[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vietgirl604

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/3663/b9cebfecc0ccbbb5a4a4ia1.jpg

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2713/c4edc4edyx8.jpg

Minnie <3

Adorable pictures!

--

Wow, what happened to Yunho is scary! People these days..

--

PSY on xman? HOpefully someone subs that so I can watch. I'm liking her more and more now..lols. She and Eric are pretty cute together, hehe.

--

Shinhwa...army..scary. I heard that Korea is having some weird thingy going against the USA and they might fight?! If they do, would anything happen to our BOYS?! I'm sad.

--

:)vietgirl604

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hammie2010

park shi yeon.....intersting. yah she doesn't appear in any gameshows, so this would be intersing to watch. and if shinhwa appeared it would be even better!! man they should have shinhwa back on xman and love letter again. those days were fun!!

u reminded me abt love letter... i wonder wat will happen if PSY appears on Love Letter together with SHINHWA ... plus Shin Jung Hwan n Kim Jong Min.. n maybe SungJin.. those classics... alright... i seem to be deviating from reality ... *drops back to earth*... coz everyone know PSY n ERIC are together.. think it will be awkward for SHINHWA to "fight" for PSY....

Guest cognizantfire

wow psy on xman... that should be interesting. too bad it's scripted, or else lots about eric and her will be revealed. =D

if eric and psy are both on xman and in different teams, that would be really really funny. and besides if the whole of shinhwa is there, then the episode would be heaven. =D

o i really miss them appearing on shows together.

the thing about yunho. it is really scary. omg. how can someone do that? even if you dont like that person a lot, attempting to murder that person is too overboard. =(

Guest cutiepad

hahaha.... aww.. too bad i cant watch it.. coz im not in korea (im frm Singapore actually..) ... the only korean progs i can watch is Arirang TV thru the net *sobs* :tears: i quite agree with u tt it would be fun to watch ERIC n PSY on xman.. esp Dangyunhaji segment where both are the opposing team.. but too bad its scripted =(

'hammie2010' hi hi .. i'm from singapore too.. =). you can check out youtube! xman should be there.. i think this coming episode will be posted not only because there will be park si yeon.. but also shinji.. and many others.. however, you'll have to wait for a kind soul to sub it so that you can understand it.. =)

edit: i think everybody is taking the scripted thing too seriously!!.. i doubt that dayunahjii is scripted to the every single detail...

when there's a script it just like a guideline for them to follow.. they can deviate from this guideline a little.. like during the couple selection.. they'll script who should be couple with who... e.g. look at the recent dbsk xman...

------------------------------------

i thought i came to the wrong thread!! there's about 2-3pages about yunho getting poisoned by the anti fan.. keke.. back to SHINHWA..

i think the 1 week break for everyone except eric is over??? oh.. so excited to know what they will be upto. i'm waiting for Andy's new hair cut.. if he cuts it.. i'm waiting for Junjin to release his album/single.. Ooooo!!!

maybe Minwoo and Hyesung will be working on a new album? just before they enter the army??? ..

How many did you see? Do you know exactly how many there are?

Thanks.

'Mommie' Alice Thanks for answering about the Wannie clips. I don't think it's any of those clips since I have them, but thanks a lot anyways. And yes, there's quite a few episodes. Saw them on bestshinhwa's clubbox, but wasn't sure which episode it is.

^ It should be PMS, Eric's ultimate rival :) lolz

Guest poloblue

^hahaha, love ur siggie mommie alice!

everyone, whats shinhwa's personal histories dvd???

im supposed to be studying for exams but i am so unmotivated! right now i have a headache from sleeping too much and u know that feeling when ur bored and tired and theres nothing to do and u just feel like mini cooper? well i have no idea why but thats what im feeling right now! hm, maybe i should watch shinhwa vids to cheer me up!

How many did you see? Do you know exactly how many there are?

Thanks.

"Mommie" Alice,

If I am not wrong, Ithere're 5 episodes of this with me on Dongwan...

im supposed to be studying for exams but i am so unmotivated! right now i have a headache from sleeping too much and u know that feeling when ur bored and tired and theres nothing to do and u just feel like mini cooper? well i have no idea why but thats what im feeling right now! hm, maybe i should watch shinhwa vids to cheer me up!

shphaw7.jpg

If referring to Korean ver, Its a photobook+2DVDs

If japanese ver, its jus a photobook

DVD is a separate purchase.

