[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest emilee89

I know I am quite late on this, but does anybody have episode 1 of WIN WIN with subs? I just need part 4 and 5. All the links on youtube have been taken down. Thank you so muchhh. I've been dieing to watch this!!!

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today at 3pm is the start of the pre-order of the Thanks Edition of their 10th jib.

Does anybody know what's the difference of this edition with the limited edition one? From what I heard it's just the 70 page photobook, different logo and it's white.

Guest iisenaii

I'm an old Shinhwa fan and I seriously haven't posted here on soompi since maybe a couple years but they're totally bringing me back here. I just wanted to ask, WHY in the world weren't they on inkigayo today!!!!!!!!????? I've been searching nate and what not, and the only thing I've seen is that "there wasn't enough space" due to a lot of comebacks. REALLY? there has to be a more logical reason than that. I was just really clueless and a bit angry after seeing that and then realized maybe it was best that Hyesung and Andy get some rest. But regardless, anyone have any credible source to why they weren't on Inkigayo today?

Guest fresh

The thanks edition will be like the regular album. The photobook will be a mini version of the huge photobook in the limited edition. It also looks like the cover will be white. The price will be cheaper.

There is no official reason as to why shinhwa didn't appear on ingigayo. It doesn't seem like sbs has beef with shinhwa though because they appeared on the 8 o clock news and they will also appear on lee hyori's you and i. We'll just have to wait until next week.

Guest wasabii_soo

gaah, I hope there's nothing bad between SBS and Shinhwa because I really want them to get on Running Man ><

but then again, I prefer if Hyesung and Andy take some rest too due to their injuries :( Everytime I watch Shinhwa Broadcast and look at how they've been 'playing' & 'fighting', makes me so worried D: they are hilarious yes, but they are really going full force and I just hope that they don't get any more injuries ><

I've come across this video again (one that I've watched few years ago :D )

Watching this again makes me missing the good old entertainment shows Shinhwa were in. Watching this shows that Shinhwa didn't change a bit (a part from getting more handsome and hotter *___* )

The video dated long ago, I hope someone will make a similar video from their recent activites *_*

Shinhwa Tribute

Anyone know about the rating of shinhwa show

I really had a good time laughing its been a long time !!! Min woo is do creative !!! He made me laugh the most

But I enjoy watching ricsyung the most their unique relationship it's what made me root for them

Watching the show made me miss the healthy shinhwa so much .... They are so energetic !!!

Hyesunf n Andy pls get well soon

Guest dnvinux

Alright Ladies and Gents, I am here to announce that I'm a new convert.

lol

but yeah, I heard about Shinhwa after I got into kpop a few years back but never gotten round to know more about them.

Now they're back, with this massive comeback, I've watched all the live performances and I must say they are pretty good.

I mean, they just simply prove my view that mature charismatic men are just soooo much better than young teenagers lol (no offence intended)

I'm now trying to go through all their past shows and things (leaving me with no sleep and no work done yet again).

I'm turning more orange day by day!!! =P

Guest indianbread

Hi everyone! Hopefully with Shinhwa's return fans will start returning to forums and spazzing too :) There's no such thing as too old for fangirling I say :) I've been a Shinhwa fan since 2003 when I was still in high school. Watching the broadcast and listening to their new album is making me fall in love with them all over again. They are so comfortable with each other and so in sync. Sungie's voice is still as sweet and powerful as ever *Swoon* *goes and digs up all their past albums*

You can also watch the first broadcast with subs here:

http://shiareagy.tum...aming-idws-done

Edit: @dnvinux: X-Men and Love Letter with Shinhwa are a must watch! They are so natural and pro at variety shows :D Luckily now shows with subs are readily available. Back in the day I watched most things unsubbed but they were still so funny. You'll be occupied for weeks just watching their variety appearances though - they were on a lot! 

Guest battleuphoria

hmmm, don't know exactly where to find that but http://shinhwaglish.blogspot.com/ would be a good place to check. It might also be on crystalis's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/crystalis0324. good luck trying to find that!

hi, thank you for providing some place where i can find the subbed version of all about shinhwa. i actually do have them in chinese sub but my chinese is not that good for me to catch up real fast on what they are saying. the blogspot given has some clips of it english subbed, so thank you very much for providing that.

Hi everyone! Hopefully with Shinhwa's return fans will start returning to forums and spazzing too :) There's no such thing as too old for fangirling I say :) I've been a Shinhwa fan since 2003 when I was still in high school. Watching the broadcast and listening to their new album is making me fall in love with them all over again. They are so comfortable with each other and so in sync. Sungie's voice is still as sweet and powerful as ever *Swoon* *goes and digs up all their past albums*

You can also watch the first broadcast with subs here:

http://shiareagy.tum...aming-idws-done

Edit: @dnvinux: X-Men and Love Letter with Shinhwa are a must watch! They are so natural and pro at variety shows :D Luckily now shows with subs are readily available. Back in the day I watched most things unsubbed but they were still so funny. You'll be occupied for weeks just watching their variety appearances though - they were on a lot! 

