[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i knew it! dongwan is all they need!

AWEE u're so cute

just reading that made me smile

LOL

Can somebody tell me Jun Jin christian name, is it Charlie Park?

I thought i read it somewhere but not sure....

If yes, then why not he use this name for his new solo album

instead of J2? Just curious...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://parkjinsim.126.tofor.com/jin3.gif

credit to: mady

chibimarukochan thanks for the lovely gifs....jinmin look so cute... :D

charlie park is junjin's daddy's name.

wuts a chrstian name? LOL sorry im not christian so i realli dont know anythign =X

as in like an american name?

does he have one?

the only other name i know of is Park Choongjae!

edit

OMG OMG

CICI'S M/V FINALLY CAME OUT!

THE ONE WITH MINWOO IN IT!

from s-shinhwasarang

yay! LOL

or wait

maybe i can jus post the link here

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2006/08/08857604.wmv

credits: nicole@s-shinhwasarang.net

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coolieever

haha wow... what a coincidence... ive been spending the lasy few days watching random shinhwa clips on youtube... and here we are.. talking about the couples of shinhwa.... haha found some good ones.. maybe if im not lazy, ill find them and share with you all here

Guest s3xyminwoo

cant get enough of shinhwa

shinhwa changjo all the way ^^!

wish they would have a concert in the US

like maybe in NYC like bi did

saranghae shinhwa!!!!!!

Guest brisemarine

cant get enough of shinhwa

shinhwa changjo all the way ^^!

wish they would have a concert in the US

like maybe in NYC like bi did

saranghae shinhwa!!!!!!

did Bi have a concert?? :blink:

I hope Shinhwa have a concert in Italy :lol: (in Rome it's better LOOOOL)

Guest xmkaex

thank you guys for the lovey pictures.

*goes saves them*

ofcourse i'm talking of SGwannabe's partner for life and slow. hehe. i showed them the MV and they were so awed by the story. then when dongwan got his closeup, one of the girls said "wow he's sooo handsome!" and they all agreed. so i showed them other shinhwa vids and boom! they loved them. hehe.... ^^

i knew it! dongwan is all they need!

haha cute story. witty guy dongwan is handsome. xD

OMG OMG

CICI'S M/V FINALLY CAME OUT!

THE ONE WITH MINWOO IN IT!

from s-shinhwasarang

yay! LOL

or wait

maybe i can jus post the link here

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2006/08/08857604.wmv

credits: nicole@s-shinhwasarang.net

yay!!

i was wondering when it was coming out. lol

i wanna make caps. :P

Guest chibimarukochan

some real pics:

20051020010120xx3.jpg

20051020011001jv8.jpg

1124038020jinaw2.jpg

hahah the guy next to junjin kind of reminds me of lee jun ki a bit llol.

credits: jining.blog12 + wanjunjin

About Minwoo's in Cici's MV...let me quote myself from the Minwoo thread...lolz :sweatingbullets:

Did everyone watch Minwoo in Cici's Cinderella Magic MV?

It started out so smexy with minwoo's narration.....

THEN I just shivered through the rest of it...there's some weird english that was supposed to pass for rapping or sumthing at the beginning (it wasn't the accent I minded...just the words XD.."you want to be cinderella? no way, there's only one cinderella in the world!" Seriously. And the song totally DID not suit our M at all!

Minwoo was as hot as ever and his acting smooth as ever...but Cici, and that girl that was supposed to cling on to Minwoo was SO awkward. Cici kept cupping her cheeks...argggg...I dunno...it was just kinda annoying..... And Cici looked pretty good in the pics...but stick thin in the MV. It probably wasn't the poor girl's fault, but those shoulder blades pointing out were kinda scary when she was serving the drinks. And I don't understand the red washroom...gives Cici a devil image rather than innocent

I don't know who edited it, but it was choppy and weird. And though the concept was kinda cute (you know a star falling in love with an unknown girl)...the happy, jumpy, poppy, boppy song did not match the mood of the concept at all...It's like when an unhappy Cici saw the other girl cling to Minwoo and I started singing "Congradulations and celebrations" or sumthing...

Minwoo, yummy, when he passed note to girl! and hot smile with limo!

but even with our very own Minbong...it was a scary experience for me...imagine the horror without mInwoo in it!

It probably wasn't that bad...it just irked me for some reason :sweatingbullets: I'll go watch it a second time now :)

Guest coolieever

gahh, someone wanna upload that mv onto youtube? i cant watch it... it seriously lags...

