[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WanMinBin

I swear the boys are so injury prone. ><;;

Eric with his filming set accident, Andy with his back, Minu with his arm and now poor Wannie with his shoulder. =(

I hope he gets plenty of rest before the Japan activities begin.

can't wait for Jinnie's solo either! :w00t:

his singing has improved SO much lately! ^_^

Guest chopsticksandspoon

agree! definitely improved!!!

jinnie's voice in OIAL was soo... i don't know, great!? hehe ^^

but i hope dongwan oppa will release an album too, after the army. ^^

hey i have a question you think shinhwa will release a concert DVD on any of the concerts they did. i mean they didnt do a lot for us over the seas fans.; -_- so thats the least they can do. -- all we can do is dowlload like the... 5 perfs they did? and heroine six. and x man >.<

i hope they do. -- but i highly doupt it..

i read a new that they're planning to release their seoul concert dvd.. but it's not confirm yet..

and yes i agree, Jinnie's voice is so.. manly hahaha.. improved!

Guest shinhinm
There are 3 types of votes, via mobile and via 2 different internet. Seems no one here is currently in mainland China, forget about the most important mobile phone vote option.

For the Internet vote options, via people net and qq net.

Those who has QQ account could only vote once per account a day.

But via people net, you can vote one option per 15mins. So, there is unliminited votes you could make use with this site.

For the "HanliuChina。MusicOccasion"(only one vote in one page at a time) All Shinhwa China fans decided to dedicate all the votes to the group "Shinhwa" at this moment. Unfortunately, for personal solo like the best male singer Hye Sung and Min Woo, or for the best song like "once in a life time", we have to put it apart coz all of these categories fell on the same page.

http://www.cnvip.cc/2006/v/yy.asp

On this page, the first category is the most popolar song. As you can see there is little hope to move forward as DBSK and HOT already have 10,000 votes more than us. So, we really could keep this categories as the last effort but not for now.

p.s. If anyone that holds a QQ account and insist to vote for this category could refer to the below address:

(E1009)《Once In A Life time》(神话shinhwa)

http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2533

The second category is the best male singer where we don't need to worry too much coz Hye Sung and MinWoo already make it in top 10.

p.s. If anyone that holds a QQ account and insist to vote for this category could refer to the below address:

(E2034)M(李珉宇)Lee Min Woo

(E2048)申彗星 Shin Hye Sung

http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2549

The 3rd category is nothing we can border now, the best female singer category. If you love Shinhwa the most, what we should really focus is the last category which fall on the 1st page.

The 4th/the last category of this page is the most poplar group in Korea. Ok, guys, if you really think Shinhwa is the best so please please do this big favor for all oppa. Do vote them now, hard to deny the always classis HOT, but do you guys really happy to see oppa is under DBSK??I am sure everyone that love Shinhwa won't like this to be happen. Time is running out, we only have no more than a week to do this.

(E4003)神话(shinhwa)

This is another QQ net vote address.

http://vote.qq.com/cgi-bin/project_preview?pjtid=2551

There is an empty column besides 投票(vote) button far bottom of the page, you have to enter the number before pressing the vote button that shows beside it to make the vote sucessful. After vote you could press 结果(result)button to overview the percentage.

The second page of voting is about the " Dreams Occasion"

http://www.cnvip.cc/2006/v/mh.asp

The 1st category is "The best dream partner" where all oppas have been promote as the noninees.

(G1001)andy

(G1005)Junjin

(G1053)金东万 Kim Dong Wan

(G1098)李珉宇 Lee Min Woo

(G1121)申彗星 Shin Hye Sung

(G1129)文政赫 Eric

We can't focus on this due to the last category where Shinhwa appear as a group again in the same page.

The last category is "The best CF models/groups" where we all should put most effort in because we are the 1st runner up on the group now. We still have chance to push Shinhwa as a group leader for this category as we are currently 7000 votes lesser than DBSK.

(G3056)神 话 Shinhwa

Last but not least, I am not from China but I still feel that this vote is really important to all the Shinhwa fans.

Thanks everyone!!

I don't know what I can do more for this vote coz I voting like crazy every day with all the Chinese Fans overseas.

Unfortunately this stupid but official vote (to test how great influncial have the korean pops bring to Mainland, China) came on the day before Shinhwa have concert in Shanghai. Most of the fans didn't aware of this vote. When they found out how important this vote means to Shinhwa, it is a bit too late. Most of the HOT fans and TVXQ/DBSK(TONG VFANG XHIN QI) fans are a step ahead from Shinhwa. HOT fans even linked with fans in Korea and vote non stop day by day.This 2 weeks everyone of us have been trying very hard to vote, some even vote up to 50 times in half an hour. I'm going to summarise the whole thing in English, the only thing we need to do now is to push Shinhwa upfront of several sections. The dateline is 31st of July, we are running out of time. Thanks for everyone that could kindly give a big hand in this.

