[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Woah..

I hope that no one here thinks that spazzing about a new band means you're no longer a good Shinhwa fan. I'm first and foremost always a Shinhwa fan, but I also like supporting new and upcoming groups.

Shinhwa has the talents, charisma and friendship, yes. But, they're not the only ones.

Lately I've been really into Big Bang (no kidding, *points to bset*), but just because I don't carry around a Shinhwa banner, doesn't mean I stopped supporting about them or no longer care for their activities. I think it's just, after you've been a fan for a long while. for me, it's like a marriage. You don't go around gushing about the person anymore but you still love them..?

I don't think I'm making any sense anymore @_@

But in anycase, I think I want to defend Big Bang because I feel like these kids do have true talents, charisma, and friendships as well. I'm must a bit miffed you grouped them with DBSK and SJ especially, I guess. =/

Sorry if I offend anyone!

lol, i think you got me all wrong. i was just saying how everybody is talking about these new groups. because honestly, there really are many new groups coming out. but i wasn't thinking that it would lead you to thinking that way. i was totaly taken aback. it didn't even crossed my mind that it would come off as like that. what i am trying to say is that shinhwa fans as in shinhwa fans... erm, it's hard to say. oh well.

i just want to say i was totally woah on that post. ^^

i mean, i'm excited over Battle. hehe, and they haven't even debute dyet, i see you have them in your siggy too. so i was really surprised with your post.

it's all good though.

PLUS, i think Big Bang is great. i think they are great live. plus they've got charisma... i mean, seung-hyun, i think his name is seung-ri now, was really great in battle shinhwa, too bad he was out on the thrid group's final stage BUT i really enjoyed his perfs, so insert more seung-ri and forma group and woo! it'd be a great group.

lols, i think that is the main reason for this post. ^^ don't worry... i just grouped them as NEW, cause to me, dbsk is still new. heeh. but not in the sense of talent and style.

Dongwan's post made my day. (: That man is so adorable, I love how he narrates his thoughts. Gosh, Dongwan, juss wanna eat him up. rawwr<3 Thanks for giving the link!

OMGGG

I definately agree with you. I am IN LOVE with Big Bang, they are so amazingly talented. I really think that they deserve all the attention they're getting right now, because of their talent. I also agree that they shouldn't be grouped with DBSK & SJ & even Shinhwa because they are so different on many levels. But yeah, anyway, just because i'm a Big Bang fan too, doesn't mean I'm not a Shinhwa fan. I love both groups to death, and I haven't even thought about "ranking" them, because it's pointless... if I do, i'll prolly start thinking like, "oh no, i'm liking such and such better, I'm being disloyal to the other group" and stuff. Which I don't want to do because I wanna be able to freely listen to other types of music & groups.

I'm sure we've all agreed on this, one way or another - once Shinhwa has "captured" your heart, it will always stay there. I think that Shinhwa is that type of group who can do that to fans. And they are truly amazing, and I love them so so much.

LOL so I don't know what I'm getting at here... I guess what i'm trying to say is that it's okay to like other groups. =P

Anyway... I <3 Shinhwa. (: So very, very much.

edit --

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/pro...ange/ownage.gif

^ Love that thing, it's so cute. (;

lols, it's cute eh? hehe.

don't eat my WANNIE!!!!, alone. you should share. ^^

i agree with you here. i watched clips of them in youtube and i was like, wa! all of them are so good. and are really talented. and their style is very different...

again, i'd repeat that i only put them with dbsk and suju cause of the new thing. ah. i think i regret even posting that. wait and i'll edit that part out ^^

geezzz...

the enrollment is super stupid..

and since classes are still not regular im here

hehehe

anyways for the pics, youre welcome..

here in up diliman we have a different case...

the first boyband i told my friends was dbsk.. but then they asked 'how about shinhwa, dont you know them'

i just smiled and said 'of course i know them'

there are more people who likes shinhwa in up diliman than in the mainla campus i guess

you know why they knew shinhwa?

it was because they were so into anything japanese, that they also loved shinhwa just as much the japanese people do..

hahaha

its weird.. right now, i would love to talk with my korean classmates about shinhwa one of these days.. some of them are so fangirly..hahaha

argh! i wish i can transfer in diliman!!!!! but i love my course ehre so it;s all good.

argh.

people here ahve no taste. tsk tsk tsk.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think somebody asked something about eric's pranks with the ketchup thingy, it's ya shim man man eps. 82 and 83.. if you want them, i have both videos and subs too..

happy channel is the video where the shinhwa moms got together [other than eric's cos she was in the US at that time] and talked about the guys.. and then eric's mom called into the studio to check on them..

