[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coolieever

whoever counted it had issues... haha, so maybe shinhwa won? or maybe they forgot to count some mvs for the otehr singers too?

No problem xDDDDD

MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! hahaha

11/8 Eric "Invinsible Parachute Agent"

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...3;boardseen#new

holy..... haha, hes swimming in money!!!! haha, i see why in that one show, when the mc asked andy if he was a girl, who would he pick... andy picked eric.. because he makes a lot of money xD... haha

Imagine if Shinhwa didn't succeed with their second album, they would have just dissappeared like the others boyband, I just can't imagine that !!! No WILD EYES MV, NO PERFECT MAN MV ahhhhhhhhhh !! NO M !!!!!!!!!! NO FIREBIRD DRAMA !!!!!!! Well you know what I mean LOL !!!

i remember hearing from eric that during their 2nd album if it didn't sell, they're gonna disband.

i guess God helped them.. to be a No1 for TOP.. which is why we can get to sing Once in a Lifetime now.

I think the singapore concert is doing well.. don't worry girls!

i got my tickets already!! can't believe that i'm gonna see the boys.. it's like a dream come true. :D

and about this "crazy" fan things.. all i heard is that korean fans are very extreme.. when they hate you, they REALLY hate you to death.

i'm just glad that Shinhwa Changjo members are all mature & loving people.. it may be one of the reasons why Shinhwa is still around.

Guest damn.u

^It happend for a reason.

They have to go through failure in order for success to be treasured.

I can't believe they're not coming to the states. T_T

Guest coolieever

i found another... er... amusing? pic... haha... this was during the busan concert... and i guess eric was samba-ing?

1152793132hs2029qp3.jpg

credits to yeuamnhac, and me for finding/uploading (seriously.... took me forever to read viet...)

Guest infinityyy

^ LMAO! Eric's so funny! :lol:

I LOVE Shinhwa fans. They're so loyal and mature <3

Man, you lucky residents in Singapore.. I'd cry if I saw Shinhwa.

:P

Then somebody said, why not hate ShinHwa for copying H.O.T.? Well, first of all, if people hating groups because of fans, I can't really think of ShinHwa ChangJo incidents (correct me if I'm wrong ^^; ). But the point is, who said people don't? DBSK is actually very lucky. They debuted after h.o.t break-up, alot of groups have broke up actually :sweatingbullets: , and ShinHwa, g.o.d., etc kinda floating around with no new albums. They were also before the sudden blast of groups like SS501, SUJU, etc. If DBSK is facing antis because of this topic, can you imagine the heat ShinHwa felt when h.o.t, sechkies etc were at the top of their fame? Ever wondered why it took them 7 years to win the daesang DBSK got last year?

crystalis, i agree with what you said. i think Shinhwa got more bashing during their early years.. which is why our boys worked so so hard to prove themselves.. and they did it, they're now the most respected group in korea (i guess).

took them 7 years to win the daesang... and yet they have never given up on themselves within those years.

words can't express what i'm feeling now.. all i wanna say is that i'm truly proud of our boys.

SHINHWA JJANG! SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Guest dumbangel1314

^^^ wow thanks...great information. i will refer to the list of mv's, videos, etc. when i'm watching shinhwa stuff.

Guest xmkaex

puhaha that picture of eric cracks me up. xD

about shinhwa fans:

i think shinhwa fans are so awesome. they are so loyal. some have been avid fans since the beginning. and their fans are always so much more mature, in my opinion. i remember that HUGE incident with the GOD fans. i dunno if any of u remember taht story, where the GOD fans started a fight with shinhwa fans. they started ripping their posters and harassing shinhwa fans. so the shinhwa fans had to pop their balloons in order to not be harassed... and some of them had to leave.... i remember hearing that story and i got all teary eyed... because it wasn't fair to shinhwa... i bet they wondered what happened to their fans when they went on to perform... and the poor fans... being harassed like that JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE SHINHWA FANS!! and i feel bad for the artists because GOD and SHINHWA are good friends... i hate when childish fans ruin it all for others... and the thing is, throughout all that, the shinhwa fans still acted more mature and just left or tried to stop it instead of making it worse...

T_______________________T poor shinhwa fans.

awww. i never heard of that incident.

SHINHWA'S LIST OF MUSIC VIDEOS is IMPRESSIVE :lol:

----------------------

I think I just got reprimanded for saying DBSK's acappella is not really such an impressive thing lolz

I guess to others it's really impressive :sweatingbullets:

Oh wellz...bad me... *feels kinda bad for saying it*

But truthfully, it really isn't that hard...ppl with NO experience in my high school choir could do it perfectly fine...we even won an award or two...sheesh...

By the way, I meant doing a capella in general...not just DBSK's...

Anyone who can sing in key can do it...it just takes practice and concentration....

The only difference is that the average person doesn't spend at least a few hours a week singing the same song until they can't be distracted by someone else's singing...lolz

dont worry i agreed with you =D

i'll back you up! LOL

Imagine if Shinhwa didn't succeed with their second album, they would have just dissappeared like the others boyband, I just can't imagine that !!! No WILD EYES MV, NO PERFECT MAN MV ahhhhhhhhhh !! NO M !!!!!!!!!! NO FIREBIRD DRAMA !!!!!!! Well you know what I mean LOL !!!

OMG THE HORROR

T__T

christine wuldnt have angels to listen to or eyecandies to look at !

