[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest kam_lin_98

I just joined this forum, so I just wanna say that I love Shinhwa. I was really impressed that this topic went on for 566 pages. Shinhwa Changjo! I just got the limited edition version of State of the Art, I loves it.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest katelin_kim

oh , i heard about the YSMM show . I don't really hate PSY , seriously , i think she must have something special and gud , that;s why Eric likes her and i will totally support him ^_^.

Just curious , i know this questionis kinda ...... but i am really curious , "how long did it go for Eric and Kim Hee Sun ?" . She is older than him but i think KHS is fabulous, 2 bad they broke up><

Guest jerrybabie26

can't help you.. i think you shouldn't be asking for the dl .. shinhwa album is awesome, and they're definitely value for your money. shinhwa is worth supporting.... spent it, its' worth it

I could buy it if i knew where :P can anyone tell me where i could get a hold of it in the philippines... can't really buy it online either since i dont have a credit card hehehehe :P

but if you point out where i could get it i'd really appreciate it :D

I could buy it if i knew where :P can anyone tell me where i could get a hold of it in the philippines... can't really buy it online either since i dont have a credit card hehehehe :P

but if you point out where i could get it i'd really appreciate it :D

yes I hope someone can tell me where to buy shinhwa albums in the philippines. i've asked my friend in taiwan to get me their latest album but she's having a hard time finding it. any input will help. thanks! :)

Guest jerrybabie26

yeah, the problem in the phils is that only dramas have fully penetrated the local entertainment scene. the only korean album i've seen here is rain... no shinhwa... :( if anyone knows a korean shop here that sells original cds would really love some info... i do also think im missing out on the packages :D

Thanks!!!

Guest sungiebaby637

do any of u guys like readin or writtin fanfic?

if so i'm plannin 2 make a forum that everybody could join

and post their wonderful fanficz like shinhwa,1tym,baby vox,ygfamily etc...

so if u want the link let me kno?

Guest vignette

HAS ANYONE EVER HAD A DREAM ABOUT SHINHWA? xD

The first dream I had was during the world cup days, and I was on the same flight with them going to Germany and was seated beside Hyesung. I knew who they were but I was not staring or anything but when I was opening a new cd of Usher, Sungie took a peek. I offered it to him to check then we said hi and introduced ourselves. Then its like I saw them a few times more and got to know the rest of the group.

The next ones were kind of weird cuz it's connected to some of my friends dreams. But it all started while watching Shinhwa's Singapore concert. The rest I'm keeping to myself :P

im deraming about andy before n also minu.

n i think i have deam when all shinhwa members are in there. but canot remember in properly.

my fav shinhwa member is minu but the dream about shinhwa that i remember the most is about andy ^^

i dont know why, i dont even think about andy that that night i dream about him ^^

Guest hammie2010

so she's gonna 'reveal it all'

i actually like park shi yeon.. she seems to be a really nice person but i dont like the fact that they(or more like her) 'publicizing' their relationship too much(in my opinion)

yupz i agree with u.... when i first read abt the news tt she will be opening up their relationship on YSMM.. i was like 0_o... bcos its kinda weird... ppl dun usually go ard talking abt their relationship.. but i guess it cld be bcos the producers wan her to talk abt it, to boost viewership?? i dunno.. bcos i think both eric n PSY also dun really wan to publicise abt it???

Guest samshiku

PSY is goin on YSMM? izit some publicity stunt? bcos ive heard that she uses eric to boost her career but nv really believed cos i want to trust eric's taste...oh well, guess we gotta watch it to know. has it aired yet?

AH i love eric...:(

Guest poloblue

what??? park shi yeon is going to talk about their relationship on yssm??? i gotta watch!!! i hope she's not using eric for her career!!! if she does, i'll kill her! but i doubt it, no one's that evil.

i think eric hyung is smart enough to date a sensible girl!!!!!

16/9 [News] Shinhwa 8th jib Special edition rank 1st for August on Miak!

untitledwhl0.jpg

^ Shinhwa's 8th JIB at 1st PLACE!!

mtv2.jpg

Shinhwa rank 1st!

Sunmin thanx Hyesung rank 14

Click for the link!

TAKE OUT WITH FULL EXACT PROPER CREDITS

Credit : ocean6 +Dreamhyesung@ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...seen#quickreply

It is not impossible now for our oppas to win DAESANG this year. FIGHTING!!