totally agree! i am also hoping that with shinhwa's big come back, the fans who used to spazz here will come back as well and start rocking this thread. i have been with soompi shinhwa thread i think from back in 2003-2004 (was still in high school, wow it's been 8 years) and i was active the whole day for those years until they went on to their solo activities. i actually remember being the top poster for the old shinhwa thread (back then my username was cherilyn08). it's nice seeing familiar names popping out and i hope we all get to know each other again.

as for the x-man and love letter, honestly, those are classics! i can keep on watching them all over again and never fail to laugh. shinhwa being pros at variety shows is actually an understatement for me, i think i would describe them as living the variety life! although we know they have had many rough times especially when they just started, it's nice to look back at those moments and make me realize how shinhwa became part of my life and how they have inspired people! i am very happy when i see groups i like such as super junior and 2pm talk about shinhwa - it's something that really really makes me smile like crazy.

---

i cannot wait to finish watching the first episode of shinhwa broadcast. i am only up til part 4 and my laughter could not be contained anymore. they really do have those witty comments once in a while and seeing them altogether is just different. i can't imagine what my reaction would be if my dream of seeing them perform on a concert would come true - tears of joy maybe?

i want to read each and every comment on this thread, and i know i can't because of my busy real life now, this makes me miss my school life where i could take up every post and reply to most of them and be a regular on the thread. i would try my best to interact with all fans here in this thread because this makes me feel at home. i haven't been doing this for the past 2 years and i hope i still have what it takes to fan girl. :D age catches up. hahahahaha

Alright Ladies and Gents, I am here to announce that I'm a new convert.

lol

but yeah, I heard about Shinhwa after I got into kpop a few years back but never gotten round to know more about them.

Now they're back, with this massive comeback, I've watched all the live performances and I must say they are pretty good.

I mean, they just simply prove my view that mature charismatic men are just soooo much better than young teenagers lol (no offence intended)

I'm now trying to go through all their past shows and things (leaving me with no sleep and no work done yet again).

I'm turning more orange day by day!!! =P

WELCOME!! :D *throws orange confetti*

Glad to know Shinhwa is still able to convert people! :) Don't worry, I'm on the same boat with my work and I think I've killed our internet usage for this month. :vicx:

Guest indianbread

totally agree! i am also hoping that with shinhwa's big come back, the fans who used to spazz here will come back as well and start rocking this thread. i have been with soompi shinhwa thread i think from back in 2003-2004 (was still in high school, wow it's been 8 years) and i was active the whole day for those years until they went on to their solo activities. i actually remember being the top poster for the old shinhwa thread (back then my username was cherilyn08). it's nice seeing familiar names popping out and i hope we all get to know each other again.

OMG hi!!! Cherilyn08 I remember you! I used to go by the nickname 'blueberries' here on soompi and shinhwa sarang before soompi crashed. I also ran a shinhwa fansite called  'Soul' with my friend (who is still a shinhwa fan now too XD) back in the day. Ah....good memories :D Yes fangirling is very time consuming. My Shinhwa fansite died as soon as I entered uni. At the moment I follow Big Bang and Shinhwa and I barely have time to catch up on news/vids for both groups with full time work and life. I don't know how some people can stan over 5 different groups when i'm already exhausted with 2 haha.

Wow so happy to bump into and reconnect with fellow SHCJ. Hope more SHCJ from back then will emerge soon, and new fans will post too. Let's bring this thread alive guys! PS I had a look at shinhwachangjo.net - glad it's still there but a bit too quiet :( 

Guest kawaii30ph

i guess im so so late..just heard about their come back.. its nice to see them perform again. i was like " where's hyesung?" i did alot of browsing here. now, i have alot of catch up to do...

Guest iisenaii

tetsuya - couldn't vote on mnet but voted for them on the other two! (:

looks like they're #1 on gomtv and sports seoul! let's keep them there kuz that's where they belong!!!

i preordered the special edition, which is a relief since I missed out on getting the limited edition.

A little sad about that still.

And i have no idea why Shinhwa is not coming out on inkigayo. I really hoped they would perform there, since i think inkigayo has the best quality out of the three.

and vanessa1988 , I was there for Shinhwa at the HB in 2008 too.

I had the opportunity to meet 6/6 but i missed out on it by like five minutes. TT_T

forever will regret it.

but i did end up meeting with Eric, so that was good ^^

Shinhwa's official youtube just posted a come back greeting video!

SHINHWA Come Back Greeting Interview

cr: Shinhwacompany YT

LOLs at Eric and Dongwan xD

Also, just wondering, anyone knows who was the 2nd to sing in "On the Road"? The one who sang the line "하루가 참 길 때가 있고"...

I was totally laughing at Dongwan and Eric at the end. :D Dongwan's face is so funny! They still act like kids despite the age. Oh well, age is just a number and being young is an attitude.

I'm so glad that these guys are back. I've watched their performances and I am still amazed with Sungie's superb vocals on HURTS. Dae bak perf from them! I also loved Venus' choreo. It was the Bomb! ;)

Archived