[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

i think if they let people but it from outside korea then the sales would go up. hopefully they'll have an international one. i read at shinhwasarang that it is illegal to buy the album outside of korea and stuff so i dunno.

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

^ *sighs* I know...sometimes I really wonder what GOODEMG is thinking...sometimes money isn't everything, right? They should stop trying to squeeze every penny out of us :sweatingbullets: Well, ShinHwa's only had their comeback...hopefully things will pick up again!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junjinie

i heard that the reason why GOODENT onlie let Shinhwa 8th be sold in korea is becuz they're planning to release an international album for overseas fans!!!! i really hope shinhwa sales will rise to be #1 cuz i really want them to get at least a daesang!!! i want this year to be better than their 7th!!! [their 7th really is a hit for them!! ^^]

Guest cpopbaby19

alexine dangyunhaji is a game in the xman, not exactly a show itself.. and you don't have to download at youtube, just click on it and watch..

eric and park myung soo are funny!! i can't believe they made a whole rivalry out of them.. it's just too hilarious~

^oohh.. im trying to watch it right now in youtube.

i need to watch some dongwan right now~ TT__TT; lmao

hmm.. i showed her pics to my friend and she said park shi yeon is pretty.. i just went O_o" i don't think she's pretty.. it's more of a weird looking face to me.. not exactly super ugly, but i definitely won't say she's pretty.. but then again, it's the personality that's important right? i read somewhere that she cares about his parents, calling them when he doesn't have the time to, stuff like that.. and she's the only one who's ever called him "oppa" [although i'm pretty sure that tons of his fans call him that too O_o"] because apparently he's the youngest in his family and some of his ex girlfriends are older than him..

hmm, i don't really know what to say about park shi yeon, because i've never done a research on her or anything.. but really, as long as eric's happy, his fans should be too right?

oh.. really? no one ever called eric oppa? i mean his past gfs? omggg.. i found that so cute. i could imagine her talking to eric saying 'eric oppa...' :mellow: LOL

Dangyunhaji cuts from xman. english subbed

Eric vs. Park Myung soo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjykainceg

Eric vs. Dongwan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw1d4NqinLc

Dongwan vs. Uhm Hyunkyung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feSfFadAnP8

They are all so funny. I couldn't stop laughing.

^hehe. thanks for the links~ im watching it right now!! ^___^V

i heard that the reason why GOODENT onlie let Shinhwa 8th be sold in korea is becuz they're planning to release an international album for overseas fans!!!! i really hope shinhwa sales will rise to be #1 cuz i really want them to get at least a daesang!!! i want this year to be better than their 7th!!! [their 7th really is a hit for them!! ^^]

ohh.. i bet the international album would be akldhglgha expensive. like the japanese version of Brand new. -__- :vicx:

anyway, i've finally watched their your man perf comeback on mnet. :wub:

gosh. hmm.. iono but.. i don't really find their steps THAT great. i mean it's still good.. but i really liked the Brand New steps more. [; cuz i think i couldn't do their brand new steps but.. with your man.. i think i could. LOL. so yeah.

but anyway, i've seen such improvement on hyesung's dancing~ XD really. lols.

i found him really cute at the latter part of the perf (on the part where they kinda shake their shoulders and junjin's rap parts come in..) kekekeke

edit--

i've watched eric and dongwan's cut on dangyunhaji on youtube.

LOL. dongwan is so adorable! XD esp when he imitated eric on the icecream cf~ hahahaa

btw, i still dunno how that game works. :mellow:

anyone willing to explain it to me? X_X

"Dangyuhaji" means "Of Course", so they challenge each by saying anything that will make the opponents "knock down". No matter what the opponents says if you can say "Dangyuhaji" you are safe. If you lose your words because of something your opponents said, then you lose. Sometime your host can decide if you lost or not depending on how strong your opponents words are.

It's my favorite part of the X-man because they come out with funny stuff. I'm sure it loses it's "real funny" meaning sometimes during translation because there are some Korean words you cannot really translate.