Guest poloblue

fOR those who want to see how their mums look like, dl GOOD morning part 1 (06/1/2005). The one where they won the Daeseng.

where can i d/l this?????

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ane_108, i'm not that smart. hehe. i doubt it if i will be able to stay studying in UP next sem. ah. i think i'll flunk about 3 subjects. hehe. plus i'm glad you liked the page thingy.. hehe. i'll sure use it when i own i page.. MUST OWN A PAGE!

aindy, thanks!!! waa!!~~ two days have already passed and i still get greetings from people... i am sooo soo happy!!! :P

mommie alice, i love your bset!!!! ^^ i think that the MILs will be nice, i mean, the boys are nice.. :P hopefully... :P plus if the reason for MILs to be evil towards their DILs is because they think that the DIL is stealing away their son's affection from them, then i think it won't be a problem with shinhw'a moms... i mean, shinhwa aren't even married and there are already thousands of girls that the moms are competting against! hehe :P

crystalis, ah! when will the battle shinhwa group be release? i am so curious!!!!!!

cognizantfire, thanks for that info on kjk ^^ i love his songs... kjk is one of the othe rkpop artists that i adore that is way way under shinhwa :P like lee seung ki, tim (he changed his name though) and ftts, and sg wanna be, and seven... hehe :P

xmkaex & vietgirl604, lols. i made sure it's cute. but i think i made it too cute. wa. it's too small!!!

dreamhyesung, wa!!! shinhwa families!!!! wannie's mom is beautiful! wa! why am i saying that? i mean, she really is... radiant! :P shinhwa families are so close... :P so happy to know that! ^^

crystalis, there is such a vid??? i watched one episode and wa! wannie is so so so sweet.. it's in my faves and is under my shinhwa forever! subfolder, but it will be hard digging it up, there are about 700+ clips in that folder.. :P wa.

mommie!!! you have those clips??? can i have them?? wa!!! i love watching wannie! :P even if i can't understand what the heck they're talking about, seeing him smile makes me smile... :P pwease...

cutiepad, i ahve it in my youtube faves... wa. but i don't have it as a clip per se. :(

xxtine_21!!! aha!!! that pic of wannie!!! is uber!!! sexy!!!! hehe!! and he tells that it is a disadvantage for him to be a dancer cause the camera get to shoot bad angles of his face. ah. what angel!!!!??? wannie you look perfect in wahtever angle! angle museun? haha... i feel weird using a dbsk attack from danghyunaji.... lols. but wa!! what happened to yunho? cause i was watching KBS nusue or news haha, this morninga nd they were showing clips of the UN meeting against Nkorea and suddenly there's dongbangshinki as teh next headline and u-know yunho as the next headline... waaa???? jae must be worried sick. hehe *jaeho*

HappilyEverAfter., jess!!!!! thanks a million!!! i added your name on the list!!!! you should contribute thousands of icons and bsets everyday!!!! you're a known spammer in the artworks section!!! hehe :phew:

kfosho, hello!!! i am labingtatlo or krizza ^^ and it was my birthday last ovtober 13 so my shinhwa family is greeting me :P thanks shinhwa family!!! *huggles everyone*

mommie again!!!! thanks for the trans! i've watched that vid and was really smiling at the RICSYUNGness of it! haha :P

angel2nyt!!! you are killing me with those wannie pics!!! i can hardly breathe. honestly....

what?

that looks like an actor to me,I've seen him on some movie

supposedly,there was this rumor between dong wan and kim min sun or Junjin and Kim minsun...I don't remember,but they seems pretty close here,sitting together at the piff

I like Wannie shirt,look so sophisticated

And did anyone here hear what happen to Yunho?

Wow,I know that they're crazy ,but not that crazy

Hating is one thing but they went to the extent to attemp murder him ?

