[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sunnydays.

krizza - omgg! what an adorable poem. =D Ahhh, it's soo cuute. (: You're a really great writer ~ LOL i've always thought of writing poems based on Shinhwa, but whenever I do sit down to write... I always blank out. --;; I think it's a good idea to just do them in class, since that's when my brain is the most active anyway... LOL. But wonderful poem, thank you for sharing. :D

I LOOVE that video where Hyesung is filming JunJin and Eric sleeping... soo random, but so cute. JunJin looks so hot and angelic when he's sleeping. O__O<3 And Eric is soo cute. =D Haha, Hyesung is so stalker-ish. XD;;

Hahaha, it's impossible to rank the Shinhwa guys. Even though Eric is my most favorite one, they're all really my favorites and pretty equal. (: So to jump on the bandwagon (and cuz I don't wanna do homework --;; ), I will write a bit about each member (age order). Hahaha, I must've done this like, 5 times already in my notebook. XD;; anywayy -

o1. Eric - I don't know, he just really appeals to me. (: He's so manly... and I love how he acts serious infront of the public, but when he's with the Shinhwa guys, he acts like a cute little kid. :P I'm kinda like that, in a way ~ I think he's really handsome. (: And... I loove watching him in dramas. He's so adorable. And he has so much charisma, it's attractive imo. ;] I don't know, he's just Eric! hehe

o2. Minwoo - Is a hottie. O__O I'm so amazed that he choreographed all those dance moves for Shinhwa... he's such a great entertainer too, and so determined. He has a HOT body. (; Minwoo is so adorable. I love how he acts like a little kid tooo ~ and his dancing is sexxy. haha =P

o3. Dongwan - I think he should be tied with Eric as my favorite member. (; I LOVE THIS GUYY<3 He's so cute, and dorky, and funny, and he seems so friendly too. Man, he seems like he can make anyone not feel uncomfortable. I love how he is very hardworking, and how he has a heart-melting voice, and his gorgeous, gorgeous smile... wow. He is definately a gorgeous looking guy. (; There's something about Dongwan that makes him so irresistable. tee hee ~ you know it's true.

o4. Hyesung - His voice is HEAVENLY. That's the first thing I noticed about him. Oh, and I love how he's so shy in gameshows, and always runs to JunJin for comfort. Haha, sooo cuute! And who could forget his awesome crab dance? ahh, Hyesung, I wish he would sing to me. That would make me soo happy for the rest of my life. HAHA. (;

o5. JunJin - I LOVE THIS GUY. Sometimes he comes off as... overly confident, maybe, buut i can deal with it. I love his tallness, and he's hot too. hahaha ~ omg, his power dancing is so awesome. I wanna be able to dance like him, it's so inspiring. Man, and I love how he goes crazy with the Shinhwa members. Looks so much fun. And i'm so proud of him, his voice has improved a lot!

o6. Andy - He has grown on me the most. He is SO adorable. <3 I swear, I listen to "How Do I Say" just to hear his part in the beginning. (; ahh, Andy, I love his personality. So polite, kind, and friendly, and cute... and always looks up to his Hyungs. And who could forget his HEART DANCE!! No one can do it other than him. (; He's so lovable and cute.

... wow, that took a while. --;; I feel like a nerd now. LOL. Anyway... i'm done. :P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tvxqsaraeng

gah! ranks?? lolz...

i would put dongwan first! haha~~He's my type^^...i want my future and first boyfriend to be him (i wish) someone juss like him. He's funny, considerate, speaks his mind, loving, smart... the list would never end^^~~

Then i would put minwoo because he's a really caring guy and kinda has this vibe of being dangerous??? lolz. He looks like fun to be around. And he's HOT

After would be cutie andy...he likes to chat with people and he's really cute and caring^^ Plus his undying respect for his hyungs shows his loyalty and respect for family and friends^^

Then i would say hyesung because he's REALLY good at knowing what a girl likes and treating her rite...i saw him on a show on youtube. He was cooking for Hyori (T-T) and had like an "I love you" theme...it was really sweet.....

