[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

was that hyesung hugging andy? and it seems that andy is crying..

does anyone knows this?

^

Yes, it's syundy

Looks like it's from the Fanmeet Cum 8th year birthday party that ShinHwa held earlier in Feb. So it was really touching

Eric was at the hospital from his car accident during wolf and couldn't attend...

It was a really big event and it had been awhile since members got together...

I remember...Minwoo got a huge flat screen tv and he was like "Whoever gave me this, come home with me!" XD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love your descriptions of each pairs! Thank you...it was fun to read. I think I"ll print it so I can remember the combo! LOL!

Got questions: You have photo of Eric hold sign saying "I love you" to Minwoo. Is this from Minwoo's concert? If so which concert/month?

and also, what clip is the bumblebee from?

Are these clips available on any clubbox?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

^ Hi dearie,

If you go to the 1st page of this thread...you'll find the info on the group. Also on the page is links to the INDIVIDUAL threads of each member....and all their info are on the first page of the threads...

Who's close with who? Hahaha....they're all pretty close at one point or another...that's why we love them very much!

Guest cpopbaby19

OMG.

i should be studying im actually holding my history book but i can't study because i look at the pics~ X_X

hahahaha

anway, thanks for the pics!!!

Guest jennxxness

"(errr....well more like Eric wants huggie...but Hyesung is avoid, avoid). "

Ohh. is it? I thought it was the other way around. I thought Eric avoided Hyesung =P

Guest tanyl78

hey anybody here going for shinhwa's concert in singapore and bought the standing ticket?

i'm going alone (i got no friends who is a fan of shinhwa) so i'm wondering what time i should queue up for the concert since i bought the standing ticket...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^LOL,

are you seriously gonna buy cake on dw's bday??

X___X

OMG. TAG ME! maybe we can meet and throw a bday bash and send pictures to good enter!! XDD

by that time, i have no big stuff to do since its a new sem. XDD kakkaka..

maybe we should do that... hm...??

what do you think? XD

yes! i am seriously gonna buy! and i'm going to take a picture and post it here! lols... but only a small one ^^ cause i can't afford a really big one ^^

meet and celebrate the hottest boy in town's bday? sure! new sem? me too! woot!!!

i totally agree with the whole bday bash thing! so where should we meet? lols.. :P

aindy, thanks for the random andy pics! ^^ i don't have some of them so am saving and yes, no directlinking ^^ he looks so hot! and still so cute! can that be? lols...

^

Yes, it's syundy

Looks like it's from the Fanmeet Cum 8th year birthday party that ShinHwa held earlier in Feb. So it was really touching

Eric was at the hospital from his car accident during wolf and couldn't attend...

I remember...Minwoo got a huge flat screen tv and he was like "Whoever gave me this, come home with me!" XD

omo! really? do you still have the clip??? lols... can i have it? waa!!~~ minu, i'll sell my house to buy you a whole cinema if you want to! ^^ too bad eric wasn't able to attend... '.'

I love your descriptions of each pairs! Thank you...it was fun to read. I think I"ll print it so I can remember the combo! LOL!

Got questions: You have photo of Eric hold sign saying "I love you" to Minwoo. Is this from Minwoo's concert? If so which concert/month?

and also, what clip is the bumblebee from?

Are these clips available on any clubbox?

Thank you.

"Mommie" Alice

yes! also want the bumble bee clip and the eric-fan clip! woot! whoever have it... please.. :P

OMG.

i should be studying im actually holding my history book but i can't study because i look at the pics~ X_X

hahahaha

anway, thanks for the pics!!!

lols. i totally feel your pain. i have a test in philo in 15 minutes and still i am browsing the shinhwa thread! keke... and when i arrive 30 minutes late i need to retake the missed questions! not easy! >.<

"(errr....well more like Eric wants huggie...but Hyesung is avoid, avoid). "

Ohh. is it? I thought it was the other way around. I thought Eric avoided Hyesung =P

i think it's eric who wants huggie (keke) and sungie avoid avoid... lols...

there are lots of pics where eric is hugging hyesung.. and hyesung is just standing there... and in the kim minjung LL episode, when they were about to hug for a game, and everybody was teasing them cause it will be their first time to actually hug each other... and when they hugged each other, eric enveloped hyesung in his arms but hyesung kinda put his arms in front of him and didn't hug eric back... meh. i see true love... RicSyung!