I totally disagree that PSY is actually using Eric to gain popularity. Based on this thread alone, it seems more like a total negative backlash. antis!! Plus YSMM is like an hour long (and how knows how long it actually took to film), she propably make like 1 or 2 comments about Eric cuz ur supposed to use your personal experiences to relate and answer poll questions, yet the YSMM PD's make it seems like a "tell all" for ratings. I mean common aren't we all interested in that YSMM episode now? pretty effective.

Thanks for those random pixs! In the pix w/ DW and A what does the captions say?

18/9 [DW Diary] The Advantages of being A Singer

2006-09-18 19:20:35

It's Oppa~

-Can give my Cd as a present

The best presnt one can give easily is by giving my hard effort and work to others profession

If not singer then what? if is an actor, can give dvd as a present but Cd is cheaper!! ^^

-fanclub support

even though Tv actor and moive actor fanclub are great but the fans cant get close to them and support them as singer's fanclub does.

Take out with full exact proper credits

Credit: Good emg + Dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Taken from this thread ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde....new#quickreply

ahhh.. 8 more hours at school and i'm so sleepy already.. what a bliss *rolls eyes* hungry~ but i can't eat in here >_<" there's nobody to talk to online too..

hmm, i don't really mind about park shi yeon revealing her relationship with eric.. afterall, as a fan, you would want to have a glimpse of his personal life, right? *glances around* umm, maybe not..

as long as she doesn't reveal stuff that are really personal, i guess it's fine.. afterall, ya shim man man is a show that reveals personalities of celebrities.. like haha's confession of dating the weather girl and brian's revealing the fight he had with hwanhee..

how long has the relationship been anyway? i mean, between park shi yeon and eric..

xmkaex i was thinking about that too.. but according to aheeyah.com, dongwan did the lyric, composition and the arrangement of the song.. so if that's the case, then i'm guessing it's more of dongwan's ex that he's talking about there.. makes sense, because when you listen to the song, there are no rap parts [that's usually courtesy of eric] instead it was just a narration at the end, probably translated by eric, but original lyrics by dongwan.. this is just my own analysis though.. but i just don't think it was eric who's referring to AJ..

*tummy grumbles* uh oh..

HAS ANYONE EVER HAD A DREAM ABOUT SHINHWA? xD

Heh, just before their concert in Singapore I dreamt of Dongwan!

We were facing each other, playing some kind of fist hitting game, somewhat similar to the palm-hitting game in X-MAN, BUT squatting like ducks!!! (I dong wan don't want to squat like a duck in front of Dongwan!!! :tears::tears: )

Anyway, the strangest thing was, throughout the dream, both of us were conversing in Japanese... Nande?! O_o And I remember, at a point of time, he passed me this piece of scrap paper. No photos, no autographs, but a piece of paper?!!!

Strange dream, but nevertheless, it certainly made my day!! except the squatting part :D

Thanks angelix for Dongwan's diary post!! Hehe~~ He makes me laugh.... Sometimes he shows deep thoughts..other times he just so random! Aigoo, Dongwan sshi, just admit you are lazy to think about what to give people for presents ~~ :P

xmkaex i was thinking about that too.. but according to aheeyah.com, dongwan did the lyric, composition and the arrangement of the song.. so if that's the case, then i'm guessing it's more of dongwan's ex that he's talking about there.. makes sense, because when you listen to the song, there are no rap parts [that's usually courtesy of eric] instead it was just a narration at the end, probably translated by eric, but original lyrics by dongwan.. this is just my own analysis though.. but i just don't think it was eric who's referring to AJ..

You're talking about "Set Free" from the 7th jib, right? That was written by Dongwan, I was told that it was about his ex, about not treating her well so he had to let her go, set her free. Really sweet song though. As for the "AJ" part, I keep making fun of it and tell people that he's referring to A ndy and J innie cause they were in the song, but honestly it might be the initials to his ex. Sweet guy, that Dongwan.

As for PSY, bleh.

Guest tvxqsaraeng

hmm....PSY on YSMM??? i don't know what ot think about that yet.... I Love DONGWAN! gah! He's so sweet.....^-^ He made my day~~^-^ ( i hadd a crappy one T-T) So THANK U for posting his diary entry!~!

You Shinhwa frnds are the best ^-^

lolz shuu squatting with dongwan xD

Archived