Guest lenakeem

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akjoson

honestly i'm more excited about shinhwa's comeback than christmas this year XD

everyday all i have in mind is shinhwa and all the songs i play are mostly theirs.

shinhwa fighting!! :D

Guest sinoboo

OMG.... We are so close to a SHINHWA COMEBACK.... junjin came back today, only minwoo is left now....

excited much... hopefully the thread starts moving quickly soon

Minwoo is the only one left. Just need February to come and then the epic comeback in March!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sinoboo

Quick update for you guys!

-

Open World Holds Successful Family Concert in Japan

[Omit: Irrelevant]

Jun Jin jumped onstage and sang his dance song 'Hey Ya', then said "I'm meeting you for the first time in a long time," and "I think the thing you'll be the most curious about will be news about Shinhwa, but next year when all the Shinhwa members are released, we plan to become active soon so please look forward to it."

Source: Segye Ilbo

Credits: orisic @ shinhwa.biz

-

The anticipating is building up! Shinhwa fans, please return to this thread and start supporting! =D

Guys & Gals!!

Shinchang in Singapore are taking a survey/poll for Shinhwa concert in Singapore.

Please participate and spread the words every where you can. As long as you plan to go to Singapore, of course you can participate if you're in the neighboring countries or even on the other side of the globe :lol:

CHECK IT OUT!!! >>> http://shinhwaforeversf.blogspot.com/2011/11/hello-few-of-us-are-considering-to-try.html?spref=tw

Guest sinoboo

Guys & Gals!!

Shinchang in Singapore are taking a survey/poll for Shinhwa concert in Singapore.  

Please participate and spread the words every where you can.  As long as you plan to go to Singapore, of course you can participate if you're in the neighboring countries or even on the other side of the globe  :lol:

CHECK IT OUT!!! >>> http://shinhwaforeve...y.html?spref=tw

Thanks for posting this! I will spread the word on this poll for other SHCJ fans to see.

Guys & Gals!!

Please participate and spread the words every where you can. As long as you plan to go to Singapore, of course you can participate if you're in the neighboring countries or even on the other side of the globe :lol:

CHECK IT OUT!!! >>> http://shinhwaforeversf.blogspot.com/2011/11/hello-few-of-us-are-considering-to-try.html?spref=tw

Done! :D Thanks for spreading the word.

Guest LittlePinky82

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I've liked Shinhwa since I first saw them with Babyvox on a trip to North Korea (awkward). I loved "Perfect Man." I never really followed Kpop back in the day just Babyvox on Babyvox only forums.  But yeah I've seen them before with Babyvox and had no idea who they were but cute boys lol. I guess you could say I've been a casual fan for eight yrs now (how long I've liked Babyvox and Kpop).  I'm so excited for their reunion next year! 

• 2 weeks later...

One question: anyone in US going to Seoul next year to watch their reunion concert?

Not from the states, but i'll be going to Seoul to watch their reunion concert.

I'm probably planning to go there from 19-31 March.

Just hoping the concert date falls within those dates, otherwise i've no idea what am i gonna do. Buy another ticket? hahaaa

Anyone from Singapore planning to fly over too?

Okie folks there have been a few update on ShinCom and last night was full of activities & updates from many parties... :D

It also happened to be 100 days to Shinhwa 14th Anniversary when for ShinCom meeting, coincident? :D :D

[11.12.09] Shinhwa 1st Practice Session!

:wub: :wub:

n9inr.jpg

Source: Liveworks CEO Twitter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[11.12.14] Liveworks CEO Lee Jang Eon Twitter Update

허그데이가 뭔가요? ㅎ

What is "Hug Day"? ㅎ

RW.jpg

Source: Lee Jang Eon Twitter

Credit: Shinhwa Nation

[11.12.14] Minwoo’s Facebook status/photo update: Power failure during Shinhwa meeting

Status update 1: 신화회의하러 고깃집에 왔는데 정전이다 헐~ 깜깜해 배고픈데ㅠ 무섭게 앤디야 ~~~~손잡자!

Came to a restaurant for a Shinhwa meeting but there’s a power failure *gasp* It’s dark and I’m hungry ㅠ It’s scary… Andy yah~~~~ Hold my hand!

Status update 2: 불켜졌다~~~~~^^!!!!

