9. geudae nunmulkkajido [even your tears]

10. annyong [hello]

11. marhejwo [tell me]

12. gunyorul mannanun god 100mjon [100 m before i met that girl]

13. seworui heunjeok da beorigo [feat. lyn]

14. how do i say

credits : aheeyah.com

ps. sorry for typo error ^^"

i don't know who asked for mp3 songs, but i have 2, 3, 4, 14 in mp3 format and 13 in wma.. so if you want them, just pm me, cos i'm pretty sure i can't share it here ^^"

no problem sweettart88 ^^

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Mommie" Alice

LQ is normally 100MB or less..

MQ - 200-400MB

HQ - 600-700MB

Thanks shinhinm for the link of the preview MV!!

They're so HOT inside :D

thats only if its like an hour thingy though LOL

if its m/v / performances then

lq = anything up to 20-30 mb

mq = 30 - 60ish

hq = 60ish - 200ish LOL

fromt he videos and stuff htat i have.. thats what i found. iono i kinda made up the numbers but its about rite.

ahhh!! nutzie beat me to it!!! oh wells... thank you nutzie... now i dont have to go look for it... ><

oh wells, im bored... so i will finish posting the pictures.....

dongwan44.jpg

i love him here!! hes so silly!! and cute!!!

dongwan16.jpg

sunflower time!!!!

dongwan14.jpg

dongwan9.jpg

awwwww... just makes me want to crawl up there and snuggle with him!!!!

dongwan10.jpg

i seeeeeee you!!!!!

dongwan5.jpg

i wonder what scared him so bad... that silly...

dongwan6.jpg

haha!! i loooove this pic!! that blue things a light i think!! hehe.... hes so cute

dongwan4.png

i think this is wannie when he was young... but still hott!!!!

dongwan2.jpg

hesssss soooooooo cuuuuuttteeeeee!!!!!!!!

dongwan22.jpg

i love how he posed......

dongwan21.jpg

i cant tell if thats a smirk or a half smile.....

dongwan15.jpg

i dont wanna fight you wannie!!!!!!

dongwan28.jpg

rawr! hott!!!

dongwan33.jpg

did he do a shoe comercial... he should... his hottness amkes the shoe look hott.... :D

dongwan26.jpg

thats all folks!!!!!!

credits: probably same as before ....soompi, shinhwa sarang, shinhwa changjo, googlekorea and goodenter

Guest coolieever

haha, those pics cracked me up.. and i know what scared him in that one pic... the girl in my fanfic (the lifestyles of an over-obsessive fan girl) haha read it and youll see why <_<... haha, well the title kinda give it away too...

thank you for the pixx! kk12.. it wus kate rite? or wus it katie :|

AH

LOL

im so bad w/ names ><

yay there are currently 9 ppl looking at this rite now!

LMFAO okay so my friend

came back from china

and she got me a shinhwa cd thing

LOL

its a fake -__-

its inda funnie how it looks lmfao.

anyways its cool cuz its ilke kinda vol 7 + 8 together

and also some random songs. HAHA

im'a go listen to it rite now actually.

Guest nutzie

sorry kk12 >_<" i thought i could save you some trouble since i didn't have anything to do..

i think my favorite picture of dongwan from up there is the one with the golf/tennis hat.. i don't know what it's called.. but yeah.. i'm currently into hats, and i don't know why.. probably because of eric's white hat, which i'm still looking around for.. definitely gonna be in my secret santa list this year, if i still can't get it by then..

anymore silly pictures? well, of course eric is on the top of the list, but anybody's worth a laugh right?

thats only if its like an hour thingy though LOL

if its m/v / performances then

lq = anything up to 20-30 mb

mq = 30 - 60ish

hq = 60ish - 200ish LOL

fromt he videos and stuff htat i have.. thats what i found. iono i kinda made up the numbers but its about rite.

oopss.. i thought "Mommie" Alice was asking about shows..

yesh my MV are also around that size..

kk12 , thanks for the pic.. so many dongwan! :lol:

Guest xmkaex

those pictures of dongwan made me realized why they called dongwan..WITTY GUY. xD

-----

only 30 SECONDS?!?!

it seem so short...maybe because all their hot ness made it go by fast. :lol:

im so excited.

what!! 30 seconds??? haha, ohwell... atleast i get to see a little...