Then Jinnie because the other members were like (on YSMM) that he's really like a man when it came to his girlfriend. Like he was always serious about it and protects them all the way...^^

Then Eric.DON"T KILL ME CUZ ERIC's LAST!!!! lolz......itz because Eric is taken and i really want him to do good and he's TOOO hot!! lolz....(not that there's such a thing) actually i don't know...i've always thought of Eric as a taken man so i can't really see him as my bf....What i REALLY want is him as my older brother!!! GAH!!! YEA! He would be such a good older brother to me!!! ^^

mommie alice! wow. everyone's asking for translation... i will to. is taht okay? cause in our school we have this t-shirt that says, "UP ako, ikaw?" which when translated into enghlish means, "I'm from UP, you?" or ina more complete way, "I study in UP, how about you?" it's kinda a proud way of saying your studying in the country's university. hehe. so i wanted to ask how i can translate that into korean and I'll make my own shirt! haha... with korean charatcers, of course! ^^

hey.....i'm korean maybe i could help you out...lolz......since this is juss a fun shirt i would write it in informal speech.....(plus i have no idea how you would say that in formal^^) the first and second quotes are two different things in korean.....so i don't know which one you would want....the first one is:

1)난 UP에서 왔다, 너는?

the second one is:

2)난 UP에서 공부한다, 너는?

the first one is "from" and the second one is "study" so i hope that helps^^

Guest superstar`kiss

alikim: Wee acyually, i have the mv, but its on a vcd and i have no clue how i can get that into my comp.

miss':bella: Awe...!!!!!! That is like...so BEAUTIFUL! SAD BEAUTIFUL! Awe dang..now i'mma start crying..THANKS! *snif*sniff*

Guest theLEGEND

Since you guys did the ranking and all that.. I'll do it as well.. =P *It's really a hard choice because all of them is #1 and no one deserves the last* xD

1. JunJin --- okaayy seriously, this guy has grew on me. LOVE HIS DANCE!! He have this serious appearance but he can be such a dork, crazy and energetic guy as well.. I <3 his SMILE.. Whenever I see his smile, that's gotta be the best day of my life and his singing, I'm so proud that his singing has improved alot!! He's a fillial son to his parents (esp. his dad) as well..

2. Andy --- the baby of the membeR. I like how he respects his hyungs. I like his personalities as well.. polite, kind and understanding. Who can resist his heart dance?? <3 Cute and charming but can be manly and tough. You can see how he can get so tanned and muscular these days.. <3 I heard so many good feedbacks on how he always smiles to the fans and keep waving to them ^^

3. Hye Sung --- his angelic voice can melts my heaRt <3 He gets so shy infront of the camera but I like his tough side too. I can always listen to his song all dayy.. Mommy I want that dance and his crab dance always cheer me up! I love the way he sings ballad and R&B.. Such a cutie with his glassess on!

4. Eric --- his voice is so sexy~ He's the type that women likes (you can see on LL, most women will choose him) I believe he has the charisma and charm but too bad, he's taken so probably I'll just treat him as my bro (I really wanna have a brO like him, I do! I'm the oldest ><") He has this serious appearance but you'll never know what's under his sleeves =P

5. Dongwan --- witty, cheerful and happy-go-lucky guy. Love his dorkiness and funiness. He's such a caring and loving boyfriend too.. Charming and bubbly but at the same time he can be sexy especially with his bodyy. I love his voice too~ He puts everyone first before himself xD

6. Minwoo -- don't kill mE for putting Minwoo last!! He's charming, cute and sexy. The way he moves his body is killing me =P Very energetic and caring guy. Singing + dancing + Minwoo = Perfect combination!! He's like a little kid who loves playing aroundd.. Such a doRk!!

I'm done ranting xD

i swear wannie is in the clip of jinnie and eric sleeping and hyesung filming. when hyesung tripped over, its wannie he is filming!!!!!!! even if its not wannie, its someone, but not jinnie or eric. Jinnie is the first person, sleeping topless and has long hair, then theres a second person with short hair and wearing a white t-shirt, then eric is the third person with the colourful blanket.

i am so observant!!! lol!

I thought that person was Jinnie? I know.. the first one, Jinnie was topless but the second person still Jinnie but with his shirt on (I've always wondered how did he get his shirt on? maybe he woke up, wore a shirt and went back to sleep) and then Eric was the third person. But then again, I'm not there so I might be wrongg (how I wish I'm the one who filmed them) :P

I was at the goodenter site and it looks like members has started their activities.

Here's list of what they'll be doing this month (October):

10/10 = Hyesung - Joong-Ahng College

10/11 = Eric - KSA

10/12 = Eric - KSA

Dongwan = Busan Movie Opening Ceramony (???)

10/20 = Andy - Shin Dong Yup Here, Not Here

10/21 = Minwoo - Asia Music Festival - China

10/27 = Minwoo - Seoul Music Festival

Question for you, tvxqsaraeng:

That's great. Got questions...

