[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

their ysmm definately isn't tomroo..so maybe next week? gah..i hope andy nd junjin are on next week's xman. puahhh..nd junjin's comebk on uh..is it music core? o.OO..ss501 r hav'n their first preformance for music core this week too..hm....x]...yayee.

OH EM GEE..I'M GOIN TO LIKE..FLIP OUT.... :ph34r: ..lolz..i'm okay now..i was juss surprised nd shocked..xPP.

i go look at the results for best artist..nd shinhwa's in third after super junior? what the..hold up..i'll backlog to see what it was yesterday to see iph the votes decreased or sumting....nd i'll llook in the other categories too..

1 동방신기 "O"-正.反.合.

인터넷투표 857172 회

**2566투표 29181 회

total: 886353 회 (54%)

2 Super Junior U

인터넷투표 259434 회

**2566투표 1978 회

total: 261412 회 (16%)

3 신화 Once in a life time

인터넷투표 147263 회

**2566투표 6996 회

total: 154259 회 (9%)

waht the..crapp..shinhwa got decreased more than 700,000 votes...O.OOOOOOOO..that's totally insane..none of the other groups were decreased votes at all..

for best group too..

1 동방신기 "O"-正.反.合.

인터넷투표 1057913 회

**2566투표 11188 회

total: 1069101 회 (66%)

2 신화 Once in a life time

인터넷투표 223923 회

**2566투표 6744 회

total: 230667 회 (14%)

3 SS501 Snow Prince

인터넷투표 163653 회

**2566투표 1777 회

total: 165430 회 (10%)

it decreased more than 600, 000 votes...o.O..the other things didn't change tho..lke the text one, yepp, nor the song thingy..what the.... :crazy:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vietgirl604

Aww crap..I'm gone for 7 days and it went up 27 pages! Time to sort of catch up...

--

Oh crap again LOL next poster makes the 700th page.

EDIT

Haha I'm going to join that forum to support you guys. Also am too lazy to read all 27 pages..it'll take me ALL NIGHT. If there was anything really important, anyone care to tell me? And YES. Shinhwa has contract with Good Entertainment for three more years?!?! Yay!

:)vietgirl604

yay! jinnie's album is out..

i want to buy one!!

but im still broke right now..

huhu..

btw..

where will wannie celebrate his bday??

i think i read from somewhere that he might celebrate his bday on Japan..

*edit*

yay! i owned the 700th page!

woot!

OH EM GEE..I'M GOIN TO LIKE..FLIP OUT.... :ph34r:

i go look at the results for best artist..nd shinhwa's in third after super junior? what the..hold up..i'll backlog to see what it was yesterday to see iph the votes decreased or sumting....nd i'll llook in the other categories too..

1 동방신기 "O"-正.反.合.

인터넷투표 857172 회

**2566투표 29181 회

2 Super Junior U

인터넷투표 259434 회

**2566투표 1978 회

3 신화 Once in a life time

인터넷투표 147263 회

**2566투표 6996 회

They basically cleaned up the votes. If you compare the votes tally, it has decreased especially for Shinhwa...their votes decreased drastically....

i still haven't seen the new xman yet.. hmm, have to catch up on that before they guest again...

can't wait for ysmm! i didn't know that junjin's parents were divorced... wow, what it must have been like to see your birthmom for the first time when you're already in your 20s.. he saw her four yrs ago only right?

Guest chopsticksandspoon

edit--

krizza!

OMG the same thing happened to me too!

I had my replies and everything typed up and my pics uploaded than bam!

I was uploading a few pictures and clicked X on the soompi link and I didn't realized until later

But when I was going back to finish it up and click "add reply" I was like WHERE'S THE LINK PAGE IE THINGY!

& I felt like crying ;_; yesyeslet'sboycottsbsandwhilewe'reatitmakethembringbackLL>3

SPAM! I mean Eric's Spam CF rocks~

Link anyone? 8D;;

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0xfHW6ijJpE

"He makes me want to eat Spam....unbelievable" xD

ahh I wish he was feeding me at the end ah-hahahaha

krizza i think someone also claimed Minu >.>

random note: I'm singing The Little mermaid Under the sea while typing this =X

i know it's furstrating!!!! grrrr!!!!!!

oh well, that is life. ^^

SPAM!!!! we eat spam, we don't spam. ^^

someoen else claimed minu? hehe. i don't care. minu's mine. ^^

shinhwa rocks my socks.

hahha.

please don't spam. ^^ we don't want the mods to warn this thread.

please?

JUNJIN's Thread HAS BEEN REOPENED

thanks for the news!!!!!!

OKIES....

we want shinhwa to win the overseas BUt we want them to win the award in korea too!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO!!!!

unite!!!!

