[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

Hey Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

I don't know why but I just simply feel so sad and upset.

Shinhwa's popularity is slowly decreasing for some reason.

I don't know why. It's being overtaken by other groups.

I just visited the Shinhwa Thailand Forum and only 690 registered members.

I also visited the TVXQ Thailand Forum and 1698 registered members.

I think that other groups like TVXQ has overthrown SHINHWA for some reason.

Where are all the fans? Where's the support they've been receving for so long? I miss the ultimate fans who provided nonstop support.

I miss all that. I'm on my 8th year of supporting and loving SHINHWA.

I've been a loyal, dedicated fan since their debut back in 1998.

I have the utmost respect for SHINHWA and my love for them keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I feel like I am forever indebted to them. They are forever in my heart and I will truly cherish the moments I have with them every single day despite the fact that they aren't in the same country as I am.

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU.

I will forever support and love you. FIGHTING

banner1cv0.jpg

aww... don't feel sad! maybe they are bigger in number but their idolism of those 5 will never compare to the love we feel for our 6 boys... shinhwa's such a strong group, to be able to stay this longer, we all love them... and they love each other... that's why... shinhwa will live forever.

shinhwa changjo! ^^

I don't think Hyesung doesn't get along with other members although it was mentioned that Hyesung and Eric is like water and oil. Hyesung's personality is more reserved than others. If you watched Happy Together, they talk about how when they first lived together they would share bathroom together. One would be taking shower, one would be brushing his teeth, and one would be "taking care of his business" but Hyesung would not go in with them. He would wait until everyone finished and then take care of business.

"Mommie" Alice

i've always imagined hyesung to be the type of guy to be that way... ^^ but you'll see that he's been more open to the others now... ^^ RicSUng love!

gaxlod i don't think that means that shinhwa fans are dwindling down.. i just think that since dbsk is considered [still] a new band, there's still a fever surrounding them.. but after awhile, the fever would cool down, and i'm pretty sure some fans would go off to some other, newer bands that are coming up..

i totally agree... shinhwa's been around for 8 years and what? did shinhwa changjo left them? did we? we did not. ^^ cause our love for shinhwa will be forever strong like their love for each other... :P gah... i'm suddenly inspired...

well im a big DBSG fan, and sometimes i do have this felling cuz of all these new groups coming up, and DongBang haven't been active in korea for who knows how long...

well, um, no need to be upset. :) it's bounded to happen to every boyband. like coolieever said...DongBang will get old someday too and some newer band will come up and take away the attention....you can never stay in the spotlight forever...actually, Shinhwa is very very successful and strong to have lasted for soooo long! *clap clap* :D and they're still doing so well, or even better, after they changed company. i mean they won daesangs, they got into acting, both dramas and movies, and they received good comments too! some bands didn't even make it and become popular, like blackbeat, click-b(?)? and they're no where to be seen anymore on screen...So you should think of the good side and be happy and proud~ like im sure you already are :D . what i think is that if the day does come and a new group overshadows DBSG, i'll still love them for who they are, even tho they have only 1 fan left, i'd still be supporting them. :D

and really i hate this rival thing between groups. cuz you know...there's really nothing to argue about since fans are just going to be biased toward they're fav anyways...plus DBSG really look up to Shinhwa too. like when they won the best newbie award, the first thing yunho did was to hug junjin...and the other members bowed and shook hands with shinhwa....so i really hope fans of differnt artist can get along, cuz in like a chinese site i often go to, the H.O.T, Shinhwa, and DBSG fans are nice and they all have a pretty good relationship...esp choti and dbsg...

i don't know why but after reading this post i just smiled... anyways, thanks for dropping by... finally! a fan who's not a warfreak! :P

and another thing... SHINHWA TOTALLY PWNS VIETNAM!!! haha, thats what my cousins there said... and when i asked them if they know dbsk and they were like whats that? a food? lmao.. haha

lols... now i'm feeling guilty again... i hope this happens in the philippines... shinhwa!

Okay, I was going to say something long but everyone else said it already lmao. Wow, 8 years.. that's awesome. I'm only on my second year..but doesn't mean I love them less than anyone here hahahas.

