[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HaHa tweets about Shinhwa:

er, not really sure how to translate 2 of the korean terms :D but i'm quite sure the first one referred to junjin (in his infinity challenge nickname).. not sure about the second one though.. :P

Venus Dance ver MV!! suddenly miss seeing Hyesung dancing *quoted image*

^ THanks for the update! I missed this one :D

Think I can help out a bit w/ the trans.

For the Jinnie one, I guess it's his Janstin (Junstin Jinberlake) nickname from IC haha~

For the second, Haha's referring to Minwoo's movie character name, Wontakie, from Wontak's Angel (which Haha and Minbong co-starred in) <3

Guest teukiie

I can't believe in the past hour, I downloaded every Shinhwa album (I think & hope!) 

Dance Version MV is fantastic omg. Jin's tummy, hehe. I love it, the boys are so good ^___^ Eric <3

i showed my friend the video and he said "their dancing could be better" ;~; it hurts the inner fangirl in me </3

anyway, good news! my sister decided to buy The Return for me! :D *throws confetti* I am so excited. I can't believe it. I've only known them for a few days and suddenly I'm this huge fangirl D: these boys are too charming :P

Guest battleuphoria

I can't believe in the past hour, I downloaded every Shinhwa album (I think & hope!) 

Dance Version MV is fantastic omg. Jin's tummy, hehe. I love it, the boys are so good ^___^ Eric <3

i showed my friend the video and he said "their dancing could be better" ;~; it hurts the inner fangirl in me </3

anyway, good news! my sister decided to buy The Return for me! :D *throws confetti* I am so excited. I can't believe it. I've only known them for a few days and suddenly I'm this huge fangirl D: these boys are too charming :P

shinhwa can really have this effect on people! haha you should watch their old clips and i'm sure you'll be a certified shinhwa fan. although of course, the quality of the videos will pose a problem since the best quality for their funny videos are at 320 resolution. but you can definitely see the closeness of the guys. and yeah, as recommended earlier, try watching their love letter season 1, that's epic shinhwa. also x-man. their 'of course' game with each other reveals information about them. :D

Guest teukiie

shinhwa can really have this effect on people! haha you should watch their old clips and i'm sure you'll be a certified shinhwa fan. although of course, the quality of the videos will pose a problem since the best quality for their funny videos are at 320 resolution. but you can definitely see the closeness of the guys. and yeah, as recommended earlier, try watching their love letter season 1, that's epic shinhwa. also x-man. their 'of course' game with each other reveals information about them. :D

Hhaha, I've watched the one where they're on Happy Together and I'm half-way through the Infinity Challenge one! Pretty much watched all the recent subbed ones, hahah! Is Love Letter like a couple-making show? (it sounds so familiar!) But yeah, midnightgirl gave me the thread link so I'll definitely download it soon! :D Yeah, there are various X-man subbed cuts floating around on Youtube... And then someone upload the one where they went to Germany, so I'll put that on my list x3 Ooh I love "Of Course" games, but there aren't any subbed cuts online I think ;~;

By the way, I was on Eric's Facebook profile just now and I noticed he put Minwoo as his father

Then I noticed five people liked it.. And...

LOL He liked it himself. xDDD What a dork.

gaaahh.. sooo happpyy. finally get to see my hyesungie dance to venus! still sooo cute as ever.

I miss watching these guys perform together on stage .Venus sure has awesome choreography.

Its unlikely that I'll get to see all 6 performing on stage considering the rest time required for hyesung.

Cant wait for more goodies of shinhwa broadcast and performances of course.

