[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest mintoro

Hey Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

I don't know why but I just simply feel so sad and upset.

Shinhwa's popularity is slowly decreasing for some reason.

I don't know why. It's being overtaken by other groups.

I just visited the Shinhwa Thailand Forum and only 690 registered members.

I also visited the TVXQ Thailand Forum and 1698 registered members.

I think that other groups like TVXQ has overthrown SHINHWA for some reason.

Where are all the fans? Where's the support they've been receving for so long? I miss the ultimate fans who provided nonstop support.

I miss all that. I'm on my 8th year of supporting and loving SHINHWA.

I've been a loyal, dedicated fan since their debut back in 1998.

I have the utmost respect for SHINHWA and my love for them keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I feel like I am forever indebted to them. They are forever in my heart and I will truly cherish the moments I have with them every single day despite the fact that they aren't in the same country as I am.

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU.

I will forever support and love you. FIGHTING

banner1cv0.jpg

hmmm... i dun feel their popularity are decreasing

u cant see it from the forum registered member

and in korea as everyone knows it already

their number of fans in fanclub are still increasing right?

it is quite rare for those group who has debuted for such a long time

and our shinhwa will still be shining at the sky for a long time and forever!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, i think right now and back in 2004

04 + 06 are definitely the highlight of their careers.

this is the year where their oversea love is proven

and 04 well the daesang and all!

its just on forums, they arent as talked about as dbsk -__-

but psh

its all good!!

shinhwa is still loved everywhere. =)

<33

edit edit

i wus angry as freakin hell a few minutes ago. but do u know what calmed me down?

listening to shinhwa's YO for a bit den listenin to as long as you lov eme

and im all back to normal

allt hanks to shinhwa!

Guest sunnydays.

actually, i think right now and back in 2004

04 + 06 are definitely the highlight of their careers.

this is the year where their oversea love is proven

and 04 well the daesang and all!

its just on forums, they arent as talked about as dbsk -__-

but psh

its all good!!

shinhwa is still loved everywhere. =)

<33

edit edit

i wus angry as freakin hell a few minutes ago. but do u know what calmed me down?

allt hanks to shinhwa!

I agree... (: Even though these new boybands are catching everyone's attention, there are still soooo many Shinhwa fans that are even more loyal & will stick with Shinhwa till the end. (; Like someone said... 8 years IS a long time, and it's amazing that Shinhwa is still at the top. <3 SHINHWA CHANGJO. Yayuuhh. :P

AHH O__O OMG, that happened to me just now too ~ I was upset, & I went to watch some Shinhwa videos... it made me calm down. >w<; Ahh Shinhwa makes me so happy haha :D

& a concert in Las Vegas? WOWWW luckkyyy... they should have on in NY. It's closer to where I live. --;;

I had to check out DBSK on Soompi forum since so many of you are talking about them.

My goodness.....they are babies! LOL! It's like looking at my son's friends! LOL! Is Jaejooing the one who was #1 in Korean's Most Beautiful Male? I remember watching the clip and he had really dark black hair. He is more beautiful than being handsome. I think Hyesung was number 7 in Most Beautiful Male.

As for Super Junior, I only got famililar with them because I was watching Full House on my Korean video. It wasn't my choice but it came with the episode with one of the shows I'm watching. Anyway, the only ones that I liked from Super Junior was Han Gang...sometimes he looks so lost because he's the only non-Korean member and he reminded me of Andy and Siwon is good looking and seem to be little shy and have nice personality because he helps Han Gang alot. I'm sorry if you like Hee Chul but he just rubs me the wrong way. He's trying too hard to stand out. I like some of their songs though.

Full House reminded me of Shinhwa when they first started out and they had to live together. Wouldn't it have been awsome if Shinhwa had show like Full House when they were living together???? Of course I would of volunteered to be the "foreign student/mother"! LOL! Wait, do I count as "foreigner" is I'm Korean but live in US???? I could pretend I don't speak Korean! LOL!

Anyway, no one can beat Shinhwa in looks or in their talent. Shinhwa are MEN compare to those babies. I'll only feel little guilty lusting over younger men (Shinhwa) NOT boys in my son's age! LOL! Thank God!

