[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest sheepeesh

Like to share some pics: sorry for double posting

1140348089297171_file.jpg

Don't know wat it means but sure he looks good..

hahah minwoo is saying something like: What?! Aren't u gonna hurry up n buy the album?

cpopbaby19 - yup u watch the dongwan running away clip at youtube! Xman germany special :lol:

ps. been gone so loooong ( a couple of days lol .. so much to read! :sweatingbullets: arghhh but Dongwan's thread isn't moving much! hey dongwan fans... dun forget abt his thread! m gonna shoo u guys over...

*starts flaping hands madly* SHOO ya'll SHOO! :ph34r:

n hullo to the new posters!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xmkaex

sam chin that picture with dongwan trying to kiss junjin is so funny :lol:

about the copying of shinhwa's poses.. hahah, that just means that they're not original, because our guys have done it first.. for some reason, i'm never really a fan of theirs [them, not shinhwa.. sorry for their fans..] although their banjun dramas were entertaining when i was bored.. wouldn't it be good if shinhwa does a banjun or some drama involving all 6 of them, but instead of making it like **** banjun, where they're acting as themselves, shinhwa members can take up different roles for each of them and voila, have a drama~!! =P

haha it would be so funny if all six of them were in a banjun together. i remember watching this banjun clip..i think.. minwoo's father dies and eric[the evil bad guy] and his body guard[andy] tries to kill minwoo. and in the end minwoo farts and they both die or something. :sweatingbullets: ... :lol:

Hi everyone :D i just became a shinhwa fan!

you mean their 8th album is not sold outside? gotta purchase online??

i was looking all over for it..

yay new member! welcome to the shinhwa thread!

yup, they were gonna get married...but then apparently kim hee sun's parents didn't like eric cause they believed that he had no potential cause he was singer or something along those lines.

they must regret it now :P .

he's not only a singer...but HE'S AN ACTOR! a good one too, in my opinion :lol: .

M to Receive Awards at Thailand Music Awards

M will be awarded the Asian Sensation Award. His agency, Good EMG, said that Channel V Thailand had informed it that M has been chosen as the winner. "Shinhwa is also nominated in the category, but M is recognized for his active performance last year for releasing a single album and second feature album," it added.

M will attend the awards and perform "Battle" and "Bump" from his second album. M’s second album will be released on June 13 in Thailand under license.

Credits: KBS Global + ShinHwaChangjo.NET

Congrats to Minwoo! But, how come we didnt know about this. Couldn't we have voted and gotten SHINHWA in the category? -____-;;

congrats to minwoo! ;)

Guest RTR891

^ :tears: you got a poster?...i sent in my money too late. it was first come first serve on the poster. wahhh..

however the photobook included in the cd case was :w00t: ..lol

i bought it at shinhwa changjo. they just closed their 2nd round orders. but i don't know when they will reopen it. a good thing about it, is that if you buy it from them, it goes towards shinhwa sales charts. :D

if you want, when they reopen orders, i can tell you.

Thanks. Yes, Please tell me when they are reopen orders it again. Thank You so Much!

Guest serenity8

YEAH!! the sales are REALLY not as well as I was hoping for.

I mean, i thought their 8th album's gonna be a HUGE hit. But, yeah, its only their fans buying it in the first day. ANd then, it goes down hill from there.

I got my album in Korea, along with my friend, and in the first two days, there's barely ANY on the shelfs.. but then later on, nobody seemed to be buying it anymore. Kinda really disappointing.

JEEZ..

well SG wannabe's album was really good too.. so that's probably why its still so strong.. really really surprsied.. i was hoping that Shinhwa can beat them.. :(

Guest xvi3txl0v1ngx

If anyone wants to get the 8th album(or any other shinhwa stuff), i know that there's a soompi member currently on a vaca in Korea and there's a thread where you can tell her what you would like her to buy for you. then she buys it and brings it back to tbe states and you pay her back(but you gotta be a serious buyer though). she's getting the 8th album and a poster of Shinhwa for me =)

The seller is Doraemon and the thread is in the Selling and Trading section :)

Anywho, back to the topic, I LOVE SHINHWA! lol, i saw their MV for Once in a life time and omg, MINWOO CUT HIS HAIR! sorry if he had cut it earlier but i haven't seen him for uh..ages and so when i saw his hair cut, i was so happy since i did not like his hair on the CD cover for his second album.

Junjin did alot more singing than he did before, well, compare to Brand new and yeah.

I wish they would let Andy rap more, i LOVE him<3.

Eric was hot as usual hehehe =)

Dongwan's and Hyesung's voice were amazing like always.

i just lvoe them, i can't say that enough!!! I LOVE THEM! hehehe =)

Guest athena

hey did anyone watch the fuji TV waratte litomo show? I can't understand because its in japanese and shinhwa is not talking much too lol. Anyone have any translations?

he doesn't do much like Eric so they always stand to the side and since Minwoo is the shortest of the group if he did stand to the side everyone would probably ignore him or it would look weird.

I'm glad Shinhwa left SM although they did good for the training SM never gave Shinhwa teh chance since they concentrated on Boa and H.O.T back then and once they left SM they won a Daesang actions speak louder than words. I think right now without Boa, Kangta and DBSG. There will be no SM, and since SM need Boa for the JApanese market they gave her shares and everything and pretty much w/e she wants to do.

