[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest manga0fan0yeah

Aloha! I'm from Singapore and I so badly wanna go for the Shinhwa concert.. Oh my god.. Anyone else from Singapore going?? All my friends aren't into korean music.. Lol..

:w00t: im sorta at the same situation as u're in.most of my frens are more in the japanese music n stuff.lol.but does anyone know the exact date of their concert held here in singapore.i have been saving up for quite some time now just to go to their concert :blush:

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest serawong

:w00t: im sorta at the same situation as u're in.most of my frens are more in the japanese music n stuff.lol.but does anyone know the exact date of their concert held here in singapore.i have been saving up for quite some time now just to go to their concert :blush:

Exact date is 10th of Sept 2006 (Sunday). 8pm. Venue : Singapore Indoor Stadium.

Pricing $168 for standing and seating tix, 128, 98 and 68.

You can check out www.sistic.com.sg. Official sales date is on the coming Thursday, 10th Aug 2006

Aloha! I'm from Singapore and I so badly wanna go for the Shinhwa concert.. Oh my god.. Anyone else from Singapore going?? All my friends aren't into korean music.. Lol..

I'm going to their concert!

It's Once in a lifetime! :lol:

^

no offense.. but.. that's just nonsense.

-_- F4 with S?

they'll ruin it.

i swear. i used to like them. but yeah. -________________-

no offense ppl!!

cpopbaby19 \, i used to be fan of F4.. hahaha..

yeha but F4 with S.. nah NONO

Guest sonick_qiqi

I'm going to their concert!

It's Once in a lifetime! :lol:

cpopbaby19 \, i used to be fan of F4.. hahaha..

yeha but F4 with S.. nah NONO

harlow !!

I'm not a diehard shinhwa fan.....but i'm totally into anything thats 'Kimchi' .....heez.....unfortunately ....none of my pals are into k- pop :huh: Yeah....this is an once in a lifetime kind of thing. I am going but dunno which $$$ Tix to buy yet :tongue2: Anyone going as well...maybe can let me know :w00t:

Guest angelix

3/8 [news] Shinhwa is choosen as...

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4278.new#new

3/8 [news] In 1 Min, Shinhwa became...

CLICK to read --->

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4280.0

About SG CONCERT, and those going alone and still wondering where to buy tickets (all ticket ranges, both seating and standing),and to overseas fans, please read and click here :) --->

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4279.0

Shinhwa Conquers Korean, Japanese Pop Chart

2006-08-03

http://english.kbs.co.kr/ICSFiles/artimage..._nws/shin_l.jpg

The six-man group Shinhwa has dominated the music charts in both Korea and Japan.

The Korean group, which released its eighth album “State of the Art” in May, sold the

most records on- and off-line during the January to June period this year, leaving SG

Wannabe and Lee Soo-young behind, according to record store Hot Tracks.

Shinhwa also saw its first feature album in Japan, “Inspiration #1,” to be released on

Aug. 16, top the advance sales chart at Japan’s largest record store HMV. Earlier, it

had drawn attention in that country because tickets for its “Japan Tour Inspiration

#1” concerts scheduled for Tokyo on Sept. 24 and Osaka on Sept. 26 were sold out

just one minute after they went on sale.

“We are very grateful for our fan’s love in Korea and Japan,” the group said. “We

hope they like ‘Throw My Fist,’ a song that we are promoting now from our eighth

album that will be included as the title song of our first feature album in Japan.”

Shinhwa will visit Japan next week to promote its soon-to-be-released feature album

there. Then it will go to Thailand to hold the “State of the Art in Thailand” concert on

Aug. 19.

c: KBS Global

only our boys can do that. after just ONE MINUTE

man. how is that possible!

