[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest lenakeem

For the past couple days I've been really sick and all i have been doing is watching old shinhwa youtube videos. and it made me so sad. I've seen recent shows where only one of the member is present, and i cannot wait until all 6 of them can reunite onto one stage again. Seriously, they are like no other boyband around, their brotherhood can not be duplicated and i miss them so much it breaks my heart. Its nice to see dongwan back in shows, but that just makes me want all 6 of them back together. Seriously, i love 2pm big bang and all these new boybands, but none of them can do it like shinhwa </3 ughh i cant wait til the day they get back together, thanks for listenting to me ramble. I was skyping with my boyfriend and watching old shinhwa videos and he was getting ticked off cause i wasnt paying attention to him and i told him "a girl cant ever forget her first love" ahaha. Shinhwa will always and forever be my first love <3.

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH43.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH42.jpg

PersonalHistoriesDVDSH35.jpg

i miss these goofs ):

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ omg i was watching old shinhwa videos too! i was watching happy together and i seriously died laughing when they were introducing themselves!! XD ahhh, good times! they are so humorous which makes me miss them really much! ;__; even though dongwan was on strong heart by himself, i still had a few good laughs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I46WKziakLY

i laughed so hard when watching this! they always seem to have a great time when they are near each other XD omgggg, how much i miss them!!!! DX

Guest adikkeluangman

TEEN TOP attends Eric’s birthday party fan meet in place of Andy

On February 20th, TEEN TOP attended Shinhwa’s Eric’s birthday party fan meet in place of their CEO and Eric’s groupmate, Andy.

The group made a unique appearance that put the three Shinhwa members, Eric, Kim Dong Wan, and Lee Min Woo, as well as 2,000 of their fans, in a fit of laughter by putting Ricky in an Andy mask.

The group also presented a handmade frame of pictures from Shinhwa’s debut as Eric’s birthday present, and performed their legendary track, “Eusha Eusha.“ They declared, “We’ll be working hard to protect our friendship like our Shinhwa seniors.”

Eric replied, “I’ve watched over them ever since the group’s preparation stages, but every day they improve and make me feel more affectionate towards them. Thank you for coming and making this event shine that much more.”

Kim Dong Wan added, “You are all doing so well even now, but I feel jealous that Andy only loves TEEN TOP.” Lee Min Woo continued, “People that I only saw through the TV are here today. They’re such lovely juniors. If you work as hard as your legs will break, you can become like Shinhwa too.”

Through their official Twitter account, TEEN TOP wrote, “We attended Eric hyung’s birthday party. How is this picture, Minwoo hyung took it for us.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/teen-top-attends-erics-birthday-party-fan-meet-in-place-of-andy

Guest adikkeluangman

Having been raised by one of K-pop’s most legendary groups, Shinhwa, TEEN TOP chose Shinhwa as their role models. “We want to maintain our friendship for a very long time, just like our Shinhwa seniors. Sometimes we want to be like Minwoo-senior, but most of all we want to be like Andy-hyung; we love Andy the most (laughter). He monitors for us and gives us a lot of advice on what he thinks is good or bad.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/teen-top-on-12-hour-rehearsals-their-rivalry-with-infinite-and-missing-school

Kim Dong Wan admits he went under the knife

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan confessed that he had plastic surgery!

On this week’s broadcast of SBS’s “Strong Heart”, Kim Dong Wan revealed a behind-the-scenes story that took place before Shinhwa’s debut.

The star explained, “Usually, before a debut, the company takes profile pictures to see how you look (on camera). When CEO Lee Soo Man saw my profile pictures, he said something to me.”

Kim Dong Wan continued, “CEO Lee Soo Man said, ‘Your nose looks weird. I’ll give you a present.’ And with that, he gave me a new nose.”

Laughing, the star concluded, “Before the surgery, I had a really big nose. I think he didn’t like it because he saw the side profile of my nose. It looked okay from the front view.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-dongwan-admits-he-went-under-the-knife

Kim Dong Wan reveals hilarious pictures of Eric

Ever wonder if Eric was a closet goofball? Well his groupmate, Kim Dong Wan, has unveiled some droll pictures of how Eric spends his free time.