"Mommie" Alice

Guest coolieever

I had to check out DBSK on Soompi forum since so many of you are talking about them.

My goodness.....they are babies! LOL! It's like looking at my son's friends! LOL! Is Jaejooing the one who was #1 in Korean's Most Beautiful Male? I remember watching the clip and he had really dark black hair. He is more beautiful than being handsome. I think Hyesung was number 7 in Most Beautiful Male.

As for Super Junior, I only got famililar with them because I was watching Full House on my Korean video. It wasn't my choice but it came with the episode with one of the shows I'm watching. Anyway, the only ones that I liked from Super Junior was Han Gang...sometimes he looks so lost because he's the only non-Korean member and he reminded me of Andy and Siwon is good looking and seem to be little shy and have nice personality because he helps Han Gang alot. I'm sorry if you like Hee Chul but he just rubs me the wrong way. He's trying too hard to stand out. I like some of their songs though.

Full House reminded me of Shinhwa when they first started out and they had to live together. Wouldn't it have been awsome if Shinhwa had show like Full House when they were living together???? Of course I would of volunteered to be the "foreign student/mother"! LOL! Wait, do I count as "foreigner" is I'm Korean but live in US???? I could pretend I don't speak Korean! LOL!

Anyway, no one can beat Shinhwa in looks or in their talent. Shinhwa are MEN compare to those babies. I'll only feel little guilty lusting over younger men (Shinhwa) NOT boys in my son's age! LOL! Thank God!

"Mommie" Alice

haha yea, ive joined a few suju/dbsk forums (dont ask me why...) and since im there, i blab on and on and on about shinhwa.. haha so they are all starting to like shinhwa too... haha, im brainwashing more people.... hmm... i wonder if shinhwa will ever make a show where they have a girl (*cough* me *cough*) live with them... haha i count as a foreigner!!!!! although i bet that show will be canceled due to my highly obsessiveness.... blah.. im gonna give out piano lessons to some little kids... and guess what? im gonna teach them how to play some shinhwa songs... haha woot, yay me!!! im creating lots of young shinhwa fans....

Guest vietgirl604

"Mommie" Alice

You are so funny. Yeah, the only one I think is really good looking is JaeJoong in DBSK. I was obsessed over him before. But that only lasted a few months...and I'm slowly losing interest in him..causing me to not be motivated to write my fanfic he's starring in. SUJU is okay. But I think 13 boys is a little much.

Yeah, Shinhwa should have done that. Hahas you are too funny! Yeah, they ARE your son's age. Especially Changmin..he's young. I should be lusting over young guys a bit older than me but I'm lusting over MEN like Shinhwa..hehe. Gosh they're too cool.

:)vietgirl604

LOL! I've been reading SUJU and didn't know who they were until you mentioned SUJU to my post.

DUH!!! Super Junior = SUJU! LOL! I thought it was another group I didn't know about.

"Mommie" Alice

SUJU is okay. But I think 13 boys is a little much.

Guest vietgirl604

LOL! I've been reading SUJU and didn't know who they were until you mentioned SUJU to my post.

DUH!!! Super Junior = SUJU! LOL! I thought it was another group I didn't know about.

"Mommie" Alice

Hahas, you're so funny. But if it makes you feel better, I just recently found out SUJU is Super Junior too lols. Well, a month ago or something. Been using the short form ever since.

Shinhwa doesn't really have a short form right? Only Shinhwa Changjo. Just the word "Shinhwa" alone brings a smile to my face. Man, this thread doesn't grow as fast while I'm up but when I'm sleeping, ..it goes through a page or two. ..I wonder how the boys are doing...

Guest sunnydays.

Shinhwa doesn't really have a short form right? Only Shinhwa Changjo. Just the word "Shinhwa" alone brings a smile to my face. Man, this thread doesn't grow as fast while I'm up but when I'm sleeping, ..it goes through a page or two. ..I wonder how the boys are doing...

:) vietgirl604

Oh man, sometimes I wonder that too... "How are the boys and what they are doing now..." sometimes I feel stupid after I think that cuz I don't even know them personally. --;; *sigh* Oh well, that's what I have to go through for being a fan. (; It's not so bad ~ LOL

[18/8] [News] Shinhwa won...