Guest angel2nyt

argh! i wish i can transfer in diliman!!!!! but i love my course ehre so it;s all good.

argh.

people here ahve no taste. tsk tsk tsk.

geeezzz..a lot of people in the diliman campus ADORES the manila campus.. however they dont to wear uniforms and stuff..plus, students here are more free(you know what i mean)

and some people still doesnt like seeing the INTARMED students

randomness

5364cz8.jpg

834238635dl6.jpg

2742fb3.jpg

39tn5.gif

Guest theLEGEND

hey you guys.. i saw on the bae seul gi forum<3 uhh preview pics. of xman and it seems andy is actually gonna be on with junjin. Hmm i wonder why they didnt put his picture int he front page?

Andy, JunJin and Haha are gonna be on:

xman.jpg

credit the official xman site

thanks to pharmer for posting

anyway.. here's some picture from X-Man's thread.

X-Man Pic 1 >> I can recognize Andy although his face was half.

X-Man Pic 2 >> Andy going up the stairs and you can see JunJin far left.

So.. JunJin and Andy are not gonna be in the same team whereas YunHo and Andy are ;)

angel2nyt: Thanks for sharing those pictures. Andy is so adorable as usual and I like Minwoo's first picture. He's so HOT but I'm not diggin his hairstyle when he was in LL. I like his hairstyle in the first picture better :P

Guest pharmer

andy did get some screen time..although not as much as junjin..bc junjin talked a lot..it was cute wen he made his little comments on the side (although i have no idea what the heck they're talk'n about). andy's laugh is so unique nd cute..lmao...nd it was really cute wen he fell of the chair frm laughin so much wen they were doin the jumong reanactment...nd also wen that guy kept mess'n up bfore andy's turn..he like..put his head on his arm on the table..x]. =DD next week's preview seems sooooooooo hilarious..lmaooo...andy nd ho dong..lip to lip action?! O.OOO. haha.

::edit::

i'll be uploading today's goldfish episode wen i get home later..so u guyz can watch it later iph u can't download it. xPP.

you're getting me totally excited about the Goldfish show!!! thanks ahead of time for your upload. I'm a big fan of your youtube!! looking forward to Andy's signiture giggle!!! :lol:

its a mystery.

no one really knows. some say shinhwa was eating oranges/carrot/cheez-itz when they were coming up with the color. and some say that was the only color other groups hadn't pick.

whatever the reason...i love the color orange because of shinhwa. xD

cute video!!! :lol: i favorited it too xD

remember how you guys said the ricjin is the couple where they get hurt..

here's a clip..it's hilarious.i think most of you guys have seen it.

it so funny when they beat up the fake dogs. xD

ROLLING ON THE EFFIGN FLOOR LAUGHING.

OH EM GEE.

that wus freaking hilaroius!

For those of you who haven't got the chance to watch Shinhwa Interview in Channel News Asia ^^

[EDIT] -- Finally, I have the chance to use this xD

ownage.gif

ohmygosh! LOLS. i understood it. i feel cool now, finally understanding an interview. LOL dongwannies so cute.<3 in that interview

Woah..

I hope that no one here thinks that spazzing about a new band means you're no longer a good Shinhwa fan. I'm first and foremost always a Shinhwa fan, but I also like supporting new and upcoming groups.

Shinhwa has the talents, charisma and friendship, yes. But, they're not the only ones.

Lately I've been really into Big Bang (no kidding, *points to bset*), but just because I don't carry around a Shinhwa banner, doesn't mean I stopped supporting about them or no longer care for their activities. I think it's just, after you've been a fan for a long while. for me, it's like a marriage. You don't go around gushing about the person anymore but you still love them..?

