[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

shinhwa wasn't my first exposure to kpop but they ARE the ones that made me get into kpop. even tho i myself stray sometimes to other groups, i always find myself back at shinhwa... i am the most active at shinhwa forums, and even in soompi, i dun really check out the other group's topics much... i am even flying thousands of miles to SG to go see them this september. i dun think i would EVER do that with any other groups, not even DBSK even tho i love them lots... to me, shinhwa is worth it... and i just have to say SHINHWA IS THE LEGEND. so don't worry guys, i dun think they will ever become unpopular as long as there are loyal fans like us.

SHINHWA JJANG!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please go vote for our very own SHIN HYESUNG for the title as having the VOICE OF AN ANGEL!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

i just voted ^^

...but i think you should put photos of the candidates since it's in the korean celebs photo section. otherwise the mods will close/move the poll :)

Guest qaxlod

VOTING TIME

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

' MOST ADORED '

Contestants

Eric

Minwoo

Dongwan

Hyesung

Although we have our own answers, it would be best to vote for one so that (THAT PERSON) will ultimately win because only one will win. If at least one of our SHINHWA members get to the top 3 that would be great wouldn't it? Who should we vote for?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOICE OF AN ANGEL

SHIN HYESUNG

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Guest angelix

shinhwa wasn't my first exposure to kpop but they ARE the ones that made me get into kpop. even tho i myself stray sometimes to other groups, i always find myself back at shinhwa... i am the most active at shinhwa forums, and even in soompi, i dun really check out the other group's topics much... i am even flying thousands of miles to SG to go see them this september. i dun think i would EVER do that with any other groups, not even DBSK even tho i love them lots... to me, shinhwa is worth it... and i just have to say SHINHWA IS THE LEGEND. so don't worry guys, i dun think they will ever become unpopular as long as there are loyal fans like us.

SHINHWA JJANG!!

^ same here. I fly and attend all all their concerts as well.. seoul, shanghai, busan.. and coming up thai & sg =) because shinhwa is the best out of the rest~~ <333 ^_^

[pics] BEST MINWOO MOMENTS! *for your cellphone* =D

CLICK to see ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4338.new#new :lol:

Guest xmkaex

wow.

i just came home from a vacation trip and this thread has grown so much. :D

i was so bored in the car that all i listen to were mostly shinhwa songs on my cd player. i couldn't leave my boys at home. xD

0o0o0... well coming home from the trip my parents were listen to the radio. my dad turned it to the vietnamese radio news channel..which i don't really like listening to.

T____T but my batteries on my cd player ran out. somehow i started listening and the radio people were talking about how korea came from bicycles to cars and vietnam came from bicycles to motorcycles and hasn't yet came to cars. they also talk to this vietnamese person that worked at KBS. and then i continued listen for a while.

then all of a sudden shinhwa's ONCE IN A LIFETIME came on. i was so happy. :D x 10. they only played a clip of it though. but it made my day. i was hoping they play it somemore but after that they just talked about korean dramas and how popular it it getting now a days and that if protray family and love lives. and i kept on sing "ONCE IN A LIFETIME, FLY TO THE STARRRRR" all the way home. :lol:

only our boys can do that. after just ONE MINUTE

man. how is that possible!

ANYTING IS POSSIBLE WITH SHINHWA PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OMG OMG OMG OMG.

i have the coolest quote.

heroes are remembered but a legend never dies

shinhwa = legend

therefore

SHINHWA WILL FOREVER LIVEE !!

i so proud of them.

and i love that quote. ^^

by the way, a few pages ago, somebody asked for acapella songs? well, this is it.. [unofficial, so don't get excited for nothing =P]

it seems that when they're singing top, somebody went out of tune, although i'm not sure who.. is it just me or what? they sang the acapella better though.. can somebody list out who sang which part?

what the hell is "cherish the lie"???

i heard it too..i still can't figure out who it is.

just to make convo with ya'll..

which is the best colllaborative song that they have done....i know they didnt have that many...but they had some...

my first would have to be "egotism...(i think with people crew cuz i can tell it's MC mong rapping) off their hey! come on CD....highway star comes in a close second...

highway star is addictive. xD i like the collabo with ivy.

Anyways....I feel the pain too...

I think the worst is when ppl with shinhwa screen names (i.e. shinhwaluver or something....just an example...no one actually has this name, right? :sweatingbullets: ) begin to have only pics of other groups in their siggie or they say they voted for a group other than Shinhwa in polls. I know ppl's tastes change as they mature...or immature in some cases ;) ...and it's really just a small idol group thingy in the real world..but I can't help but feel betrayed as a fan and for our oppas :tears:

Oh wait...I just read your msg in SS forums. Yes, it's Amy lolz

yeah i feel the same way. T__________T

but i guess us fans just gotta keep on supporting shinhwa right? :D

SHINHWA FIGTHING!

junjin performing with daddy!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VH5aG7upLxk

how sweet ^o^

that reminds me of that time shinhwa was on loveletter and junjin was talking to himself.

junjin and park choong jae. and park choong jae make him sing and dance to one of his father's songd. xD

puahaha. so here's my two cents.

