[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

im a shinhwa fan but when it comes to their enlistment details im such a total noob.

i just read the papers a few mins ago and it says:

are they really going into the army in October? i read it in some interview that dongwan who's an 79-er is gg to be enlisted nxt yr, so tt means the same for eric right?

and if im nt wrong, junjin and hyesung are exempted due to some injuries sustained when they were younger?

some1 pls enlighten me! :)

i think it means that their last concert before they go to the army with take place in october, not that they're going to the army in october.

GROUP S AND F4 MAY FORM SUPER GROUP SEEING THE SUCCESS OF KANGTA AND VANNESS

Kangta & Vanness is currently planning on including all F4 and Group S members into one group.

Due to the great response of Kangta & Vanness' songs like 'Scandal', with the success of their 1st jib, serious attitude is shown when being asked about releasing 2nd jib.

Kangta said, "it is not clearly stated that there will be 2nd jib, but the possibility is high considering the situation now. But I guess it would be a group bigger than just Kangta & Vanness.

The 'bigger group' he said refers to F4 with members Vanness Wu, Vic Zhou, Ken Chu, Jerry Yan, together with Shin HyeSung, Lee JiHoon, Kangta who worked along as Group S.

Vanness said, "I have discussed with Kangta about grouping S and F4 members together. To match the time available for activity for Kangta and I is already a very tough task, it seems that it is not easy either if there are 7 members in a group. But we have been discussing with other members. Kangta and I have formed a group, therefore to group F4 and S together is not impossible".

The desired music style and direction of F4 and Group S are similar. Since they are approved by fans in not only Korea, but the whole Asia, it is likely that they could be Asia's top group.

Credits :: soul.mysticshrine.com + yahoo/SM (pictures) + saric@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), jojoyu7@shinhwachina (cn translation), mydaily (source).

Do u think F4 and Group 'S' will be super Group?

I dun fancy F4 much ..... beauty with no talent... :(

For those who want to know how F4 look like:

http://photo2.hexun.com/p/2006/0713/32644/...17AC9958F0B.jpg

credit to: baidu.com

UGHHHHH. i really hope this doesnt happen. i mean, vanness and kangta; yeah they're cool and they can perform great together. but i really cant imagine hyesung singing with ken (lol, no offence to ken fans) but yeah, F4 x S = ... :crazy:

Shinhwa, Reveals Their Secret Notebook Through Repackaged Album

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Money Today (source)

im happy they have a new edition but im furious because they always ALWAYS do that. release a special edition AFTER they release the album.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coolieever

i just got back from mexico and guess what???? we officially have another shinhwa fan thanks to me!!! haha, there was a little girl about 6 years old next to me on the plane, and i was watching shinhwa clips on my laptop, so i let her watch.... and she said she liked it so for the 3 1/2 hours plane ride, i showered her with shinhwa info, haha, i even got her mom into shinhwa.......

Guest qaxlod

i just got back from mexico and guess what???? we officially have another shinhwa fan thanks to me!!! haha, there was a little girl about 6 years old next to me on the plane, and i was watching shinhwa clips on my laptop, so i let her watch.... and she said she liked it so for the 3 1/2 hours plane ride, i showered her with shinhwa info, haha, i even got her mom into shinhwa.......

Awesome job! GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT SHINHWA CHANGJO FOREVER :D

Guest poloblue

we've got two new shinhwa fans thanx to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the first is my greek female friend at my school and i was listening to my ipod and she asked 'what are you listening to??' and i said korean music, and i let her listen. and she really liked it and last week i let her borrow my 'brand new' and 'state of the art' cd's and everyday, im putting shinhwa videos on her usb for her to watch!! she loves dongwan btw, '...omg...he's so gourgeous'

the second is this guy at my school, i guess he's also my friend, and i was in the computer room one morning and i was watching shinhwa, and he watched it too. at first, he was like 'are they like the asian backstreet boys or something??' and i was like 'NOOOO!!! shinhwa are way better, popular all throughout asia, and they've been around for 8 yrs'... after a while, he was like 'wow!!! they are way cooler than the backstreet boys!'

and these two new fans aren't even asian! shinhwa is so good, even non asians like them!

Guest sam chin

SHINHWA CHANGJO

One to the Six . The best to the Mix

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/8840/06...ctorial9zd2.jpg

It is because of you, that we live.

It is because of you, that we breathe.

It is because of you, that we learn.

It is because of you, that we love.

It is because of you, that we share.

It is because of you, that we cry.

It is because of you, that we laugh.

It is because of you, that we become the one and only SHINHWA CHANGJO.

Thanks for the beautiful poem~~

going to print it out and paste it on the wall...

Shinhwa, Reveals Their Secret Notebook Through Repackaged Album

How are we going to buy the Special Edition when we already had the 8th album?

Maybe I just look around for some other souveniers in Korea this coming October or November....

p.s I just like my post no.8989...

Guest chopsticksandspoon

omo! a special album???? i need to get my hands on that!

do you think this'll be available in the philippines???