I don't think I'm making any sense anymore @_@

But in anycase, I think I want to defend Big Bang because I feel like these kids do have true talents, charisma, and friendships as well. I'm must a bit miffed you grouped them with DBSK and SJ especially, I guess. =/

Sorry if I offend anyone!

i agree with you.. like *points to my sig* notice how i have a se7en banner and not a shinhwa one? LOL. anyways yeah, i realli like big bang rite now tooo. i think dbsk, suju, ss501 they are all talented in their own ways and on their own levels. some wuld argue that blah blah is more talented than blah blah. but of course shinhwa would be more talented, with their more years of experience. more years in the business. more years of training. just more years in general. i mean when us shinhwa fans say "blah blah has no talent. SHINHWA IS THE BEST" i dont think anybody actaully says htose exact words.. but u get my drift. when we say stuff like that (i used to, but i've learned) its like givin shinhwa fans a bad name almost? i mean its obvious that shinhwa isnt the only talented group out in the industry.

but yeah.. ive been a shinhwa fan for more than a year now :D i am proud. i didnt think it owuld last this long when i first started liking thier music. i thought it would be a summer thing. but once i started getting into them, i learned so many things about them.. that jus pulls you in.. and yeah. im in LOVE now. before it was like -- > obsession but i'm way past that stage.

its LOVING baby. <3

wow, what the hell am i rambling on about? LOLS!

so here's my question, has anyones life(not drastically) change due to Shinhwa???

mine sure did.

my life changed too. not anyting too special but.. i find that im more open to asian pop culture and entertainment. i mean, im chinese myself, but i was never into asian music, at all. i rarely watched any asian dramas, sitcoms, soap operas or movies. but shinhwa opened my eyes.

i like to call myself a KORNER .. LOL. (you know how theres 'honger' rite? LOLS.. yea.... )

i listen to korean music, eat korean food (every now and then) and watch kdramas.

anddd ! thanks to shinhwa..

I KNOW ABOUT SOOMPI AND YOUTUBE !!

i dont think i wuldve known about youtube into quite a bit after.. but SHINHWA lead me . thehe

soompi andyoutube are probably my two favourite places on the net. and due to shinhwa, i wuldnt have watched those tear-jerking dramas.. that i love oh so much..

yeah.... lets jus say

im more asian now. :lol:

PLUS, i think Big Bang is great. i think they are great live. plus they've got charisma... i mean, seung-hyun, i think his name is seung-ri now, was really great in battle shinhwa, too bad he was out on the thrid group's final stage BUT i really enjoyed his perfs, so insert more seung-ri and forma group and woo! it'd be a great group.

WAIT WAIT. so SEUNG RI TRIED OUT IN BATTLE COKEPLAY SHINHWA !? :o

HOW COME I DINDT KNOW ABOUT THIS T_______T

im sad that he dindt make it, but im also glad cuz

HES SOOO COOL IN BIG BANG. <3

btw speaking about BATTLE.

i was watching some clips of them on youtube, and i loved watching shinhwa guys's reactions when they were watching their pick sing.

it wus ilke.. they were proud fathers or something.. SO CUTE ! LOL

Guest chopsticksandspoon

i think somebody asked something about eric's pranks with the ketchup thingy, it's ya shim man man eps. 82 and 83.. if you want them, i have both videos and subs too..

me!!!! i want it. hehe. i'm in a downloading mood these past few days!!! i have ep 1-13 and 15-22 of Battle Shinhwa and i want more!!!!!!!! more shinhwaaaaa!!!!!

geeezzz..a lot of people in the diliman campus ADORES the manila campus.. however they dont to wear uniforms and stuff..plus, students here are more free(you know what i mean)

and some people still doesnt like seeing the INTARMED students

randomness

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3673/5364cz8.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/3720/834238635dl6.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1424/2742fb3.jpg

http://img478.imageshack.us/img478/9089/39tn5.gif

i know what you mean. you guys are SO FREE there. hehe, here we are, erhm, free in a way. well, we in the CAS don't have to wear uniforms so it's all good. but the intermed studentsa re like.. awww..... gahwshsxsxkmx... so pure.

well, maybe because we have ROB justb a few steps away from our campus and also PGH just across teh street.. hehe.

randomness!!!!!

first it was HOT

then it was CUTE

then it became ADORABLE

then PERFECT.

