[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest chopsticksandspoon

thanks to those who shared those gifs ^^ plus the vids!!!

wa!!!

shinhwa couples unite! :P

cici's mv is... well. not that good but minwoo loks soo hot in taht MV!!!!!! as always. hehe.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chopsticksandspoon

^ omo! thanks for taht!

i always love reading dongwan's entries!!! hehe. i even compiled all of them and printed them and read them everyday... waa!!!!

Guest kfosho

thanks xxtine_21 for the pics! i love seeing shinhwa together. :)

haha minjin are definitely close! you should see some of the minjin tributes on youtube...they seem too close sometimes. ;) not that i'm complaining, lol.

minjin is my favorite couple, followed by minsyung and ricdy. i actually like all the couples though, they're all too cute with each other. :wub:

edit: ahh, i own a page! yayy :D

ahha i can tell by the pictures and gifs! i like all the couples too! like its soo hard to choose a favorite because they act soo cute around each other!! i personally like any couple that has hye sung in it (: he is cute!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

hahaha!

i find him soooo cute everytime i read his entries..

and he's really eating a lot lately.. lol.

lol, quite true.. but no matter what! he'll always look handsome ^^

ahha i can tell by the pictures and gifs! i like all the couples too! like its soo hard to choose a favorite because they act soo cute around each other!! i personally like any couple that has hye sung in it (: he is cute!

i agree. they're really sweet with each other. wa! i just love them all. their friendship realy is unbreakable.

Guest cpopbaby19

ABOUT the TALK with OTHER groups and shinhwa WHATEVER...

i'll forever be loyal to shinhwa. i mean, it's them who got me into kpop!!! i've heard their songs before but i never knew it was them who sung it. so i knew DBSK before actually knowing shinhwa but i never got into their music. DBSK just DOESN'T DO IT FOR ME. they're adorable. heck! who cares about being adorable??? shinhwa are gorgeous! then i came across SHINHWA and realised that it was them who sung those songs i knew back then and there!!! I FELL INLOVE!

i think that all these new boybands that are popping out of nowhere are... well... were... shinhwa fans.

come on!

they have to be!

who motivated them to move on to the world of male bands??? their fathers? of course it's got to be shinhwa! hehe... or maybe hot or god but SHINHWA's got to be one of their influences!

I KNOW taht there was a time in their lives that they were sitting in class, daydreaming of becomming the next shinhwa. or when they perform in their school programs, the song and dance that they'll do are of shinhwa.

so let's be happy that these guys, these new bands popping out of nowhere, were shinhwa fans too. hehe...

it might be assuming too much but hey! it might be true!

god i hate dbsk.

AND!!!

WHAT"S HAPPENING???? WHY IS SHINHWA behind by 19 votes??? behind DBSK???

waa!!!!

i want to cry.

i'm tempted to make multiple accounts and vot for them in all the polls. hehe....

^AHAHAHA! OMG! XD your post makes me laugh~ anyway, seriously... i think im starting to hate these new bands.. -O-; agdksgjds anyway~

lol... we sure don't! hehe... i don't know but this post just made me laugh! bwahahahaha!!!! *dangthemevilspammersjustsotheirthreadwillhavemorepagesthanothershahaasif*

hehe... i knew it! i'm not the only one who thinks so! ^^

xxtine_21, dang those pics! they're sooo adorable! and teh first one!!!! andy dongwan love!!!!

EDIT::

if you'll get hurt, please stop reading here.

omo! hehe... i just found out now that some are saying that dbsk sang most of their songs in their concert NOt live. and then the dbsk fans countered by saying that they sang a total of 25 songs in five straight nights and they sang only about 5 of those NOt live and those 5 songs are the FAST ones.