This totally reminded me of the video when MinWoo was taking a dump LOL, Andy was showering and Jin was brushing his teeth. Then Eric just opened the door and MinWoo covered himself with the newspaper he was reading LOL. That's too funny. And HyeSung and Eric cooked together in there..and I saw this video ..and they were together..I don't think they dislike each other. THEY ALL LOVE EACH OTHER. Wow this thread sure grew while I was gone. Well, time to watch Xman..=)

:) vietgirl604

gah! i love that clip! it's where dongwan was touring the camera guy around the house, right? keke... ^^

Oh n about the DBSG's popularity winning Shinhwa...Oh well..aint news anymore...actually it's obvious how come they have more fans:

1.They are younger, newer group than Shinhwa so they can gather alot of younger fans.

2. Shinhwa's fans perhaps have decreased as the fans themselves have aged, got married or have to work and thus have no time to join forums and stuff like us...

3. we gotta admit..DBSG is like an all rounder group..all can sing better, dancing wise..not losing to SHinhwa i suppose..so pp have no reason not to like them either...

4. this maybe subjective but i think the dongbang boys are GENERALLY better looking than our Shinhwa oppas..since they're younger and stuff..

But well..u dun have to be sad..As long as you are still a Shinhwa supporter..y care abt others rite? hehe..Ima fan of both grps..but jus a bigger Shinhwa fan coz they're oppas to me while DBSG's dongsengs to me i guess...Shinhwa and us fans FIGHTING~

1. i agree with you here. and since the birthrate is a lot higher than the deathrate, we can say that we are dominated by the young generation.

2. i agree too. they've become busy. i'm supposed to be busy but look what i'm doing right now, pretending i'm not busy and talking about people being busy. ^^

3. well, no. they can sing, yes. but sometimes their voices just don't... fall in the category of wondeful. plus i heard them singing live, not really what i would like watching again. no thanks. and dancing? dang! minwoo and junjin can finish them off anytime. i saw this guy there, yunho or something and he danced in xman. looks totally rehearsed. but wondeful. minwoo and junjin can dance wondefully without preparation. their body just moves...

4. i never thought that dbsk are good looking. HONESTLY. i saw their pics and i was like, "oh. dbsk." unlike with shinhwa, when i saw theire pics i was like, "gahhhh!!!!! can you be more hotter?" i'm not even joking here or exagerating! i saw shinhwa and isntantly thought they're all good looking. look at shinhwa photos individually and you'll still say they're good looking. unlike with dbsk, i saw their individual pics and never thought much of them. blah. i saw an episode of xman where yoon eun hye was having dangyunhaji with this dbsk member and i was like, is he a comedian? well, maybe he's a really great singer cause he doesn't look too great. i don't know but i think that the only good looking guy there is this yunho one... and he;s not even handsome, more like cute. so yes, I TOTALLY DISAGREE with this last one.

JUST THOUGHT I"D SHARE THIS:

sometimes, someone really isn't beautiful or handsome but still, others say that he or she is beautiful or handsome. this is because of the that person's aura or maybe, charisma. or attitude, even. and also talents. when you see someone singing wondefully, you'll say he's so gorgeous, because he sings wondefully and not because he's really gorgeous, their talent hides their looks. there are some artists that aren't really good looking but when dressed up, look at how pretty they are... and eye catching...

shinhwa - are just plain good looking.

strip them off of their talents and they'd still be good looking. and i'm not even kidding.

I've already converted my daughter as a fan, the only problem is she too likes Hyesung so its kind of embarrasing to tell her to choose another member because Hyesung is mine. :vicx: She's even starting to convert her classmates so more competition coming.

lols... competion problem? keke... taht's a dilemma!

i'm glad that firs time i showed my sister my shinhwa pics, she immediately chose hyesung. at least she didn't chose dongwan! plus my youngest sister chose andy, cause he's too cute. so no cpmetition here!

i don't agree if you say dbsk can sing or dance better.. i would have to say hyesung's voice is one of the best out there, and minwoo can beat just about anyone when it comes to dancing.. the other members have their own admirable talents too.. it's not fair to say that dbsk is more of an all rounder.. i believe each and every member of shinhwa is an all rounder.. they sing, rap, dance, act, and they have silly cute and funny personalities too..

and personally, i don't find the dbsk guys more good looking than shinhwa.. and while i find shinhwa guys can be cute at times and hot at other times, dbsk guys just don't appeal to me at all..

amen.

