[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest RTR891

Concert in Thailand 19th August 06

bkk-concert.jpg

Oganizer sugguest oversea fans resere ticket pagages 3 days 2 night (Hotel+meal+concert's ticket+bus for you from airport-hotel, hotel-concert), You can reserve it at website www.thaiticketmaster.com since 15th July 2006

Pagages for oversea fans from organizer of Shinhwa concert

1 person =14000 Thai Baht [3 days 2 night+Hotel+meal+concert's ticket [3500 Baht]+bus to hotel,concert hall]

Twin=20000 Thai Baht[3 days 2 night+Hotel+meal+concert's tickets [3500 Baht]+bus to hotel,concert hall]

**** Oversea fans will stand in right or stage[oversea zone]

***in concert will have celebrate birthday to JunJin

If who have question can contact www.ericmunthailand.com or webmaster@ericmunthailand.com .I wll help you.

Thanks for the information. Can someone please tell how much does the ticket costs in American money? Thanks. I can't wait 2 to 3 years for shinhwa coming out the 9th ablum or even not seeing them for 2 to 3 years. It makes me want to cry :tears: . Hopely that 2 to 3 years would come fast for all of us so that we can once agian seeing Shinhwa together. It great that Junjin will be starting a solo ablum :w00t:. Thanks for all the information everyone.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mensa

13/7 [news] Shinhwa goes Army next year and end their 8th prom in July!

vites. Once August start, it iwll be hard to see the 6 of them standing and appearing together as a group.

The only time you may get to see them will be music award cermony. Besides this, some of the members will be enlisted in the army so it might be 2 -3 years later before they release their 9th album.

8th July their concert in Shanghai was a sucess. This was Shinhwa first concert in China. BEcause their solo activites will start together, lots of dramas and Cf are being offer to them. At the same time, the member hope to leave a deep impression for heir fans when they work as solo.

Godd EMG "Shinwha will perform as a group when doing overseas activite but in Korea, they willl be doing their solo activites like acting or singing."

JUNJIN FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this is more soon than i expected, 3 years without them what i'm gonna do. maybe i should start another major or an mba to do something useful with my life.

so in july they end their activities as a group in korea but continue performin as a group in their asia concerts. now more than ever those concerts are a must go for shinhwa fans

Guest elmmmo_

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200607/12/n...05211.931.0.jpg

After releasing their 8th album "State of Art" and "Once IN A LIFETIME” as their title song, Group SHinhwa will officially end their promotion activites at the end of July and They will begin their solo activites in August.

Shinhwa comapny GOODEMG has also draw up strategy for them to do activites as a Group for overseas and one solo activites. Once August start, it iwll be hard to see the 6 of them standing and appearing together as a group.

The only time you may get to see them will be music award cermony. Besides this, some of the members will be enlisted in the army so it might be 2 -3 years later before they release their 9th album.

8th July their concert in Shanghai was a sucess. This was Shinhwa first concert in China. BEcause their solo activites will start together, lots of dramas and Cf are being offer to them. At the same time, the member hope to leave a deep impression for heir fans when they work as solo.

Godd EMG "Shinwha will perform as a group when doing overseas activite but in Korea, they willl be doing their solo activites like acting or singing."

They also said "Starting August, Hyesung will be in Japan to learn japanese and get ready to release his japanese album ehile Minwoo will be returning as M" 'Junjin will be starting his solo activite in October where he will release his solo album, Eric will starting filiming MBC new drama "Sweet GUY" in Sep and Dongwna is still looking at dramas offer and willbe doing his solo activits as an actor"

Shinhwa 8th jib has been gaining lots of attention and love. On SBS ingikayo, they have held the No.1 spot for two weeks and when they appear on SBS GOOD SUNDAY XMAN and KBS2 TV HAPPY SUNDAY Heorine6、MBC Infinate challange, the rating for these shows has jump very high.

Shinhwa will be holding concert in Busan on the 15 July, 19 August in Thailand, 9 Sep in Singapore and 24 + 26 in Japan, Tokyo and Osaka

Credit: newsen + shinhwasrang

this news got me all teary!! they BARELY did any promos in Korea : ( not fair!! not enough shinhwa!!

