[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Shinhwa haven't lost their touch!! the album is seriously beautiful and perfect :wub: On The Road is my favorite track so far ♥ also replaying Breathin & Re-Love like crazy. Venus is really catchy! can't wait for the live stages.

I'm hooked with Breathin' from the 1st round... still on my top 3 after Hurts & Venus :) Also love On the Road, Welcome & Stay

I'm currently listening to Shinhwa's album. So far...awesomeness! I'm very satisfied with their album because I actually like all of the songs. Andy's gotten a lot better with his rapping and I was quite shocked, because I couldn't recognize his voice :P. I was like: "Who's this sexy rapper? Eric? No. Jinnie? No, his rapping is distinct because of his voice. OH. Andy!" Our Andy's sounding more and more mature by the moment ^_^ .

My favorite song is "On the Road." "Stay" is my second, but it would've been better if it was a slow song.

Junjin's rap has improves a lot as well as his vocal. I have trouble distingushing is if it's Eric & Junjin rapping at certain parts too :)

Shinhwa "VENUS" All-Kill

Thanks for sharing the caps. I'm glad it's going well :)

*Squeals* My album arrived today! Although I live in Korea I didn't expect it to arrive so fast.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I don't want to spoil what's inside of the photo book but letme just say that they never looked better. I'm spazzing like a lil girl here lol

looks exquiste, can't wait to get my hands on it :)

First of all, kudos to KBS for releasing Shinhwa's Win Win episodes WITH ENGLISH SUBS. Yeahhhhh :D

It's on KBSWorld already? You have dl link by chance? :)

@samshiku can you stream on melon? I'm itching to do something but can't and it frustrates me....

It's so friggin hard to support your singers nowadays. I remember the good old days when all you had to do was buy the album. Nowadays, streaming and downloads are more important. grrrr But I am trying my best and streaming Shinhwa songs every hour when I am at home.

Agree! And I think the fans (specially overseas) are still not having the habbit of streaming & downloading on k-music sites to help them chart & win at performances.....

Would you mind explaing if there's any thing we can do to help? Cus all I know for now is DL on Soribada & stream the songs on Soribada k-site...

Can you buy songs from soribada. com yet? I don't think there download links work.

I just heard the DL for Soribada English site are up now so you can go dl now, I just did :)

Please support the artists and buy the album/songs here

Soribada: http://kpop.soribada.com/En/Artist/album.php?AID=AK002080&TID=KA0047011

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-return/id513171595

Chance to win an autographed of THE RETURN

See details here >> http://www.gurupop.net/event/promotion.gre.php?event=8&code=67757275706f7031373138

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miyu_07

first time to post in this thread and after listening to the album,

I can say for the first time that i like all the songs in a korean album even though I am a huge fan of other idol groups..

Now i want the english translations of the songs..

Guest rice_baby

First of all, kudos to KBS for releasing Shinhwa's Win Win episodes WITH ENGLISH SUBS. Yeahhhhh :D

Can someone post the link? I can't seem to be able to find it on youtube. Please & thank you!

I searched for their album on itunes yesterday but it wasn't available yet. Finally purchased it today. Yay! I'm still going to order their physical cd.

Guest Clah_Kyo

MNet's Pick 10th Album Release

CREDIT: MNet Special Shinhwa Page + Shinbiz.com/forums (infiniti512)

OMG... thanks...I felt a lack of new photoshoots.wub.gif

That is so awesome, thank you for all the sceencaps + kdw tumblr ;D Not only Venus is a great song, but the whole album so i hope ill get to see some of their other songs on the chart as well ;D

*Squeals* My album arrived today! Although I live in Korea I didn't expect it to arrive so fast.

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

I don't want to spoil what's inside of the photo book but letme just say that they never looked better. I'm spazzing like a lil girl here lol

AHH, so lucky, i cant wait til mine arrives, it sucks to be living in the U.S right now. I have to probably wait a week for me to have my hands on it! LOL The cover looks amazing already! SO EXCITED just by looking at your pics [:

kpopchild, thank you for the pics! i am like drooling over the pics xD so... HANDSOME!

Guest lenakeem

just bought their album on itunes, and my real copy is on its way in the mail hopefully!!!

i literally think every single one of their tracks on their album has potential to be their title track.

every single of those songs are totally catchy and perfect...this is all too overwhelming hahaha.

Guest bluecheese

Wait, where?! Can you provide a link?

Thanks

Is "Shinhwa Broadcast" ep 1 subbed yet? What day does the show air? 

Yes, it is currently being subbed. It airs every Saturday. So...TOMORROW! :lol:

Agree! And I think the fans (specially overseas) are still not having the habbit of streaming & downloading on k-music sites to help them chart & win at performances.....

Would you mind explaing if there's any thing we can do to help? Cus all I know for now is DL on Soribada & stream the songs on Soribada k-site...

Yeah, I honestly want to help them out but this language barrier kind of confuses me. They're dropping on some charts like Melon, Daum and Mnet : ( Wish I had gotten some Korean classes now haha is there a tutorial for soribada streaming perhaps? I mean, I got/waiting for the hard copy, but I want the digital copy too. Thinking of buying the digitial album on iTunes but then I don't know if counts for them cause I'm not sure if K-sites use iTunes a lot compare to others? If there's other choices that's better for the guys, I think I'd opt for that...