On the most recent episode of SBS’s “Strong Heart“, Dong Wan (who guested on the show) was asked, “How are all the Shinhwa members doing?“. Dong Wan replied, “They are all doing fine. Eric and I contact each other often. Also, Eric sends each of the members pictures of himself that he took.”

With that, he revealed some of Eric’s hilarious pictures. Fans cracked up as they got to see a goofy side to the star; Eric is known for being quite masculine and cool in front of a camera, so it was a treat for many to glimpse his eccentric moments.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/kim-dongwan-reveals-hilarious-pictures-of-eric

Guest muze.

Dongwan has officially revealed on Strong Heart that Shinhwa will (must) make a comeback in 2012!

Get ready SHCJ'ers for the best year of your lives! =D

Well we already knew he got his nose fixed, it ain't surprising. Plus it's only a little tweek in his nose, I wouldn't call that plastic surgery. :sweatingbullets: I wanna see the rest of Strong Heart!!

it has been a long time since i last visited here!! not that long acutally!! i always visit as a silent lurker!!

hay!! i'm really glad to hear lots of news about Shinhwa!!

i'm excited about the 2012 comeback!!

yay!! must save up!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Dong Wan predicts Shinhwa will have their comeback in 2012

Singer Kim Dong Wan recently teased about Shinhwa’s future comeback!

Appearing on the March 1st episode of “Strong Heart“, the Shinhwa member was asked the question, “When will Shinhwa be one again?“. He responded, “We are all going to be together in 2012“.

Dong Wan explained, “We are all working hard to be able to perform on stage again soon“. The MCs were skeptical, and so they pressed, “Is it a promise or just a false hope?“.

Dong Wan smiled, “This is a promise“.

Shinhwa is the longest-running boy band in K-pop history, as they have yet to disband. Out of its six members, three are currently serving in the army.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/kim-dong-wan-predicts-shinhwa-will-have-their-comeback-in-2012

The star guested on SBS’s “Strong Heart“, and told his story after he listened to Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan share about Eric locking their manager out because he refused to attend his next schedule.

Laughing, Kim Dong Wan added, “Eric would often lay in the bath tub as well. One time, he tried to scare us but actually fell asleep waiting. None of us knew he was in there and were quite surprised when we found him inside the bathroom, sleeping.”

The veteran idol was then asked whether he and his bandmates often went to clubs, to which he replied, “We were regular clubgoers at the time!”

Dong Wan explained, “The club we went to had a sexy dance competition, and Jun Jin, Eric, and Minwoo won first through third place. Idols these days try to hide who they are, but at the time, we wanted to express who were through all costs.”

After revealing that Jun Jin had won an audio set for placing first, he continued, “It’s fortunate that cell phones didn’t have cameras at the time. If someone took a photo of us like that, he probably wouldn’t have been able to promote to this day.”

After listening, Seungri commented, “Amongst the idols, the stories about Shinhwa have become legends now. Maybe because we’re so afraid, but we all want to hang out freely like Shinhwa.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/big-bangs-t-o-p-hid-in-the-shower-stall-to-avoid-his-next-schedule

Guest BokBunJa5713

Hi All =D im very new to Shinhwa (and kpop in general) but ive falledn head over heels for these amazing individuals!!!! from the small number of shows ive seen them in.. they never fail to make me cry of LAUGHTER!!! Im just soo gutted everytime i find a place with links to watch things subbed... the videos have been removed </3!!!

I also CANNOT believe how long its been since they're been together! Its soo hard being a boyband in Korea with the military being compulsary but being a fan to them is just as hard!!

I was hoping someone could help me understand something i read whilst doing my Shinhwa research the other day ;)... did Eric really pay the court fees for the right to use the name SHinhwa when they left SM ent? :/

And are they still under GOOD ent too?

Would anyone know the best place for me to watch/download their eng subbed variety appearance videos? coz ive been dying to see INTIMATE NOTE!! ive read a review and knowing the members on that show.. its definately one to watch =(  only i cannot find it anywheeeerrree!!

Speaking of shows.. were Shinhwa a regular on Love Letter and X man? i was under the impression that they were guests but im seeing them alot in fan made vids.. so im gussing they there there for a season of each show? :/

Ahhhh why am i soo late with these guys =(((... all info to my questions above ^ are MUCH MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED ^^ (btw.. what is their offical fanclub called?)

Aww welcome BokBunJa3713!!!