Guest battleuphoria

Hhaha, I've watched the one where they're on Happy Together and I'm half-way through the Infinity Challenge one! Pretty much watched all the recent subbed ones, hahah! Is Love Letter like a couple-making show? (it sounds so familiar!) But yeah, midnightgirl gave me the thread link so I'll definitely download it soon! :D Yeah, there are various X-man subbed cuts floating around on Youtube... And then someone upload the one where they went to Germany, so I'll put that on my list x3 Ooh I love "Of Course" games, but there aren't any subbed cuts online I think ;~;

LOL He liked it himself. xDDD What a dork.

is that eric's official facebook page? haha lee min woo as the father. hahaha

as for love letter, the boys have to 'dance' or 'impress' the lady guests to pair up with them because the game is mostly couple games. haha and sometimes, the boys can pair up with each other too!! x-man, i found some clips of 'of course' game subbed before, maybe it was taken down by youtube, that's unfortunate. but they also have their official thread here on soompi, so you could also download it. i do get the feeling that you've been 'shinhwa-ing' all day!! haha

and now since i found my collection of shinhwa burnt cds, even the ones my sister and i share, am staring to upload videos to youtube now! but i don't really remember who the uploaders are, just got them from napster before so i had the link in youtube unlisted, only those with links can access.

i have the following ready now:

Shinhwa Beating Eric -

Shinhwa Before Sleeping -

(this is a nice clip!!! it shows their 'ritual' before going to sleep! haha one of my favorite shinhwa videos)

Shinhwa Kissing Game -

(this is hilarious!! hyesung's reaction after what eric did! haha)

Shinhwa Showing Their Soksoo (dorm) -

(this was when shinhwa were still living together. their morning routine...)

enjoy!

Guest teukiie

is that eric's official facebook page? haha lee min woo as the father. hahaha

as for love letter, the boys have to 'dance' or 'impress' the lady guests to pair up with them because the game is mostly couple games. haha and sometimes, the boys can pair up with each other too!! x-man, i found some clips of 'of course' game subbed before, maybe it was taken down by youtube, that's unfortunate. but they also have their official thread here on soompi, so you could also download it. i do get the feeling that you've been 'shinhwa-ing' all day!! haha

and now since i found my collection of shinhwa burnt cds, even the ones my sister and i share, am staring to upload videos to youtube now! but i don't really remember who the uploaders are, just got them from napster before so i had the link in youtube private, only those with links can access.

i have the following ready now:

Shinhwa Beating Eric - http://youtu.be/jgj7q5AXigQ

Shinhwa Before Sleeping -

(this is a nice clip!!! it shows their 'ritual' before going to sleep! haha one of my favorite shinhwa videos)

enjoy!

Haha, I assumed it's really his page because apparently that's Minwoo's real Facebook, so I don't think Minwoo would go around accepting fake Eric's as his son :P I was actually going to download it when I went back to Singapore last year (New Zealand has limited broadband, psh~) but then Megaupload got closed down & they're all MU links, nuuuu ;~; yeah, how could you tell? :P it's quite sad, I told myself to stop but I can't. >: Yay yay, thank you so much! :) It's already 2:14am here and I should be sleeping, but meh. It's the holidays :3 Thank you so much again! I shall go watch them now :-)

-edit-

omg I love that kissing one LOL you can totally tell Eric has many experiences in kissing + Hyesung's slap! LOL 

Guest battleuphoria

@teukiie: oh yeah, with megaupload being shut down, a lot of links are affected! i hope some good soul will reupload them, unless i find something in the cds i have here beside me. but then i have to go offline right now because i have to work tomorrow! how i hate waking up early and going to work. haha

i know! eric is definitely experienced. haha and hyesung and dongwan were about or actually, poked junjin and andy when junjin can't pass the card properly to andy, or should it be that andy can't accept the card properly from junjin. haha and minwoo actually stood up to watch what eric was doing to hyesung! haha

i edited my post above to add the clip where their showed their dorm. their morning routine... with the small cr. haha it's funny! i wonder if that's what they used to do when they were all living together or it was just a thought of plan when they were to show their dorm to the fans. haha

...and I was wondering what were some of their other good songs ^_^ (though I'm sure most of y'all would say "all"? xD)

1. How Do I Say (my most fave song of them)

2. Brand New album (all songs esp. Angel & All Of My)

3. Perfect Man

4. Gonna Be Alright

5. You're My Everything

6. Your Man

7. Highway Star

8. Sun In Our Hearts (Japanese)

9. Throw My Fist

10.Falling In Love

...... :D

Guest rj_1905

^ THanks for the update! I missed this one :D

Think I can help out a bit w/ the trans.

