[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just finished watching part 2 of xman... omg... i was laughing soooo much at the water game!! that was so much better than the first part. i loved how ho dong kept poking minwoo's butt crack... hahahahahaha... i laughed so much my cheeks started hurting!! too funny!! but i felt so bad for andy during his dance... i dunno if he really did it all on purpose or just decided to mess up after but after his dance, he went off the set.... wonder why... i hope its not cause he was too embarassed... :(

PS- i think hyesung's crab dance and "mommy, i want that" dance is soooo cute. silly junjin... lol...

I have never thought Hyesung was "girly" or "looks like a girl" but all my friends at work who saw my screensaver asked me if he was a girl in the boy band. :) LOL! To me he is MAN all the way! ;)

"Mommie" Alice

is hyesungs cat thing suppossed to be a girl? hmm... it looks like it... aw, poor hyesung. he doesnt look THAT girly. but he is pretty...

Guest qaxlod

Shinhwa Elected Honorary Ambassador

shinhwa7xd.jpg

The boyband Shinhwa was elected honorary Ambassador of the 8th Internation Film Festival of the Youth of Seoul.

This cultural event is organized annually to present films of young filmmakers of the world. This year, it will start from August 2 to 6 in Seoul.

The organizers decided to entrust the promotion of the festival to Shinhwa because they enjoy extraordinary popularity among the youth who are interested in this cinematographic event.

The male group Shinhwa was created in 1998 at the time when the boybands H.O.T. and Sechskies were at the height of their popularity. In the beginning, the public thought that Shinhwa would not be successful like the first two but after the sudden separation of the two groups, Shinhwa kept on rising.

Credits: KBS World Radio + oct23ria @ kpopper.com + ShinHwaChangJo.net

Guest xmkaex

i just finished watching part 2 of xman... omg... i was laughing soooo much at the water game!! that was so much better than the first part. i loved how ho dong kept poking minwoo's butt crack... hahahahahaha... i laughed so much my cheeks started hurting!! too funny!! but i felt so bad for andy during his dance... i dunno if he really did it all on purpose or just decided to mess up after but after his dance, he went off the set.... wonder why... i hope its not cause he was too embarassed... :(

PS- i think hyesung's crab dance and "mommy, i want that" dance is soooo cute. silly junjin... lol...

haha i saw that too. it was funny how he kept on poking it. =[ poor minwoo :P

Guest ChonSa012

well, u can buy that at shinhwachangjo.net cause yesasia didnt sell their album and buying at annyong.com didnt even help the sales ^^

for those interested to watch it translated, its done, enjoy!

Xman #62 Water Game Round 1 - Shinhwa members 3 vs 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhfjoekVzBE

Xman #62 Water Game Round 2 - Guys 5 vs 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYm8L2ZvVB8

Xman #62 Water Game Final Round - Mixed 6 vs 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZcad_yqGE

Guest RTR891

I had watched the xman water game part with shinhwa. I agree with you guys that it was so funny. I laugh so hard when ho dong poke minwoo(in the u know who part). I feel sorry for minwoo. Did you guys see how minwoo reacted. He was trying to get loose but can't so he wave both of his hand up and down(it was hilarious).

Guest cpopbaby19

KKFGHASJKDFG

KOREA'S LEADING TO TOGO! XD

IT'S 2-1. im watching it live right now! XD lols

*cheers Korea*

here's the link for that running away part... its in the middle somewhere! dying to find out waht HaHa said to him... poor dongwan lol

:sweatingbullets:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsZuJYtdu98&search=shinhwa

why don't people in korea buy albums?! all those lovely albums! n no one to buy them?! ARRGH! >__<

If i ever make it to korea... ema BUYING n BUYING!

^oh god. thanks. but i couldnt watch it right now. -_-;

1148525194488322_file.GIF

Look..that's how the Shinhwa guys supporting their korean football team..

Korea gogogo....

^LOL. they look so cuuutee~ <33

i could imagine them cheering 'DAE HAN MIN GOOK' lol! :lol: seriously.. korean fans cheer so LOUD!. :D

gosh.. i think i haven't gone to this thread for like 3 days? :tears:

-______- school is... tiring..

Guest sam chin

KKFGHASJKDFG

KOREA'S LEADING TO TOGO! XD

IT'S 2-1. im watching it live right now! XD lols

*cheers Korea*

^oh god. thanks. but i couldnt watch it right now. -_-;

^LOL. they look so cuuutee~ <33

i could imagine them cheering 'DAE HAN MIN GOOK' lol! :lol: seriously.. korean fans cheer so LOUD!. :D

gosh.. i think i haven't gone to this thread for like 3 days? :tears:

-______- school is... tiring..

Yeah... watching the game oso right now.. 3 more minutes to go...

Yahoooooo..... Korean came from behind and beat Togo 2-1

Shinhwa guys must have jump for joy!!!!.. :D

Guest sam chin

1011655826_000.jpg

Wow... what kind of game show is it?

Why Dong Wan & Andy have to come from behind and touch the guys u know where...

hahahahahaha :lol::lol:

I think it's a gameshow which they were learning to play "rugsby". In some clubboxes, they called it "football" but actually it's "rugsby".

Our boys being athletic, they were able to catch on very quick.

"Mommie" Alice

1011655826_000.jpg

Wow... what kind of game show is it?

Why Dong Wan & Andy have to come from behind and touch the guys u know where...

hahahahahaha :lol::lol:

Guest nutzie

hmm.. i wonder where hyesung's at when they're playing the game.. cos i saw only the other 5.. by the way coolsmurf thank you soo much for your subbed clips.. it's a great help for some of us who don't understand korean.. you're our saviour =]

Archived