[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Hey, hey everyone!

For those that watched Minwoo on the recent xman...when he was playing the of course game versus Hwayobi....he said that he invited 'his close friend, Jang Dong Gun' to the Wontak's Angel premiere. Just wondering, is he really friends with JDG or is he just saying for the game?? Because I never thought they would be friends lolz

yeah, there is a high possibility that he's friends with JDG... i don't know if this is what Charlie_&_M was talking about, but here's a clip of minwoo performing "biya" at JDG's b-day party. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WYsbWlDDoI8

it was a nice performance (subbed to boot) and at the end he talks with JDG for a while and gives him a birthday present! it was really sweet

oh, and i think that minwoo really respects JDG...i remember in the earlier loveletter episodes with all of shinhwa, he would always pretend to be JDG while hypnotized in the minor league games. :P

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Charlie_&_M

yeah, there is a high possibility that he's friends with JDG... i don't know if this is what Charlie_&_M was talking about, but here's a clip of minwoo performing "biya" at JDG's b-day party.

Yeah that's what I was talking about and thank you for the youtube link, I wanted to watche the all perf etc... thank you very much !!!!

Guest heartdrops

OMG OMG

CICI'S M/V FINALLY CAME OUT!

THE ONE WITH MINWOO IN IT!

Thank! It's about time that mv came out.

I thought it went dead or something :phew:

Cici isn't bad at all. She's also very lucky.

*goes find more about her*

Minwoo looks so hot in the mv. I wish he can drop his number of to me too ^__^~

Guest cpopbaby19

hmm..

can i get a help?

im trying to sign up in good emg website as a foreigner, and they asked me to download this form.. and.. in that doc form... there's something that says "A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION" -_-; i don't know what to put..

had anyone done this before?

aww, please help me!! TT__TT; i wanna see the boards in their mini hompies!! kekeke

thanks guys!! ;)

Guest sonick_qiqi

i belong to the same situation as you..i am planning to get mid-range ones

ME!!! hehe.....no friends is goin with me as well...

Can pm me if the 2 of you are keen...thinkin of getting the tix tmr asap....to get the beta seats.

:w00t:

Ack. Minwoo looks so good in the Cici video. The song is quite catchy if you tell me. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future perhaps in Korea. She reminds me of Ayumi a lot I don't know why.

I'm watching lots of Shinhwa videos right now. HAHA *^^*

Gosh, they are too gorgeous. My eyes are literally bleeding!!

lol yeah shes interesting, but part of the song reminded me of getcha.. like the beginning of the chorus.. iono LOL

but i odnt like her >[

MINWOO KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK!!!

haha jk

and wow eyes literally bleeding? that sounds disgusting! LOL

my eyes are SOOTHED because minwoo is so gorgoeus. LOL

^ i cant use clubbox either... my stupid computer wont let me sign up, i know how, but it wont let me... theres a section about that in tech... but you dont really need it.. theres always someone nice enough to upload it using mu, ysi, or maybe even youtube if its small enough.... oh and whcih concert? i have a few and i might be able to send it to you

gahhh, that suju thing was hillarious.. haha, im still watching it for some reason.... and guess what? i have a new hobby, and yes, its shinhwa related.... ive been playing random shinhwa songs on the piano... haha, mostly on my keyboard since its in my room.... so far, ive finished perfect man, and am now working on i pray 4 u and wild eyes (my brother likes it so he wants me to play it) haha, i have half of those ones done.... haha, this is the only way my parents can get me to play the piano... so they thank shinhwa...

gah!! i was just on some viet forums (to look for this one hot band i just saw pics of...) and on pretty much all the 'official' threads of a band, i saw '(insert band name here) is the viet version of shinhwa' haha, i saw no suju, no dbsk, nope.. just shinhwa... haha, but its kinda annoying how they think everyone is the viet version of shinwha.....

viet version of shinhwa?

i find that cool

how they wuld give shinhwa such a title PUAAHA

CLICK only if you are going for Shinhwa's Singapore concert & want to join ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4378.new#new

8/8 [Diary] Dongwan, "Naver, you!

CLICK to read ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4383.0

LOL dongwan is so cute

i loved that entry

thx angelix for always posting the links here, because i somehow always forget to check that section in s-shinhwasarang

Hey, hey everyone!

For those that watched Minwoo on the recent xman...when he was playing the of course game versus Hwayobi....he said that he invited 'his close friend, Jang Dong Gun' to the Wontak's Angel premiere. Just wondering, is he really friends with JDG or is he just saying for the game?? Because I never thought they would be friends lolz

puahah he looked mad sexxie. LOL

maybe they are friends. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

xtine, thanks a lot for that info. Really dun know Jun Jin's father is Charlie Park.. :D

wats a christian name?christian name are not only used by christian but also used as a

nick name or glamour name by persons of other religion for easier rememberance by

family and friends...