^^

i don't know why but i find this rather amusing...

oh yeah!

i can't get enough of wathing shinhwa perform YOUR MAN live. i mean, it's a FAST song. and it was perfect. LIVE.

waa!!!

what's happening to me? why am i hating them soo much now? why why why?

maybe it's because this classmate of mine, named christine ureta. she is a japanese fan and she loves jpop. then i told her i love kpop and she said she doesn't like kpop because blahblahblah. and she said awful things about kpop. and i was like looking at her like she's the most evil person in the world. i showed her my shinhwa pics and she said they all look alike. and stuff as evil as that. then she told me that the only group she knows is DBSK. yeah. i was like, oh yeah, i know them too. and she said the only reason she liked them is because of the YAOI fics she read about DBSK on the net. hehe. so i was amused. then one day i was squeling all over shinhwa and she was like, shouting "dbsk forever! dbsk till the end! dbsk is more popular than your shinhwa! dbsk have more fans in japan and china than your shinhwa!!!!!!! they have more fans in thaialnd and singapore too!" i want to kill her. what happened to the "i don't like kpop" thing? and the "only reasong i like dbsk is because of the yaoi fics i read" argh.

so i told her that if she doesn't like shinhwa, please keep her mouth shout.

God, i feel so evil now. sorry.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE,

we were practising for a play and we were using a friend's laptop and after the practise, my friend asked if i have that CD i was talking about. he wants to borrow KIss-because i'm a girl because he loves the songa and the MV. so we watched the MV on the laptop. then they all loved the Mv saying how different the Mvs are here and in korea. they all liked teh storyline. so i told them i have another good MV with a great story line. the song's good too and the lead actor is HOT. ^^

ofcourse i'm talking of SGwannabe's partner for life and slow. hehe. i showed them the MV and they were so awed by the story. then when dongwan got his closeup, one of the girls said "wow he's sooo handsome!" and they all agreed. so i showed them other shinhwa vids and boom! they loved them. hehe.... ^^

i knew it! dongwan is all they need!

^LMAOOO!!! XD

seriously? maybe that girl doesnt know what she's sayin! <_< she should die!! jkjk XD

hmm.. your a filipino right?? where are you studying?? [;

and yeah, your dw banner is soo cute!! <33

CLICK only if you are going for Shinhwa's Singapore concert & want to join ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4378.new#new

8/8 [Diary] Dongwan, "Naver, you!

CLICK to read ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4383.0

aww thanks! i'll read this one! i've been missing dongwan's entries nowadays! ahha

xtine hahaa, thanks for the tons of pics! [;

Guest brisemarine

gahh, someone wanna upload that mv onto youtube? i cant watch it... it seriously lags...

oh wow.. haha i just saw this yesterday and i couldnt stop watching it.. haha

yeah, me too.. it was soooo funny :lol:

CLICK only if you are going for Shinhwa's Singapore concert & want to join ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4378.new#new

8/8 [Diary] Dongwan, "Naver, you!

CLICK to read ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4383.0

haha I really like reading his entries :wub:

EDIT::

if you'll get hurt, please stop reading here.

omo! hehe... i just found out now that some are saying that dbsk sang most of their songs in their concert NOt live. and then the dbsk fans countered by saying that they sang a total of 25 songs in five straight nights and they sang only about 5 of those NOt live and those 5 songs are the FAST ones.

^^

i don't know why but i find this rather amusing...

oh yeah!

i can't get enough of wathing shinhwa perform YOUR MAN live. i mean, it's a FAST song. and it was perfect. LIVE.

waa!!!

what's happening to me? why am i hating them soo much now? why why why?

maybe it's because this classmate of mine, named christine ureta. she is a japanese fan and she loves jpop. then i told her i love kpop and she said she doesn't like kpop because blahblahblah. and she said awful things about kpop. and i was like looking at her like she's the most evil person in the world. i showed her my shinhwa pics and she said they all look alike. and stuff as evil as that. then she told me that the only group she knows is DBSK. yeah. i was like, oh yeah, i know them too. and she said the only reason she liked them is because of the YAOI fics she read about DBSK on the net. hehe. so i was amused. then one day i was squeling all over shinhwa and she was like, shouting "dbsk forever! dbsk till the end! dbsk is more popular than your shinhwa! dbsk have more fans in japan and china than your shinhwa!!!!!!! they have more fans in thaialnd and singapore too!" i want to kill her. what happened to the "i don't like kpop" thing? and the "only reasong i like dbsk is because of the yaoi fics i read" argh.

so i told her that if she doesn't like shinhwa, please keep her mouth shout.