A long time ago.. last summer to be exact. Christine read her first fanfic. It was called "Jaded," (lmfao i've shared this story here so many times LOL) and the main characters were Shinhwa and this girl. Anyways, at the time I didn't realize that there was an actual group named SHINHWA. I found it weird how this other story, had LEE MINWOO in it, so I asked my friend (the one who told me to read jaded) "Is there a sequel to Jaded? How come there's another fic w/ minwoo?"

"oh! lee minwoo is a korean singer. he's so hot! *shows xtine a picture*"

"oh wow what a sexy back!"

it was this picture

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...llery_img27.jpg

ahh thats how i got into shinhwa and kpop too! i loved the fanfix jaded. when i was reading it i thought minwoo was just a made-up fine guy. and then i google him up and turns out he was a FIONNNNE guy afterall. :lol: been a fan eversince.

VOTING TIME

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

' MOST ADORED '

Contestants

Eric

Minwoo

Dongwan

Hyesung

Although we have our own answers, it would be best to vote for one so that (THAT PERSON) will ultimately win because only one will win. If at least one of our SHINHWA members get to the top 3 that would be great wouldn't it? Who should we vote for?

i voted for wannie. i rarely see him on any polls and plus his silliness makes him so loveable. :lol:

what is going on in here?? :huh: i don't understand why so many of you are so sad and disappointed. shinhwa has more fans than ever right now. you might think that those younger boy bands have more fans and crazier fans, but thats just in these kinds of forums. in korea, shinhwa dominates. in japan, shinhwa dominates. my cousin lives in korea and i ask him what kind of music he listens to or which singers are the most popular. you know the usual, sg wannabe, groups like that. but he never mentions those younger boy bands (not mentioning names). then i ask him about them and he just shakes his head and says, "they're not popular in korea. the only reason they're popular in other countries is because they have flawless skin."

so don't worry people! shinhwa is not being replaced or taken over. and all of them have to go to army some day. we'll be waiting when they come back.

yeah! i guess maybe because this a overseas-korean dominated forum; so we don't exactly know how many popular shinhwa really is in korea. shinhwa is like at a sunbae-level in the singer catergory, and plus there aren't any 5 member groups(discluding the newer ones like tvxq) that are currently still together. maybe its just that alot of ppl have moved on from shinhwa to some other group; but im sure shinhwa still claim a spot in their heart ;)

Guest angelix

^ i remember seeing ur pics at the seoul concert but i didn't know u went to all of them. wow. thats so awesome!! i wish i could do that. this will be my first shinhwa concert... saved up for it. i'm REALLY excited. ^^

^ hehehe oh! yeah that one :D well lets' just say ive been flying here and there, eversince..their 7th jib debut showcase in 2004 ^___^..not to mention.. *cough*inkigyao*cough* as well ^o^

crazy i know, but its what i do for the love of shinhwa :lol: :blush:

7/8 "Shinhwa's appearance"..

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...49.msg85032#new

WanSyung being cooked by RicMin! *DELICIOUS* =O

CLICK to d/l ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...6;boardseen#new

^ LOL!! :lol:

Guest angelix

watch-->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7l8mKS2tGI

hyesung fell while trying to do a taekwondo kick during the concert at jeju island.

it was funny because he went in the back after he fell and started to fan himself.

poor hyesung. don't worry you guys, he didn't have any injuries.

just that he was very embrassed :P

^ There's a translation for that one..

and its here ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4342.0

Guest kfosho

what is going on in here?? :huh: i don't understand why so many of you are so sad and disappointed. shinhwa has more fans than ever right now. you might think that those younger boy bands have more fans and crazier fans, but thats just in these kinds of forums. in korea, shinhwa dominates. in japan, shinhwa dominates. my cousin lives in korea and i ask him what kind of music he listens to or which singers are the most popular. you know the usual, sg wannabe, groups like that. but he never mentions those younger boy bands (not mentioning names). then i ask him about them and he just shakes his head and says, "they're not popular in korea. the only reason they're popular in other countries is because they have flawless skin."

so don't worry people! shinhwa is not being replaced or taken over. and all of them have to go to army some day. we'll be waiting when they come back.

oh wow

thats so comforting =DD

and lmofa "flawless skin" ITS CALLED MAKE UP! PUAHHAHA

that makes me happy to know.

i hope shinhwa wins some daesangs this year...... :D

thank you for sharing that (: he makes me feel soo much better. ahhah i should have known though, that shinhwa will never ever be replaced, cause i mean they are the ONE and ONLY shinhwa!!!