For the Jinnie one, I guess it's his Janstin (Junstin Jinberlake) nickname from IC haha~

For the second, Haha's referring to Minwoo's movie character name, Wontakie, from Wontak's Angel (which Haha and Minbong co-starred in) <3

ooh, thanks for the help! :) i was pretty sure with Janstin but "쩔어" kinda threw me off :P

@ battleuphoria - LOLs! thanks for the uploads! <3 the kissing one too! 

actually, i thought junjin was still "sucking" on the card that's why andy couldn't get it, and dongwan was like "u have to let go!" laugh.gif

i also found a longer ver of that clip here (sound and video is a little off sync though) 

that burp from Dongwan at about 1 min was EPIC. O.M.G!! poor junjin!! :P such a typical guy thing to do though sweatingbullets.gif

where did Minwoo disappear to for half of the time?

midnightgirl, on 08 April 2012 - 02:41 AM, said:

OMG, I used to walk around calling myself "Minwoo's wifey." My best friend and I used to fight over who would be able to have that status all the time in middle school. Now I just think back and laugh at how childish we were haha.

:mellow: ... I still do that.

anyhoo-- the dance version music video is super duper sexy. someone should make .gifs of all the sexiest moments. :rolleyes:

Guest midnightgirl

so the CEO of company junjin is signed under was arrested for sexual molestation and harassment of the singers and trainees... he also pushed/forced the trainees to rape other trainees..... it's sick.

i hope this doesn't affect junjin's activities in any way ;

Ugh, that is so sick and disturbing to hear. I'm glad the cops got him. Poor idols, they already have to work so hard... To have to endure things like that is just awful. Like you said, I hope this doesn't affect Junjin's or Shinhwa's activities... but it's better that someone like that got arrested so things like this won't happen again.

anyways...

Minwoo listed as Eric's father on Facebook?! HAHAHAHA! the things these guys do... if Hyesung had a facebook, I bet Eric would list him as his 'wife' lol!

Guest Lee Li

ROFL I think it has to do with a show they were in a while ago, where they picked who'd they'd like to have as their son. I think Minwoo picked Eric :D

Guest midnightgirl

Excuse this long post, but I thought it was important to get the message out. Please read this! (original post)

WAYS THAT FANS CAN SUPPORT SHINHWA

New revised list of Shinhwa Changjo: things-to-do that I compiled on how to support our guys with their marvelous comeback. Our oppas are only going to be promoting for another 2 weeks; let’s try and help them win these music shows while we can! If you already have Shinhwa’s 10th album or are not looking to spend money, just look at #2 - 5. Those are the things that can be done on a daily basis. Try and make it a habit to do these things while being online or whenever you’re not busy. #7 is done on Thursdays when M! Countdown is aired on Mnet and Shinhwa is on. Let’s support Shinhwa in anyway and every way that we can!

If anyone else has any more ways to help or any suggestions or would like me to take out their tutorials that I used, feel free to message me and I will gladly edit this list. Also, feel free to reblog this and post it where ever (on any Shinhwa site you want). Spread the word! Happy Shinhwaing everyone! :)

1. Purchasing their album

Synnara (Best site because purchases count 2x in K-charts)

- Here is a tutorial on how to purchase things from Synnara.

- Information about ordering through Synnarra

Kpoptown

Dvdheaven

- With and without poster

Yesasia

- With and without poster

2. Streaming the Venus MV online

- Stream Venus off of

- Play Venus off of TubeReplay. This site will replay the video on its own and each play counts toward the Youtube view count. You can have numerous windows open and just leave it on mute.

3. Voting for Shinhwa on online polls

- Mnet M! Countdown Online Polls -Log-in required. You can vote once per ID (Mnet account, twitter, facebook). You can vote up to 10 times per IP address with different IDs

- GomTV - Check the box next to Venus then click on last box in row to vote

- SportsSeoul - Scroll down a bit and click the star next to Venus Artist 신화.