WHERE WULD I BE WITHOUT SHINHWA!?

Lucky Singaporeans!!!

Hehe, show them clips of Shinhwa on Love Letter or Xman or Heroine 6 (they were wearing cute mickey mouse ears on this)!!! I find that usually work, to hook friends' interest and get them interested in Shinhwa. HEe~ *evil laughter*

LOL LOL

thats so cute -- it wuldnt wokr on my friends though, they're too RAWR STUBBORN

they'd say stuff like

"psh what losers"

"what kool-aids"

and christine wil lbe like RAGING WITH ANGER LIKE A BULL !

cheongmal!?!?! you do have?

do you have it in mp3?? i wanna dload it.. please!!

umm.. i actually bought the cd so i dont have the mp3 version.... but my friend downloaded it off of limewire. go check... i know thats bad but if you want to listen to their songs what else you gonna do?? go check and ill ask around.

And anyone doing anything to celebrate Jinnie's b-day? :)

haha! i wonder... is anyone doing anything special???? like, i wish there was a way we could get together and make something that we could send to him through email. i think about this every time a members birthday rolls by... but its too late now... not enough time to prepare and organize and stuff.... but i wish we, like us on soompi or shinhwa sarang or shinhwa changjo could organize something taht they can see or recieve... but i realized how hard that would be. still i can dream... and i know some people have done it before... like james lafferty's birthday (he is an actor in One Tree Hill, anyone watch that??) a bunch of people on this one fansite sent in pictures, letters, artwork, whatever they wanted to give to him and they made a scrapbooka nd sent it to him.. but that was only possible because the person who made the site actually knew him personally and could give it to him..... we need someone like that here....

11/8 Eric "Invinsible Parachute Agent"

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...3;boardseen#new

im sorry. i laughed so hard when i read the first sentence when they say Eric(27) and Han Ji-Min(24) , hahaha. in the picture eric looks younger than that girl. i thought that was hilarious. but our shinhwa guys look younger than they actually are... so its ok.

coolieever-haha. i saw that picture or eric samba-ing... and my first reaction was laughing. then i realized wh ich concert it was. the one where dongwan hurt his shoulder. and now im sad......

xtine- thanks so much for those hott pics of eric!!! :D *drool* i swear he gets better looking every year....

nutzie- i shall go look through my stash and look for silly pics of eric.. but i dont think he takes as many silly pics as other members.... or i havent seen as many...

Silly pictures of Eric was requested, correct?

PUIAHAA I HAVE SOME! OMG OMG OMG LOL

weird4om2.jpg

^ eric looks hilaroius. as well as dongwan EHAHAS.

weird3tf2.jpg

^ that one of his hands and feet.. scares the hell outta me LOL LOL but its os hilarious

PUAHAH

have you guys heard about AFRO-JUNJIN??

brandnewstorydvd194ah.jpg

PUAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!

&& omg look at junjin here

63dv.jpg

so adorable..

andy10.jpg

^ puaha andy looks hilarious XDD

okay yeah. done with my picture posting LOL

credits: candice's photobucket =D , soompi, s-shinhwasarang, shinhwachangjo

Thank you <3KIMZ<3, crystalis, and coolieever for the list of Shinhwa's MV.

When I go to work tomorrow, I have to put them in excel and print them out to see complete list.

It looks like I have most of them. :)

Thank you again. You gals are great!

"Mommie" Alice

^ puaha oh yeah

thats where i got them it hikn LOL i've seen them b4 but i never saved it LOL

btw can you guys post more silly pictures? im looking for this one.. but i cant seem to find it LOL its during uh.. i dont know when but eric is wearing some kidna helicopter person kidna hat.. and junjins hair wus kinda poofy and it wus spiked.. and hmm i 4get how the rest of them looked.. it wus a pretty old pic.. im guessin aroudn 3rd jib.. cuz i THINK i THINK minwoo had purple hair

anyways int he picture junjin is blowing his cheeks and its so cute LOL they're all wearing blue i think

Guest coolieever

^ gah, i just saw that today... on the viet forum i go to.. haha, ill look for it later tonight... after i come back from target... haha

WOOT!!! I'M ON A PAGE OWNING ROLL.... haha i just owned one yesterday... woot!!!

darn xtine, you stole all the pics i was gonna put up.... haha. its ok. i wil put up some others, but i dunno if this counts as "silly", i have a lot of silly minwoo and dongwan pics, but not that many of eric....=/

andyericjunjin.jpg

eric2.jpg

you!!!! haha. yes me!!!

eric3.jpg

haha. he loks like some sort of dehydrated puppy. how cute.

andyeric2.jpg

seaweed!!!! yay!

dongwaneric.jpg

awwww... how cute. water bottle mics!!! hehe...

credits: soompi/shinhwa sarang/shinhwa changjo/google?

Guest chopsticksandspoon

omo!!!

xxtine_21, those pics are adorable! keke... i love seeing eric act silly. hehe....

kk12, thanks for these! hehe... dongwan silly pics!!!!?? post! hehe...

a lot have been said already about the fans thing, the popularity thing... hmm...

i agree with all. shinhwa forever. enough said.

ok fine, maybe it's not enough... i'm just glad that i'm not alone in this world who thinks that dbsk... is.. erm. i mean, i can sing acapella. our choir sings acapella. burger song! cherish the life thingy... argh!

plus about the list, is it ok if i post it in ssarang? i'll credit you guys ofcourse. ^^

Archived