[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest loving_D

its surprising that junjin is already going to sing an OST song! :blink: i hope he does well. jinnie fighting!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cherrybaby

:o awww, i hope dongwan is okay...he is soo great to want to go finish the concert eventhough he is in pain...i feel really bad for him although the fans were really great to chant his name...Dongwan oppa fighting!!!

*edit*

sorrry i didn't mean to break the rules...

Guest qaxlod

Dongwan Oppa is okay. He has a brace on to hold his arm. I am in Korea right now so I am going to send him lots of food! SHINHWA FOREVER <33333333333333

Guest elmmmo_

dongwan is awesome.. you cannot not love this guy!!

he even posts to let us know he's okay

hope he gets better soon ^^

동완이 오빠 화이팅~

qaxlod, you're in Korea?!? omg, please send lots of food to our Dongwannie!

I'm all teary & heartache for Dongwan :tears: The Busan concert is like their last big activity in Korea before they proceed with their individual activities & the army. I can understand why Dongwan insists on going back to the stage.. he must be in so much pain! aaahhhh..

No matter, Shinhwa is Shinhwa or as solo, we fans will support them forever~!~!

Shinhwa Changjo!!

Guest aindy

haha...no matter which forum u go to...

as long as u see shinhwa thread... it gonna be the longest and largest...

shinhwa changjo!

hehe.. that's true deary.. this thread is so dang fast too!!

keep it on top!! shinhwa changjo!!

shinhwa shows professionalism in everything they do..

dongwan didn't even care if he goes up stage with an injured shoulder..

dongwannie!! am i sooo proud of YOU!!!

OMG, i just finished watching the full video clip of their Busan concert..haha..a lot of cute moments!

SAMBAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahaha.........eric's hilarious!

^ WHAT?!

WHER'D U WATCH IT :o

is it on youtube? lol

=(

i still cant beleive hes hurt, but dongwan realli is such a sweetheart, he did everything in his power to go back up on stage. luckily he got to go back up. the sacrifices our boys make. <3

^ haven't checked at youtube yet, but d/l links are avaialable at shinhwachangjo and s-shinhwasarang! It's a must-see.

the concert was broadcasted live at dosirak, so the live stream was recorded by viewers. you can see the pause in the concert when d/w fell, but the shinhwa boys were oh so professional and continued performing..including d/w.

Guest nutzie

oh, you can find eric's samba video at youtube too, cos i watched it from there.. it reminds me of lee hyuk jae's moves [you know, that new team leader of xman].. the only difference is probably *ehm* eric's hot =P

you can totally see the shinhwa love after dongwan came back from the hospital...

during "bokura no kokoro ni taiyou ga aru," when it was minwoo's part and the lyrics were like, "never cry~" he walked over to DW and was like patting him on the shoulder.

and then during I pray for you, to make Dongwan feel better, Eric was all playing with Dongwan's empty sleeve and they did like the wave :P

Guest supertammie

i'm sorta new to shinhwa... maybe about a month now?

but i absolutely love them and their music

does anyone know if they have or if they ever are going to be in the US?

i'd really love to see them perform live... but america.. not so open to foreign entertainment <__<

OMG! why does this always happen when im not on??? gosh. im in korea right now so i didnt have internet access for a while. until today. i was feeling guilty enough that i couldnt check in everyday to see how our oppas were doing. but on tv i saw something about their china concert and i watched the 1st half of their thing on 여걸6 and stuff and just yesterday night i saw them in a show. shinhwa vs. something. i dont remember but it had like haha, yoo jae suk, park myung soo, no hong chul and some other people in it. so i was all happy that i could see them being so happy and stuff. but then i get on and go a few pages back and the first thing i see is dongwannie oppa get hurt??!?!?!? how can this happen. im such a horrible person. how can is it that every time a memeber of beloved shinwha gets hurt im not checking in often. huh? how?? maybe i just have horrible luck. and also how is it that everytime one of them gets hurt i have to start crying and stuff. i cried so much when i heard eric got hurt. and now dongwan?? noooooo!!! why can i not stop crying??

dongwannie oppa- i admire you so much. you went back on stage with a hurt shoulder and made it to the end of the concert. that is pure dedication. you are my hero oppa. get well fast and dont lose hope beacuse we will be watching over you!!!!

DONGWAN OPPA FIGHTING!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Guest kfosho

aww dongwannie. so is shinhwa gonna have a 9th album, cause i thought that their 8th one was the last one?

Archived