----------

haha, i just saw it!! that is totally hot... i love how they remixed the song... gah.. must see the rest... it comes out in 4 days... drool...... haha, oh and to whoever wanted to know the link of the viet forums i go to: http://www.shinvil.com/forums/ <--- thats only one of the many... haha

muaharhar another owned page...

i register there but i suck at typing in viet..haha but they have some good shinhwa pictures there. :P

Guest sam chin

kk12 Wow, thanks so much for the Dong wan pictures....

The more I look at the pictures, the more I love him...I'm so crazy about him.. :D

Btw does anyone know about this original version of Shinhwa Tops & Hey Come on...

Recently i heard this tawainese group "Energy" sang these songs in Chinese version

So I just wonder whether the ori version comes from Shinhwa or this uh...Energy...

So curious... :unsure:

Guest tanyl78

^^ actually i dont mind chinese singers remaking korean songs... but energy 'come on' mv is literally a total rip-off from shinhwa mv... i guess that's the reason why i used to dislike energy...

Guest cpopbaby19

OMG !!!!!!!!!! Here's the preview for M/V "Throw my fist" *faint* I say this M/V will be really reallyyy HOT !!!! :blush: :blush: I can't wait ! I can't wait

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zp0i8k

Credit to : good EMG + Shinhwachangjo

And I donno there's someone who haven't heard the preview of Throw my fist remix and Midnight girl Hyesung's ballad version or not.So,here's the link :)

http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa/album/sh_se1_cd.html

^AWW! thanks for the links!! >O<; imma check it out later! hehee

12/8 [Diary] Dongwan 'My eyes hurts!"

CLICK to read --> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...0;boardseen#new

aww!! this is the one i saw in the good enter website last night! but i didnt get to read it! >_<; because it was blocked! awww

OMG!!!

"AND I THROW MY FIST!!!!"

hahahaha!!! I just somehow knew they were going to release an MV for "Throw my Fist"!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha, that was about the BEST 30 seconds of my DAY!!!!!! :w00t:

They looked SO cool and AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D

SHINHWA ALL THE WAY!!!

HWAITING!!!!!!!

^ahaha.. <3 omg.. can't wait the video!!

^ no it was shinhwa who first sang them. i remember when energy came out with them and some shinhwa fans got upset cause they copied... but isn't imitation the best compliment? ^^

^hahaa. no offense but.. chinese music usually copies korean/japanese music.. -____-;

anyway~ haha

thanks again fr the pics!!

another round ppl!!! XD

nxt time i'll post! keke

edit--

OKAY PPL, JUST VOTED IN THE MOST ADORABLE GUY POLL IN THE KOREAN PHOTOS SECTION..

AND MINWOO IS LOOSING!! >o<;

IT'S 50(donghae) -- 37(minwoo)

*sigh* im not like bashing lee donghae, but.. i don't even know him that much? -O-; and minwoo's obviously cuter/more adorable and more silly!

*cough*imbecomingevil.ishouldstop*cough*

im out!

Ahhh~ some of these pictures bring back so many memories :)

GAHHH~ Hyesung sang a duet with him?! I wanna listen to the song! T___T

--Lmao at some of the replies you guys have about DBSK. I'm surprised a DBSK fan hasn't bashed me yet on that one thread 'why do people hate DBSK because of their fans.." for saying that DBSK is overated. :lol: I guess I have a little grudge on those overlyobsessive DBSK fans.. :P

^ lolz Dearie...if they did then it would prove the whole point of the thread why some ppl are antis because of their fans haha :sweatingbullets:

...NEways...can't wait for the ENTIRE MV to be out....

SO HAWT...in the pics I wasn't too sure about Eric's hairstyle...but he's so yummy in there

Dongwan=speechless

Sungie looked a little weird though....sorry sungie....maybe it was a bad shot :vicx: But i'm sure it'll be fione...he looked so good in the pics with his white suit!