Firstly, Shinhwa is not under Good Ent. anymore, that company doesn't exist anymore. :) Although they're not all under the same company anymore, but they do still work with Good Ent workers. Wannie and Sungie are under Liveworks, M is with M Rising Entertainment, Eric is with Top Class Entertainment, Jin is with Open World Entertainment and Andy is with ND Entertainment.

I'm unsure whether Eric paid the court fees (sorry!), but he did do a lot for the band to survive that certain obstacle.<3 Amazing leader.

Hmm I can't seem to be able to find the Intimate Note link anymore... I'll get back to you.

The whole first season of Love Letter is all Shinhwa :D !

SHINHWA CHANGJO is the name of the amazing fanclub.

-edit-

Also, if you were looking for it, Soompi's Love Letter thread has all of the first season download links. Credits to all the amazing fans who uploaded them. :)

Hi All =D im very new to Shinhwa (and kpop in general) but ive falledn head over heels for these amazing individuals!!!! from the small number of shows ive seen them in.. they never fail to make me cry of LAUGHTER!!! Im just soo gutted everytime i find a place with links to watch things subbed... the videos have been removed </3!!!

I also CANNOT believe how long its been since they're been together! Its soo hard being a boyband in Korea with the military being compulsary but being a fan to them is just as hard!!

I was hoping someone could help me understand something i read whilst doing my Shinhwa research the other day ;)... did Eric really pay the court fees for the right to use the name SHinhwa when they left SM ent? :/

And are they still under GOOD ent too?

Hi! Welcome to Shinhwa fandom!

You can never be late for Shinhwa :)  

Will try my best to answer your questions ^_^ I see that AnGeL BAbll has already answered parts of your questions, but I'll elaborate a little bit. 

Dongwan revealed in recent years (think it was an OBS interview in 2008) that Eric did indeed use his own funds during Shinhwa's case with SM. Minwoo also mentioned in 2005 about the time he and Eric shared his apartment because of the shortage of funds. As to how much Eric contributed is probably something only he and Shinhwa members know. But since Good Entertainment was a new company and Shinhwa their only artists at the time, the money had to come from somewhere. SM representative said at the time that they could not come to an agreement for contract renewal with Shinhwa because of money; basically saying Shinhwa left them for more money from another company. But if you look at it logically and the newness of Good Ent., SM really didn't make much sense. 

Also, Shinhwa's contract with SM was already over, so the court fees were to win the rights to use the name 'Shinhwa'. Shinhwa was able to win the right to their name, but Shinhwa actually still have to pay certain amounts each time to sing their own songs, since (if I remember correctly) it was part of the settlement for SM to retain 1/2 the performance royalties to Shinhwa albums/songs released under them.

I don't know if you've seen these threads, but they're a kind of introduction to Shinhwa?

The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship 

Do You Remember...

Shinhwa LJ Pimp Post (4 Parts) Some download links in the later chapters 

And like AnGeL BAbll said, Shinhwa is no longer under Good Ent., since Good Ent. no longer exists. Pretty much suspected LiveWorks (Dongwan's and Hyesung's present company) is just the new name for Good Ent. after bankruptcy anyways ^^: With the exception of Dongwan and Hyesung, all the other members own their own management companies (already listed by AnGeL BAbll). This means Shinhwa is not officially under a single company right now, but it's not really a problem. If you look at Shinhwa's 10th anniversary activities, although the group was officially contracted under Good Ent,, a lot of the BTS work is credited to Open World, and the other members' individual companies anyways. 

Would anyone know the best place for me to watch/download their eng subbed variety appearance videos? coz ive been dying to see INTIMATE NOTE!! ive read a review and knowing the members on that show.. its definately one to watch =(  only i cannot find it anywheeeerrree!!

Yes, the deletion of Shinhwa videos is  a bit ridiculous. I, myself, lost some thousand or so videos when youtube deleted my first account T__T 

For Intimate Note, I have reposted it with the subber's permission, but I'm afraid you will have to have join my community to see it (as I would like to keep the links unlisted):

http://community.liv...s_un/16118.html

For some years, I attempted a directory, but got lazy (especially w/ vids being deleted so quickly). But some of the links still work.

http://shinhwaglish.blogspot.com

Some youtube accounts:

http://www.youtube.c...hinhwaForeverSF

http://www.youtube.c...r/crystalis0324 (although I no longer upload to this account)

http://www.youtube.c...er/snowwhite924

Shinhwa forums with eng subbed vids:

Shinhwa.biz Eng-subbed thread

Angelical Harmony Eng-subbed thread (Hyesung related vids)

ShinhwaForever

Mvy (Minwoo related vids. Not much there right now b/c previous board was deleted)

And of course, there are always the variety show threads on soompi :)

All I can think of right now...