I quote this from SHCJ :mellow: Seems like this poll is really important :D

Guest mintoro

i dunno why bvut i cant get to the site

i still manage to vote yesterday but now i cant even get to teh siteee

help!!!

i want to vote for SHINHWA

Guest amane86

gosh! the dateline is so near!

and i am so worry about their voting!

KEEP ON VOTING! ARGH!

oh yess.. any shinhwa fans in malaysia here?

i guess some of you here know about mySHINHWA right?? hahahaha! feel free to drop by~!

^.~v

Guest nutzie

REally look foward to Junjin's solo...his voice is great in once in a lifetime....ahhh.

Anmyways does anyone have the romanized lyrics of State of the Art?

look for it at the lyrics version in the forum.. they have the korean AND romanized lyrics.. i don't have time to look around for it, but i'm pretty sure they have it, cos i've come across it before..

gotta run!!

labingtatlo i realli love ur bset <3

gosh! the dateline is so near!

and i am so worry about their voting!

KEEP ON VOTING! ARGH!

oh yess.. any shinhwa fans in malaysia here?

i guess some of you here know about mySHINHWA right?? hahahaha! feel free to drop by~!

^.~v

realli? i've never heard about that. LOLS i'll go there now.

&& yes this chinese vote thingy, seems to be a realli big thing. wow the dbsk fans worked w/ the korean fans? thats pretty crazy.

lets hope we can top that. we WILL top that.

<3

the legends afterall.

okay im not sure if my votes are evne getting in.. i only voted for one thing for one category. i only chose ONE thing in general. i typed in my number then clicked the button.. cept when i do that, another window pops up..a nd w/ that window pops this like warning thingy? iono how to describe it. but i cant see what it says...

^ That's what happened to me >< I hope it's going through cause I've been voting for a looong time ^^ Shinhwa's catching up!!!! Yayy!!

edit.

I just voted for an hour ><.Time flew by fast ^^ Haha. I think it's faster if you have 6 windows of the voting things open ^^;; I'm voting for Shin Hyesung for the Male Solo Artist right now cause he's #2!!! :P

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

yeah, more peeps are voting...but here' another poll, from Korea, "Big 10"

OMG! Shinhwa is behind by 40 votes!!! on the Big 10!!! does anybody remeber about this poll???

i vote every single week!!!...so go vote!!

here's the site!!

http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

when you get to this site, go click on the Pops in Seoul, then...click that again, when it gets to the next page...then...

click "Big 10" on the left column....so got vote!!!

you need an account to vote, remember!!!! make one..and vote!!! the rules are simple and they explain it on the top!!! of the page....so go vote!! FIGHTING!

minor update on how the ranks are going i guess..........

The second page of voting is about the " Dreams Occasion"

http://www.cnvip.cc/2006/v/mh.asp

The 1st category is "The best dream partner" where all oppas have been promote as the noninees.

(G1001)andy

(G1005)Junjin

(G1053)金东万 Kim Dong Wan

(G1098)李珉宇 Lee Min Woo

(G1121)申彗星 Shin Hye Sung

(G1129)文政赫 Eric

We can't focus on this due to the last category where Shinhwa appear as a group again in the same page.

Hyesung is second here (although 14,000 votes behind Kim Jae Joong? DBSK boy?), Junjin 14 ,Eric 18, Andy 19, Minwoo 20, Dongwan 21

Hyesung about 2000 votes behind on fav male, Minwoo 6

Shinhwa 3rd for fav group 6000 votes behind DBSK

Guest krazie4adream

hmm..interesting to see Dongwan have a solo

i was watching a clip on youtube few weeks ago and Minwoo was encouraging Andy about his solo?????

and now hearing Dongwan will have a solo to and JunJin??

wellz i guess we'll see..

I want Minwoo to have another solo and Hyesung too, but if it were to choose from Andy, JunJin and Dongwan. hahaha!! i would choose DONGWAN!!

p.s~ hope Dongwan gets well soon!

Guest angel2nyt

REally look foward to Junjin's solo...his voice is great in once in a lifetime....ahhh.

Anmyways does anyone have the romanized lyrics of State of the Art?

i agree..

junjin's voice did improve..

but a few days ago i listened to some of their songs before, and i just noticed that junjin's voice is pretty much the same except that it became 'fuller'

Guest Rozzy

i have a question..how come some of the guyz in shinhwa have scars on their left arm? o.O. is it like a shot that everywun has to have or sumting? buh how come it makes scars?

Guest nutzie

actually, i think a lot of people have it.. it's some kind of compulsory immunisation that you have to have.. i think i was supposed to have one when i was in grade 6, but my parents didn't allow me to take the shot because they might not have sanitary needles and stuff.. but most of my classmates had it, and they have the scars too..

Archived