God, i feel so evil now. sorry.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE,

we were practising for a play and we were using a friend's laptop and after the practise, my friend asked if i have that CD i was talking about. he wants to borrow KIss-because i'm a girl because he loves the songa and the MV. so we watched the MV on the laptop. then they all loved the Mv saying how different the Mvs are here and in korea. they all liked teh storyline. so i told them i have another good MV with a great story line. the song's good too and the lead actor is HOT. ^^

ofcourse i'm talking of SGwannabe's partner for life and slow. hehe. i showed them the MV and they were so awed by the story. then when dongwan got his closeup, one of the girls said "wow he's sooo handsome!" and they all agreed. so i showed them other shinhwa vids and boom! they loved them. hehe.... ^^

i knew it! dongwan is all they need!

hmmm.. i agree..

haha! hey.. i think im starting to hate your classmate!

lol.

sorry for my random post.. lol.

Hey, hey everyone!

For those that watched Minwoo on the recent xman...when he was playing the of course game versus Hwayobi....he said that he invited 'his close friend, Jang Dong Gun' to the Wontak's Angel premiere. Just wondering, is he really friends with JDG or is he just saying for the game?? Because I never thought they would be friends lolz

Guest qaxlod

yah.. i also think it won't help in the sales..

but i just wanna share it with you girls..

SHCJ taking pre orders? hmm.. *rush off to check*

I don't think they have one yet but they are bound to have one soon *^^*

Guest cpopbaby19

Hey, hey everyone!

For those that watched Minwoo on the recent xman...when he was playing the of course game versus Hwayobi....he said that he invited 'his close friend, Jang Dong Gun' to the Wontak's Angel premiere. Just wondering, is he really friends with JDG or is he just saying for the game?? Because I never thought they would be friends lolz

^haha,

maybe he's friends with JDG, after all.. they're both celebrities.. :phew:

anyway, just read dongwan's post at SS

i must say i was really laughing while reading his post! hahaha.. anwyay, where can i get the original post? is it on the good enter site? can anyone please post the link~ ^^

and yeah dongwan owns everyone in making me laugh! XD

Guest Charlie_&_M

Hey, hey everyone!

I remember in 2005, I saw a lil vid of Minwoo's Overdoze perf during Jang Dong Gun's fanmeeting or birthday party I think. At first I was surprised then maybe they really are good friend ! It was between the realease of his single If You and before his shooting in NN5 !

It makes me think if the full version of his perf does exist or not ? He looked so hot ^^ !

^haha,

maybe he's friends with JDG, after all.. they're both celebrities.. :phew:

anyway, just read dongwan's post at SS

i must say i was really laughing while reading his post! hahaha.. anwyay, where can i get the original post? is it on the good enter site? can anyone please post the link~ ^^

and yeah dongwan owns everyone in making me laugh! XD

you can read Dongwan entry in their official website.. think it's the goodemg.. i can't remember the website

Guest sam chin

AWEE u're so cute

just reading that made me smile

LOL

charlie park is junjin's daddy's name.

wuts a chrstian name? LOL sorry im not christian so i realli dont know anythign =X

as in like an american name?

does he have one?

the only other name i know of is Park Choongjae!

edit

OMG OMG

CICI'S M/V FINALLY CAME OUT!

THE ONE WITH MINWOO IN IT!

from s-shinhwasarang

yay! LOL

or wait

maybe i can jus post the link here

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2006/08/08857604.wmv

credits: nicole@s-shinhwasarang.net

xtine, thanks a lot for that info. Really dun know Jun Jin's father is Charlie Park.. :D

wats a christian name?christian name are not only used by christian but also used as a

nick name or glamour name by persons of other religion for easier rememberance by

family and friends...

Jun jin should have a glamour name just like his dad...

oso thanks for the MV link featuring Minwoo. very sweet of u!

Guest cpopbaby19

you can read Dongwan entry in their official website.. think it's the goodemg.. i can't remember the website

ohh,, okay~ thanks! i'll look in that later..

>O<;

i really wanna see how wannie writes in korean! XD hahahha

Archived