Guest Jaja_Blink

Thanks for the information. Can someone please tell how much does the ticket costs in American money? Thanks. I can't wait 2 to 3 years for shinhwa coming out the 9th ablum or even not seeing them for 2 to 3 years. It makes me want to cry :tears: . Hopely that 2 to 3 years would come fast for all of us so that we can once agian seeing Shinhwa together. It great that Junjin will be starting a solo ablum :w00t:. Thanks for all the information everyone.

14000 THB = around 369.24 USD

10000 THB = around 263.74 USD

Guest nutzie

*starts packing eric into a suitcase for nutzie* :ph34r:

awww thank youuu!!! plain is fine.. i don't really need the seasonings, or rice =D

aindy i think the pretty one that you're referring to is lee da hae, the main actress, isn't it? park shi yeon is the tennis player, the evil one.. i forgot what her character's name is, but yeah, i think if you watch it, you know which one i'm referring to..

Guest koizumi86218

just want to say... i love love love love shinhwa... and it's great to know them and listen to their music...

each and everyone member are cute, hot, handsome, sweet, nice, sexy... etc... all prince charming ^^

Guest xmkaex

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200607/12/n...05211.931.0.jpg]

After releasing their 8th album "State of Art" and "Once IN A LIFETIME” as their title song, Group SHinhwa will officially end their promotion activites at the end of July and They will begin their solo activites in August.

Shinhwa comapny GOODEMG has also draw up strategy for them to do activites as a Group for overseas and one solo activites. Once August start, it iwll be hard to see the 6 of them standing and appearing together as a group.

They also said "Starting August, Hyesung will be in Japan to learn japanese and get ready to release his japanese album ehile Minwoo will be returning as M" 'Junjin will be starting his solo activite in October where he will release his solo album, Eric will starting filiming MBC new drama "Sweet GUY" in Sep and Dongwna is still looking at dramas offer and willbe doing his solo activits as an actor"

Shinhwa 8th jib has been gaining lots of attention and love. On SBS ingikayo, they have held the No.1 spot for two weeks and when they appear on SBS GOOD SUNDAY XMAN and KBS2 TV HAPPY SUNDAY Heorine6、MBC Infinate challange, the rating for these shows has jump very high.

Shinhwa will be holding concert in Busan on the 15 July, 19 August in Thailand, 9 Sep in Singapore and 24 + 26 in Japan, Tokyo and Osaka

Shinhwa member Junjin will be singing the OST for Eric's new drama "SWEET GUY" as the start of his solo battle.

Junjin plans to release his solo album in october and plans have been carried out. Before the release of his album, he will be taking part in the "sweet guy" Ost as a form of test and to show off his singing vocals. He will singing as a solo singer and the song will be release in September together with the drama.

It is the first time Junjin will be meeting the fans with his first solo song. GOOD " “‘Sweet Guy" Ost will be compose by us. Because it stars Eric and to show our support, the members and other stars in our company has agree to take part. Besides Junjin is preparing for his solo album and this is a good chance for him to prastice."

Apart from Junjin prasticing hard on his vocals, Eric has contribute too. Since 2004, Eric has written 2 songs for Junjin as a present to him should he release a solo album. So it is possible the Junjin will be singing the song Eric wrote for him as the "Swet Guy " Ost.

Good "Currently, it has not decided what songs will be include in the OST but it will be good chance for Junjin to take part in the OST, we are still discussing so nothing has been confirm"

Credit: sports.hankooki + shinhwasarang

------------

awwwww T__________________T

it seems like just yesterday all the people in the shinhwa thread was waiting and WAITING for the 8th jib to come. we were all so excited...but it past by so fast.

well there's 17 days left of the 8th jib promotions..

Lets make the best of it!

well i wish the boys success in their solo activies.

im going to miss them so much when they leave for the army...i bet all of us are.

hmm one more thing hehe.. you guy know who in shinhwa will be goin to the army?? or all of them will be goin..?? i kno i asked this question before but no one answered lolz.. sorri guy.. :D

im not sure about junjin. i read from fans/people's posts that junjin has a really bad eyesight.

