[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nutzie

heh, i just have a thought that came to my mind as i was reading the posts.. i'm just wondering, would shinhwa [when they're in germany supporting the korean soccer team] sing to give them some encouragement or when they win? that would be really cool if they do =P

060611inkigayo000338360.jpg

awhh minwoo and junjin are pinching andy's face XD

060611Inkigayo000367060.jpg

minjin <3

060611Inkigayo000371626.jpg

keke junjin looks soo adorable !! <333

I LOVE SHINHWA!! <33

OMG :w00t: those caps are adorable..<3.ahh..they won the mutizen award!!! go shinhwa!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nutzie

YEAH SHINWHA! ahaha.

question, does anyone here have gido and hero by shinwha that they would send me? Please Please Please! Pm me if you do.

<3susie

what do you mean, the song or the mv?

gaahhhh!!!! emmily<3junjin- thank you sooo much for those pictures!!!! i looove how eric and hyesung act like gay lovers... they are all whispering into eachothers ears... hooowww cuuuuuutttee!!!!! OMG! it has been wayy too long since i have seen a picture of the shinhwa members doing stuff like that!!! i loove them soo much. and the one where eric has his head on junjin's shoulder.. awwww... they are so cute. at first i was like... eric is stealing my man!!! and then i was like, ill let eric go because hes so hott and they look sooo cute in that picture. like, with anyone else all the male closesness is kinda wierd, but with shinhwa, the gay love is so evident. but its also kinda brotherly. im not saying shinhwa is gay(i call everything gay or lesbian love) but if shinhwa doesnt do that its scary. i lloove how they are so close knit.:

gaxlod-thank you soo much for the news... omg!! shinhwa is so freakin ownage!!! 3000 days... WOW!!! thats amazing. its kinda ironic how like in korea, couples always celebrate their 100th day as a couple.... shinhwa would have celebrated it 30 times!!!! amazing. thats just superb. man, noone else can even come close. 8 years and still going strong.....

KEEP IT UP SHINHWA!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

plus, 150 thousand cds sold... in korea... thats HUGE!!! wow... they just keep on amazing me more and more. they will never cease!!! like.. i expected a lot from them(they are the best of the best after all) but they just totally blow past everthing!!! nothing can even come close. and its only been one month...

BTW- very few people ever buy cds in korea because they are so obssessed with their computers up their(no offense to anyone, im korean too) and so they always download them for free so a lot of artists are going bankrupt. that is why i make an extra effort to get all my friends to at least buy their cds even though we live overseas so that they can at least get a little money.... its ok... us shinhwa fans can make up for all the poopy people who downloaded tham, right!!! AJA AJA HWAITING!!!

Guest mensa

woohoo celebration in here. Shinhwa won the multizen award. I'm very happy and they're so cute.

about the album sales, lol yes Japan's album sales in million. But in Korea is low compare to them.

oh I'm just too happy for Shinhwa.

i'm so happy for shinhwa, finally their sales are startin to go up, and i hope they dont stop there. yeah their sales are lame compared to other markets, not only japan, but for korea "i don't buy albums policy" 150,000 is something to be proud of.

whoah, that's good for Shinhwa!!~

haven't tried going to any of their perfs yet.. cos surely there would be myriads of changjo members and getting in would be sooooo hard. x.x

congratulations shinhwa!!~

*ty_vee & ane : replied your PM! ^^

Guest loving_D

im glad their album sales have gone up tremendously. and andy, congrats boy! i can't believe hes still there, having been MCing for a year. i hope he goes as long as dongwan did.

congrats to shinhwa for winning the mutizen award!!

and congrats for 3000 days!!!!!!!

COngras to Shinhwa!!

it's amazing that they lasted for 8yrs without changing or dropping any members..

it's like 8 yrs?!?! omg..

and what made them so special is that..

(1) they're so close.. seeing them together playing make me go "aawww"

(2) they can succeed both individually & as a group! :w00t:

Guest xmkaex

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/111/2006/05...147596966_1.jpg

Returned popular group Shinhwa who recently released their 8th album 'STATE OF THE ART' has taken the top spot on SBS 'Live Inki Gayo'.

On the 11th at the Seoul SBS Open Hall where SBS 'Live Inki Gayo' took place, Shinhwa was chosen as the winners for the Mutizen song which corresponds to a number one. This makes it just 10 days before they took the number one spot since they made their comeback on the 1st through m.net KM's 'm!Countdown', showing once again that Shinhwa's popularity reamains at the top.