Speaking of shows.. were Shinhwa a regular on Love Letter and X man? i was under the impression that they were guests but im seeing them alot in fan made vids.. so im gussing they there there for a season of each show? :/

For Xman, Andy was kind of a regular for the show, and was there from the very beginning. However, Shinhwa (group and solo) have appeared some 20+ times on the show.

Love Letter was actually created for Shinhwa when they made their comeback in 2004. So for most of the first season of the show, the entire Shinhwa were regulars. For season 2, Andy and Junjin were regulars, though Hyesung and Minwoo appeared multiple times as guests to promote their solo albums. It was also pretty much the first solo show for MC Kang Ho Dong that made him really popular. I think you can kind of see his affection for Shinhwa on Dongwannie's recent appearance on Strong Heart :)

Ahhhh why am i soo late with these guys =(((... all info to my questions above ^ are MUCH MUCH MUCH APPRECIATED ^^ (btw.. what is their offical fanclub called?)

And yes, their fanclub is called Shinhwa Changjo.

Since 'Shinhwa' translates to 'legend/myth', 'Shinhwa Changjo' translates to 'Creating a Legend.'

Hope I didn't write too much and hope everything made sense ^^;

Forgive me if some of the info's not 100%. It's been a long time ^^:

Guest gemajojo

Hi All =D im very new to Shinhwa (and kpop in general) but ive falledn head over heels for these amazing individuals!!!! from the small number of shows ive seen them in.. they never fail to make me cry of LAUGHTER!!! I

I'm a newcomer in Shinwa's world too. I've heard them often from my friend who really like them, but I didn't get to catch up with them back then. Until recently I watched Kim Dongwan on variety shows, and he's hilarious. Actually I've heard about this from my friend, that 'Shinwa is unlike any other Idol. They're adorably chaotic and hysterically hilarious' and my friend is right. I just watched Shinwa's Happy Together and I was laughing non stop. I really hope everyone give a warm welcome, and teach us more about Shinwa. Shenksss : )

Firstly, Shinhwa is not under Good Ent. anymore, that company doesn't exist anymore. :) Although they're not all under the same company anymore, but they do still work with Good Ent workers. Wannie and Sungie are under Liveworks, M is with M Rising Entertainment, Eric is with Top Class Entertainment, Jin is with Open World Entertainment and Andy is with ND Entertainment.

I'm unsure whether Eric paid the court fees (sorry!), but he did do a lot for the band to survive that certain obstacle.<3 Amazing leader.

Hmm I can't seem to be able to find the Intimate Note link anymore... I'll get back to you.

-edit-

Also, if you were looking for it, Soompi's Love Letter thread has all of the first season download links. Credits to all the amazing fans who uploaded them. :)

Will try my best to answer your questions ^_^ I see that AnGeL BAbll has already answered parts of your questions, but I'll elaborate a little bit. 

Dongwan revealed in recent years (think it was an OBS interview in 2008) that Eric did indeed use his own funds during Shinhwa's case with SM. Minwoo also mentioned in 2005 about the time he and Eric shared his apartment because of the shortage of funds. As to how much Eric contributed is probably something only he and Shinhwa members know. But since Good Entertainment was a new company and Shinhwa their only artists at the time, the money had to come from somewhere. SM representative said at the time that they could not come to an agreement for contract renewal with Shinhwa because of money; basically saying Shinhwa left them for more money from another company. But if you look at it logically and the newness of Good Ent., SM really didn't make much sense. 

Also, Shinhwa's contract with SM was already over, so the court fees were to win the rights to use the name 'Shinhwa'. Shinhwa was able to win the right to their name, but Shinhwa actually still have to pay certain amounts each time to sing their own songs, since (if I remember correctly) it was part of the settlement for SM to retain 1/2 the performance royalties to Shinhwa albums/songs released under them.