^^

thanks for teh pics

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/xman.jpg

So.. JunJin and Andy are not gonna be in the same team whereas YunHo and Andy are ;)

angel2nyt: Thanks for sharing those pictures. Andy is so adorable as usual and I like Minwoo's first picture. He's so HOT but I'm not diggin his hairstyle when he was in LL. I like his hairstyle in the first picture better :P

ah!!! jinnie + andy in the same team??? hehe that will be 1/3 of our shinhwa boys!!!! hehe...

i can't wait. people better sub this one fast!!!!!!!

i agree with you. well, minu looks hot in any hairstyle but his hairstyle in that pic wa steh best... i guess you can say that his hairstyle during II winds was the best. ^^

ROLLING ON THE EFFIGN FLOOR LAUGHING.

OH EM GEE.

that wus freaking hilaroius!

ohmygosh! LOLS. i understood it. i feel cool now, finally understanding an interview. LOL dongwannies so cute.<3 in that interview

i agree with you.. like *points to my sig* notice how i have a se7en banner and not a shinhwa one? LOL. anyways yeah, i realli like big bang rite now tooo. i think dbsk, suju, ss501 they are all talented in their own ways and on their own levels. some wuld argue that blah blah is more talented than blah blah. but of course shinhwa would be more talented, with their more years of experience. more years in the business. more years of training. just more years in general. i mean when us shinhwa fans say "blah blah has no talent. SHINHWA IS THE BEST" i dont think anybody actaully says htose exact words.. but u get my drift. when we say stuff like that (i used to, but i've learned) its like givin shinhwa fans a bad name almost? i mean its obvious that shinhwa isnt the only talented group out in the industry.

but yeah.. ive been a shinhwa fan for more than a year now :D i am proud. i didnt think it owuld last this long when i first started liking thier music. i thought it would be a summer thing. but once i started getting into them, i learned so many things about them.. that jus pulls you in.. and yeah. im in LOVE now. before it was like -- > obsession but i'm way past that stage.

its LOVING baby. <3

wow, what the hell am i rambling on about? LOLS!

my life changed too. not anyting too special but.. i find that im more open to asian pop culture and entertainment. i mean, im chinese myself, but i was never into asian music, at all. i rarely watched any asian dramas, sitcoms, soap operas or movies. but shinhwa opened my eyes.

i like to call myself a KORNER .. LOL. (you know how theres 'honger' rite? LOLS.. yea.... )

i listen to korean music, eat korean food (every now and then) and watch kdramas.

anddd ! thanks to shinhwa..

I KNOW ABOUT SOOMPI AND YOUTUBE !!

i dont think i wuldve known about youtube into quite a bit after.. but SHINHWA lead me . thehe

soompi andyoutube are probably my two favourite places on the net. and due to shinhwa, i wuldnt have watched those tear-jerking dramas.. that i love oh so much..

yeah.... lets jus say

im more asian now. :lol:

WAIT WAIT. so SEUNG RI TRIED OUT IN BATTLE COKEPLAY SHINHWA !? :o

HOW COME I DINDT KNOW ABOUT THIS T_______T

im sad that he dindt make it, but im also glad cuz

HES SOOO COOL IN BIG BANG. <3

btw speaking about BATTLE.

i was watching some clips of them on youtube, and i loved watching shinhwa guys's reactions when they were watching their pick sing.

it wus ilke.. they were proud fathers or something.. SO CUTE ! LOL

okay, first of all, i was so awed by wannie in tah interview too! hehe... have i mentioned here how someone texted me and said" hey, i saw your shinhwa in channelnews asia"

and i was like, "really? i saw it the other day too" and she texted again "wow! dongwan is so handsome" and i texted again "haha. tell me something i don't know"

see, even my friends think wannie's handsome!!!! this is andrea, by the way. she's diffferent from jeanesse who took my wannie pics and put them in her wallet.