Shinhwa commented, "We're so thankful for this award given to us", and "we thank our 'Shinhwa Changjo' and the Shinhwa member's parents for always being together with us."

Together with this, today was Andy's 1 year anniversary of being 'Inki Gayo's host since 12th of June last year, making it a twice as special day for Shinhwa. To celebrate, Shinhwa fans bought lunches worth 1 million won (approx.1 thousand USD) for the staff of SBS 'Inki Gayo' and a large scaled flower decoration with the name 'Andy' engraved especially for this day.

Credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/683/omgsocute4px0rr.jpg

<3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/111/2006/06...147596966_1.jpg

Shinhwa Celebrates their 3000 Day Anniversary By Breaking the 150 Thousand Copy Mark

Popular group Shinhwa is getting a double treat.

On the 9th it will be 3000 days since Shinhwa's debut into the music industry. Since making their first step on the music stage in 1998 without any member changes and continuously at the top, Shinhwa who has also made their places as actors, hosts and solo artists will meet their special 3000 day anniversary on the 9th.

Furthermore, Shinhwa who announced their 8th official album and broke past the 100 thousand copies sold mark within just a week, has now met the 150 thousand copies sold mark making it a 'double happiness' for the members.

Shinhwa's management Good EMG when hearing the news of the 150 thousand copies sold said, "The Shinhwa members who had their comeback stage only last week will now be celebrating their 3000 day anniversary, and to have sales of over 150 thousand copies before even a month of release has made them estatic and they are extremely thankful to their fans. They will repay all this love from the fans by working hard in many areas."

Credits: ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + MoneyToday (source)

*For all those that may not know, 150 thousand copies is a number that ranked SEVENTH on the Total Sales Chart of the Year 2005. Shinhwa got this number in less than a month!*

IM SO PROUD OF THEM! :D

i love how shinhwa dominates. :]

;) i agree.

Yes! Yes! I wrote a 15 pg letter to them! LOL I sent it to GOOD EMG~ Hopefully they will get to read it! Hm, let's hope for 300000000000 days! xD SHINWHA FOREVER

good luck! is it about the worldwide fanbase? if it is, i support your cause all they way!

Guest angelix

Yes! Yes! I wrote a 15 pg letter to them! LOL I sent it to GOOD EMG~ Hopefully they will get to read it! Hm, let's hope for 300000000000 days! xD SHINWHA FOREVER

^ WOO bravo. is it about the setting up of the international fanclub? if it is, IM SOO THRILLED, YAY!

Guest angelix

In the midst of trying to finish my evil essay... i did something else... ah the distraction of love :P

Caps for Inkigayo 11-06-06

060611ingaandy640x368sunnamsha.jpg

^ 대한민국~~ chak chak chak chak~

^ cute lil devil on the left watching...cutely at cute lil devil on the right :lol:

060611ingaandy640x368sunnamsha1.jpg

...^ i am stronger..than hercules.. uncle chicken...shin? *being serious*..

....^ Music start!~

^ andy : hyesun ssi, waiting for our comeback eh? *cute sneaky look*

060611ingaandy640x368sunnamsha2.jpg

060611ingaandy640x368sunnamsha3.jpg

060611ingaandy640x368sunnamsha4.jpg

cutest caps i've ever made <333

^ pinching moments <3333!!

wandy love ~ :D

..and i can't help and felt super excited when hyesung gave him the flowers and congratulated him on his 1 yr MC anniversary~~ (syungdy love alert!! <333 :wub:)

Credits : andy0000 (for video) + angelix@s-shinhwasarang.net + andy & we love shinhwa soompi threads + kiwiwangja.com

caps by : angelix :)

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

OMG!! Those caps are soo cute!! Hehe i adore Andy in those glasses! Like a hot nerd! LOL!!

Junjin whoo hoo his smile is to die for! I want to pinch his cheeks!!

Sungdy love!! AWWWW!! If Junjin got in on the action..it would be Junsungdy love! LOL!!

Times like this makes me to PROUD TO BE A SHINHWA FAN!!

Not that I'm not always proud hehe..but you know what I mean...

Guest sheepeesh

:mellow: 15? what did u say?! :sweatingbullets:

hee* andy looks like he's having fun! awwww

thx for the caps!

omg, i cracked up so much in Andy's stint at XMAN!~ Hahaha.. i mean, his slapstick dancing and cute gestures... hehehe...

and MinWoo dearie.. tried so hard to jump over the thing... hekhekhek... x.x

Archived