I don't know if you've seen these threads, but they're a kind of introduction to Shinhwa?

Do You Remember...

And like AnGeL BAbll said, Shinhwa is no longer under Good Ent., since Good Ent. no longer exists. Pretty much suspected LiveWorks (Dongwan's and Hyesung's present company) is just the new name for Good Ent. after bankruptcy anyways ^^: With the exception of Dongwan and Hyesung, all the other members own their own management companies (already listed by AnGeL BAbll). This means Shinhwa is not officially under a single company right now, but it's not really a problem. If you look at Shinhwa's 10th anniversary activities, although the group was officially contracted under Good Ent,, a lot of the BTS work is credited to Open World, and the other members' individual companies anyways. 

Yes, the deletion of Shinhwa videos is  a bit ridiculous. I, myself, lost some thousand or so videos when youtube deleted my first account T__T 

For Intimate Note, I have reposted it with the subber's permission, but I'm afraid you will have to have join my community to see it (as I would like to keep the links unlisted):

For some years, I attempted a directory, but got lazy (especially w/ vids being deleted so quickly). But some of the links still work.

Some youtube accounts:

http://www.youtube.c...r/crystalis0324 (although I no longer upload to this account)

ShinhwaForever

Mvy (Minwoo related vids. Not much there right now b/c previous board was deleted)

For Xman, Andy was kind of a regular for the show, and was there from the very beginning. However, Shinhwa (group and solo) have appeared some 20+ times on the show.

Love Letter was actually created for Shinhwa when they made their comeback in 2004. So for most of the first season of the show, the entire Shinhwa were regulars. For season 2, Andy and Junjin were regulars, though Hyesung and Minwoo appeared multiple times as guests to promote their solo albums. It was also pretty much the first solo show for MC Kang Ho Dong that made him really popular. I think you can kind of see his affection for Shinhwa on Dongwannie's recent appearance on Strong Heart :)

Since 'Shinhwa' translates to 'legend/myth', 'Shinhwa Changjo' translates to 'Creating a Legend.'

I was so scared before that if I suddenly become Shinwa's fan the fans that have been with them for all these years and through up and down would give us a 'cold' welcome. But reading these replies from AnGeL BAbll and crystalis really moved my heart. You guys really welcome the newcomers with warmth, and give us the informations we need. This makes me even regret why I didn't become their fan earlier. But, I'm proud to be one of Shinwa's fans right now. I hope everyone don't stop teach us (the new comers) more things and informations about Shinwa. BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG SHENKS : ))

smile.gifsmile.gif

Guest BokBunJa5713

-edit-

Thank you so much for replying! I really didnt know someone had replied coz i was expecting an email sent to me (i take it on soompi i ahve to click something for that? any ideas how i'd know someone's replied to me? im very new to this sort of thing :)) but coz i was youtubing shinhwa and have seen practically all the ones on there, i thought id come back here to see what else  could learn lol its very addictive once you get started ^^

Its so cool that ANdy's entertainment company is called ND .. lol sounds like his name! I originally read that only Hyesung didnt open one, but its nice to see that atleast two are under the same roof!

Do You Remember...

Thank you Crystalis for elaborating! I love reading about them.. but its such a shame the newer idol groups have much more being updated them on.. i've never wanted to know korean more than when i found Shinhwa.. if only i could sub the videos myself =( lol.. i think its fate that their fan colour is ORANGE!! Its been my favourite coour since high school.. everything i have is orange including my ipod so i smile at it everytime one of their songs come on! I can't believe though how money orientated SM is! Even if an artist under their label writes and composes a song, the company must be the producer to gave the profits and its so sad! And i totally agree with you about the logics!!

Some youtube accounts:

ShinhwaForever

WOW! FInally intimate note is in my reach! i;ve never searched so much for something.. i probably wanted it more because i couldnt find it lol to be honest i thought the three members who weren't there were funnier.. but after i saw clips of minwoo, junjin and andy by themselves on shows.. i knew they kept their hilarious image in that show for sure! It is a shame that loads of videos are getting deleted.. but perhaps when they have their comeback, everyone will reosrt back to their earlier days and there will be alot of newly subbed ones!

Do you sub the videos yourself?  I really do appreciate all this! Like Gemajojo stated below.. your both very kind to reply whole heartedly! I plove reading longer messages.. especially when its directed at something..