Guest vietgirl604

They basically cleaned up the votes. If you compare the votes tally, it has decreased especially for Shinhwa...their votes decreased drastically....

What do you mean if you tally it, it decreased? So are they losing or..winning? Looking at it makes me sad...

Man, this thread is off the hizzie!

:)vietgirl604

they're losing..i juss don't get why they're the only group that has decreased votes..like..DRASTICALLY..o.OOO..

::edit::

oh...thankz ginnie for updat'n what has happen'n. yea..itz so obvious the fan voting isn't goin to be fair. O.O

newayyyyz...HAPPY 700TH PAGE EVERYONE...X33

Guest theLEGEND

Track two can also be translated as just Thousand Times

and Track 4 is Love Doesn't Come(Instrumental)

9 more posts to 700th page

Yes.. thank you angel2nyt for pointing that out :)

JunJin's single is good <3

x_sadendings: thanks for sharing Eric's Spam CF! I admit that I don't really like spam :vicx: but after seeing him eating, I'm kinda feel like eating it now :P

Thanks for all the voting updates, it reminds me that I forgot to vote today *oops*

PICTURE TIME featuring ANDY BABYY!!!!

andy-gif.gif

163bsrv9.jpg

andy2jl3.jpg

c0e1bfcac0d4c0babed8b5f0rs5.jpg

current mode: andymode.gif

[EDIT]

HAPPY 700TH!!!

Guest x_sadendings

krizza yes yes we eat spam and trytokidnapshinhwa

Rozzy... Shinhwa is loosing to Super Junior....

Linh feels like strangling someone innocent

Linh is about to burst because Shinhwa is behind SUJU!!!!!!!

Linh wants Shinhwa to win Overseas award but the boys must know they are supported in Korea their home land too.

Linh will keep talking in third person until she feels better ;_;

Oh and Linh want someone to translate YSMM XD because her korean is horrid.

Linh also thinks this thread is cool

Linh is out.

If you don't remember Linh's name after reading this post you need a doctor :ph34r:

edit--

YAY 700 PAGES LADIES ONLY 300 MORE TO GO UNTIL THE 1000th PAGE!

Artist 13th 07:48 13th 08:51 Cleanup Total Votes

东方神起 892171 872478 19693

SUPER JUNIOR 259548 257645 1903

神话 777084 151108 625976

====================================================

Group 13th 07:48 13th 09:15 Cleanup Total Votes

东方神起 1076135 1052314 23821

神话 850620 226589 624031

SS501 168290 162999 5291

--sorry I don't know how to align the table here. basically there are three sets of numbers for the 13th at two time slots, and the total combined.

This is from Baidu Chinese forum.

Continue to vote for Arirang Overseas, at least I am just doing that once a day. =) Basically if they are cleaning up votes randomly like that for the Best Artist, Best Group etc, the voting results cannot be fair anyways. How transparent, huh?

Guest angel2nyt

^^ of course it didnt decresed..the dbsk and suju votes just increased dramatically..

oh well..let those kids

by the way

HAPPY 700th PEOPLE

Guest sungiebaby637

O_O wut happen 2 the other forum? or did someone made it

and welcome back monika!!! its been ages we havent been here lmao!

well.. i been here jus 2 read but yea i dont post anymore >.< but anywayz

me miss u guys and where is misoo?

well... SHINHWA ROCKS!!!!!

Guest nghister

their ysmm definately isn't tomroo..so maybe next week? gah..i hope andy nd junjin are on next week's xman. puahhh..nd junjin's comebk on uh..is it music core? o.OO..ss501 r hav'n their first preformance for music core this week too..hm....x]...yayee.

OH EM GEE..I'M GOIN TO LIKE..FLIP OUT.... :ph34r:

1 동방신기 "O"-正.反.合.

인터넷투표 857172 회

**2566투표 29181 회

2 Super Junior U

인터넷투표 259434 회

**2566투표 1978 회

3 신화 Once in a life time

인터넷투표 147263 회

**2566투표 6996 회

waht the..crapp..shinhwa got decreased more than 700,000 votes...O.OOOOOOOO..that's totally insane..none of the other groups were decreased votes at all..

This always happens every year for some reason. I still don't get what these vote clean ups things are but they always manage to richard simmons off one group's fans... D=

No offense to SJ fans but I'm *so* embarrassed Shinhwa is behind them in this poll. It makes no sense whatsoever in my head that Shinhwa would trail SJ. T_T

Guest chopsticksandspoon

jc_freakz , seriosuly... andy's too cute!!!! gr.. thanks for the pics!!!!!!

krizza yes yes we eat spam and trytokidnapshinhwa

Rozzy... Shinhwa is loosing to Super Junior....

Linh feels like strangling someone innocent

Linh is about to burst because Shinhwa is behind SUJU!!!!!!!