Jun jin should have a glamour name just like his dad...

oso thanks for the MV link featuring Minwoo. very sweet of u!

hhee u're very welcome =D

hmm..

can i get a help?

im trying to sign up in good emg website as a foreigner, and they asked me to download this form.. and.. in that doc form... there's something that says "A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION" -_-; i don't know what to put..

had anyone done this before?

aww, please help me!! TT__TT; i wanna see the boards in their mini hompies!! kekeke

thanks guys!! ;)

OMG I WANTED TO SIGN UP FOR IT TOO

but i wus ilke

meh? what? LOL (to the identification thing)

lol... we sure don't! hehe... i don't know but this post just made me laugh! bwahahahaha!!!! *dangthemevilspammersjustsotheirthreadwillhavemorepagesthanothershahaasif*

hehe... i knew it! i'm not the only one who thinks so! ^^

xxtine_21, dang those pics! they're sooo adorable! and teh first one!!!! andy dongwan love!!!!

EDIT::

if you'll get hurt, please stop reading here.

omo! hehe... i just found out now that some are saying that dbsk sang most of their songs in their concert NOt live. and then the dbsk fans countered by saying that they sang a total of 25 songs in five straight nights and they sang only about 5 of those NOt live and those 5 songs are the FAST ones.

^^

i don't know why but i find this rather amusing...

oh yeah!

i can't get enough of wathing shinhwa perform YOUR MAN live. i mean, it's a FAST song. and it was perfect. LIVE.

waa!!!

what's happening to me? why am i hating them soo much now? why why why?

maybe it's because this classmate of mine, named christine ureta. she is a japanese fan and she loves jpop. then i told her i love kpop and she said she doesn't like kpop because blahblahblah. and she said awful things about kpop. and i was like looking at her like she's the most evil person in the world. i showed her my shinhwa pics and she said they all look alike. and stuff as evil as that. then she told me that the only group she knows is DBSK. yeah. i was like, oh yeah, i know them too. and she said the only reason she liked them is because of the YAOI fics she read about DBSK on the net. hehe. so i was amused. then one day i was squeling all over shinhwa and she was like, shouting "dbsk forever! dbsk till the end! dbsk is more popular than your shinhwa! dbsk have more fans in japan and china than your shinhwa!!!!!!! they have more fans in thaialnd and singapore too!" i want to kill her. what happened to the "i don't like kpop" thing? and the "only reasong i like dbsk is because of the yaoi fics i read" argh.

so i told her that if she doesn't like shinhwa, please keep her mouth shout.

God, i feel so evil now. sorry.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE,

we were practising for a play and we were using a friend's laptop and after the practise, my friend asked if i have that CD i was talking about. he wants to borrow KIss-because i'm a girl because he loves the songa and the MV. so we watched the MV on the laptop. then they all loved the Mv saying how different the Mvs are here and in korea. they all liked teh storyline. so i told them i have another good MV with a great story line. the song's good too and the lead actor is HOT. ^^

ofcourse i'm talking of SGwannabe's partner for life and slow. hehe. i showed them the MV and they were so awed by the story. then when dongwan got his closeup, one of the girls said "wow he's sooo handsome!" and they all agreed. so i showed them other shinhwa vids and boom! they loved them. hehe.... ^^

i knew it! dongwan is all they need!

that dbsk thing is amusing.... hahahha

but DBSK is still a young group. remember when shinhwa first came out? they pretty much lipsynched to everything too, even slow songs!! but i love how shinhwa sings live now. it sounds so great!! and that classmate of urs... :fury: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

who sold out their concert in 1 minute in Japan? SHINHWA

who still has tons of fans even tho they were gone for over a year? SHINHWA

who has been together for 8 years and counting?? SHINHWA

who is the first kpop group to hold a concert in singapore? SHINHWA

ch....

altho i love DBSK, Shinhwa is way better, hands down. if i ever met someone who said that, omg, then someone needs to hold me back... lol :P

aish... i dunno if i should order the special edition from yesasia... i want it to count but i dun think shcj is doing preorders this time. what to do?? i must have it!!

Guest oboro

Hey, hey everyone!

hmm.. from what i can remember.. minwoo did mention he was really good friends w/ JDG on Happy Shares Company (that epi w/ Ayumi from Sugar)~ so i wasnt too surprised when i heard him saying he'd invite JDG to the movie premiere~~~

and yes.. my first post in the shinhwa thread :sweatingbullets:

hmm.. from what i can remember.. minwoo did mention he was really good friends w/ JDG on Happy Shares Company (that epi w/ Ayumi from Sugar)~ so i wasnt too surprised when i heard him saying he'd invite JDG to the movie premiere~~~

and yes.. my first post in the shinhwa thread sweatingbullets.gif

yeah he is good friends with him...

watch this: 050305 Minwoo at Jang Dong Gun's Bday Party biggrin.gif

credits to shinhwajj and shinhwasarang.

I remember in 2005, I saw a lil vid of Minwoo's Overdoze perf during Jang Dong Gun's fanmeeting or birthday party I think. At first I was surprised then maybe they really are good friend ! It was between the realease of his single If You and before his shooting in NN5 !

