[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA<3

I feel so proud for being a fan of such an amazing band alongside just as amazing fans! :)

The mythology will last forever! :)

P.S The shinhwa tweets are so cool! Been reading them for a while, I can't sleep since I want to keep reading and new tweets just keep coming in.

-edit-

I swear I didn't see hazrinaer's post before I posted! Haha great fans think alike? xD

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muze.

In Korea time, it is Shinhwa's 13th anniversary (March 24, 2011).

I cannot describe the immense respect and support I have for Shinhwa.

These guys truly are legends that need to be recognized more in the music industry.

Of course, we will have to wait until they make their official comeback next year.

In short, CONGRATULATIONS SHINHWA on your incredible journey of 13 years and for more to come.

FIGHTING!

Guest infinityyy

Didn't get a chance to come here yesterday for Shinhwa's 13th year anniversary (KST) but I'm here today! teehehe.

Happy 13 years, Shinhwa! Year 2012 is so close.. the comeback we've all been waiting for! And the concert I've been wanting to go for YEARS now. I'm finally old/mature enough to travel to another country! SO YAY SHINHWA! Come back in 2012 SOON!!!

Guest jolsshi

HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY TO SHINHWA!!!!!!

i miss seeing the 6 of them performing on stage together!

cant wait for 2012 to come and the big re-unite!!!

i love you SHINHWA!

Guest Nekka

it's been a long time since i came here but Today is a special day!!!

it's SHINHWA's 13th anniversary!!

Oh i miss them so much SHINHWA CHANGJO aja aja fighting!!

TBH, i always lurk on this thread but every time when it comes to March 24. I will come and wish our amazing SHINHWA a happy 13TH ANNIVERSARY! <3 We've been through so much with these guys and shinhwa will always be a legend. I can't wait til 2012. Thats when we know we'll see all 6 of them on stage again!

HAPPY 13TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWAAAAAAAA <3

Guest rose_liana

HAPPY 13th SHINHWA ANNIVERSARY TO ALL!!!

its really amazing that they're still being together, without disbanding and without changing any of the members!!

the stick together as 6 from the beginning till now~

i'm really proud to be a Shinhwa fan! being a Shinhwa Changjo! they're best role model for me especially in term of friendship :)

[11.03.24] Minwoo’s Cyworld minihompy: Diary update

The memories of this day back in 1998 continue on even now.

That’s all because of Shinhwa.

Compared to the actual performance, we put in more effort for the rehearsal..

It was the first time that I’ve ever seen the red camera light..

Not being able to fall asleep even at dawn, and everyone’s excitement..

The memories from that time are still fresh in my memory.

To our fans “SHINHWA CHANGJO” who have given us love all this time

And who will continue to support us

Since today’s our day, let’s thank and congratulate one another from the bottom of our hearts~

Today is the day that I’m going to meet the members ^^

I will also celebrate with a heart full of gratitude, and I miss the orange color even more, more, more today!

The birthday of the 13-year-old Shinhwa and the orange princesses… (Survival report completed!!)

Credits: Minwoo’s Cyworld + Absolut Shinhwa

And as Minwoo said, they did meeting up!

w00t.gifw00t.gif

dsc4462r.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

TEEN TOP celebrates Shinhwa’s 13th anniversary

2011032510354016816_1.jpg

On March 24th, TEEN TOP uploaded a photo of themselves giving a deep bow on the floor in honor of the 13th anniversary of their seniors/mentors, Shinhwa.

The boys wrote, “Shinhwa seniors, congratulations on your 13th anniversary! We’ll make sure to work just as hard as you! (Cheonji), Totally, daebaaaaaak congratulations ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (Changjo), Us TEEN TOP will work hard for just as long too ^o^ (Ricky).”

Shinhwa debuted on March 24th, 1998 and have become the longest-lasting idol group in Korea with a career boasting an astounding 13 years.

Netizens commented, “The juniors are so cute for making sure to celebrate their seniors 13th anniversary,” “I hope TEEN TOP lasts long like Shinhwa!,” and “I feel nostalgic back to Shinhwa’s debut days whenever I see TEEN TOP.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/teen-top-celebrates-shinhwas-13th-anniversary

Guest 80slitenite

HAPPY 13TH TO SHINHWA AND ALL OF YOU!^^

2012! GO! GO! GO! EPIC YEAR!

Pic spam time!

credit Baidu

Please no hotlinking. Ssankyuu.

2czt3e0.jpg2vl15xi.jpgyjvdk.jpg2dkihyw.jpg21lpmq0.jpg21amuls.jpg

2hrjozq.jpgpvtzs.jpg5y59c9.jpgn5ikg5.jpg5ulf6x.jpg2na3e3l.jpg

2rwb414.jpg5we5wl.jpgim5e7r.jpg34eeybs.jpgs6k61k.jpg316tgk1.jpg

Guest 80slitenite

Anyone in the mood for some Shinhwa fanfics?^^

http://timevault.wordpress.com/library/279-2/

Thanks to fancracked who pretty much did all of that. Just amazing.

Anyone have a fav Shinhwa fanfic?

Ah! The Shinhwa fanfic that was supposedly turned into a drama (without permission) has been translated. Someone told me its almost 400 pages. haha I think I'll try it out. hehe

^ oo I loved all of those fics as well!! To add on ^^v I enjoyed Cinderella but the slippers were never mine by angel_jj, By Heart, By Soul by kpopchild, and the TF's TOY and Glass Slippers ^^; 49 days was really lovely as well! <333333

-- there was a fic that was never finished called Just Because that I wish I could find again... I really loved it. And Eyes of Stone. )*: (Actually, I have Eyes of Stone, but I wish it had been finished before the crash >____<;;v)

hi there my fellow shjc~

just finished watching 'TAXI' with dong wan as a guest. do you guys know who are the 2 female celebrities that dong wan previously dated?curious..he3

the host asked him to just mention their names.but dong wan refused bcoz those 2 ladies already married.

cant wait for the 2012 comeback :lol::w00t:

Archived