1. Why is first one 에세 spelled differently than the 2nd one 에서?

2. is it 난 or 나는?

I like the 2nd one better.... can you also say 나는 UP 에서 공부해, 너는?

Korean language is so hard! LOL! It sounds great but when you write it, it can be so different than how it sounds! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

hey.....i'm korean maybe i could help you out...lolz......since this is juss a fun shirt i would write it in informal speech.....(plus i have no idea how you would say that in formal^^) the first and second quotes are two different things in korean.....so i don't know which one you would want....the first one is:

1)난 UP에세 왔다, 너는?

the second one is:

2)난 UP에서 공부한다, 너는?

the first one is "from" and the second one is "study" so i hope that helps^^

christine - we were talking about the song that dongwan sang at the japan concert, the song called tears, that was originally sung by a j-rock band called x japan.. the guitarist, hide, died in 1998 after a night of hard drinking.. he was found in his apartment hung [at the doorknob or something O_o"] that was what i was refering to in my previous post..

ohh thank you nutzie, for explaining. ^^

thats scary =|

xxtine_21, waa!!!~~~~~ i am officialyy printing all of those pics! more wannie pics!!!! i can't belive this! i want to print them now!!!!!!!! okay, i'll change computer shops and print them now! haha!!!~~~ i want those pics!!!! can anyone ship the mag here in the philippines? how much for shipping? how much for the mag? come on! pm me and i'll buy!!!! if it's in my budget range. if it's not, i'll steal from my parents and buy! bwahahahaha!!~~~

well, i didn't even know we were talking about shinhwa rankings cause i thought everyone was just saying what they like about the boys, but then since you guys started to rank them, i'll rank my boys too. ^^

well, i love everyone but... there's one who just always is there on top.

yeah. it originally wusnt ranking but just saying what we liked about the members. LOL it somehow turned into ranking. && LOL YES ME TOO I WANT TO BUY THAT MAGAZINE. if you ever find somebody on soompi selling it or find some way to it. LOL tell me !

Guest fennettique

I'm here to go the ranking too!!

ANDY: He's definitely my number 1, he's the one who got me into shinhwa. I mean who in the world could resist he's cuteness? Besides, he's really respectful of others n his heart dance is superb!! And he's really cool, if u noticed, during the 7th album he's always the one wearing sunglasses and he has the best fashion sense!! He can break dance, can sing, can rap, can speak eng but doesn't like to show off, what a good boy!!

JUNJIN:Next youngest one, dancing machine as they always call him. The "hyo jah" aka filial boy, i really like the way he laughs, just like a little kid, n u totally can't see his eyes. And the thing that makes him my second fav is because i think that he is the one who loves andy the most even though they say its eric who loves andy most..hahah

DONGWAN: I prefer his voice compared to hyesung, but he's always underrated, be it acting or singing, so here i am to love him.=D He's totally a dork n the indian prince, or rather the "yu tong" or distributor boy they call him on loveletter, he laughs really high pitch..hehe

MINWOO : First to come out with a solo album, he can be really funny n cute at the same time. They call him the creative boy n he really is one.Great dancing skills and great bod. a little short though..hahaha.

ERIC:The oldest of the bunch, great english skills, but he bullies andy..hahah. Girls might swoon to his feet but not me, sorry to say but he just doesn't appeal to me AT ALL. ANYHOW, he is a good leader n takes cares of every single member!!

HYESUNG:I didn't mean to put him last, i'm gonna get killed once i step foot out of the house..haha. He has a great voice but i prefer DW's , and he's funny dances are really cute, like the crab dance n the mum buy me that dance. Also, he's really shy, ni wonders girls like him, but i like ANDY!!!

Ok i'm done. byes~

Guest tvxqsaraeng

Question for you, tvxqsaraeng:

That's great. Got questions...

1. Why is first one 에세 spelled differently than the 2nd one 에서?

2. is it 난 or 나는?

I like the 2nd one better.... can you also say 나는 UP 에서 공부해, 너는?

Korean language is so hard! LOL! It sounds great but when you write it, it can be so different than how it sounds! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

lolz...i'm sorry that was a typo. its supposed to be 에서.

well........for the 나는 and 난 the second one is like the combination of 나 & 는=난

when you speak about yourself you can use either or. Its up to you since their interchangeable. I juss used 난 because 나는 followed by 너는 sounds repetitive and could be confusing because their difference is only one vowel sound. But that's juss me! What you wrote is rite too! But there's juss no space between the UP and 에서 because its one clause.^^ You wouldn't use 해 i don't think because even though its informal you have to use speech that is appropriate for speaking to the general public....i'm too good on that topic yet but i hope its rite...i also hope that all that^^ helps^-^~~......

wow.....everyone has different ideas about who's the best huh? lolz.