I found this video a few days ago :D

hope you haven't seen it yet ;)

Couple Video by DuckyBaba (scroll down ;))

enjoy the show :P

oh wow.. haha i just saw this yesterday and i couldnt stop watching it.. haha

gahh, someone wanna upload that mv onto youtube? i cant watch it... it seriously lags...

oh wow.. haha i just saw this yesterday and i couldnt stop watching it.. haha

^ I uploaded in Minwoo's drama thread in ysi...

CICI'S CINDERELLA MAGIC MV FT MINWOO IN YSI LINK

bscap002.jpgd6171d47.jpg

ce7d0b7d.jpg463149c4.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...d=3382005&#

--------------------

credits: kr1s7y@shinhwachangjo.net + ent sina

Guest qaxlod

Ack. Minwoo looks so good in the Cici video. The song is quite catchy if you tell me. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future perhaps in Korea. She reminds me of Ayumi a lot I don't know why.

I'm watching lots of Shinhwa videos right now. HAHA *^^*

Gosh, they are too gorgeous. My eyes are literally bleeding!!

ooo.. you girls are uploading lots of pic.. i've also upload some pic on theCeleb pic thread, please go take a look :)

that CIci MV is finally out!.. *rush off to download*

i don't know why.. but i just don't like her :phew:

I've also been watching lots fo shinhwa clips lately too.. i love their old clips and i can watch it again again and again hahaha :lol:

btw, have you girl watched Minwoo on the recent xman??

He's totally HOT!!! especially the dance with hwangyobi.. he's practically touching her everywhere!!

Guest Rozzy

i agree..minwoo was hot in the lastest xman. wen he was daning w/ hwanobi i was like O.O. he was like grind'n w/ her. lolz. xP. that was hot.

Guest damn.u

^ LOL

Yea, saw when Minwoo was dancing with her too. Well, part of it. Whe Minwoo went up there and just start doing that, I fast foward it. "Opps, don't want to dislike her" =D

He's such a flirt. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

have you guys watched this parody of shinhwa before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNLhPFNcQE - it starts at approx. 02:48

they have such exaggerated movements of shinhwa HAHAHAHA. i love how kangin pulls his suit so hard and he follows what hyesung does AHHA

LOL! Those are soo hilarious!

Thanks for sharing. =]

ahhhh!!!! i had soo much stuff written down and then my stupid ugly internet stopped working and now i forgot what it was i needed to say!!! darnit..... >|

oh yeah... can anyone explain to me how to use clubbox... because it does not work for me. i am technologically challenged.. and so is my computer... and i desperately need to watch the shinhwa concert... :( some help please...

and thank you everyone who posted pictures!!!! xtine, sam chin, chibimarukochan, and some other people but i dont remember... >< sorry... btu i loved the pictures. especially the ones of junjin.. drool.. so hott. i love him!!! and the ones of them posing and taking a pic with someones phone. hott. i love the expressions. and all the couple ones. hott. i love shinhwa couples.... so cutee...

i must go watch minwoos mv (thank you whoever posted the ysi link) and the parody thingie and the xman episode... and do homework.... but i can do that later. shinhwas more important!!!

LOVE SHINHWA!!!!

i dunno where that came from but i just felt like saying that.... :D

Guest coolieever

^ i cant use clubbox either... my stupid computer wont let me sign up, i know how, but it wont let me... theres a section about that in tech... but you dont really need it.. theres always someone nice enough to upload it using mu, ysi, or maybe even youtube if its small enough.... oh and whcih concert? i have a few and i might be able to send it to you

gahhh, that suju thing was hillarious.. haha, im still watching it for some reason.... and guess what? i have a new hobby, and yes, its shinhwa related.... ive been playing random shinhwa songs on the piano... haha, mostly on my keyboard since its in my room.... so far, ive finished perfect man, and am now working on i pray 4 u and wild eyes (my brother likes it so he wants me to play it) haha, i have half of those ones done.... haha, this is the only way my parents can get me to play the piano... so they thank shinhwa...

gah!! i was just on some viet forums (to look for this one hot band i just saw pics of...) and on pretty much all the 'official' threads of a band, i saw '(insert band name here) is the viet version of shinhwa' haha, i saw no suju, no dbsk, nope.. just shinhwa... haha, but its kinda annoying how they think everyone is the viet version of shinwha.....

Guest angel2nyt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

have you guys watched this parody of shinhwa before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNLhPFNcQE - it starts at approx. 02:48

they have such exaggerated movements of shinhwa HAHAHAHA. i love how kangin pulls his suit so hard and he follows what hyesung does AHHA

thanks for sharing this..

this is so cute and really funny

cici's mv is out..

finally thanks for the info..

im so going to download

Archived