.

it's like we're stereotyping andy... but i can't help it. him being the youngest in the group, makes us see him as a baby, cute and adorable, and never sexy and hot though if he isn't part of a group, he'll be considered sexy and hot by many... tsk. it's like with minu, they say he's short cause the other 5 are taller.. but in reality, he ain't that short.

Ha! :P

For Heroine 6, actually Hyesung can't turn to Junjin because Junjin was being punished. Eric and Hyesung was reacting to Junjin being punished. That gal from Heroine 6 accidently hit him close to his eyelids. He was trying his best to keep his eyes open for the punishement. :rolleyes: I forgot who was on the other side of Hyesung, probably an empty space and then Dong Wan. Now happy that Hyesung could have hugged Junjin instead? :D:blink:

ah yes. but what i was talking about was when eric turned to andy. sungie turned to eric but eric turned to andy so sungie just laughed by himself and sorta turned to jinnie...

but i might be mistaked.

i need to watch heroine 6 again!!!!!!

SUNGIE hugging is ERIC in public is a NO-NO! hugging is for their private moments only... hehe.... :phew:

strawberry16, he's going to celebrate his birthday with me(in my dreams)

hehehehe lol

yeah, in your dreams.

krizza thanks for the reminder dongsaeng, forgot to remove the img tags. :P

It's Wannie's birthday today I do hope he'll have fun celebrating his special day with his family and friends.

Junjin looks natural with kids, reminds me of his shootdori days.

yes unnie! it's nothing. maybe edward doesn't come here and post warnings because we already post warnings for our fellow posters? ah. thinking about that amke sme smile... shinhwa fans are so mindful of fellow shinhwa fans *huggles you all*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM DONGWAN!!! [since it's November 21st in korea right now!]

it's almost thanksgiving...i wonder do Shinhwa celebrate thanksgiving...or is it just an American thing?

hahaha..iono why that crossed my mind....maybe cuz i'm anxiously waiting for the break or MAYBE my mind is in TOTAL SHINHWA mode....hmmmm...

hahaha...okies......i just saw those Junjin pictures..and like every since his new album and stuff, he's gotten soo much skinnier...like his face literally looks soo tired and exhusted. i use to think it was soo cute when he does the peace sign and smiles, but like when i was watch STAR BATTLE where he dances like a robot and where the dancers make him smile, it looks soo forceful. I read that he was stressing about his album and all. sigh..poor jinnie.......sniff sniff...i hope he gets a lito chubbier..wellz back to his old self..i liked it when he went on Herione6..his hair was really nice too!...now he just gotta cut it!!!...plzzzz cut it!!! hahaha..although i would still like him if he doesn't...hair doesn't matter but ...i just like it when he looks THE BEST...haha..you get my point..

okies...ahn young! shinhwa cravers......

yeah, jinnie's working his butt off... jinnie hwaiting! all we can do is support and pray for hsi health. i want the cute chubby jinnie back! with that hair where he looks like a lost little school boy!!!!!

katelin_kim, thanks for the wannie pics. i seriously need more!

cpopbaby19!!!! yay! i finally see you again! haha. don't worry, i missed you. our little plan of meeting up didn't happen. gr! school's a pest. it's already everybody's sembreak and we're still like, working our butts off there! gr.

anyways, i'm in a lazy mood too cause of wannie's bday. haha... :P but still... i know someone will recap you of everything that's been happening. but all that i can say is that, there's much to be recapped about jinnie, he's working all the time with shows left and right, then andy too ina lot of variety and mcing stints... hm... watch XMAN! haha....

plus you and your korean freind. i seriously hope i get to meet one! wa! i wanta korean friend!!!!! so we can spazz about shinhwa together! haha!!!!

if you scroll a few lot of pages back, we were talking about it, super rookie. i've been campaigning in school for everyone to watch it ^^ hehe... texting everyone everyday to watch and giving out candies... :P

OKIES!!!~~~ I CELEBRATED WANNIE'S BDAY! haha... yeah, i bought a cake! and stuck wannie's pick in the middle and we snag happy birthday and then ate the cake! well, i took pics... hm... i'll upload them later... :P

but everyone in my phonebook knows that today is wannie's bday cause i texted them all this morning... :P

especially my blockmates, they were all like... "dongwan? oh that guy in your pics? he's the most good looking one, right?" and i'm like.. "YEAH!!!!!"

wa. sometimes i can be such a kid. bwahaha!!!!!

LOL!!! You had me laughing on this one.

Whenever I see Andy with his shirt buttons undone too much, I feel like go buttoning his shirt all the way up to his neck! LOL!

I also have a hard time seeing Andy as sexy like his hyungs. I remember the vod I saw of him dancing sexy in one of their concerts with their female dancers all over him, and how I felt I was his noona and I wanted to push all those ladies away from my baby brother. :D

Archived