I just wanna shout out to everyone that I'm going to see Shinhwa tomorrow at their Bangkok concert!! :w00t: It's such a HaPpY dAY!!! cant wipe off the smile off my face :crazy:

I might even take a trip to their hotel **stalker music on**... :P Will see everyone and anyone who is going to Impact Arena :)

gah!!!! i wish i'm living there right now!!!!

sam chin: thanks for the pics!

well, i was waiting for the jeepney to be filled so we can go already so while waiting, i wrote a little something...

it's a poem written from a boy's perspective... using... shinhwa!

My Shinhwa Poem

Enter my poetic side

Read through this, girl

In this path I met you

Could I have been anymore luckier?

Just met you and look

Ultimate fate driven forces have brought us together

Night comes nearer upon us,

Just stay closer,

I’ll make you feel better,

Never will you cry again.

Hand me your fears, my lady

You’ll never feel hurt

Every pain will be mine

Say it and I’ll protect you forever

Until now my life was pointless

Nowhere was my destination

Going here and there

Many countless choices I have wasted

In coming across you

Nowhere became somewhere

Where?

Over by your side, girl.

Order in my life has been restored

All my sufferings gone

Never have I felt freer

Did you know how much I loved you since then?

Yearning for you was an understatement

Dreaming became a habit

Over and over again you kept on visiting my head

Never have you left my mind, my love

Gone are the days of foolishness

With you I’ve found a place of fulfillment

And all you did was hold me

Now let me hold you in return

Say you love me

Hearing those words is all I need, why?

I love you so, that’s why

Now and forever more I will always do

How could I have survived without you?

What would have become of me?

All I need is in you

Can’t you see?

Hold me closer

And never let me go

Never mind them people

God will deal with them for us, I know

Just wrote this my love,

Only for you

ERIC, JUNJIN, HYESUNG, MINWOO, ANDY, DONGWAN, SHINHWA CHANGJO

those are the first letters of every line...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qaxlod

^ That poem is awesome! You just inspired me to make one myself!

I'll come up with one soon! FIGHTING

**BY THE WAY**

Thank you all for those awesome comments. I needed that.

SHINHWA FOREVER RIGHT GIRLS? FIGHTING

Guest qaxlod

Oh my gosh! I just read a Korean article on SHINHWA at their Bangkok Concert.

AND guess what they revealed???????????????????

They are in the making of (well they WANT TO) do a huge concert in Las Vegas..the MGM hall?

Oh my gosh, I simply loveeee the fact that they want to do a concert in the US but why Las Vegas? It's TOOOOOO far from my house!! ;[

They should either do it in LA or NYC! That's where so many Asians live!

AHHHHH PLEASE COME TO THE US!!! ;]

Actually my oldest son's name is Andrew. I used to hate it when people call him Andy but of course that changed...but unfortunately, my son still hates it when someone calls him Andy! :P

"Mommie" Alice

Thai pics finally out.. but Eric's missing.. :(

mommie alice.. im also a mom to a 5-year old boy..

if ever i have another son, i'll name him Andy.. hehehe..

Guest coolieever

They are in the making of (well they WANT TO) do a huge concert in Las Vegas..the MGM hall?

Oh my gosh, I simply loveeee the fact that they want to do a concert in the US but why Las Vegas? It's TOOOOOO far from my house!! ;[

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS LIKE A CRAZY FAN GIRL!!!!!!!!* I AM TOTALLY GOING TO THAT!!!!! muahahaha!!!! i (might) finnally get to see shinhwa!!!!!!

Are you serious?????