It makes me think if the full version of his perf does exist or not ? He looked so hot ^^ !

^ Now that you guys mentioned it, I remember seeing the small newsclip of the perf. I thought it was kinda odd too, but passed it off as a side promotional thingy :sweatingbullets:

Thanks angeldreams, Charlie_&_M, cibimarukochan and oboro for answering my question

Thanks for the full clip chibimarukochan. He needs a hat for the Biya perf haha. The back up dancer on the right always cracks me up for some reason...he's been with M for like ever. I know 'Sin Hwa' is just a variation on the romanisation...but still weird to see it spelt that way ^^;

Congratz on your first post oboro! Yesh, spend it in the ShinHwa thread :)

Friend or not....it must be something to invite JDG to your first movie...no wonder Minwoo said he was nervous! If that was the last time he's seen M in person...I think he might be quite shocked by the change in weight lolz

Thanks gals!

Edit: They met at a meat restaurant lolz They're such dorks XD

Guest chibimarukochan

^^ yeah i was laughing at that part too...the way both of them were acting and the way they talked...so cute. hahah minwoo was so chubby and cute in there...reminds me of a baby. ^_^ can't believe this was just a bit over a year ago...he's lost so much weight and gotten even more thinner this year. =[

Guest loving_D

LOL. It's not that huge compared to other threads (like DBSG or SUPER JUNIOR).

We don't spam ;)

you're so right.

im glad i could comfort some of you with the flawless skin story.

im just wondering. i notice junjin always has a sweat towel (?) when he comes out on like shows. (ex. loveletter, etc). does he have like a sweating problem?

Guest coolieever

oh wow... i just realized theres a section on that viet forum especially for shinhwa... not a thread... a whole SECTION... haha... woot, another shinhwa related forum for me to lurk on....

about the state of the art special version, i saw that while i was in korea.. but i didnt have enough money to get it...:( and it said it came with a poster and a necklace... is that true??? does anyone know??? and (because i cant buy stuff over the internet) if/when it comes to US, will it be the same deal or no. cuz i know the album was suppossed to come with the poster too but here it didnt... =\

xtine, thanks a lot for that info. Really dun know Jun Jin's father is Charlie Park.. :D

wats a christian name?christian name are not only used by christian but also used as a

nick name or glamour name by persons of other religion for easier rememberance by

family and friends...

Jun jin should have a glamour name just like his dad...

oso thanks for the MV link featuring Minwoo. very sweet of u!

im sorry. i just had to comment... i think "charlie" matches his dad because... well anyone who has seen a clip of him knows why. but junjin??? i personally cant imagine him with an english name. especially not a glamor name. .. it would be wierd. i even think junjin(which mean something like move forward) is kind of an odd name to cal yourself, even though im used to it because hes called himself that since he came out. but you gotta admit.. park choong jae is the funniest.. other than jung pil gyo. but most celebrities with odd names like that would be embarrased.. and a lot are but i love how shinhwa members are so proud. during interviews they are always like yeah thats my real name. i like it. and hyesung and junjin oppas, I LIKE YOUR NAMES TOO!!!! :D

what is a christian name???? who first posted that???

that dbsk thing is amusing.... hahahha

but DBSK is still a young group. remember when shinhwa first came out? they pretty much lipsynched to everything too, even slow songs!! but i love how shinhwa sings live now. it sounds so great!! and that classmate of urs... :fury: grrrrrrrrrrrrr

who sold out their concert in 1 minute in Japan? SHINHWA

who still has tons of fans even tho they were gone for over a year? SHINHWA

who has been together for 8 years and counting?? SHINHWA

who is the first kpop group to hold a concert in singapore? SHINHWA

ch....

altho i love DBSK, Shinhwa is way better, hands down. if i ever met someone who said that, omg, then someone needs to hold me back... lol :P

yess!!! you go girl. show them!! i couldnt have said it better. so true. im gonna print this out and show it to anyone who tries to mess around. stupid people. thwy cant evensee when the truth is staring them in the face. this'l show them.

you're so right.

im glad i could comfort some of you with the flawless skin story.

im just wondering. i notice junjin always has a sweat towel (?) when he comes out on like shows. (ex. loveletter, etc). does he have like a sweating problem?

jinne oppa with a sweating problem?? i dont think so. and he doesnt always always have a towel. and ive seen other guys on leveletter with a towel. i dunno. thats an interesting observation. how did you notice stuff like that. i know he has a towel when hes doing photoshoots of where hes working out and stuff... but thats normal..... ill go sleep on it.

Guest coolieever

^ i seriously would go with you... but sadly, no one would want to pay for a plane ticket for me..... darn them... they should be nice to me!! its almost my birthday!!!

Guest Jimbaran

I just bot 1 ticket for myself coz there isn't anyone to go with me too. I got the $168 standing ticket.

i just got 2 $98 tickets for the shinhwa concert in singapore, but no one to go with

Archived