ANYTING IS POSSIBLE WITH SHINHWA PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

OMG OMG OMG OMG.

i have the coolest quote.

heroes are remembered but a legend never dies

shinhwa = legend

therefore

SHINHWA WILL FOREVER LIVEE !!

haha yeah when i saw this quote.. in my friend's s/n i immediately connected it with shinhwa && w/ hero i thought jaejoong but yeah that doesnt realli have anythign to do w/ it..

3/8 [pic - news] 2 more special appearance On "Throw Your Fist MV

CLICK LINK TO READ WHO THEY ARE ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4266.0

WOOT.

wait so all of our boys are in it now?

cuz minsung are filming it elsewhere?

For those who want to know how F4 look like:

http://photo2.hexun.com/p/2006/0713/32644/...17AC9958F0B.jpg

credit to: baidu.com

the 3rd looks like a mix of hyesung and hwanhee LOL

but he looks kinda weird. these guys look alrite. hmm thats so weird though S + F4

3/8 [news] Shinhwa is choosen as...

CLICK to read ---> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...ic=4278.new#new

3/8 [news] In 1 Min, Shinhwa became...

CLICK to read --->

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=4280.0

our boys never fail to impress me. thats realli just crazy selling out in one minute

and yay our boys got voted #1 =DD

Guest xosandy

August 3, 2006

Shinhwa already gathering popularity in Japan, first album topped pre-order rankings

54_0.jpg

Shinhwa has been stirring up a storm of popularity prior to their first album release.

Shinhwa's first full album 'Inspiration #1' is scheduled to be released on the 16th, ranked no.1 and remains on the top 10 list on the HMV website's pre-sale ranking.

Meanwhile, the tickets for the '2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour – Japan' to be held at Budokan, Tokyo on September 24th and on the 26th at the Osaka Castle Hall are already sold out, showing Shinhwa's popularity and potential in the Japanese market.

Pre-sales for tickets offered to the Japanese fan clubs on June 14th was sold out within a day, and the general pre-sales that began on July 29th sold in one minute.

Shinhwa's agency personnel from Good Entertainment Media Group commented, "We had to have a drawing as 15,000 people requested tickets. After the tickets for both Tokyo and Osaka were sold out, fans have been requesting additional concerts."

At the concert, Shinhwa will be showcasing their Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' which is to be released on the 16th.

Shinhwa has been using different concepts and themes at each of their Asia tour concerts in China and Korea. In Japan they will focus on their first Japanese album.

'Shinhwa Asia Tour - Japan' is being managed by the event production company 'Udo' which has had experience with Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton, Black Eyed Peas and other artists' concerts in Japan.

Shinhwa will be visiting Japan next week for the promotion of their new album 'Inspiration #1'. Shinhwa will also be holding the concert '2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour - Thailand' at the Bangkok Impact Arena on the 19th.

[Copyright © 2006 Goodday News/Goodday E&I Inc. All rights reserved.]

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...;pg=1&no=54

Guest Madisoid

I was planning on attending the Japan concert... and the tickets just went on sale and are already sold out. Overseas fans have a hard time beating out Japanese fans that already live there and buy out all the tickets in seconds

My chances are now shot for seeing them one last night before the army takes them away from us for a couple years. I am a little peeved about the whole concert tickets selling out so fast. I mean... good thing I didn't schedule my plane tickets already since I didn't have the information for ticket sales in Japan.

Guest angelix

any one know where i can download infinate challange the one with Shinhwa in it.? PM me please??

^ I've pm-ed you kekeke :)

[Round 4] Best all around celebirty

VOTE FOR HYE SUENG AND MINWOO

In round 3, besides the eliminated contestants, Minwoo and Hyesueng were in last place!!!!!!!!

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75613

GASPS

last !?

:o

August 3, 2006

Shinhwa already gathering popularity in Japan, first album topped pre-order rankings

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.broasia.com/lwboard/img/NEWS/54_0.jpg

Shinhwa has been stirring up a storm of popularity prior to their first album release.

Shinhwa's first full album 'Inspiration #1' is scheduled to be released on the 16th, ranked no.1 and remains on the top 10 list on the HMV website's pre-sale ranking.