We used to go to Las Vegas 2-3 times a year..haven't gone this year....my husband and I lose too much money (gambling) when we are in Las Vegas...we decided not to go this year because we have to buy my son car and pay for his college tuition. :crazy:

BUT if Shinhwa is coming to Las Vegas....I HAVE to talk to my husband! LOL! He loves going to concert (NOT THAT I'LL TAKE HIM with me to Shinhwa concert)...he goes to alot of concerts (Journey, Eagles Paul McCartney, and etc).

I'm little puzzled as to why Las Vega though? It's more adult city.......anyway I have to really think hard as to how am I going to pursuade my husband we need to go to Vegas....

Of course, I have to come up with the courage to go in the first place! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

P.S. Maybe we can form "Mommie" fan club and go together to the concert????? LOL

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ That poem is awesome! You just inspired me to make one myself!

I'll come up with one soon! FIGHTING

**BY THE WAY**

Thank you all for those awesome comments. I needed that.

SHINHWA FOREVER RIGHT GIRLS? FIGHTING

thanks! ^^ i love making poems with that style... maybe i'll post the poem i entered in shinhwasarang after the voting's done for their minjin birthdaysparks contest... ^^ it's with the same style... :P

and ofcourse shinhwa forever!

gah! i am so jealous! shinhwa come to the philippines...! you've got a number of fans here... you can hold a very small scaled concert... three ort wo songs will do! and i'll reserve UPmanila's LIttle Theater for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK JUN JIN..

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...

Jini_BD.jpg

gah! it's also the 19th here! wee!!~~ junjin happy birthday!!!!

Actually my oldest son's name is Andrew. I used to hate it when people call him Andy but of course that changed...but unfortunately, my son still hates it when someone calls him Andy! :P

"Mommie" Alice

lols... andrew was andy's name in one of their nonstop4 episodes. the one with Group S... ^^ the F4 episode lols... andrew... ah. such a sweet name. wait, you'r oldest son's 18 right? keke... just nothing...

plus a mommy fan club! making me jealous! me want to go to where ever shinhwa is!

DANG! i need to sleep. it's already nearing 200am here and i still haven't slept... meh. need to sleep....

nighty guys.

Guest mintoro

Happy Birthday to JUNJIN oppa!!!

and today is bangkok concert

hope those who going have fun and bring us more info after the concert

are u for real??? i rememebr someone telling me awhile back that they were planning to come to the US(it was during the time while i was trying to make people sign the US concert petition) but i didn't beleive her... so it may be true?? omg, i really really hope so. even tho i am going to the singapore concert, i will definitely go to vegas too. always wanted to go there anyway. omg, i hope this is true.

Guest ilovebeans

OMG i so totally hope they have a concert in the states... i know my parents won't let me go( even though i am 21!!) but my sister and i were reading that shinhwa might come to vegas and we've decided that just for shinhwa we will tell the 'rents we have to go to vegas and check out UNLV since she has to start college hunting soon.. anyways..... I hope they come!!! IT will be a ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity for me!!!

Guest vietgirl604

I just wanna shout out to everyone that I'm going to see Shinhwa tomorrow at their Bangkok concert!! :w00t: It's such a HaPpY dAY!!! cant wipe off the smile off my face :crazy:

I might even take a trip to their hotel **stalker music on**... :P Will see everyone and anyone who is going to Impact Arena :)

YOU'RE SO LUCKY! I would do anything to be you hahas. I hope you have fun! Report back to us! :)

"Mommie" Alice

Oh, Andrew ..hehe. Haha, Andy is a GREAT name, ..now hHAHAS.

labingtatlo I love your poem!

Man, I slept at 3am and woke up at 11am ..8 hours? and this thread grows so fast! Spent time reading this instead of my driver's book which I'm supposed to be reading cause I'm taking the test today. SHINHWA FOREVER! =)

I just wish I could see ONE Shinhwa concert. Why can't they come to Vancouver? MinWoo should've held an M concert at least, while he was here filming Last First Kiss. That was probably the only time I was that close to him. WE WERE IN THE SAME CITY! ...sniff sniff.