VOTING TIME

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

' MOST ADORED '

Contestants

Eric

Minwoo

Dongwan

Hyesung

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOICE OF AN ANGEL

SHIN HYESUNG

CLICK HERE TO VOTE

i already vote! haha!

and i really had the hard time to choose..

Guest cpopbaby19

Aw, why do you feel sad? Don't worry!

SHINHWA IS VERY VERY POPULAR IN SOOMPI. *^^*

I don't really care for the new boy bands out there.

Shinhwa is only in my heart. They comprise me.

It's better to have loyal fans than to have fans who go from one group to another very quickly. DBSG Fans;;

ANYWAYS SHINWHA CHANGJO FOREVER! FIGHTING <3

^ahahaha. dbsg fans! LMAO. well, actually.. when shinhwa had hiatus and went off on their solo projects, i was kinda into dbsg songs.. but anyway, i really hate it when they are compared! >O<; both groups are diff. *cough* shinhwa is better. <3

hmm.. since everybody's talking about loyalty.. i'm gonna give you my share!! [since i'm bored and there's still some time before going to gym..]

shinhwa's exactly the reason i got into k-pop, more precisely, eric.. first i watched super rookie and during the first episode or so, i thought he was kim rae won [i watched lots of dramas before, but never really got into k-pop] seriously, they looked similar from certain angles, especially with the hair and stuff..

and then i started looking up for info and before i knew it, i found shinhwa and started listening to the songs.. and here i am, gushing about shinhwa =]

for some reason, i've never really gotten into any other groups.. dbsk - watched their banjun drama, entertaining, but never bothered to listen to their songs for some reason.. ftts - got to know it after shinhwa [because of brian in xman and love letter] so it became my 2nd fave.. super junior - they're alright, 3rd favorite? because i watch super junior full house..

but the 1st place in my heart will always be occupied by shinhwa.. i guess it's true that first love is never forgotten =]

like my cousin said, there's something to like in each and every member, unlike the previous bands i liked before [i was into j-pop and j-rock before too..] i could write out a whole list of good things about each member even if they're at the bottom of my list.. seriously, they're really the legend of the entertainment world.. even their personalities are so entertaining by themselves.. haha..

i think i could go on and on doing this, but i need to go and eat =P and i don't think people wanna read my crap any further so.. byeee!!

^ooo... same here! shinhwa was the one who brought me to kpop! ;]

so yeah, i was watching arirang tv and brought by good fortune, it was show music tank and shinhwa is dancing to wedding followed by its gonna be alright and deep sorrow! haha i think it was their 6th jib comeback.. anyway, then after that i looked out for the replays and watched it all over again. that was my summer vacation(May) but i got drawn to shinhwa in June... LOL. ahhaha i started searching stuff abt them and BOOM! found soompi-- my savior! kakaka

and yeah, i was into cpop before (that's why.. cpopbaby.. LOL) but yeah, iono why i got tired of listening to Jay Chou and other singers.. maybe because they don't appear in variety shows like shinhwa do? haha.

puahaha. so here's my two cents.

A long time ago.. last summer to be exact. Christine read her first fanfic. It was called "Jaded," (lmfao i've shared this story here so many times LOL) and the main characters were Shinhwa and this girl. Anyways, at the time I didn't realize that there was an actual group named SHINHWA. I found it weird how this other story, had LEE MINWOO in it, so I asked my friend (the one who told me to read jaded) "Is there a sequel to Jaded? How come there's another fic w/ minwoo?"

"oh! lee minwoo is a korean singer. he's so hot! *shows xtine a picture*"

"oh wow what a sexy back!"

it was this picture

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e35/oran...llery_img27.jpg

so yeah, i'll make this story shorter -___-

la la i listened to 'perfect man' loved it. found their official site watched their m/vs and that led me to where i am today. my summer last year was basically just finding out everything i can about shinhwa. hehehe and annoying the hell outaa my friends too.

fly to the sky was my 2nd korean group, i loved them too. although i am totally in love with brian joo, i don't think he can compete with shinhwa for my heart.

shinhwa just has this special place that is.. irreplaceable.

puahah i love them so much!! =)

^AHAHAHAHA!! your story is funny! XD anyways, there's alot of ppl who got drawn to shinhwa through fics.. lmao. imo, shinhwa DO sound HOT in stories~ wahahha!!

wow.

i just came home from a vacation trip and this thread has grown so much. :D

i was so bored in the car that all i listen to were mostly shinhwa songs on my cd player. i couldn't leave my boys at home. xD

0o0o0... well coming home from the trip my parents were listen to the radio. my dad turned it to the vietnamese radio news channel..which i don't really like listening to.