and she also texted me "now i know that there really is a band that is named shinhwa" hehe and she addec "sikat pala sila talaga" in english "oh, so they really are popular."

second, about the other groups thingy, hehe, i kinda feelw eird that i started all of that. argh. i edited that part i my entry though. so peace to whoever posted that she was taken aback that i levelled bigbang with dbsk and suju, hehe... is it that bad to be levelled with them? *thinks* i guess so. harhar.

third...

i agree with you. shinhwa made me more ASIAN. i was so into other race's music and dramas and movies taht i rarely know anything about my own people... but shinhwa... shinhw aled me to appreciate asian music more. ^^

shinhwa.... shinhwa brought me the light i needed. hehe...

fourth, yes!!! seung-ri is. he was in group 1 with taehwa. but he was taken out in the third battle stage. it was sad cause he was one of the few taht i saw potential in. argh. man, he's got confidence. but i think he suit being in big bang well. i love their jusic but not to the point that i'd post in their thread. hehe, i do STALk though. ^^ for news and pics. hehe... evil me.

fifth!!!! you should download all teh eps! i'm in ep22 right now and gosh. so many funny shinhwa moments. and their comments.. argh. wannie looks so cute and adorable in each ep and andy looks so yummy with him MCing, and eric looks so busy. hyesung too!!! and jinnie too!!! and M looks so hot in each too!!!! ahahahah!!!~~~

i;m waching battle shinhw aeps not only because of Battle but manily because of SHINHWa too. hehe

Guest theLEGEND

ah!!! jinnie + andy in the same team??? hehe that will be 1/3 of our shinhwa boys!!!! hehe...

i can't wait. people better sub this one fast!!!!!!!

i agree with you. well, minu looks hot in any hairstyle but his hairstyle in that pic wa steh best... i guess you can say that his hairstyle during II winds was the best. ^^

Nope.. JunJin and Andy are not in the same team <_<

YunHo + Andy in the same team.

Micky + JunJin in the same team >> Micky and JunJin Pic

credit: X-Man's thread

Guest angel2nyt

Nope.. JunJin and Andy are not in the same team <_<

YunHo + Andy in the same team.

Micky + JunJin in the same team >> Micky and JunJin Pic

credit: X-Man's thread

it seems that the xman people knows the consequences when yunho and micky are on the same team

and andy and junjin on the other :phew:

angel2nyt-those minwoo pictures are too cute

i lvoe it when he smiles.

MINWOO-MODE! :P

andy and junjin on x-man....haha it's like a two in one deal. xD

i was goin to vote in the overseas thing..buh wen i saw this..i stopped nd haddd to printscn it nd post it here. they're first in asia...by a lot...lolz...i think that's whatz making them first. buh yea..shinhwa changjo rocks the wrld! shinhwa's also first place in the yepp netizen award..nd best artist (this is in the mkmf awards). puahhh.

mkmfoverseas.jpg

yayee for andy nd junjin being on xman together...juss an interesting thought (or coincidence)..i guess they (xman staff or whomever) didn't want a whole dbsk vs shinhwa thingyyy..so they put them on diff teams? but still itz cute. i read in the andy thread that junjin and andy are preformng "justin timberlake's my love" or sumting like that..i forget the title..buh yea..together..i wonder iph itz this episode. O.O. it would be cute to have all four preform together in a little special tho..x]..since they all knew each other wen shinhwa was still with sm nd all. i wonder iph the ratings are goin to go way up for xman..;]. haha.

lmao..me nd angel2nyt were think'n the same thing. x].

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j128/lemmein/xman.jpg

what are the percentages under their names for? *curious curious*

krizza - i'm compressing all the 4 files and putting it into a rar file, so the size might be smaller and i can send everything at one go.. it might take awhile though ^^

rozzy - i got a shock when i was voting just now.. i was about to click on the second one.. luckily i realized that shinhwa's the first one.. and then i came here to scream GUYS!!! SHINHWA'S NUMBER ONE ON THE MKMF OVERSEAS POLL!!!!