So many pics to drool over!! Thanks gals

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...up/bscap000.jpg

^lolz I remember capping this awhile ago...so weird to see it floating around lolz

Like this time...I purposely put a dent on a coin and I'm always handing it back and forth at the cash register lolz

Looks like ppl are looking for HQ mvs. I used to have them ALL in HQ or MQ...yesh they do exist...but I converted them all to mpg and burnt them to watch on TV lolz It's nice to see the boys magnifided 6-7 times :)

Guest cpopbaby19

^ahaha

i really envy you girls! TT__TT; i can only dl LQ, and cuts cuz i still use dialup! <_<

argh, anyway, i think i should post shin ip sa won caps cuz i have it in dvd. ahhaa jst tell me if you girls wanted me to do it! ^^; hhaha

and yeah. i watched the preview! HOLY SMACKS! DW LOOKS SOO HOT! :w00t: and eric.. O__________o

THE HAIIIIRRRR??

wth is up in his hair?

><; dun like it! reminds me of kang ho in super rookie! ahhahaa

Guest miss':bella

Wow! Those Dongwan pictures were sooo incredibly HOT <3

Thanks for those!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

People please go vote for MINWOO as the most adored guy!

Donghae isn't adorable..EW / C'mon FIGHTING!

Guest hcshirlyn

Hi hcshirlyn,

this the view from the restricted blocked seats that you mentioned any better? What is the difference?

thanks if you can advise. :D

Sorry for late reply :blush: Actually i'hv replied to your post few days back but now i dun seem to find

it anymore :( cant understand why......

By the way, the restricted blocked seats means that those seats hv restricted view, but i dun mind

those seats especially A24/A04 indicated in aquamarine colors, it's nearer to the stage and the

view not that back actually....but too bad those seats will only open depends on the sales, and according

to sistic, it may not be open for sales. :fury:

Anyway, i'hv decided n bought my tkt, going with a fren, we bought $168 A25 section :sweatingbullets:

Well, this's a great opportunity to enjoy their concert especially in Singapore, which i dun think the next

opportunity will come that soon again.

So....SHINHWA changjo, pse do go and support them, dun miss out this chance, imagine how often u'll

get to see them sings and dance here in Singapore. :P

p/s....i'm still puzzle why my previous post went missing.... ???? :blink:

Guest sam chin

^ no it was shinhwa who first sang them. i remember when energy came out with them and some shinhwa fans got upset cause they copied... but isn't imitation the best compliment? ^^

^^ actually i dont mind chinese singers remaking korean songs... but energy 'come on' mv is literally a total rip-off from shinhwa mv... i guess that's the reason why i used to dislike energy...

Thanks so much for the info... It really helps a lot...i do hate imitation...

^ahaha

i really envy you girls! TT__TT; i can only dl LQ, and cuts cuz i still use dialup! <_<

argh, anyway, i think i should post shin ip sa won caps cuz i have it in dvd. ahhaa jst tell me if you girls wanted me to do it! ^^; hhaha

and yeah. i watched the preview! HOLY SMACKS! DW LOOKS SOO HOT! :w00t: and eric.. O__________o

THE HAIIIIRRRR??

wth is up in his hair?

><; dun like it! reminds me of kang ho in super rookie! ahhahaa

I pity u~~ i think it's about time u change to broadband...

Btw wat kind of show is that? shin ip sa won... can u please post it in this forum?thanks

Guest hcshirlyn

1 more month to Shinhwa Singapore concert!!!

hcshirlyn , If you want to get the standing tickets, you gotta Q days before the concert, otherwise expect yourself to be standing right at the back..

:) thanks so much for your advice, actually as i mentioned to qweqwe, i had actually replied to u few days

back too but my post went missing :fury: dunno wat happen....!! By the way, i decided n bought

$168 tix, going with a fren of mine.

:) thanks so much for your advice, actually as i mentioned to qweqwe, i had actually replied to u few days

back too but my post went missing :fury: dunno wat happen....!! By the way, i decided n bought

$168 tix, going with a fren of mine.

As i read thru the posts, i think quite a nbr of Shinhwa-ers here will be there at Shinhwa Singapore concert

to give our full supports !! ^^v Shall i start the ball rolling and see how many of us from soompi will be under one roof on 10SEP ?? ;) Lets start from me !!

Shirlyn -> A25, Row 8, Seat 2-3 ( 2person)

Take care !! B)

Archived