Guest shasha

For those who are flying to Singapore for shinhwa, fyi-it's a hectic week and might be difficult to find accomodation as IMF/WB (International Monetary Fund & World Bank) meetings will starts on 11 to 20 Sept. Most of the hotels are fully booked or prices has skyrocketed.

If you dont mind the non-5star hotels, I would recommend the followings

7th Storey Hotel - http://www.nsshotel.com/ :)

Golden Landmark Hotel - http://www.goldenlandmark.com.sg/ :)

Keong Saik Hotel - http://www.singaporehotels.com/chinatown/keongsaik.php B)

The SHA Villa - http://www.singaporehotels.com/orchard/shavilla.php (minimal shady characters but security is tight since it's next to Singapore's ex-Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's bungalow) :excl:

Hotel 1929 - http://www.hotel1929.com/ B)

Hangouts@Mt.Emily - http://www.hangouthotels.com/ B)

these are about 15 - 40 mins drive from Singapore Indoor Stadium where the concert is being held. Furthermore there are public buses that stop near the stadium but since it's a Sunday nite concert, I dont think you'll have a problem getting a cab to & from there. Just make sure you note down a taxi call number, in case. :sweatingbullets:

Sistic website provide general direction to the venue. http://www.sistic.com.sg/cms/venues/venuei..._Indoor_Stadium

Hope this helps!! :P

PM me if you have any questions....

Guest adikkeluangman

Is it true that Shinhwa concert in Thailand not full house? I saw fancams and saw that not many people wearing orange. And also there were audio/mic prob when DongWan singing.

Hope in Singapore everything gonna be fine.

Guest vietgirl604

WOOT I PAGE A NEW PAGE. TOO BAD IT'S NOT PAGE 500. :P

^

Yes, it's syundy

HAHAH! I got him that flat screen tv! LOLS...I would totally sell everything I can and buy him things HAHHAS.

^ Me. You want to join me? :) Please Pm me.

[real pics] Shinhwa's handkerchief @Thailand Concert

CLICK to see ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...1;boardseen#new

Credits : Byboby @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Wow that towel! LOL..I want it ..looks real hahahaHAHASH.

:)vietgirl604

Guest xmkaex

crystalis- thanks for the descriptions of the couple xD

i actaully went and made a list of shinhwa couples/pairs. xD

SHINHWA'S PAIRS AND COUPLES

MinJin- Minwoo and Junjin

RicSyung- Eric and Hyesung

RicDy- Eric and Andy

MinSyung- Minwoo and Hyesung

JinSyung- Junjin and Hyesung

RicMin- Minwoo and Eric

RicJin- Junjin and Eric

WooDong- Minwoo and Dongwan

MinDy- Minwoo and Andy

WanDy- Dongwan and Andy

WanJin- Junjin and Dongwan

Ricwan- Eric and Dongwan

JinDy- Junjin and Andy

WanSyung- Dongwan and Hyesung

SyungDy- Hyesung and Andy

SO WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE?

my favorite is a tie between minjin, woodong, and wanjin. :P

haha i love looking at pictures of all the shinhwa couples. you can tell they all really love each other <3

my favorite couple is minjin, although i'm starting to really love woodong as well. ricsyung and ricdy are very cute together as well :D

oh, and we're almost to 500 pages! yay!

Guest nutzie

dongwan hyesung - wansyung [i think.. i read it somewhere before..]

hyesung andy - syungdy?

why do they change hyesung's name to "syung" in couples anyway? isn't it supposed to be "sung"? i'm confused..

Guest raina_flor

you said it right tet! I think these lucky ladies had the time of their lives sharing the stage with this fabulous guys now im sighing!

double sigh for me :tears:

Archived