Meanwhile, the tickets for the '2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour – Japan' to be held at Budokan, Tokyo on September 24th and on the 26th at the Osaka Castle Hall are already sold out, showing Shinhwa's popularity and potential in the Japanese market.

Pre-sales for tickets offered to the Japanese fan clubs on June 14th was sold out within a day, and the general pre-sales that began on July 29th sold in one minute.

Shinhwa's agency personnel from Good Entertainment Media Group commented, "We had to have a drawing as 15,000 people requested tickets. After the tickets for both Tokyo and Osaka were sold out, fans have been requesting additional concerts."

At the concert, Shinhwa will be showcasing their Japanese album 'Inspiration #1' which is to be released on the 16th.

Shinhwa has been using different concepts and themes at each of their Asia tour concerts in China and Korea. In Japan they will focus on their first Japanese album.

'Shinhwa Asia Tour - Japan' is being managed by the event production company 'Udo' which has had experience with Bon Jovi, Eric Clapton, Black Eyed Peas and other artists' concerts in Japan.

Shinhwa will be visiting Japan next week for the promotion of their new album 'Inspiration #1'. Shinhwa will also be holding the concert '2006 Shinhwa Asia Tour - Thailand' at the Bangkok Impact Arena on the 19th.

[Copyright © 2006 Goodday News/Goodday E&I Inc. All rights reserved.]

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...;pg=1&no=54

what does that mean? drawing of 15,000? does that mean.. that 15,000 ppl requested for tix.. and they'll be drawing them out randomly? LOL im lost =X

but wow. our boys impress me so much ^^

Guest bbygurlx21

dang.. as much as they are getting bigger in japan and china.. i miss them performing in korea.. =/ but oh well i wish them the best!

Wow from reading all these news articles, it just proves that .....

SHINHWA OWNS FULL STOP. :lol::P Whoever are going to their concerts are lucky and rich. Have fun!!!! I'm really surprised about the sales thingy though i mean SG Wannabe seems to have topped for a while (checking Soompis charts) but it seems their sales have beaten SG Wannabe's for the first half of the year and they only released it in May.

like i typed Shinhwa owns. yay!

As for the S and F4 collab i've said it in the Hyesung thread. I won't be liking it since i don't think F4 are good enough. They very good for the market but singing - no. I really hope it doesn't happen otherwise i'll lose respect for Kang Ta since i would think he was the one who's putting the idea across <_< The idea of Kang Ta and Vanness collab was exciting at first but after hearing what they came out with i didin't really like much of it, it was just a rush and good for making money. If they should combine money wise it'll be great quality wise i don't think so.

xxtine_21

the third one is Vanness :lol:

Guest sunnydays.

WOW... in minutes... i'm impressed. U__U GO SHINHWA. (: <3

Maaan, I'm so bummed that they will be going to the army by the end of this year... =( So for the next two years, I'll just be living off on old Shinhwa x-man & love letter episodes... and MVs... and those backstage video stuff... XD;;

I can't wait for their new MV. (:

I hope they succeed with their stuff in Japan. SHINHWA FIGHTIIIING<3

Guest nerdycupid

WOW shinhwa really is going HOT!!

lols

i'm crazy about shinhwa.

DID YOU GUYS SEE THEM DOING LIVE?

all the other groups have hard time doing live & dancing at once.

you could hear them breathing heavly..

but with shinhwa,

that never happens xD

Guest corliss

Hi Shinhwa is going to have a concert "State of e Art" at Thailand and S'pore.

I myself is thinking of going for the S'pore concert.

Does anyone knows whether bulk or early bird tixs for S'pore concert has discounts? Cos I know for this type of concerts stuff, Sistic usually do'nt have such stuff.

Also, btw does anyone know the links to its S'pore fanclub?

So that I maybe able to get the latest update info on the upcoming event.

Archived