I hope he's alright.Coughing up blood can seriously damage his voice

I'm glad that Shinhwa have no crazy anti fan like that

i wasn't quoting cause it kills me but... wa??? yunho?? wa???? wa??? gah. seems like dbsk antis are as crazy as dbsk fans. but dbsk fans have the rights to be crazy cause they are their idols but dbsk fans? they just want attention and just wants to go out of the norm cause everyone loves dbsk. hehe. wonder if the dbsk antis are fans of another artist... hmm... bigbang? lols. joke joke.

yunho was poisoned..

by a stupid..

stupid..

stupid antifan..

i hope that will never happen to shinhwa

the antifan disguised herself as a coordinator or a fan i think and she gave a drink to yunho and yunho drank it and started vomiting.. now he's in the hospital

its sad to start a page with this kind of news

ah! i think i'm gonna die! antis are so weird. poor yunho. tsk tsk tsk jae umma must be so worried of his baby darling. haha. wa . i am acting so weird.

maybe it is because i just learned that kim min sun and wannie are close? haha.

i actually think the girl was psycho..

if you have seen the letter she wrote to dbsg..

the last line said 'i want to kill you'

poor guy

they said it was super glue or something like that..

he even vomitted blood..

i really cant believe a person can do that just because she dont like them.. and that in her own words they werent good enough to be the big stars they are now..

i dont think shinhwa has that too many antis

because they were never really competing with another boyband or anything(maybe god but fan god and shinhwachangjo are really nice to each other)

the thing with dbsg is that they were promoted as the 'next HOT' which some HOT fans did not like and also the things their fanclub would do and because of the stupid balloon color

the incident happened in KBS..in Heroine 6 i think

they should tighten their security

yes she is an actress..

she worked with dongwan once in a best theater episode

it was rumored that they were dating..but it was just pure rumor

ah.... yunho yunho... wa. poor him.

why must it be him? i think SM did a great job of promoting dbsk but also a great job of creating antis for dbsk too.

at least shinhwa.. shinhwa are on their own. they don't clash with anyone.. :P

poloblue, lols.. dv.. :P shinhwa ex-husband. :P yeah, sending the baked goods with your whole name will be a good thing, at least they know you're not afraid to be caught if ever your intentions are evil. :P

coolieever! you are so busy with SHINHWA STUFF!!!! hehe.. go write taht fic! ia m super impatient!!! hehe :P

xxtine_21, it's in my siggy ^^ click the project orange banner :P

miss':bella, yeah, ia gree.. wa. dbsk... wa. dbsk... SHINHWA CHANGJO! :P wa!! thanks for those pics of minu! the first one is LOVE! so cute an hot!

Rozzy??? really? hm.. aha!!!! crystalis.. i am waiting for clips from this episode in your YT!! hehe, i've watched everysingle clip in your YT account, i think :P

nutzie, we're thinking of the same thing! :P who could it be??? hehe. wouldn't it be interesting is one suju or dbsk member is in xman too and she gets paired up with him? or gets to battle with he rin "ofcourse"? haha. that would be cool. ^^

crystalis, PMS??? haha.. PMS was trying to be teh rival of every gasoo in xman, last time it was TIM. haha. can't remmeber TIM's name now. i like TIM much better. wa.

hammie2010! yeah, LL first season type! hehe,. taht would be fun... i wonder who she'll pick for the first date, haha. maybe it won't be eric. lols, cause they have dates before. then in the end she'll choose kim jong min cause eric's already hers anyway. haha. :P

ahehe.. i was kinda wondering... i know it's evil but... since we are good fans, and all that, since we loves shinhwa and are mature enough, is everyone okay with:

posting one post in the dbsk thread saying that the shinhwa fans in soompi are symphatizing with dbsk for what happened with yunho and we send them links to the posts here talking about yunho to show that we are genuinely concerened... you know, only one post and we pick who will post it, and make a draft and well, everybody must agree first cause it will say in behalf of the "we loves shinhwa thread in soompi" in coordination with PROJECT ORANGE hehe i'll make a banner :P

sorry if i'm taking the yunho thing too far but i just wanted to show some shinhwa good love for other groups and show the dbsk fans the shinhw afans are good people :P

if anyone agrees with me... just say so, if someone says no, we'll not do it.

if you don't like the idea, please forget abour reading it..

just wanted so show some shinhwa good love :P

PLUS i am going to post the next batch of shinhwa icons for PROJECT ORANGE.. please watch out for temmm and support! your poast counts!! PROJECT GRAPHICS is only on its second page... it's not hard to click on it and type how much you love the graphics even if our works are super ugly... show some shinhw alove!!! :P

EDIT:

shin hyesung???? hehe so cute!!!!

wakokoko..

minwoo.. im craving for minwoo.. lol.

ahhh.. too bad..

i wish i was able to watch xman..

haha.. it'll be fun if eric was there too!

krizza

hmm.. i think your idea is great..

well you know..

just to let them know that we symphatize with them..

it'll give us no harm anyways..