Linh wants Shinhwa to win Overseas award but the boys must know they are supported in Korea their home land too.

Linh will keep talking in third person until she feels better ;_;

Oh and Linh want someone to translate YSMM XD because her korean is horrid.

Linh also thinks this thread is cool

Linh is out.

If you don't remember Linh's name after reading this post you need a doctor :ph34r:

edit--

YAY 700 PAGES LADIES ONLY 300 MORE TO GO UNTIL THE 1000th PAGE!

let's eat spam... and not kidnap shinhwa. that's bad, linh. really bad.

*takes out rice sacks*

yeah... SUJU???????????????????????????????????????// dbsk was kinda understandable because fo those crazy fangirls but SUJU? okies. this is getting out fo hand. remember those posts we made about being honest? about not cheating? cause its wrong? well, i forgot about those post.... i'll CHEAT! hehe :ph34r:

i remember your name, yay! does that mean i don't need a doctor...?

but i think i still need a doctor cause...... GARGH.. SHINHWA's loosing!!!!!!!!

^^ of course it didnt decresed..the dbsk and suju votes just increased dramatically..

oh well..let those kids

by the way

HAPPY 700th PEOPLE

lols. that made me smile.. those kids.... seriously need a life.

as if i don't need one.

oh well.

weekend.... the weekend just passed, that's why.. NO SCHOOL for the kids. hehe....

i was doing church chores yesterday that's why i wasn't online.. sundays.. don't count on me, people. i'm off with my fellow choir members... who can sing acapella better than dbsk. hehe... :P

Guest angel2nyt

This always happens every year for some reason. I still don't get what these vote clean ups things are but they always manage to richard simmons off one group's fans... D=

No offense to SJ fans but I'm *so* embarrassed Shinhwa is behind them in this poll. It makes no sense whatsoever in my head that Shinhwa would trail SJ. T_T

i know..

hahaha

even though i like sj more than dbsk.. this is really embarassing and funny..i dont even understand why i find tis funny

Guest chopsticksandspoon

seriously!!!!!!

SUJU... gr.

someone shoot me.

i know..

hahaha

even though i like sj more than dbsk.. this is really embarassing and funny..i dont even understand why i find tis funny

it was more of a funny thing to me. but annoying. hehe....

am i spamming?

Guest angel2nyt

lols. that made me smile.. those kids.... seriously need a life.

as if i don't need one.

oh well.

weekend.... the weekend just passed, that's why.. NO SCHOOL for the kids. hehe....

i was doing church chores yesterday that's why i wasn't online.. sundays.. don't count on me, people. i'm off with my fellow choir members... who can sing acapella better than dbsk. hehe... :P

i know..hahaha..

i act as if im older than them by a million years..but in reality there almost in our age group but they tend to act childish

i had two incidents with a dbsk fan this week, the first one i met in an internet cafe..she was so nice and i was changing my views towards them until

yesterday, i met another dbsk fan.. it was so funny.she was like ' oh my gosh, youre a fan of shinhwa' and i said yes, and i said how did you know..she said ' i heard you talking about them'. and she said 'im dbsk fan, i like yunho' and my friends were had this what's-the-connection- expression in their faces, and she said'hehe..nice meeting you by the way'

geezzzzz.. it was so weird

edit:

hahaha just found this

24625052zk9.jpg

Guest angel2nyt

U1345P28T3D1318623F326DT20061108113903.JPG

Kim Dong Wan will be acting in SBS 2007 Drama "Turtle" which is to be aired after snow flowers. It will be his last drama before he joins the army.

credits to yeohweping @soompi

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i know..hahaha..

i act as if im older than them by a million years..but in reality there almost in our age group but they tend to act childish

i had two incidents with a dbsk fan this week, the first one i met in an internet cafe..she was so nice and i was changing my views towards them until

yesterday, i met another dbsk fan.. it was so funny.she was like ' oh my gosh, youre a fan of shinhwa' and i said yes, and i said how did you know..she said ' i heard you talking about them'. and she said 'im dbsk fan, i like yunho' and my friends were had this what's-the-connection- expression in their faces, and she said'hehe..nice meeting you by the way'

geezzzzz.. it was so weird

edit:

hahaha just found this

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7392/24625052zk9.jpg

lols. those females kids needs to think about their life.. hm....

i'm a dbsk fan and i like yunho. lols. so like a dbsk fan.

but yeah, we're just about their age, soem even older than us but what do they do? tsk tsk tsk.

ah... that is love.. wait an di'll make an icon with that!!!!!!

http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/j/2006-11-...61108113903.JPG

Kim Dong Wan will be acting in SBS 2007 Drama "Turtle" which is to be aired after snow flowers. It will be his last drama before he joins the army.

credits to yeohweping @soompi

i just hope you'd leave that out. it make smy heart clench.

Archived