The lights are on~~~~~^^!!!!

Shincom_CEO_Lee.jpg

Credits: Minwoo’s FB page + Absolut Shinhwa

[11.12.14] Eric’s Facebook video update (taken during the blackout)

Direct link: http://www.viddler.com/explore/sumi0216/videos/49/

If direct video link doesn't work go here >> http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/11-12-14-erics-facebook-video-update-taken-during-the-blackout/

Rough Translations

Dongwan was 'ranting' a bit about the Korean electricity and the members kept tell him to shut up lol

Around 1:05

Eric was recommending some flash light apps to Liveworks CEO Lee Jang Eon.

At 1:42

Dongwan asks Eric when is he going to film till. Eric said he will film till the lights are on.

Around 1:50

Eric: Even there is no light, give us food to eat too.

Dongwan: give us some candles.

Minwoo: They must be doing some events that’s why the lights are off.

Dongwan: Give us the cake.

Eric: SNSD can come out now too. Faster come out.

DJunjin: Shin Hye Sung faster come out.

Dongwan: *sing birthday song*

Minwoo: When you want to film till?

Eric: I can’t find the button to press

Credits: Eric’s FB page

Video: re-upped by Absolut Shinhwa

Trans: Allaboutshinhwa @ twitter

[11.12.14] Liveworks CEO Twitpic update: One of the best dance choreographies in K-pop history

얼마전 만난 한 음악전문방송 PD분이 역대 대한민국 댄스곡중 최고의 안무로 두곡을 생각하는데 그중 하나가 바로 이곡이라고 하셨다^^

Some time back I met the PD of a music program, who said that he can think of two songs when it comes to the best choreography in the history of K-pop dance songs, and this is one of it^^

agpapdpcmaabq8b1.jpg

Credits: @liveworks + Absolut Shinhwa

Guest angel2nyt

Rough Translations

Dongwan was 'ranting' a bit about the Korean electricity and the members kept tell him to shut up lol

Around 1:05

Eric was recommending some flash light apps to Liveworks CEO Lee Jang Eon.

At 1:42

Dongwan asks Eric when is he going to film till. Eric said he will film till the lights are on.

Eric: Even there is no light, give us food to eat too.

Dongwan: give us some candles.

Minwoo: They must be doing some events that’s why the lights are off.

Dongwan: Give us the cake.

Eric: SNSD can come out now too. Faster come out.

DJunjin: Shin Hye Sung faster come out.

Dongwan: *sing birthday song*

Minwoo: When you want to film till?

Eric: I can’t find the button to press

HILARIOUS. These guys never change haha

HILARIOUS. These guys never change haha

hahaha yeah I laugh hard even not understand the convo XDD

Another translation of the vid.... the important part here is Minwoo's discharge date. Mark your calendar it's MARCH 02!!!

Partial translations of Eric’s Facebook video of the blackout

The front bit mainly consists of Eric getting everyone to say hi to the camera, and highly recommending a flashlight app to the Liveworks CEO, saying something like it will be of the greatest help to him in his life… And then Dongwan also talks about the energy/power situation in Korea…

Eric: Even if there’s no light give us our food

DW: Please give us candles first!

MW: Don’t you know? There’s an event, that’s why it’s like this

DW: Please give us the cake!

Eric: SNSD you can come out now, come out!

DW: *sings birthday song*

MW: How long more are you going to record this for?

Eric: I can’t find the button

Around 3:50

LW CEO: When are you getting discharged?

MW: Me? 2 March

LW CEO: Delayed again?

MW: It was supposed to be 3 March.

LW CEO: Wasn’t it supposed to be 17 Feb?

Eric: Looks like we should end here. Doesn’t look like the lights are going to come on. Let’s wrap things up

DW: Because there’s no power today we’ll go to the practice studio, thank you everyone.

Translation by: Absolut Shinhwa

Not from the states, but i'll be going to Seoul to watch their reunion concert.

I'm probably planning to go there from 19-31 March.

Just hoping the concert date falls within those dates, otherwise i've no idea what am i gonna do. Buy another ticket? hahaaa

Anyone from Singapore planning to fly over too?

Actually, i want to! Unfortunately, due to my last exam i couldn't help! :'( Have they confirmed the concert date? When is it?

Archived