"Mommie" Alice

LOL. dongwan is so adorable! XD esp when he imitated eric on the icecream cf~ hahahaa

Guest sheepeesh

^oohh.. im trying to watch it right now in youtube.

i need to watch some dongwan right now~ TT__TT; lmao

me too! always gd to watch dongwan when i'm feeling stressed... u guys saw the part where he ran away? :sweatingbullets: seems like he came back only 5 min later? *rolls on the floor.. legs kicking in the air* :lol:

Guest nutzie

alexine yeah, that's what i read anyway.. like, no matter how angry he is, when she calls him "oppa" he can't stay angry O_o" isn't that some sort of exploitation though? hahahha..

mommie alice it's my favorite part too!! only if it's translated though.. otherwise, i would just make up my own crap to laugh along with the video.. i'm so retarded -_-"

^hahaha.... but you'd find out sometimes that your "translation" comes close to what they say.... hehhe... and sometimes even funnier. hehehe....

man i missed the replays.... eottokhajyo?!

Guest nutzie

hmm, if you want, you can find the whole video uploaded in youtube, or the xman thread in korean movies has it uploaded too.. no subs though.. can't wait for the subbed version.. i want to know what they said to each other during the good point/bad point battle before the socks game.. =P

Jun Jin try to look serious when he say to Dong Wan in Xman(I think it's dong Wan).lol That is so funny though. He also did a wonderful robatic dance.

I hope they're album will still keep going up. Shinhwa Changjo fighting.

Park Shi Yeon isn't ugly. She look weird on pictures but she look pretty in My Girl.

Guest serenity8

PSY's OKAY.. i mean, i can't define her as the ultimate beauty and everything.. but she's definitly not bad looking. Its just that her appearance compared with other female celebrities, hers seem .. lower?

and I got the rappers and vocal idea cuz cuz.. in their Your Man performances.. its like a battle between the rappers and the vocals...

like... dongwan hyesung and minwoo are standing in one side.. and dancing opposed to Eric andy and junjin. And they alternate between the singing and the rappings.. >.<.. which is REALLY cool. XD

that's why.. i dunno, their team is probably divided this way too.. cuz the whole 8th album had this 'battle' thing between rappers and vocals.

Guest qaxlod

My Fellow Shinhwa Fans,

Hello! Everytime I come into Soompi, I can't help but be angered. Everywhere I go I see **** all over the place, just them. What happened to seeing a lot of Shinhwa? Why aren't we seeing fans posting up lots of info/pics/videos of them on Soompi? It seems a lot of people have lost interest or something.

I just cannot help but become angry. Let's work harder like 신화창조 fans and do our best in America! This is their 8th album comeback and c'mon let's do our best to support them and reveal their (#1 Group) name to everyone on Soompi.

I'm really sad. No matter what I'm going to do my ultimate best in supporting them for life.

신화짱! 신화짱! 신화........창조..........!!!!

bdc5c8adc3a2c1b6bab9bbe77mc.jpg

30101hq.gif

bdc5c3a2angelbeh7eh.jpg

SHINHWA FOREVER

Guest xmkaex

edit--

lol dongwan was so adorable! :D

he had them good comebacks too

me too! always gd to watch dongwan when i'm feeling stressed... u guys saw the part where he ran away? :sweatingbullets: seems like he came back only 5 min later? *rolls on the floor.. legs kicking in the air* :lol:

:lol:

My Fellow Shinhwa Fans,

Hello! Everytime I come into Soompi, I can't help but be angered. Everywhere I go I see **** all over the place, just them. What happened to seeing a lot of Shinhwa? Why aren't we seeing fans posting up lots of info/pics/videos of them on Soompi? It seems a lot of people have lost interest or something.

I just cannot help but become angry. Let's work harder like 신화창조 fans and do our best in America! This is their 8th album comeback and c'mon let's do our best to support them and reveal their (#1 Group) name to everyone on Soompi.

I'm really sad. No matter what I'm going to do my ultimate best in supporting them for life.

신화짱! 신화짱! 신화........창조..........!!!!

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5873/bd...bab9bbe77mc.jpg

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/5917/30101hq.gif

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/4479/bd...angelbeh7eh.jpg

SHINHWA FOREVER

yeah i know what you mean. but we will worker harder..right you guys?

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

Archived