- 2012 Sports Chosun Musician Power Ranking - Scroll down to the bottom of the list and click on Shinhwa’s Picture

4. Using Korean search engines to search 신화.

- Music shows take into consideration “public research/interest” into their

weekly chart rankings. So go search 신화 on these Korean websites:

- Bugs

- Dosirak/Olleh

- Nate

- Naver

- Melon

- Soribada (Korean site)

Remember to clear your cookies before every search.

5. Streaming Venus online

- Bugs.co.kr - Tutorial 1 and Tutorial 2 on streaming music on Bugs so that it actually counts (you need to be a member of the site for it to count). I think this is only available to those living in Korea; try and see if it works for you.

- Soribada - You need an account on the Korean Soribada website for streams to count. Tutorials on how to join Soribada, purchase a music card, and stream music so that it counts in music show charting.

Some notes about trial listening: Play the song until it is finished. Do not repeat the song on the same page. In other words, refresh or re-open the page to start another trial listen. Also, don’t leave comments on the websites.

No login tutorials for these following sites, so I am unsure whether or not streaming counts. It doesn’t hurt to try. You just have to click on these links.

- Melon - Select Venus, then click the headset button below the playlist

- Olleh

- Naver

6. Digital downloads to help Shinhwa

- Soribada (Eng) - International fans can purchase Venus and other Shinhwa songs on Soribada’s English website and it will count on music charts. It’s relatively easy and inexpensive. Tutorial on how to do so here: ShinhwaForever or here.

- Korean iTunes - Tutorial on how to make a Korean iTunes account, how to use Soribada on apple products and how to create a playlist in Apple Soribada app.

7. SMS Voting during Mnet M! Countdown

- SMS Texting on Cellphones: Text 신화 to +822566 or +8222566 (if first one doesn’t work) during the M! Countdown broadcast (6-7:30 PM KST). You MUST text in Hangul for it to count; romanizations won’t do anything. Duplicate votes do not count either so only send one SMS. This works for all countries if your mobile subscription allows international roaming. It will probably cost you to text if you’re living outside of Korea and don’t have an International texting plan (probably around $0.25-$0.99).

- Smartphone Apps: You can use free apps that will allow you to text internationally on your smartphone (iPhone, iPod Android, etc.) if your phone doesn’t. Sign up through email and you are assigned a number based on your area code. This app is only available to people within the contiguous U.S.; the app itself might or might not be available in your country. However, if you create a US iTunes account and download it from there it works.

- Online texting apps (free):

- Yahoo! Messenger: Supports SMS to international countries. Can be done via computer, iPod, iPhone, Android, etc. This is free.

- Textfree Web

- Slide SMS

- Searching Shinhwa: Another point to make: Streaming and searching 신화 on Mnet while M! Countdown is on air helps too. Real-time charts count for 5% of the M! Countdown rank.

Are they? they have performed in MNet and Music Bank last week and even Music Core.. the only music program they haven't performed at yet is Inkigayo..

I'm not sure either, but that's what I've been seeing people tweeting. Hmm...maybe it's a speculation? Something just seems fishy to me though.

I'm disgusted to hear what the OW CEO did. :crazy:

*sigh* so many obstacles for their comeback...if it's not political play then it's some fan war lol I just want some peace and a smooth sail haha.

Guest fresh

The Thanks edition arrived! It really is a mini versio of the limited edition except that in the group shot they are wearing silver/gray instead of the red. The lyrics are black instead of orange which is easier to read. And they added the title Move with Me. It was missing in the limited edition.

While I was at it, I bought the 9th, 2nd and 3rd albums as well. I used to have the 1st~7th, best album, 1st concert album, sm town albums, and M 2nd album first photobook and nude photobook but I didn't bring them with me when moving to Korea and now they are gone. T_T So I am trying to rebuild my collection but they are so hard to find. *tears*

m224353104.jpg

Picture of my re growing cd collection. The white one is the Thanks edition.

Guest UnknownIdiot

Sorry, but this question might have been asked already but are they planning to make a comeback or perform on Inkigayo at all? I was waiting for them during the past two shows but nothing. Is there something going on?

Archived