14 more days till minwoo's birthday! :P

Guest koizumi86218

hehe thanks for the info....

awww don't want them to leave for army TT^TT

can't wait to see eric in sweet guy... and dongwan in whichever drama he chooses to film

totally waiting for junjin, minwoo, and hyesung's solo albums ^^

what's uri andy up to?

^ dongsengie, u didn't credit me? hmph!

anyways, i'm just so disappointed... is it just me or do u get the feeling that they're not into the shinhwa thing this time around? i mean, i love them and all but so disappointed. they did soooo much for 7th jib and barely anything for 8th... makes me sad... T__T

but this makes me wanna go to their concert more than ever... the thailand package sounds so enticing!! >_< but must wait for singapore... hope i can go.

Question: Are Eric and ShiYeon (unsure if thats her name) are still together? Because I always thought they were.. but this person on youtube said she broke up with him? I FEEL SO LOST! WHO WOULD BREAK UP WITH ERIC!?!

i'm pretty sure they're still together <_< LOL i agree, WHO WOULD BREAK UP WITH ERIC??!

wasn't it dongwan who swore?? heheh..

i've just finished watching my girl recently.. and uh, because of that drama, i've gone from being neutral to negative towards park shi yeon.. it's sooo baddd!! everytime she appeared on screen, i'd be screaming "go awaayyy!!!!" and my cousin and aunt would look at me weird and say, "whoa~ somebody's getting personal here.."-_-" who wouldn't??? eric's like the world's hottest guy ever *at least in nutzie's world..*

HAHAHAHA SAME HERE. when i was watching it i wanted to throw something at the screen when she appeared...but then as i continued watching her, i actually went front ULTIMATE-EXTREME HATRED towards her to OKAY-MAYBESHESNOTTHATBAD. lol, whenever i see someone doing something with my obsessions, i always start screaming at the tv and ppl around me are just like "whoa O________O"

Kim hee sun and eric? hmm very interesting. I can see them together. they both have the same type of big eyes. How long were they togehter and when. She is so popular, i can imagine it would be a lot of pressure on their relationship. Eric sure knows how to pick him. one of Korea's top beauties and now a former Miss Korea? I saw old pics of PSY and she was very cute/pretty to me. Now.... dunno, like everyone says too much surgery or something. She has an awkward/non-natural look to her now. Sort of old looking. Who knows, surgery or no surgery, its the person inside that counts the most.

i actually think park shi yeon somewhat resembles kim hee sun in some way, BEFORE SURGERY.

I read that the girl broke up with Eric because I think she was older than him and her parents did not approve? I might wrong though.

Anyway, can someone who lives outside of US tell me whether they bought from annyong.com and whether it is safe to do so.

Thanks.

i heard that eric and kim hee sun were going to get married, but then her parents dissapproved of eric because at that time eric was not yet successful nor well known whereas i think kim hee sun was. and plus, eric was younger than her. ERIC IS SO SUCCESSFUL NOW :)

20060712105211.931.0.jpg

Shinhwa member Junjin will be singing the OST for Eric's new drama "SWEET GUY" as the start of his solo battle.

Junjin plans to release his solo album in october and plans have been carried out. Before the release of his album, he will be taking part in the "sweet guy" Ost as a form of test and to show off his singing vocals. He will singing as a solo singer and the song will be release in September together with the drama.

It is the first time Junjin will be meeting the fans with his first solo song. GOOD " “‘Sweet Guy" Ost will be compose by us. Because it stars Eric and to show our support, the members and other stars in our company has agree to take part. Besides Junjin is preparing for his solo album and this is a good chance for him to prastice."

Apart from Junjin prasticing hard on his vocals, Eric has contribute too. Since 2004, Eric has written 2 songs for Junjin as a present to him should he release a solo album. So it is possible the Junjin will be singing the song Eric wrote for him as the "Swet Guy " Ost.