Love Letter was actually created for Shinhwa when they made their comeback in 2004. So for most of the first season of the show, the entire Shinhwa were regulars. For season 2, Andy and Junjin were regulars, though Hyesung and Minwoo appeared multiple times as guests to promote their solo albums. It was also pretty much the first solo show for MC Kang Ho Dong that made him really popular. I think you can kind of see his affection for Shinhwa on Dongwannie's recent appearance on Strong Heart

<3 i'm so glad you were here to reply! Is it okay if i ask a few more questions? its just im so eager to know things but on the videos i watched where my questions came from.. no one seems to repy to the earlier posts (and they were written two/three years ago :S)...

In a video where all the members were talkint to each otehr before a concert.. Eric mentioned something (the english subs werent really in full sentences so there was so gaps in understanding) about the time Shinhwa was getting scolded at from netizens for telling fans to go home when they were waiting outside their home :S he seemed pretty upset about it.. And they also mentioned Junjin almost DYING?!?!?!?! :o i was so shocked! Apparently there was an accident and his brain was bleeding... Hyesung said his mind went completely blank when the doctor told them that.. and i really did have tears in my eyes thinking what if.. you know..

And also their Guerilla Concert had me in tears!! Its such a shame Andy wasnt there.. but is it true (or is there anything more like interview quotes of them explaining stuff..) that SM told them, if they didnt get more than 10,000 in the audience i.e. pass, then they wouldnt let Andy come back to the group? :mellow: Apparently thats why Junjin called for 6 months to get on the show, and why he was so emotional.. (and why they really emphasised on him on stage).. Gosh.. at first i was just in love with how hyper Junjin was LOL but then as soon as i got to the last part and read the comment that said the above.. i just cried with them!

I'm a newcomer in Shinwa's world too. I've heard them often from my friend who really like them, but I didn't get to catch up with them back then. Until recently I watched Kim Dongwan on variety shows, and he's hilarious. Actually I've heard about this from my friend, that 'Shinwa is unlike any other Idol. They're adorably chaotic and hysterically hilarious' and my friend is right. I just watched Shinwa's Happy Together and I was laughing non stop. I really hope everyone give a warm welcome, and teach us more about Shinwa. Shenksss : )

I was so scared before that if I suddenly become Shinwa's fan the fans that have been with them for all these years and through up and down would give us a 'cold' welcome. But reading these replies from AnGeL BAbll and crystalis really moved my heart. You guys really welcome the newcomers with warmth, and give us the informations we need. This makes me even regret why I didn't become their fan earlier. But, I'm proud to be one of Shinwa's fans right now. I hope everyone don't stop teach us (the new comers) more things and informations about Shinwa. BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG SHENKS : ))

Gemajojo..^^ its soo cool meeting a newbie like myself! I honestly felt silly asking so many questions (mainly coz i thought no one would answer them) but im so happy right now knowing they were!! Shinhwa on Happy Together was also one of my first shows i watched of them and i cried of laughter tooo!! I was addicted to finding things of them because i knew they'd make me laugh and brighten my day!! <3 Im sooo glad we got into them before their Anniversary.. we can officially be part of it together!! i've already been saving some links from youtube on funny clips and quotes for the event thing soompi is doing for them! And I, too and very grateful for their warmth towards us ^^ (i liked what you said above!!)

Also, is there anywhere where the Strong Heart episode with our deloved Witty Guy (<3) Dongwan is subbed and available to watch?  he really should be an MC! Hes so engaging!!

SHINHWA CHANGJO FIGHTING! 

<3 i'm so glad you were here to reply! Is it okay if i ask a few more questions? its just im so eager to know things but on the videos i watched where my questions came from.. no one seems to repy to the earlier posts (and they were written two/three years ago :S)...

In a video where all the members were talkint to each otehr before a concert.. Eric mentioned something (the english subs werent really in full sentences so there was so gaps in understanding) about the time Shinhwa was getting scolded at from netizens for telling fans to go home when they were waiting outside their home :S he seemed pretty upset about it.. And they also mentioned Junjin almost DYING?!?!?!?! :o i was so shocked! Apparently there was an accident and his brain was bleeding... Hyesung said his mind went completely blank when the doctor told them that.. and i really did have tears in my eyes thinking what if.. you know..

