[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest vietgirl604

i think, a few pages back, mommie alice was talking about andy's singing [i'm not sure though, heheh.. maybe i was just imagining things..] so i thought, i wanna share with you guys a video of andy singing.. and i mean really singing, not rapping..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WEcKo0m21l4

the audio gets kinda funky in the middle, and sometimes the crowd screams too loud, but i would have to say, his voice isn't that bad for a rapper.. what do you guys think?

on a totally unrelated note, i think i should just sleep.. spent 1/2 hour looking for this video and i have to go to gym in 5 hours [it's like, 6.40 am my time -_-"].. i'm positively drugged, with shinhwa =P

Wow, Andy's singing voice is so different from his rapping voice. When he sings, his voice is so low. I love it! He's so adorable and the fans love him so much. I can hear them more than him LOL.

i know eric and dongwan is definitely going but i heard minwoo is also going. i dun want them to go!!!! T______________T

That's so sad to know that they're going. Sniff sniff. Two years without Shinhwa is like, two years without good air. LOL..it's true. I'm going to be so sad when they go to the army.

Who is this Sun Min???? Is there picture of him or him singing somewhere we can see???

I was so hoping Hyesung does solo or at least with Group S. I wonder how he end up with someone else????

"Mommie" Alice

Yeah, that's weird. Sun Min doesn't look all bad. She reminds me of Hyesung a bit, being chubby in the face a bit lols. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how good it goes.

21/8 [trans] Minwoo in .." " eyes + Dongwan bought...

CLICK to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4602.0

credits : dreamhyesung @ http://s-shinhwasarang.net/forums

Haha that's so funny. HaHa said that he'll get fat being around MinWoo LOL. MinWoo exercises a lot so it doesn't matter if he eats a lot. That's so cute. And how DongWan bought the insurance hahas. I can totally imagine that.

He is singing with a GIRL????? I wasn't too happy when he sang with Lee Su Ji (eventhough they were great togehter) and now he is singing with another girl?????

I prefer he sings with guys! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

LOL! Mommie Alice, you're so funny hahahas. I love it when you reply, you always crack me up. Yeah, I prefer him singing with guys too hahas. But it's so much funnier when you say it. Also thanks for the translation. But, the person ignored him when he asked, "You speak really good Korean…did you memorize all that?" ..I was like, that was rude? Or maybe I'm missing something.

:)vietgirl604

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunnydays.

"Mommie" Alice thanks for the translations. (: Wow, Hyesung seems so calm... tee hee, i love the part where he talked about how if you like singing, you can sing anywhere and it doesn't matter. I totally agree with that. >w<; <3

AHHH SO MANY PAGES. Hard keeping up. U__U But thank you for all the concert pictures once again... the more I read about how people's experiences with the concert were, the more I get jealous... LOL jk, but I really do wish I could've gone. (: hehe. I WANT JUNJIN'S TOWEL. >:T

The State of the Art Special Edition Photobook looks so awesome. O__O I wanna know what they wrote. The pictures look so hott. :D <3

Can't wait for Eric's new drama, Hyesung's new collab album, Minwoo's new movie, and ESPECIALLY JUNJIN'S ALBUM. I swear, everyday, I'm liking that guy even more. u__u;; So... what are Dongwan and Andy gonna do? :P I'm thinking Dongwan acting again, and Andy still MCing?

Rawwr, I don't even wanna think about them going to the army. too depressing. --;;

wow! momie alice! thanks so much for the translations..must go tell my friends to go take a looksie...

which reminds me.. does anyone know how to put in subtitles onto video clips and stuff.. i have so many that i want to add subs to(mainly for my friends who dont understand) but its always nice to do stuff like that so non korean speakers will get to know and love shinhwa!!! ok.. that was lame.. but yeah. can anyone help me?? i am technologically challenged...

Can't wait for Eric's new drama, Hyesung's new collab album, Minwoo's new movie, and ESPECIALLY JUNJIN'S ALBUM. I swear, everyday, I'm liking that guy even more. u__u;; So... what are Dongwan and Andy gonna do? :P I'm thinking Dongwan acting again, and Andy still MCing?

haha! When I read this I couldn’t help smiling!! Of course junjin is so likeable!! :D my lovely junjin! Im so sad that all the members are so busy on solo activities and we cant see them hanging out together.. But its also really nice to see them doing stuff alone. They are great alone, and they can stand on their own two feet. But together… they are unbeatable. Invincible… they are so good alone, and together they area even better(if possible)

Sorry, I miss it. I listen to it again, and he did replied modestly "no" when told he speaks good Korean. I was trying to hurry up...I was translating during my lunch time. LOL!

I thought the whold interview was kind of awkward. Sounded like 2 shy people trying to do interview. Lot of shy/awkward laughs in between. LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

But, the person ignored him when he asked, "You speak really good Korean…did you memorize all that?" ..I was like, that was rude? Or maybe I'm missing something.