T____T but my batteries on my cd player ran out. somehow i started listening and the radio people were talking about how korea came from bicycles to cars and vietnam came from bicycles to motorcycles and hasn't yet came to cars. they also talk to this vietnamese person that worked at KBS. and then i continued listen for a while.

then all of a sudden shinhwa's ONCE IN A LIFETIME came on. i was so happy. :D x 10. they only played a clip of it though. but it made my day. i was hoping they play it somemore but after that they just talked about korean dramas and how popular it it getting now a days and that if protray family and love lives. and i kept on sing "ONCE IN A LIFETIME, FLY TO THE STARRRRR" all the way home. :lol:

i so proud of them.

and i love that quote. ^^

i heard it too..i still can't figure out who it is.

highway star is addictive. xD i like the collabo with ivy.

yeah i feel the same way. T__________T

but i guess us fans just gotta keep on supporting shinhwa right?

SHINHWA FIGTHING!

that reminds me of that time shinhwa was on loveletter and junjin was talking to himself.

junjin and park choong jae. and park choong jae make him sing and dance to one of his father's songd. xD

ahh thats how i got into shinhwa and kpop too! i loved the fanfix jaded. when i was reading it i thought minwoo was just a made-up fine guy. and then i google him up and turns out he was a FIONNNNE guy afterall. :lol: been a fan eversince.

i voted for wannie. i rarely see him on any polls and plus his silliness makes him so loveable. :lol:

^OMGG.. THAT'S GOOD! but yeah, i hope shinhwa songs will come here in the philippines sooner or later! TTOTT;

anyway, i know im never gonna get tired of waiting. <3 kekee

^ hehehe oh! yeah that one :D well lets' just say ive been flying here and there, eversince..their 7th jib debut showcase in 2004 ^___^..not to mention.. *cough*inkigyao*cough* as well ^o^

crazy i know, but its what i do for the love of shinhwa :lol: :blush:

^ LOL!!

aww thanks for the links! anyhow, im gonna open that later.. need to finish my term paper first~~ TT_TT;

gosh, being a college student is freaking harrddd!! <_<

Guest aindy

junjin performing with daddy!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VH5aG7upLxk

how sweet ^o^

haven't seen this before..

thanks so much.. like father like son.. both handsome.. :blush:

heheh, i just voted, off course he will win, EVERYONE knows about his beautiful voice

wow... hyesung made a bunny song too? i just found it... heres the link if you havnt seen it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6amp7JGtQMs

haha, now im off to search for all his other random songs

hehehe.. a bunny song!!

so cute!!

[pics] BEST MINWOO MOMENTS! *for your cellphone* =D

CLICK to see ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4338.new#new :lol:

7/8 [news] Minwoo "Eric kept going..."

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...6;boardseen#new

^ LOL!! :lol:

this is really kewL~!!

thanks for this..

thanks for all your newssies, deary...

it made my day complete!!

i just want to ask.. does anyone here have a wild shinhwa photobook?

i have seen some pics but not all.. i really to see those hot pics..

can someone PM some pics.. pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest chopsticksandspoon

ABOUT the TALK with OTHER groups and shinhwa WHATEVER...

i'll forever be loyal to shinhwa. i mean, it's them who got me into kpop!!! i've heard their songs before but i never knew it was them who sung it. so i knew DBSK before actually knowing shinhwa but i never got into their music. DBSK just DOESN'T DO IT FOR ME. they're adorable. heck! who cares about being adorable??? shinhwa are gorgeous! then i came across SHINHWA and realised that it was them who sung those songs i knew back then and there!!! I FELL INLOVE!

i think that all these new boybands that are popping out of nowhere are... well... were... shinhwa fans.

come on!

they have to be!

who motivated them to move on to the world of male bands??? their fathers? of course it's got to be shinhwa! hehe... or maybe hot or god but SHINHWA's got to be one of their influences!

I KNOW taht there was a time in their lives that they were sitting in class, daydreaming of becomming the next shinhwa. or when they perform in their school programs, the song and dance that they'll do are of shinhwa.

so let's be happy that these guys, these new bands popping out of nowhere, were shinhwa fans too. hehe...

it might be assuming too much but hey! it might be true!

god i hate dbsk.

AND!!!

WHAT"S HAPPENING???? WHY IS SHINHWA behind by 19 votes??? behind DBSK???

waa!!!!

i want to cry.

i'm tempted to make multiple accounts and vot for them in all the polls. hehe....

Wow i didn't log on for 1 night.. and there's so many things going on in this thread

I'll go vote for every shinhwa poll :D

Thanks angelix for the news..

i agree with shinhwaholic. SHinhwa are like on the sunbae-level.. they are well respected by those junior singers too.. No matter how popular those new band will be, no one can forget Shinhwa.. they're been together for so many years..

Archived