Guest angel2nyt

i was goin to vote in the overseas thing..buh wen i saw this..i stopped nd haddd to printscn it nd post it here. they're first in asia...by a lot...lolz...i think that's whatz making them first. buh yea..shinhwa changjo rocks the wrld! shinhwa's also first place in the yepp netizen award..nd best artist (this is in the mkmf awards). puahhh.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/rozz...kmfoverseas.jpg

yayee for andy nd junjin being on xman together...juss an interesting thought (or coincidence)..i guess they (xman staff or whomever) didn't want a whole dbsk vs shinhwa thingyyy..so they put them on diff teams? but still itz cute. i read in the andy thread that junjin and andy are preformng "justin timberlake's my love" or sumting like that..i forget the title..buh yea..together..i wonder iph itz this episode. O.O. it would be cute to have all four preform together in a little special tho..x]..since they all knew each other wen shinhwa was still with sm nd all. i wonder iph the ratings are goin to go way up for xman..;]. haha.

lmao..me nd angel2nyt were think'n the same thing. x].

yehey!!!

finally..

shinhwa's in the first place

i almost forgot to vote today

yes

Guest lynnshim

^ ack! that reminded me of the daily mkmf thing~

ahah okay so the daily mkmf polls!

there is only 14 days left to vote..

Best artist award

신화 Once in a life time 인터넷투표 726354 회

**2566투표 4924 회

731278 회 (39%)

동방신기 "O"-正.反.合. 인터넷투표 652117 회

**2566투표 22340 회

674457 회 (36%)

best group award:

동방신기 "O"-正.反.合. 인터넷투표 814680 회

**2566투표 9463 회

824143 회 (44%)

신화 Once in a life time 인터넷투표 786351 회

**2566투표 4974 회

791325 회 (42%)

Yepp netzein award

1 신화 16609회

2 동방신기 15356회

mobile/text award

4위 신화 Once in a life time **2566투표 21981 회

21981 회 (18%)

edit:

this is going to be my last post here for the mkmf. hope you enjoyed my 'series' lol

Guest theLEGEND

what are the percentages under their names for? *curious curious*

Based from what I read from X-Man's thread; The topic for New Xman #2 is "Which entertainer cellular phone has the most phone numbers stored in them?"

I'm surprised that JunJin got the highest percentage. I thought most public will vote for MC Yoo cause he seems to be more socialable (sp?) hehehe :)

Thanks to coolsmurf for explaining the percentages thingy.

Rozzy: How's the Goldfish Theatre?? I don't have the chance to watch it. I can't stand anymore *sleepy head* I was awake for 2 days straight and I went to sleep half an hour before the show I thought it was on 6.00 AM but it was actually on 6.20 AM. So I thought I converted the time wrongly and missed it so I decided to sleep.. :tears:

WOOHOOOOOOO~!!!!!! SHINHWA CHANGJO YOU ROCKS!!! Suddenly, Shinhwa is in the first place!!! CONTINUE TO VOTE PEOPLE!!! <3

[EDIT] -- I get the chance to use this again ;)

ownage.gif

Goldfish Theatre was hilarious! I was so sleepy I thought of going to sleep but then I decided to stay up to make sure my son finish is homework so I watched it while waiting for him. I laughed so much and loud my son complained he couldn't do his homework because I was too loud! Anyway, the show certainly woke me up.

Next week preview is so funny! Andy is playing the role of Kim Sam Soon and he got boobs! LOL!

Rozzy: How's the Goldfish Theatre?? I don't have the chance to watch it. I can't stand anymore *sleepy head* I was awake for 2 days straight and I went to sleep half an hour before the show I thought it was on 6.00 AM but it was actually on 6.20 AM. So I thought I converted the time wrongly and missed it so I decided to sleep.. :tears:

Guest angel2nyt

Goldfish Theatre was hilarious! I was so sleepy I thought of going to sleep but then I decided to stay up to make sure my son finish is homework so I watched it while waiting for him. I laughed so much and loud my son complained he couldn't do his homework because I was too loud! Anyway, the show certainly woke me up.

