[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest koizumi86218

can we buy it even if we're not going to be there???

are you able to ship them out of country??? xP

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

crystalis i think that guy should be hung upside down =P no wonder he didn't make it big despite his talent.. his personality sucks big time.. he shouldn't start insulting shinhwa like that.. at least if he has a little bit of politeness and common sense in him, he should realize that if the song's played in your car, you must have at least liked the singer/group..

and people in canada aren't biased towards tourists!! stupid him -_-"

LOL, christine you're owning every page now!!

crystalis, those anti-fans just dont appreciate nor see whats so great about shinhwa...but they're just missing out on something really good. :P my friend told me that she doesnt like shinhwas new cd and how she dislikes how their style has changed and im just like yeaaaaaaaah, :phew: i still adore them more than ever.

my friends all thought that shinhwa was one single person, not a whole group -____- and then all when :blink: when i stuck their pic on my notebook and they all said "WHAT? SHINHWA's a group? not a person?".................

i wouldnt mind if they stop there, but then they just had to add. "ew, theyre so ugly" and then goes on about how old they look. WHATTTTTTTT~

shinhwa doesnt look old. theyre so adorable and childish.

SHINHWA JJANG!!

Guest xmkaex

i got some goodies for you guys! xD

yashposter.jpg

click on the poster to get the links at the yashimmanman thread.

its a must see if you are a shinhwa fan. hurry it will expire on the 5th and 6th!

enjoy! :D

Eric and DongWan as lead actors for 'Throw my fist' MV

erdwnewsoy3.jpg

Shinhwa will be filming their new MV ‘Throw my fist.’

During the 2 days on the 1st and 2nd, Shinhwa will be filming their MV for ‘Throw my fist’ in Kyung Ki Do around Pa Ju Si and Il San areas.

This MV will be filmed by Kim KwangSuk who is famous for his director works in Kim JoogKook、SG Wannabe、Vibe、M2M in BIG4’s ‘Untouchable' MV and Sky Wide Phone CF. The new MV will take the form of a theatrical drama that portrays 2 men who pursue each other. Director Kim has expressed that he will be using a new bilateral multi-layering picture technique to ensure the capture of beautiful images.

Having both successfully gained an ‘actor’ identity, Eric and DongWan will act as the leading roles in the MV. Apart from the acting performances of the two, MinWoo、HyeSung、JunJin and Andy will also act in the MV and will be presenting forward an image different from before.

The track ‘Throw my fist’ has also been confirmed as the hit song for the Japanese album ‘Inspiration #1' due to be released on the 16th. Thus the MV is being filmed.

Shinhwa expressed, “this MV features a tense storyline with charming images. We hope that everyone will support this song from our 8th album, which will also be officially released soon in Japan."

Credits: Mangoberrie@ShinHwaChangJo.net (eng translation), 小冰@fall in eric+神话中国 (cn translations), Starnews (source).

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...4;boardseen#new

^ CLICK TO READ LATEST NEWS ABT SHINHWA (abt their MV) :D

wow! im so glad that Dongwan and Eric will be the male lead..

that is sooo cool!

1/8 [news] Dongwan bang and hurt his left eyes while fliming Shinhwa MV!

click to read ----> http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/inde...0;boardseen#new

oh my!

Dongwannie pls. be careful..

take care always..

hey all - this is my first post in this thread..I think - but I've recently been obsessed with their song " Once in A LIfetime" - I love Dongwan and Junjin's voices in this song...I"ve always seen them on xman and minwoo on nonstop five haha..they're hilarious!

Guest serawong

Singapore Concert! 10th Sept 2006 (Sunday)

For those who will like to purchase online, the singapore "ticket master" as in Sistic has already put up the Shinhwa concert on their webpage. Check it ouT!! Official Sales date is on the 10th of Aug!!! hope to see everyone at the concert!!!

http://www.sistic.com.sg/

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

[ROUND 3] Best all around male singer

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75077

Vote for Shin Hye Sueng or Lee Minwoo!!!!!

i voted for Lee Minwoo...currently...Lee Minwoo and Jaejoong had the highest votes, which is 10 votes..... and Hye Sung has 4 votes...so yeah..VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we don't want them to be kick off the list, do we?

Archived