Shinhwa...army..scary. I heard that Korea is having some weird thingy going against the USA and they might fight?! If they do, would anything happen to our BOYS?! I'm sad.

--

:)vietgirl604

i think its just noth korea.

yeah im just hoping that none of the booys will get hurt in the army.

i just remember this one clip from the shinhwa persoal histroy dvd[i think] with jinsyung and the knee incident.

H:WHY YOU HIT MY KNEEEE!

J:IM SORRY!

puhaha im never get tired of that clip.

-----------edit

i own another page ^-^..so i get to use this...lol

ownage.gif

Guest chopsticksandspoon

wakokoko..

minwoo.. im craving for minwoo.. lol.

ahhh.. too bad..

i wish i was able to watch xman..

haha.. it'll be fun if eric was there too!

krizza

hmm.. i think your idea is great..

well you know..

just to let them know that we symphatize with them..

it'll give us no harm anyways..

wakoko? taht was aan old expression of mine! especially that i hade this liking for a classmate named koko, his real name is angelico, hehe, he's sucha great singer, really funny and smart, plus he looks korean :P hehe. so handsome :P plus he's such a charmer, like minwoo. he's so close with all the girls, hugs them a lot and kisses some on the cheeks, treats them out, he's rich as in really but doesn't make a big deal out of it plus he's really good natured... ah! a minwoo-junior? hehe. but he doesn't look like minwoo, more like... junsu from dbsk but more handsome... if he could look like one from shinhwa it'd be... wa. no one. but he really looks like kwon sang woo. i have a pic of kown sang woo once and my classmate wa slike, "why do you have a pic of koko?" haha....

anyways,

i want xman!!!!!!!

i want minu!!!!! as in hot sexy gorgeous minu on a platter!!!!!

plus, i have one who agrees already! we should really think this out fast.. :P

i think its just noth korea.

yeah im just hoping that none of the booys will get hurt in the army.

i just remember this one clip from the shinhwa persoal histroy dvd[i think] with jinsyung and the knee incident.

ah yes!!! the why do hit my knee.. made me love jinsyung. hehe. but am forever ricsyung...

HYESUNG: why'd you hit my knee? why? why BANG??????

Guest poloblue

oh, ive seen that clip on youtube, hilarious!!!!!

hyesung: 'why u hit my knee.....you why me?.....'

junjin 'sowwee'

it's hilarious! puahahahah

wakoko? taht was aan old expression of mine! especially that i hade this liking for a classmate named koko, his real name is angelico, hehe, he's sucha great singer, really funny and smart, plus he looks korean :P hehe. so handsome :P plus he's such a charmer, like minwoo. he's so close with all the girls, hugs them a lot and kisses some on the cheeks, treats them out, he's rich as in really but doesn't make a big deal out of it plus he's really good natured... ah! a minwoo-junior? hehe. but he doesn't look like minwoo, more like... junsu from dbsk but more handsome... if he could look like one from shinhwa it'd be... wa. no one. but he really looks like kwon sang woo. i have a pic of kown sang woo once and my classmate wa slike, "why do you have a pic of koko?" haha....

koko? is he diff from kiko and kuya????

Guest hammie2010

ah yes!!! the why do hit my knee.. made me love jinsyung. hehe. but am forever ricsyung...

HYESUNG: why'd you hit my knee? why? why BANG??????

oh, ive seen that clip on youtube, hilarious!!!!!

hyesung: 'why u hit my knee.....you why me?.....'

junjin 'sowwee'

yeah.. i have seen the clip too.. its just so funny.... esp tt part where HYESUNG said "why BANG?" the sound effects is soo hilarious...

hyesung: wats ur problem.... im ur brother.... *looks at finger* ... one year older...

junjin: hahahha...

hyesung: im bored... me bored.. u why did u touch me

HYESUNG is also sooo bad to JUNJIN coz he knows JUNJIN's not tt gd in english as compared to HYESUNG n he still talks to him in english... so cute couple

WANJIN is so cute too... with JUNJIN carrying WANNIE on his back...

there's another clip which i watched where JUNJIN "scolded" HYESUNG, quite a short one, tho not as funny...

^LOL, i rmb tt

hyesung's english was pretty fobbish in dere too.

i was laughing at him not junjin actually XD. haha

and junjin piggy back wannie to spit hyesung was just hilarious ^^

Archived