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...4;boardseen#new

credits : angel_b3k @ http://s-shinhhwasarang.net/forums

OMG That's great! :D <3 GO SHINHWA! Good luck to them, and I hope their concert goes well. Wahh, I wish I was there. :P

Anyway, I was bored earlier, so I made something on photoshop... for Jin's birthday. :P And plus, I had an excuse to stare at his gorgeous face puahahaha *cough* anyway (; (sorry if it's a little too bright x__x)

jinbday.jpg

Happy Birthday to Junjin :D

Guest coolieever

heheh... i just realize the guys wearing white have ties with a pattern... erics looks like it has dots and hyesung and junjins look like criss crosses? haha maybe its just the lighting and theyre the same pattern? ah who cares....

muahahaha!! another owned page....

Guest vietgirl604

[18/8] [News] Shinhwa won...

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...4;boardseen#new

credits : angel_b3k @ http://s-shinhhwasarang.net/forums

YAY FOR THEM! Hahas..these boys are just too good to be true..hehe.

Oh man, sometimes I wonder that too... "How are the boys and what they are doing now..." sometimes I feel stupid after I think that cuz I don't even know them personally. --;; *sigh* Oh well, that's what I have to go through for being a fan. (; It's not so bad ~ LOL

OMG That's great! :D <3 GO SHINHWA! Good luck to them, and I hope their concert goes well. Wahh, I wish I was there. :P

Anyway, I was bored earlier, so I made something on photoshop... for Jin's birthday. :P And plus, I had an excuse to stare at his gorgeous face puahahaha *cough* anyway (; (sorry if it's a little too bright x__x)

Happy Birthday to Junjin :D

Haha, sometimes I look at my phone and it shows times at different places..and I look at Seoul and if it's like 4am or something I'd be like, "oh, they're sleeping" LOL! I love the graphic you made..it's SOOO nice. =)

Yes, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JUNJIN. Hope he got lots of presents..

Guest chopsticksandspoon

labingtatlo I love your poem!

lols... tahnks... i think i'll post the other too... keke...

edit edit

allt hanks to shinhwa!

taht always happens to me... soemtimes, when i'm feeling down, and feels like everything's gonna collapse, so many assignments, tests, requirements, i just think of shinhwa and i always end up smiling... and feeling way much better...

I love ShinHwa. In my opinion, they are the best from Korea.

amen.

angel2nyt: gah! thanks for those! goes off to do somethings with the pics... *molestahemthem* ^^

well, i'm on a roll.. i posted it in the fic part also... just wanted to post here too ^^

i was listening to SET FREE by shinhwa (7th brand new, composition, arrangement, lyrics by kim dongwan *swoons*) and here is the result!

well... it's entitled as the pretend song but it's a poem! ^^ wrote this last monday and thought i would share it with you guys...

the pretend song...

...a poem

I

i know you're thinking of him again

even as i have my arms around you you're just pretending

pretending i am him

don't worry

i'm not angry

i know you're trying your hardest to love me too

i know you are

II

i kiss you and you close your eyes

i know in your mind's eye you're picturing him

you're just pretending i am him

don't worry

it's okay

i know you're trying your hardest to love me too

i know you are

REFRAIN

but honey today's our wedding day

and you look as beautiful as ever

i smile and you smile back

and i know

i know you're pretending again

CHORUS

it's okay baby

just pretend away

but i won't deny the fact that i am hurting

deep inside i am hurting

i know you are too

so baby just keep on pretending

you're doing great

III

i hug you in your sleep and you whisper his name

though your amrs snake around me too i know you're just pretending

pretending that he's the one you're holding

don't worry

i can take it

i know you're doing your best to love me too

i know you are

REFRAIN

but baby today's our wedding day

and you look as beautiful as ever

i smile at you and you look his way

and i know

i know...

CHORUS

it's okay baby

just pretend away

but i won't deny the fact that i am hurting

deep inside i am hurting

i know you are too

so baby just keep on pretending

you're doing great

BRIDGE

we stand by each other

rings in hand

(waiting, waiting...)

a question and you answer "I do"

(pretending, pretending...)

i was asked next and baby

it's my turn to pretend

i answered no.

