[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest serenity8

^ yeah me neither..

hmm.. maybe dongwan's the xman.. O.o.. *thinks*

and and, i dunno, their teams are rappers VS vocal this eps in xman.. right right? XD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heartdrops

^ :o is that really how they seperated the team this time?

If it is, that's interesting! hahas :]

Guest lenakeem

&& may i say... umm eric should stick to basketball. lol

i mena for a guy shouldnt he kick a bit harder? lol iono. and i cant use the surgery for an excuse because he like like 4 of those V thingys with his feet. && i found it REALLLLY sexist that they didnt let girls play in the soccer thing. slkfjdlskdfj. and i think that dongwan should of been the goalie rather then hyesung. iono dongwan looked like he coulda been better

^ awwe 3rd only!?

IMPOSSIBLE!

just had time to watch the comeback's on inkigayo and music bank. the 3 songs are such a great combo with fast, mid-tempo, and slow. ^_^ Your Man is a really good dance number. i'm still in awe of the whole dance battle concept. not sure if other groups would be able to pull off such choreography without looking sloppy. :P haha... i like the lit up boxes for Once In A Lifetime and the focus on each member as they sing/rap their part. :D Weak Man is a really nice ballad to sway to. all those orange balloons and "state of the art" banners throughout the perf. are so touching. :lol: it's so exciting to see shinhwa back with their 8th jib activities!!! i'd better clear up lots of HD space for the clips. :w00t: heehee...

agree with so many things that u've said =)

i've only been gone for 3 days and it took me almost 8 pages of reading/scaning through this forumm to finally get here! SHINHWA FIGHTING! :P

minwoo's movie is coming out but i don't remember when. i think its called wontak's angel.[but i think they change it. :sweatingbullets: ] i also want to see junjin have a main part in a drama. T__________T he always get heartbroken.

yay! it would even better if all of shinhwa was on. but one of the members of shinhwa on loveletter is enough of me to smile. :)

i love all the MINWOO FANFIXs! :lol: especially JADED. if you ever wanna read a good shinhwa fanfix i recommend that one.

-----------------------------------

yeah, jaded was my first. which got me thinkin 'minwoo is sos exy' LOL

anyways :o i better go watch xman soon!!!

i d/led already.. i kinda wann wait for subs,, but all these casp that im seeing..

*drools*

LOL

^ yeah me neither..

hmm.. maybe dongwan's the xman.. O.o.. *thinks*

and and, i dunno, their teams are rappers VS vocal this eps in xman.. right right? XD

^ i thought they were always separated that way?? in all the xman episodes with shinhwa, its always andy, eric and junjin on one team and dongwan, minwoo and hyesung on the other. dunno why they do that. but they should change hyesung with andy. i love minwandy!!! hehehhe

omg, haven't been keeping up with this thread at all. going so fast. and i haven't seen xman yet!! sendspace is giving me trouble. :tears: can't wait to watch it tho.

Guest tenshiii0ox

I think Eric will marry his girlfriend... I mean, he brought her to his parents' home a few months ago, according to his cousin. I doubt he can go to the army now, since his back was injured. It's hard to train with that type of injury. Hmmm...

^ he said he still plans to go tho. i hope he don't hurt himself. i hope he be careful... dun want him to hurt his back again. >_<

some of u think eric's girlfriend is ugly?? awww... i think she's ok. and if he really loves her, then we should all be happy for him. i hope he does get married soon tho cause he really wants to. he wanted to get married when he was 27!!

and thanks Bri86 for the youtube links!!

i can't believe shinhwa's album is #3!!! but i think the restrictions of only selling in korea is really hurting their sales.

*edit*

omg, i just finished watching the youtube clips. ahhhhh... dongwannie is sooooo freaking cute!!! and he looks really young with that haistyle... omg, just love him!! :wub: and HaHa liking uhm hyun kyung too was soooo funny!! "i think she's loveable too!! ohhhhh..." hahahahaha

Guest datshawtygurl

i heart dongwan so much in xman!! he was the CUTEST and most ADORABLE thing in the world... "you really are cute" ahahah so HOT!! i heart heart heart heart him!

Guest serenity8

awww shinhwa sales are not going so well =( they're in third place..!!!

I KNOW!! its so not fair.. i mean, i was hoping that they'd do much better.. .like stay at number1.. but its not working.. i mean, its only shinhwa changjo fans buyin their album.. so after the first day.. no one else will buy it anymore.. :tears:

i think his girlfirend is okay looking... she looked better b4.. though lol

but awwe omg if he marries her, i wonder how he'll propose, omg i feel so giddy for some reason!

knowing that our eric mun is going to marry ^^

&& yes yes julie i love minwandy/woodong TOO! =DDD

Guest kangta00

Vocalist Vs Rapper. The idea never come to me before. i just think there usually separate the group like that. I'm watching xman from youtube. Sungie Oppa so cute. Cant wait for the next episode.

I hope Shinhwa will hold a concert in Singapore.

gaah..why is shinhwa in third place? i hope their recent promotions will help boost their sales!!

---------------

have you guys seen the trailer of Minwoo's Wontak Angel? it looks good! i think the beg of the trailer is a parody of A City of Angels ^^ looks funny but serious in the beg.

here's the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unIdUFrdih4

Guest ty_vee

Taiping u mean the CF where they had sam chee right? the lettuce wrap food..i can upload it for you.

AHH!! Finally I have watched the X-Man germany special!! They are all so funny! I started to laugh my richard simmons off when watching the dance battle and saw Dongwan danced clumsily... :D And then Minwoo too! My oh my those sexy dorks...

I think Andy looks really shy and cute. When they all danced the "I won't die" dance, he looked somehow flustered and cute..^^ GAHH.

The soccer playing was funny too! Haha i like Myung Soo and Haha. those guys are hilarious.

julie, u mean the wontak angel? the film is about minwoo being rebellious i think. haha wanna see that dork acting rebellious :D

Thanks for theyoutube link for dangyeonhaji! my fave part of X-man..at leas i understand it now haha

Guest xmkaex

I KNOW!! its so not fair.. i mean, i was hoping that they'd do much better.. .like stay at number1.. but its not working.. i mean, its only shinhwa changjo fans buyin their album.. so after the first day.. no one else will buy it anymore.. :tears:

i think if they let people but it from outside korea then the sales would go up. hopefully they'll have an international one. i read at shinhwasarang that it is illegal to buy the album outside of korea and stuff so i dunno.

SHINHWA FIGHTING!

--------

i need to finish watching shinhwa-x-man

T________________t haven't got the time yet

Guest nutzie

whoa.. vocalists vs rapists rappers.. never thought of that before.. but now that you said it, it seems that way eh? kewllL!!

in the episode 49-50, when all the shinhwa members participated, it wasn't the case though.. cosit was hyesung andy eric vs junjin dongwan minwoo..

aaaaa i can't wait to watch moreee~!!

Archived