Good "Currently, it has not decided what songs will be include in the OST but it will be good chance for Junjin to take part in the OST, we are still discussing so nothing has been confirm"

------------

:tears::tears::tears: i totally lost my appetite. i hate it whenever they mention "last time".

wow thank for the new update...so shinhwa wont go to the army untill like next year... ?? i guess that good for now... is seem like.. everyone in shinhwa have their own goal now... but expect andy...? wat the new about him?? i think he goin to be in some acting i guess?? hope junjin will do good for his solo.. and as usual... eric will be in some gooooood kdrama hehe.. is just so suck he cant finish wolf... oh well sweet guy is good enough.. :)

hmm one more thing hehe.. you guy know who in shinhwa will be goin to the army?? or all of them will be goin..?? i kno i asked this question before but no one answered lolz.. sorri guy.. :D

right now, i THINK it's andy, minwoo, dongwan, eric who has to go to the army. hyesung has an injured knee and junjin has poor eyesight. however, andy should be going at a later date since he's younger and as for eric, i don't know since he suffered from the wolf accident.

i juz wanna ask..does minwoo has a speacial girlfriend or not?...i'm quite late for loving SHINHWA..dat;s i;m lost..hehe

i don't think so right now. but his EX-GF was shin ae.

Aww gosh. im freaking dying in jealousy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i freaking wanna get out of philippines to go to shinhwa's concert! arrrrggghhh!!! TTOTT;

yeah!! me too!

c'mon! let's go together!

lol..

20060712105211.931.0.jpg

------------

but NO!!

it's still early to end their promotions!

i'll definitely miss them when they left for the army..

woahh so early T___T but aren't they going next yr? there's still like half a yr to go ><

hmm thanks for the news dreamhyesung but im still a bit confused with who is actually going to the army ><

ahh so fast T____T

and Hyesung gonna be in Japan next month? woah hehe I thought it would be later

Guest Shinzwo

thank for the reply shinhwaholic so i guess they wont go till like end of next year? lolz... the longer the better.. hehe hmm man i reallly want to go to their concert now ahaa... but the plane ticket just gotta kill me... lolz.. im only a college student.. dam it.. no money haaha..

man if only if... they have like a sweetstake!! haha n like pick around 10ppl who win there game or w.e. to go to their concert for free n travel free like a packetstuff sweetstack ahhaha.. dam if only they have... :P

Guest aindy

awww thank youuu!!! plain is fine.. i don't really need the seasonings, or rice =D

aindy i think the pretty one that you're referring to is lee da hae, the main actress, isn't it? park shi yeon is the tennis player, the evil one.. i forgot what her character's name is, but yeah, i think if you watch it, you know which one i'm referring to..

yup, dearie.. i know lee da hee.. :)

i didn't know that shi yeon is currently eric's girl.. my girl is currently shown here in the philippines..

well there's 17 days left of the 8th jib promotions..

Lets make the best of it!

sad.. 17 days.. feel awful..

sorry guys.. :(

i wanna totally freak out right at this moment!!

Guest lenakeem

this sucks balls. no more shinhwa... 2-3 more years. stupid concerst in china and whereever they were held . hmp. -_-

Guest cpopbaby19

^LMAO.

puahahaha

gosh..

seriously, im really dissappointed! i only got to see them in their comeback last june and now they're freaking ending it.

tsk tsk.

:tears:

btw, are they all going?????

Guest sheepeesh

^ well.... er there was some question of hyesung's knee n junjin's eyesight? n maybe even eric's back? (but he seems to hv healed) but the rest should be going :( not sure if all at the same time (cos u noe andy n junjin are a yr younger right?)

man... they should all go break a toe or something.... SOB* 2 years without shinhwa! nooooooOoooOooooOooo... *wails*

Omo! i own dis page! :w00t:

It's such a mystery as to which ones of them will go and which ones won't. I think the only person that's 100% sure that they're entering the army is Dongwan.

But on the other hand, those members who are exempt seem to have all said that they're going to apply to go anyways, probabaly because the Korean public gets so critical about entertainers and army service, and they know that if they don't go they'll get so much bad press.

Guest elmmmo_

this sucks balls. no more shinhwa... 2-3 more years. stupid concerst in china and whereever they were held . hmp. -_-

there were SO MANY things that got in the way of their promotions.. not only the concert in China..

first it was the Worldcup in Germany, then Japanese single, and yeah. the conert....... I don't want them to end their "promotions" yet > - < !!!!!!!!!

when they have their goodbye specials.. IF they have them.. i'm gonna be crying like a baby haha :tears:

Archived