Guest qaxlod

the first is my greek female friend at my school and i was listening to my ipod and she asked 'what are you listening to??' and i said korean music, and i let her listen. and she really liked it and last week i let her borrow my 'brand new' and 'state of the art' cd's and everyday, im putting shinhwa videos on her usb for her to watch!! she loves dongwan btw, '...omg...he's so gourgeous'

the second is this guy at my school, i guess he's also my friend, and i was in the computer room one morning and i was watching shinhwa, and he watched it too. at first, he was like 'are they like the asian backstreet boys or something??' and i was like 'NOOOO!!! shinhwa are way better, popular all throughout asia, and they've been around for 8 yrs'... after a while, he was like 'wow!!! they are way cooler than the backstreet boys!'

and these two new fans aren't even asian! shinhwa is so good, even non asians like them!

Awesome job! No doubt, is Shinhwa popular among not only Asians but Non Asians as well!

SHINHWA FIGHTING <3

Guest qaxlod

People! People!

Please post more and more pictures of Shinhwa on the "Krn Celeb Photos" section of Soompi.

We need to keep the Shinhwa love up in the air! 1000000000000000000000000000 ft up in the air!

I was gone to Korea for a few weeks and when I came back all I see are Suju and Dbsg pictures.

C'mon, where are all the Shinhwa fans? Where have you guys gone? ㅡ.ㅡ

SHINHWA CHANGJO SPIRIT FIGHTING <3

con14md9.jpg

Guest Charlie_&_M

Yeah I ask myself this same question recently :huh: ! Seeing the results in the Who's the best bandgroup and who's the best entertainer, the question can really be ask !

I really wonder where are all those Shinhwa's fans who claimed Shinhwa were their love just a few years ago :crazy: !

At least they're still some loyal Shinhwa's fans LOL !!

People! People!

Please post more and more pictures of Shinhwa on the "Krn Celeb Photos" section of Soompi.

We need to keep the Shinhwa love up in the air! 1000000000000000000000000000 ft up in the air!

I was gone to Korea for a few weeks and when I came back all I see are Suju and Dbsg pictures.

SHINHWA CHANGJO SPIRIT FIGHTING <3

i'm still here! i'll be supporting shinhwa til forever. :wub:

Guest coolieever

haha, if you want shinhwa pics, go here. it was a simple request for pictures to use in a cc for my fanfic (which i still havnt made yet.....) haha, i go there often... its a great laugh

SHINHWA CHANGJO

One to the Six . The best to the Mix

0607pictorial9zd2.jpg

It is because of you, that we live.

It is because of you, that we breathe.

It is because of you, that we learn.

It is because of you, that we love.

It is because of you, that we share.

It is because of you, that we cry.

It is because of you, that we laugh.

It is because of you, that we become the one and only SHINHWA CHANGJO.

annyong,qaxlod...

wah,i'm love ur poem... :w00t::w00t:

next time,u can put more,ok..komawo...

wah,so much efforts u guys do to promote SHINHWA ya...i like that...

my mp3 player also most of the song are from them SHINHWA!!!SHINHWA!!! :lol::lol:

Guest qaxlod

annyong,qaxlod...

wah,i'm love ur poem... :w00t::w00t:

next time,u can put more,ok..komawo...

wah,so much efforts u guys do to promote SHINHWA ya...i like that...

my mp3 player also most of the song are from them SHINHWA!!!SHINHWA!!! :lol::lol:

Thank you!

Yeah, I spend most of my time supporting SHINHWA <3

My ipod consists mostly of Shinhwa songs as well! *^^*

Guest qaxlod

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY BDAY MINBONG

200608040144gr8.jpg

LEE MINWOO . 이민우

* DANCER

* SINGER

* ACTOR

You are my everything . One Love . <3

Guest qaxlod

yes i notice dbsk & suju is everywhere...

Shinhwa oedi?!?!

i listen to the boys every single day! i can't live without them.

they're on my desktop.. on my table.. in my ipod.. & in my heart :wub:

Ditto!

Esp. in my heart <33333 :P

heahhash. nice work =D

awwe that makes me so happy! XDD

i shud realli start changing more ppl into shinhwa fans. i havnet been doing so recently.. i rarely leave my house now T__T

5/8 Lee Minwoo "Never complain...", H.O.T's & Shinhwa's...

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...2;boardseen#new

...... that made me sad =(

but it makes me so happy for our oppas now i mean they've gone through so much and they've really gotten what they deserve.

haha, if you want shinhwa pics, go here. it was a simple request for pictures to use in a cc for my fanfic (which i still havnt made yet.....) haha, i go there often... its a great laugh

the link doesnt work?

it jus brought me to soompi. hehe

gaxlod i feel your pain, where have all the fans gone? its true, i rarely ever see pics of them in the photos section, i mean sure most of us just post the photos here.. but if we post it in the picture section.. ppl who dont often visit this thread might come back? yeenoe? LOL so yes lets start posting stuff in the pictures section here at soompi.

and yes theres too much suju and dbsk -___-

i mean i understand that ppl move on from group to group

BY WHY LEAVE SHINHWA T__T

i cant accept the fact that shinhwa's losing fans.. but yet they're gaining fans. hmm i dont know LOL

rite now im kinda rmabling. and my rambling doenst make sense..

but at least shinhwa's gaining more popularity in china, japan thailand etc.

I WONDER WHEN THEIR POPULARITY WILL HIT CANADA & USA !!

Guest iyeiluj

just to make convo with ya'll..

which is the best colllaborative song that they have done....i know they didnt have that many...but they had some...

my first would have to be "egotism...(i think with people crew cuz i can tell it's MC mong rapping) off their hey! come on CD....highway star comes in a close second...

Archived