:)vietgirl604

Guest ..kaleena..

omg, are they really thinking of having a concert in las vegas?!?!?!?!?! if so, i am the happiest girl on the earth!!! it's close to where i live, so i think my mom would actually let me go!!! ahhhh. i hope they actually do it!!!! ahhhhhhh

Do you see what I see?~

----------

lolz he's really appearing again :w00t:

YAY MINWOO'S ON AGAIN!! <33

WHOAH WHOAH WHAOH

MY EYES LITERALLY POPPED OUTTA MY EYESOCKETS

CONCERT

IN USA?!

OMG OMG

YES YES

THEY'RE MAKING THEIR WAY OVER HERE!!!

maybe just MAYBE they'll hit up vancouver :w00t::w00t:

a girl can dream rite? haha

Are you serious?????

We used to go to Las Vegas 2-3 times a year..haven't gone this year....my husband and I lose too much money (gambling) when we are in Las Vegas...we decided not to go this year because we have to buy my son car and pay for his college tuition. :crazy:

BUT if Shinhwa is coming to Las Vegas....I HAVE to talk to my husband! LOL! He loves going to concert (NOT THAT I'LL TAKE HIM with me to Shinhwa concert)...he goes to alot of concerts (Journey, Eagles Paul McCartney, and etc).

I'm little puzzled as to why Las Vega though? It's more adult city.......anyway I have to really think hard as to how am I going to pursuade my husband we need to go to Vegas....

Of course, I have to come up with the courage to go in the first place! LOL!

"Mommie" Alice

P.S. Maybe we can form "Mommie" fan club and go together to the concert????? LOL

LOL LOL you're hilarious.

yeah im confused why las vegas?

hmmm..

HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY JUNJIN!!

Hey Everyone!

How's everyone doing?

I don't know why but I just simply feel so sad and upset.

Shinhwa's popularity is slowly decreasing for some reason.

I don't know why. It's being overtaken by other groups.

I just visited the Shinhwa Thailand Forum and only 690 registered members.

I also visited the TVXQ Thailand Forum and 1698 registered members.

I think that other groups like TVXQ has overthrown SHINHWA for some reason.

Where are all the fans? Where's the support they've been receving for so long? I miss the ultimate fans who provided nonstop support.

I miss all that. I'm on my 8th year of supporting and loving SHINHWA.

I've been a loyal, dedicated fan since their debut back in 1998.

I have the utmost respect for SHINHWA and my love for them keeps getting bigger and bigger.

I feel like I am forever indebted to them. They are forever in my heart and I will truly cherish the moments I have with them every single day despite the fact that they aren't in the same country as I am.

SHINHWA I LOVE YOU.

I will forever support and love you. FIGHTING

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/1008/banner1cv0.jpg

amen. i totally agree with you... but what i think is that, dbsk is concentrating a lot on overseas and international stuff and junk, but with shinhwa, they are just starting to(why htey waited this long i dont know) but in my opinion, i think that while i was in korea, everyone seemed to be more into super junior than dbsk, and lots of people like them because their "cute" but they will not be cute for long, they will soon be too old to call cute, and what will they be then? im not trying to bash, i like dbsk too, but shinhwa is hott and they get better as they age.... drool.... also, what i think is that since a lot of people like dbsk and they are constantly coming up with new single cds and junk, people talk about them and so even people who dont LOVE them may join a forum.... but shinhwa, i dont think that is the case. i just know, there are people that have gotten into shinhwa this year, but the majority are from before, many years ago. i myself am a shinhwa fan 4 years and running so shinhwa fans have proved their loyalty, have dbsk fans? suju fans? and any of these new bands? maybe, maybe not, we will see... all i know is i would choose to see shinhwa formm 100 miles away than go up to a talk to and hang out with any of these new bands... im a fan of many kpop bands, but shinhwas the only one for me...

SHINHWA FIGHTING!!!!

\-edit-

WHAT??!?!? las vegas??? drat i need to go.. i will catch up later!! im going to vegas!!! :D

ahhh!! :]]]]. haha. i agree tho..they shuld do it in LA or NYC.. buh i'm glad that atleast they're doin a concert in the US bfore they go to the army. =////

ooh! xman again! i am so watch'n. :]. last week's xman was hilarious. lolz.

Archived