On the other hand, I read this review for Shinhwa's The Return album and I thought it did a good in-depth review. Also really nice to see people who previously don't know about Shinhwa getting more interested in them and enjoying the album too : )

I can't believe The Return concert is today. I'm really jealous of people who are able to attend. If only I wasn't stuck at school, I'd buy myself a ticket and fly over without a second thought. I'm excited for the people who's attending though. They're gonna have so much fun with Shinhwa. They're probably going to see the Venus music video AND see Shinhwa perform it live first hand!

Btw, Shinhwa is scheduled to have their Music Bank comeback next week on March 30th.

Um, if anyone needs....

Win Win Part 1 of Shinhwa Special (Eng Sub)

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpl944_engsubs-120313-kbs2-win-win-1-5_shortfilms

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpn09l_engsubs-120313-kbs2-win-win-2-5_shortfilms

Part 3: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmtse_engsubs-120313-kbs2-win-win-3-5_shortfilms

Part 4: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpngw9_engsubs-120313-kbs2-win-win-4-5_shortfilms

Part 5: n/a

This person is subbing part 2 of the Shinhwa Special: Link

listening to their album right now and i have really got to say that I LOVE IT! :)

it's totally different from the past styles of music they have had, but it also has the shinhwa feel to it you know?

thanks for uploading the links to WIN WIN subbed!! and thanks to the ones who subbed it of course :)

thanks kpopchild for sharing those pictures!! oh my... time to free some space on my hard drive!!, -saves all those pictures-

Guest LittlePinky82

Yes, it is currently being subbed. It airs every Saturday. So...TOMORROW! :lol: 
<br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; ">

Ah okay. I wasn't sure what day it was. I finished the episode raw and it was really cute. I enjoyed it and I think I'm gonna like this show haha. I wonder what's gonna happen this next episode. 

Love the pics of the guys. So handsome. <3 

Oh and don't forget you guys when the mv comes out to request them on eatyourkimchi.com 

at kpopchild, thanks for the photos :wub: :wub:

just bought their album on itunes, and my real copy is on its way in the mail hopefully!!!

i literally think every single one of their tracks on their album has potential to be their title track.

every single of those songs are totally catchy and perfect...this is all too overwhelming hahaha.

me too me too.... I pre-order my album, hope it's on its way to me now but yeah I bought the whole album again on iTunes & Soribada again.... damn, it's been 4 long year and if I can't go to their concert, I'll spend it on their songs hahaha beside, such great album, I can't help not to :D :D :D

Yeah, I honestly want to help them out but this language barrier kind of confuses me. They're dropping on some charts like Melon, Daum and Mnet : ( Wish I had gotten some Korean classes now haha is there a tutorial for soribada streaming perhaps? I mean, I got/waiting for the hard copy, but I want the digital copy too. Thinking of buying the digitial album on iTunes but then I don't know if counts for them cause I'm not sure if K-sites use iTunes a lot compare to others? If there's other choices that's better for the guys, I think I'd opt for that...

On the other hand, I read this review for Shinhwa's The Return album and I thought it did a good in-depth review. Also really nice to see people who previously don't know about Shinhwa getting more interested in them and enjoying the album too : )

I can't believe The Return concert is today. I'm really jealous of people who are able to attend. If only I wasn't stuck at school, I'd buy myself a ticket and fly over without a second thought. I'm excited for the people who's attending though. They're gonna have so much fun with Shinhwa. They're probably going to see the Venus music video AND see Shinhwa perform it live first hand!

Btw, Shinhwa is scheduled to have their Music Bank comeback next week on March 30th.

Um, if anyone needs....

Win Win Part 1 of Shinhwa Special (Eng Sub)

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpl944_engsubs-120313-kbs2-win-win-1-5_shortfilms

Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpn09l_engsubs-120313-kbs2-win-win-2-5_shortfilms

Part 3: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpmtse_engsubs-120313-kbs2-win-win-3-5_shortfilms

Part 4 & 5 is not up yet.

This person is subbing part 2 of the Shinhwa Special: Link

CAN I TELEPORT US TO SEOUL NOW??? :( :( I just saw on my t-list, she said it's still #1 except for Daum. I don't have access to those sites or know how to check it at all.... I hear except for Soribada, overseas can't sign up for other K-sites :huh:

Thanks for sharing the reviews, I love that it's a little more in-depth than some others (still good reviews) I've seen. DramaFever also has a review for this album as well http://blog.dramafever.com/2012/03/legends-i-tell-you-shinhwas-the-return-reviewed/comment-page-1/#comment-56565

watch out young idols....the legend is back..!!..haha..i cant help myself from laughing when i watch them in WW. its great to see them again:D

You should watch their Shinhwa Broadcast too, I LMAOO even watching it without sub

I really wish they would release the mv already. I am DYING to see it! XD

Shinhwacompany tweeted on Friday night that the MV is to be released next week... I think it makes sense cus I heard it will be shown at the concert.... lucky folk get to experience this 1st hands

Remember buying it on iTunes to support them http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-return/id513171595

Archived