Guest angel2nyt

i can totally feel you pain in ranking. the other five. with wannie it's no problem, he always gets the top spot. :P

and yeah, i really shouted. haha. good thing there's only about 5 peole her ethen. ^^

and yep, everyone says he's handsome, i am yet to come across someone who thinks he's not handsome. even my mom! i forced her to watch partner for life and slow and when she asked is that my crush, *points to wannie* i said, yeah. and she just shrugged and watched again. haha! it means she agrees with me! that he';s handsome! cause when she doesn't, she'll say it outright, like when i'm watching superrookie and eric will appear and i'll say, "wa. so handsome, eric!" she'll say, "no! he's not handsome he's ugly!" and i'll say... "argh!"

^^ sorry eric fans, my mom is so so so not into eric. :P

my mom LOVES eric.. blame that for watching firebird... gosh did he look handsome in that series :P

Guest miserable

hey guys, im not sure if this is my first time posting here but i just wanted to share something that i did a couple of years ago (i think)... it's not that great but i just wanted to share my shinhwa love <3

your-smile.jpg

Guest angel2nyt

10/10 = Hyesung - Joong-Ahng College

10/11 = Eric - KSA

10/12 = Eric - KSA

Dongwan = Busan Movie Opening Ceramony (???)

10/20 = Andy - Shin Dong Yup Here, Not Here

10/21 = Minwoo - Asia Music Festival - China

10/27 = Minwoo - Seoul Music Festival

thank you so much for sharing..

i think it's the busan film festival opening ceremony dongwan is going to

ahhh...so..i was online..nd i'm like..i'm in a shinhwa picture mode. so i juss searched for sum pictures of shinhwa..:]...nd i came up w/ sum interesting pictures. lmao. sry iph any of these pictures were posted bfore. buh newayyyyyy..enjoy! credits to naver and/or on the picture.

cartoonshinhwa.jpg

junjin4.jpg

BDC5C8AD-unspeakable1.jpg

junjinneric.jpg

uhshinhwa.jpg

cokeposter.jpg

41m189m0.jpg

9i4e2h.jpg

shinhwa11.jpg

shinhwa12.jpg

eric2.jpg

shinhwa16.jpg

shinhwa2.jpg

junjin5.jpg

andy1.jpg

andy2.jpg

shinhwa3.jpg

shinhwa4.jpg

hyesung1.jpg

randomshinhwa.gif

shinhwa2-1.jpg

the cartoon pics of them are cute. :]. gahh..i juss love all of them. :]. each has their own quirks, but that's what makes them...them..nd that's why i heart them. :]. x33333333

Hi,

Most of you have probably watched or heard Junjin's solo at the Japan concerts during the Asia tour right?

So what are your thoughts on it?

I debated and hesitated whether to put down my thoughts...but as a fan of ShinHwa's music I thought I'd be honest with myself and the members....

First of all, I adore Jinnie to death. What ShinHwa fan doesn't, right? But it is too much to expect that Junjin would suddenly turn out to be a super talented singer after 9 years in the business.

He sounded wonderful on ShinHwa's 8th, especially during OIAL. He was strong, steady and blended well during his part. THis says that Jinnie basically has pretty good natural vocals. However, though Jinnie did have greater parts to sing during 8th...they were still pretty small parts with everything divided between 4 vocals.

He's now releasing a solo album. He's going to sing the songs all by himself. 'All over the place' is what I feel when I hear Junjin sing live. First at the Japan mnet countdown concert, then during the Asia tour, I think Jinnie's willingness to sing is both a blessing and reverse improvement during group songs. Being able to hear each of the vocals is very important to many of ShinHwa's songs (i.e. How do I say) especially when minwansyung are singing harmony during a chorus. Sometimes Jinnie gets a little eager and sings a bit too loud. Without the magic of the recording studio, there were too many times where his voice just ended up sticking out like a sore thumb.