Guest xmkaex

jinnie's sweaty towel?..puhaha

but i love reading all of your guy's post. xD

yes yes! true. so true.

ok.. im really bored... does anyone know any good fanfics with shinhwa in them??? i dont feel like doing homework..... and noone is posting... maybe thats because its a sunday afternoon... or maybe because i keep checking in every hour or so... but i need shinhwa in my system!!! i have shinhwa diabetes!! i need more shinhwa!!!!

You should Read Jaded. It's one of my favorite Shinhwa Fanfix

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanfix/story.php?fid=232

that fanfix got me into shinhwa xD

Hi!! I'm a Japanese fan living in Japan.

I joined soopi quite a while ago but didn't have a chance to make comments. So this will be my first post in soompi!!

My opinion on the Shinhwa's pronouciations are

1. ShinHwa's spoken Japanese?

Dongwan's Japanese is very good and also Heysung's. But for other members... I barely hear them speak Japanese!!

lol i remember reading one of dongwan's dairy entry and he said he studying japanese was hard. :lol:

kk12 -- I modified all links of pix. I hope you would be enjoy to see thoes pix. In fact, all of my friends went to Shinwha concert. We don't know much about Shinwha. We just recognize them as No.1 Korean Band and that ensure us not to miss this concert. And it's totally correct about Their No.1. I really enjoyed this concert. I scream since the concert start till the end. Of course, it made my throat hurt but who can bear with their awesome. My friend noticed that Eric was not good on that day. But he still sang, dance till the end. I think he might be very tried because of his tight schedule. Hyesung, OMG... his voice is very lovely. When Andy and JunJin sang the song and played to the bear. And Dongwan tried to wear the boxer that some fan throw it to the stage. All Scenes were cute (>.<) ... Really fall in love with Shinwha

I'm sorry that my friends could take only few pictures.

haha i gotta see a clip of that.

dongwan + boxers= rawrrr :D

Everyone please go watch this!

Our very own SHINHWA fan, QAXLOD, made this tribute!!

Go watch and leave a fantastic message ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzg4zd4xt98

that was such a cute and touching video. T-T

Hi, can any help pls? Some friends and I are thinking of going to Shinhwa's concert in Singapore. How can I book/buy tickets? Is there a web site for booking? I read somewhere back that someone had 2 tickets for sell. Is the payment in US or Sing dollar? Thanks. By the way, where's the concert held so that we can book our accomodation too? Thanks. Shinhwa forever.

ShinhwaChangjo

you can register there for free and meet other people who are going too. ^-^

http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShinHwaChangJo/index.php?act=idx

You should Read Jaded. It's one of my favorite Shinhwa Fanfix

here's the link: http://www.soompi.com/fanfix/story.php?fid=232

that fanfix got me into shinhwa xD

wow thanks!! i actually have heard of that fanfic before... hmm... must go read.. i am actually supposed to be doing my homework(stupid AP bio) but my brother is at the mall haveing fun so i cant be miserable!!or else i would be losing to him!!! so i was just thinking.. hmm... maybe ill go read random fanfics.. my friends suggested one even though it doesnt have shinhwa.... so i was gonna read that.. but yay! shinhwa is always better than non-shinhwa!!! :D thanks!

Guest qaxlod

How did everyone like my SHINHWA/SHINHWACHANGJO tribute?

I guess our very own friend, Miss':Bella introduced it to you guys for me. Thank you <3

2006 Gayo Awards Voting Poll on Soompi <- Go Vote for SHINHWA!

Fighting!!

Guest sunnydays.

haha! When I read this I couldn’t help smiling!! Of course junjin is so likeable!! :D my lovely junjin! Im so sad that all the members are so busy on solo activities and we cant see them hanging out together.. But its also really nice to see them doing stuff alone. They are great alone, and they can stand on their own two feet. But together… they are unbeatable. Invincible… they are so good alone, and together they area even better(if possible)

Yeah, it's great to see their individual work, but sometimes I also prefer to see them as a group... :P They are THE BEST when they're all together, all six of them, Shinhwa. (: Ahhh ~ definately invincible. tee hee. :D

How did everyone like my SHINHWA/SHINHWACHANGJO tribute?

I guess our very own friend, Miss':Bella introduced it to you guys for me. Thank you <3

2006 Gayo Awards Voting Poll on Soompi <- Go Vote for SHINHWA!

Fighting!!

OMG... your tribute was very well done. You captured the emotion and the feeling very well... I was tryna hold back tears. U__U puahaha I cry easily, but the tribute really moved me... it seriously did capture the heart of Shinhwa Changjo. The fans are amazing... the orange sea of crowds. Wow.<3 (; Thank you for sharing the video!

Guest vietgirl604

wow! momie alice! thanks so much for the translations..must go tell my friends to go take a looksie...

which reminds me.. does anyone know how to put in subtitles onto video clips and stuff.. i have so many that i want to add subs to(mainly for my friends who dont understand) but its always nice to do stuff like that so non korean speakers will get to know and love shinhwa!!! ok.. that was lame.. but yeah. can anyone help me?? i am technologically challenged...

Yes, they're undefeatable together. Haha, when you do start subbing things, post it. I would love to watch. I have an xman episode..the one with MinWoo everyone was talking about, but I have no idea what they're saying! I need to learn some korean. I learned to read a bit on this site..but I won't even know what it means.