And also their Guerilla Concert had me in tears!! Its such a shame Andy wasnt there.. but is it true (or is there anything more like interview quotes of them explaining stuff..) that SM told them, if they didnt get more than 10,000 in the audience i.e. pass, then they wouldnt let Andy come back to the group? :mellow: Apparently thats why Junjin called for 6 months to get on the show, and why he was so emotional.. (and why they really emphasised on him on stage).. Gosh.. at first i was just in love with how hyper Junjin was LOL but then as soon as i got to the last part and read the comment that said the above.. i just cried with them!

HI THERE!!! YAY NEW PEOPLE!!!! It's always good to here from new fans. I've known Shinhwa since '08, but I still consider myself a fairly new fan. Well anyway, I would like to take some time and answer a few of your questions because like I've said I myself is fairly new. =)

The Eric thing: I read somewhere, I forget, that Junjin and Eric used waterguns to spray water at their fans whom were in front of their home, way back during their debut days; to make them leave. I thought it was hilarious haha, but I don't know if you meant this incident or something else I may not be aware of. =)

The thing about Junjin: The incident happened in 2002 I believe, and he was doing a stunt or something by

doing a back flip. He didn't quite do it right like how he always did and ended up falling on his head. He was immediately rushed to the hospital. The doctors said that he might not even make the night because

of the excessive bleeding from his brain. If you watch the "Seh Seh Won" or "Seo Seh Won" show (SOMEONE HELP! haha I forget the name!) you will hear more about what happened....Shinhwa like they're known to be even made some jokes about it! Haha. Anyway, yeah that's basically the short story of the incident. Anyone want to elaborate more on this! I'm sure our elder wiser fan, Crystalis, knows more! RIGHT? Haha.

The Guerilla concert was very sad. I don't know if SM told them that, but I do know they used that as motivation for continuing on as Shinhwa, as 6 individuals. It was very touching how they did not exclude Andy even though he was in America; it shows how powerful their bond and love for each other is. I mean, it may come off to be very cheezy and weird, but it's not. I'm a girl and I wish I had buddies like they do. Junjin was hyperactive during their promotion and that's what I like about him, I lovee his energetic outputs and clumsiness and craziness, that is why he is my favorite! He's just got the whole package. blush.gif

I hope I satisfied your curiousity. I'm not that great of a writer, so anything that comes off awkward to you, I apologize. ^_^

Enjoy this forum while it lasts!! OH and don't forget that Shinhwa is having their 13th ANN on the 24th of this month!!!!

WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!

Guest adikkeluangman

Moon Hee Jun confesses that H.O.T was the test group for Shinhwa

While guesting on KBS’s “Happy Together 3“, singer Moon Hee Jun made a shocking confession about how H.O.T was the test group for Shinhwa.

During the recording, Eun Ji Won asked, “When Shinhwa first debuted, rumors began to circulate that H.O.T was just the test group for Shinhwa. Is that true?”

Moon Hee Jun confirmed that the rumor was true and revealed, “Our manager told us, ‘You guys are the test projects for Shinhwa. If you don’t listen to what we say, we’ll disband you immediately and we’ll be devoting ourselves completely to Shinhwa instead.’”

He continued, “We were all slightly nervous after hearing about Shinhwa through our manager, but once they actually debuted and did well, we had no choice but to become even more nervous.”

He also added that Shinhwa’s hit track, “T.O.P“, was actually H.O.T’s track at first, until the composer insisted on giving it to Shinhwa instead.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/moon-hee-jun-confesses-that-h-o-t-was-the-test-group-for-shinhwa

Guest kisekied

Hi! Its been a while since I posted. Just thought I should say hello since its going to be our dearest Shinhwa 13th Anniversary soon!

When I first started liking Shinhwa, I was some 16 y/old highschool kid fangirling around. And now I'm a 24 y/old lawyer who still fangirl on Shinhwa!

I miss them dearly and wish 2012 to come soon so I could see all six of them back on stage!

till then! Happy 13th Anniversary Shinhwa!

SHINHWA CHANGJO!

Guest hazrinaer

HAPPY 13TH ANNIVESARY SHINHWA!!!!

they make me proud to be their fan.. :wub:

1 year left to go then SHINHWA will make a comeback..just imagine this comeback makes me want to scream :w00t:

Archived