SM must be doing something wrong to make people leave i mean look at FTTS. :)

haha its because SM concentrates on BoA too much. Way too much. She probably wouldn't have done well without SM too.

Guest nutzie

erm.. sorry, this might not sound really related to anything, but is it just me or the super junior thread seems to be following the footsteps of that other thread? everytime i log into the forum, that thread is almost always at the top.. **** thread #2?

^ on the good side, this thread is always on the first page... hahaha... i don't feel like we need to compete, yea? just have fun in this thread and meet fellow shinhwa fans, i think thats more worth it.

francine

hahahaha. ur so funny. everyone, listen to her!! go to dongwan's thread so we can all chat about him there too. lol..

Guest ty_vee

^ on the good side, this thread is always on the first page... hahaha... i don't feel like we need to compete, yea? just have fun in this thread and meet fellow shinhwa fans, i think thats more worth it.

francine

hahahaha. ur so funny. everyone, listen to her!! go to dongwan's thread so we can all chat about him there too. lol..

is there a Dongwan thread??

Hi..

Can someone tell me where can i buy the Shinhwa 8th album online? :D

Thanks in advance..

try eclickkorea

anyone had seen Kpop Super LIve performance?

Guest qaxlod

Calling all Shinhwa fans

Please vote for Shinhwa :] Shinhwa needs your support :]

http://www.muz.co.kr/fmgayo/poll.html

^ Just tick Shinhwa's Once In A lifetime, and then click this button btn_04.gif

Yes, I vote all the time! We want them to be #1 of course! Please keep notifying many people in forums to vote! ^^

gaxlod, ^ how many times can you vote? and you must select 3 songs for your vote to count, right? so select OIAL and the bottom 2 songs..

Guest xmkaex

i already posted in the "shinhwa state of the art thread" but incase you haven't read:

CHECK YOUR CDS!!!

event060211sv.gif

event060222cu.gif

To commemorate the release of 8th jib, in the 8th jib cd which is on sale now, if you manage to find the lucky 6 digit numbers, you will be able to win prizes.

Information on the event:

1. Take out your own Shinhwa 8th jib cd

2. Look carefully at the sticker which is at the back of the cd cover. (Note: This refers to the gold label which is at the back of the cd cover. It has 7 digits printed on it.

3. Check your numbers against the list below, if it matches then you are the lucky winner.

* Lucky numbers: X600000, X610000, X620000, X630000, X640000, X650000

4. Please take a photo of the label, clearly showing the numbers on the label. Then upload it to GoodEMG notice board.

5. Winners will be able to win prizes prepared by Shinhwa – “Sara Lee Gem + PONY cap” gift sets.

* Bonus Chance!!!!

Even if yours is not one of the lucky numbers, it’s okay too. Just upload the pictures of the label plus explanation of the numbers. From the entries, 10 most special explanations will be selected to be the lucky bonus gifts winners.

Date of announcement of winners: 14th June 2006 (6 lucky winners for SIX event and 10 bonus winners)

Prizes: PONY cap + Sara Lee Gem set (which include earrings and necklace)

Event period: 2nd June 2006 – 11th June 2006 (ten days)

URL to upload pictures: http://www.goodenter.com/shinhwa_8th/event_list.html

Note: Prizes may look a bit different from the pictures above.

Credit: GoodEMG + shinhwachina + shinhwachangjo.net

credits to: shinhwachangjo.net

Like to share some pics: sorry for double posting

1140348089297171_file.jpg

Don't know wat it means but sure he looks good..

1140349702216815_file.jpg

Dong Wan's smile so sweet...

1140349767337065_file.jpg

2005_12_22_99190_999190.gif

This is so cute.. Dong Wan tried to kiss JJ...

Credit to Sunny

haha! Dongwan never fails to make me laugh!

he's sooo funny!!

M to Receive Awards at Thailand Music Awards

M will be awarded the Asian Sensation Award. His agency, Good EMG, said that Channel V Thailand had informed it that M has been chosen as the winner. "Shinhwa is also nominated in the category, but M is recognized for his active performance last year for releasing a single album and second feature album," it added.

M will attend the awards and perform "Battle" and "Bump" from his second album. M’s second album will be released on June 13 in Thailand under license.

Credits: KBS Global + ShinHwaChangjo.NET

Congrats to Minwoo! But, how come we didnt know about this. Couldn't we have voted and gotten SHINHWA in the category? -____-;;

Congrats Minwoo!!

erm.. sorry, this might not sound really related to anything, but is it just me or the super junior thread seems to be following the footsteps of that other thread? everytime i log into the forum, that thread is almost always at the top.. **** thread #2?

i think what matters most is to make this thread alive..

lets continue to support shinhwa..

haha!

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

Guest nutzie

do you guys realize it's almost time for germany special xman ep 2??? i'm shoo exciteddd!! why does this week seem longer than usual? not that i'm complaining, cos i don't want summer holiday to end sooner, but i want to watch xman too!!! *jumps around*

Guest esprit

^yeeees, indeed almost one week passed since the airing of the 1st Shinhwa Special X-man episode, i can't wait to see the 2nd part of it...hope there will be out subs soon :D

any further news on them guys concerning the FIFA World Cup? is it really just JunJin coming to Germany?

oh and if you can do me a favor, pls pls pls sign the petition in my signature? we want shinhwa to come to a popular German tv-show..this is seriously the very best way to make Shinhwa popular in Europe, cuz this show is known all over Europe...thanks very much in advance ^^

Archived