I hope someone teaches you to sub haha.

Sorry, I miss it. I listen to it again, and he did replied modestly "no" when told he speaks good Korean. I was trying to hurry up...I was translating during my lunch time. LOL!

I thought the whold interview was kind of awkward. Sounded like 2 shy people trying to do interview. Lot of shy/awkward laughs in between. LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

Oh haha no wonder. I just thought that guy ignored his question. But yeah, it does sound like they're both shy ..sitting so far apart and yeah LOL.

wow thanks!! i actually have heard of that fanfic before... hmm... must go read.. i am actually supposed to be doing my homework(stupid AP bio) but my brother is at the mall haveing fun so i cant be miserable!!or else i would be losing to him!!! so i was just thinking.. hmm... maybe ill go read random fanfics.. my friends suggested one even though it doesnt have shinhwa.... so i was gonna read that.. but yay! shinhwa is always better than non-shinhwa!!! :D thanks!

LOL you're so funny. Jaded is a really good fanfic. I read it quite a few times LOL. Cause I love MinWoo in there..SO SO SO hot. I'm so lame, that I read my own fanfics sometimes with Shinhwa and cry LOL! But yeah, Shinhwa makes ANY fanfic better.

Oh yeah, and the Shinhwa tribute was so sad..I liked it a lot. Thanks qaxlod for making it. =)

Hmm, I wonder how am I going to keep up with this thread, once school starts...lol.

whos korean born in japan??? hyesung????or the other guy...... ii dunno... im confused.......im pretty sure hyesungs born in korea... is that other guy the guy from SMAP????

Guest coolieever

i just did a little research on them... from what i skimmed, they were all born in japan, but one of them has been to south korea many times and is fluent in the korean language... or so wikipedia says... haha im gonna go read it prooperly now...

Tsuyoshi Kusanagi is his japanese name... Chonan Gang (or Kang) is his korean one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsuyoshi_Kusanagi

^ thats where i got all this info if anyone wants to read

No, not Hyesung, you silly goose! LOL!

I was talking about Cho Nan Kang. I wonder why he has Korean name?

"Mommie" Alice

whos korean born in japan??? hyesung????or the other guy...... ii dunno... im confused.......im pretty sure hyesungs born in korea... is that other guy the guy from SMAP????

Guest nutzie

you can try windows media maker [which i think comes with almost every microsoft computer..] i usually did it using mac comps [well, i used to, when i was still in high school..] but i believe it works about the same way.. i think it can only make hard subs though, which is easier anyway..

so if you want to do subtitling, just click "add title" or something like that [i don't know the specifics cos i'm not looking at it right now] and then just type on the subtitles..

if you really want the tutorials, i think you would have to wait until i'm finished doing my friends' tribute cos honestly, that would be the first time i'm using windows media player to edit videos.. so yeah ^^" that would be in 2 weeks time.. hahah..

but if you just mess around with it, try everything, it shouldn't be too hard to do i think..

Guest kfosho

for those interested in this sunmin...

she's my age... 1987 like me. ^^ i hope she's a good singer. i love hyesung's duets with other artists... so it better be worth it if he's holding off his solo album... and if he's scrapped a possible 2nd S album... --;;;

ah go hyesung! =D

1987? she looks a lot older. anyways yah hyesung's duets are always really good, so i can't wait to hear it (:

Guest vignette

vignette, omo! a ckae for our jinnie? so sweet! when dongwan's bday comes, i'll syrely buy a cake ^^

shasha, dang! so lucly you! i wish i have the right papers to go overseas... waa!!~~ oh well... forever changjo! ^^

lol ~ looks like we'll be celebrating wannie and hyesung's birthday too but we still have a few more months to go.

He is singing with a GIRL????? I wasn't too happy when he sang with Lee Su Ji (eventhough they were great togehter) and now he is singing with another girl?????

I prefer he sings with guys! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

I share the same sentiment, I'd rather hear him singing with a guy rather than a girl only for selfish reasons. I don't think my heart can take it. :blush:

No, not Hyesung, you silly goose! LOL!

I was talking about Cho Nan Kang. I wonder why he has Korean name?

"Mommie" Alice

oops... well.... i was wondering why something smelled fishy... but im a goose.... can geese even smell?? hm..... oh wells

you can try windows media maker [which i think comes with almost every microsoft computer..] i usually did it using mac comps [well, i used to, when i was still in high school..] but i believe it works about the same way.. i think it can only make hard subs though, which is easier anyway..

so if you want to do subtitling, just click "add title" or something like that [i don't know the specifics cos i'm not looking at it right now] and then just type on the subtitles..

if you really want the tutorials, i think you would have to wait until i'm finished doing my friends' tribute cos honestly, that would be the first time i'm using windows media player to edit videos.. so yeah ^^" that would be in 2 weeks time.. hahah..

but if you just mess around with it, try everything, it shouldn't be too hard to do i think..

awww.. thanks so much for this but..... i dont have window media maker... :( that sucks... do you know if i can like download it or something......

Archived