What do I mean by all over the place? I'm sure this is due to lack of experience and earlier negligence of vocal teachings of one branded as a rapper by SM. Unfortunately, we do see some of the result of that negligence. Junjin's voice is naturally very steady :) , but it's his phrasing, word beginnings/endings, and dynamics that get him. Sometimes it feels like he's lagging behind or racing ahead because he doesn't sing a word clearly or he puts emphasis on certain words when he shouldn't. I'm sure we all do it, you know how you sing really loud at parts of songs you know very well, or parts that end in 'ah' or 'oh'. As a result, parts where you're expecting him to fade, he goes loud and suddenly drops. It's like writing without periods and commas. I think as long as Jinnie is able to break this habit he'll be absolutely wonderful!

Good luck to our Junjin :D

Guest poloblue

I thought that person was Jinnie? I know.. the first one, Jinnie was topless but the second person still Jinnie but with his shirt on (I've always wondered how did he get his shirt on? maybe he woke up, wore a shirt and went back to sleep) and then Eric was the third person. But then again, I'm not there so I might be wrongg (how I wish I'm the one who filmed them) :P

hm, i don't think the second person is jinnie unless that clip is actually more than one clip put into one. cos the hair of the second person is different too! hm who knows.

hm, why is everyobe ranking shinhwa????? i can't do that since i don't have favourites (only least favourite). hm, i'll try. im a guy so obviously u won't find 'sexy...so hot....' in my rankings, compared to the others rankings!

1. DongWan: hm, he seems like the most chatty and since i chat alot, he seems least intimidating. and he's funny too! :P

2. Andy: the baby of the group. Like i said before, Andy can go to the supermarket with me to buy candy! lol! since i am considered immature by alot of people, i think i'd get along well with Andy, he's such a kid. :D

3. MinWoo: he seems funny to be around too! and did u what that clip of the making of Lotteria Rice Burger when they individually filmed him eating the burger? his face is hilarious! puahahaha, it cracks me up they way he ate that burger! :lol:

4. HyeSung: he has a good voice, thats all i can say. He seems quite and more mature than the others, but his voice is so good! i'd kill for a voice like that. :)

5. Eric: he seems serious alot of the time and most intimidating. Don't know why but he does. :mellow:

6. JunJin: don't know why he's my least fav but he is. :angry:

what is the shinhwa personal histories dvd? must buy when i go to korean next yr. but what is it?

this pic cracks me up. am i right in saying that andy is a kiwi and the girl is aloe vera??? its so hilarious!! :lol::lol:

andykiwirp8.jpg

what music video is this from?

200509180138111440771487omo2.jpg

Guest miss':bella

I seriously cannot rank my loves.

They are equally important, lovable, just my everything!

SHINHWA.

You are forever my HEART <3

jc_freakz-i love your icon..i laugh everytime i see that picture of jinnie xD

crystalis-i kinda understand what your talking about. i heard he also ask hwanhee(fany) to help him with is vocals...well im just excited that junjin coming out with his solo album and im hoping for the best

JINNIE FIGHTING! ^-^

hey guys, im not sure if this is my first time posting here but i just wanted to share something that i did a couple of years ago (i think)... it's not that great but i just wanted to share my shinhwa love <3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/cor.../your-smile.jpg

WLECOME! YAY... NEW SOOMPI SHINHWA MEMBER ^-^

haha that picture is cutee

------------------------------------------------

my ratings on the shinhwa boys?....

T______________________T it's too hard...

i love them all the same. :lol:

okay, okay here goes:

my number 1 from the day i like shinhwa was always MINBONG xD

-what more can a girl want...great voice, amazing dances, hot body, and that killer smile xD

#2+"s"...can i have 2 number twos?...

-its got to be dongwan and junjin. haha the crack me up so much. and both of their smiles...ahhh so cutee ^-^

my Thirds:

ricdysung...haha that sounds werid.

eric..love his drama and he so charming.

hyesung has such a creamy and lovely voice :D.

and andy...the baby member of shinhwa.. cute ^-^

:sweatingbullets: okay here's my actually order:

-minwoo

-dongwan

-junjin

-eric

-hyesung

-andy

Guest theLEGEND

Anyway.. I made this one couple weeks ago, I thought I should share with you guys heRe *not a very good one though.. that was my first time* xD

sungiee.jpg

hm, i don't think the second person is jinnie unless that clip is actually more than one clip put into one. cos the hair of the second person is different too! hm who knows.

Yeahh.. I have no idea either ^^

jc_freakz-i love your icon..i laugh everytime i see that picture of jinnie xD

Hahaha.. I'm wondering what happened to him. Why would he do his face like that.. :P

Archived