Next week preview is so funny! Andy is playing the role of Kim Sam Soon and he got boobs! LOL!

kim sam soon??

that will be so funny

and fake boobs hahahaha

Guest theLEGEND

Gosh! Now I'm so regret that I didn't stay up to watch :( I hope someone will upload and share.

:w00t: Kim Sam Soon?? LOL! That's my favorite drama, I gotta watch next week's episode! Definitely! Andy got boobs :P

So glad shinhwa's winning in the overseas thingy ^^ Still really scared about that let's all vote on sunday thing for vanness and kangta though T.T

=============

Hmmm...about having different banners and still being a fan of ShinHwa. I'm sure that is true. However, just my opinion, but I think unconcious damage has been done whether we mean to or not. Imagine if you were new to soompi or any kpop forum...and nobody had shinhwa avs and siggies though they may be closet shinhwa fans and deep down inside they may even love shinhwa the most...well the newbie would never know. And it's goodbye to growth of shinhwa changjo. This is labelled with the ugly words of, 'fading trend', especially by other music fans who are not familiar with ShinHwa's achievements. To their eyes, everytime a fan declares that Shinhwa is still as popular as ever, with the absence of Shinhwa pics, siggies, it may sound like we're biting hard and just plain refusing to let go. Gosh, I know how many wonderful artists I ended up discovering through other people's siggies.

I think it's funny when people wonder, 'hey where did so many fans of that new group suddenly pop up' when they were partially advertising for them themselves. It maybe unintentional, but it's a fact that's what happened. EveryONE's fanbase is growing EVERYDAY...but by how much depends on just how many chances it has been given to grow. Imagine if 15 'other artist' siggies reached 15 people...even if one person may not find an interest in them...there are still 14 other people (93%~). Now compared to the 15, there is only one of shinhwa...the percentage is narrowed down 7%~ with a 50/50 chance that Shinhwa will gain a new fan today.

So despite what we may say or prefer to think, I think advertisement of any kind...whether by the media or fan themselves is very important. Of course Shinhwa will always be number one in our hearts, but saying is not enough. It's like saying, "I'm going to be a doctor someday." Of course those words sound good and admirable but they are just that, words, when you take no action- it's empty.

Many people say, 'oh it's just an award...as long as we love shinhwa it's fine.' For the fans it's fine of course, but will our oppas really be okay like that? I think that awards are also partially important to artists too. You can see it with other sunbaes or even peers of Shinhwa. You hear people saying, "Yeah, they are the best etc" and they'll always be answered with, "But they haven't done anything productive or gotten any album records since blah, blah, blah." They also motivate other people to check them out...who wouldn't be curious about the daesang winner?

Especially with the boys going to the army next year, I think this is a very important point to uphold. As fans, it's our duty to keep them alive in everyone's mind when they're not here. All we can do is keep sharing and caring. If even shinhwa fans aren't posting shinhwa pics...it's unlikely anyone else will.

Of course this is just my opinion, but I think these are valid points to think about. So please consider and don't think, "it's alright, somebody else wil do it." With the push and pull, it'll end up being a few individuals who end up posting up the news, the pics, the vids...and even if it's ShinHwa, they may get tired with such a burden on their shoulders.

I, no doubt, also have my craze for all the new artists coming out...and it isn't even a problem if you find a new fave...everybody's tastes change as they grow and mature. But as a fan, remember signatures and avies are very powerful in a forum. It allows us to identify ourselves to others and others in turn identify us by them.

It's also a way of allowing ShinHwa ChangJo to live through us.

=============

well i live overseas and when i try to sign up theres no submit button and the places/countries w.e. they are -__- theyre only from A-B some people mentioned earlier in the thread but i stil cant sign up >.<

^ I just checked, it should work now ^^

=============

I'm surprised that JunJin got the highest percentage. I thought most public will vote for MC Yoo cause he seems to be more socialable (sp?) hehehe

^Lolz remember when they had that suck and blow card game. I remember they were comparing girl numbers as well. I think jinnie had 100+ of just girl phone numbers lolz.

As for MC yoo...I think he's a workaholic lolz Look at how many shows he hosts or is a permanent in ^^;

Xman sounds interesting this week...especially since Jindy is in it.

Archived