CHORUS

it's okay baby

you can stop pretending

but i won't deny the fact that i am still hurting

deeper still i am hurting

but i know you won't be now

so baby i'll keep on pretending

am i doing great baby?

am i doing great?

well... CCs?

i wrote it and is now my "wallpaper for my filecase..."

scanned it:

1-2.jpg

keek... ^^

listening to shinhwa poems makes me write things... i feel so inspired!!!!!!

Guest serenity8

well im a big DBSG fan, and sometimes i do have this felling cuz of all these new groups coming up, and DongBang haven't been active in korea for who knows how long...

well, um, no need to be upset. :) it's bounded to happen to every boyband. like coolieever said...DongBang will get old someday too and some newer band will come up and take away the attention....you can never stay in the spotlight forever...actually, Shinhwa is very very successful and strong to have lasted for soooo long! *clap clap* :D and they're still doing so well, or even better, after they changed company. i mean they won daesangs, they got into acting, both dramas and movies, and they received good comments too! some bands didn't even make it and become popular, like blackbeat, click-b(?)? and they're no where to be seen anymore on screen...So you should think of the good side and be happy and proud~ like im sure you already are :D . what i think is that if the day does come and a new group overshadows DBSG, i'll still love them for who they are, even tho they have only 1 fan left, i'd still be supporting them. :D

and really i hate this rival thing between groups. cuz you know...there's really nothing to argue about since fans are just going to be biased toward they're fav anyways...plus DBSG really look up to Shinhwa too. like when they won the best newbie award, the first thing yunho did was to hug junjin...and the other members bowed and shook hands with shinhwa....so i really hope fans of differnt artist can get along, cuz in like a chinese site i often go to, the H.O.T, Shinhwa, and DBSG fans are nice and they all have a pretty good relationship...esp choti and dbsg...

I didn't see anyone commenting on your comment. So, i'm going to.. well first of all, thank you very much for taking your time writing that.. it truely did bring a smile to me.^^

I agree with you as well. DBSK, and Shinhwa and HOT, Shinhwa shouldn't be compared with DBSK in that way, i jmean, they are pretty good friends right? Same HOT memebers with Shinhwa.

I understand how many of us Shinhwa fans are worried how that there's not many 'shinhwa fans' showing their ultimate shinhwa fan power...but, this is just in SOompi. I mean, i was quite, sad/worried when none of the shinhwa members got voted in the multi talent poll, and many of the other polls.. i was actually VERY VERY worried. But then, i remember reading what someone wrote somewhere, about that shinhwa's still strong in Korea.. i mean, their fan base must be pretty strong to be stayin there for 8 years. EVEN if Shinhwa's fans are decreasing, it'd mean that their spotlight time is over.. i mean, in everyone's career there'd be a rise to the climax and then fall right?

but, for us, once a fan, always a fan.

I don't know what i'm trying to say, but, Shinhwa, will live forever because they once had many fans.. and it will always be in their heart, that once, they loved shinhwa. Even if shinhwa's in a little peice of their heart, all the little peice put together would be big.

So lets just love our shinhwa boys, and give the biggest piece of heart to them.^^

Guest xmkaex

b-dayjin.jpg

haha i made it in like 5 minute. someone on the page before made such a beuatiful one. xD

"Mommie" Alice

that reminds me of the clip where they filmed inside te sinhwa house. dongwan opened the restroom door and minwoo was taking a dump and reading the newspaper. xD junjin was brushing his teeth and i think it was andy who was taking a shower. puhahah and later andy acts like a waiter. :lol:

here's a the video:

also did any one watch last year's birthday message to junjin with eric's silly magic tricks? xD

YAY FOR THEM! Hahas..these boys are just too good to be true..hehe.

Haha, sometimes I look at my phone and it shows times at different places..and I look at Seoul and if it's like 4am or something I'd be like, "oh, they're sleeping" LOL! I love the graphic you made..it's SOOO nice. =)

i do that too :P i'll always think of them.. when i'm eating, i'll wonder if they're eating too.. whatever i do, i'll think of them.. haha.. i'm just totally obessed :phew:

labingtatlo, you're cute! haha.. with the poem and all.. someone should just a write a song with your lyrics and get SHinhwa to sing.

Happy Birthday JunJin!

전진 생일 축하 해!

Archived