[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

I'm guilty. I've been WAYY to much time on twitter and tumblr that I don't go to soompi as often. I feel bad. The thread was so dead for nearly a week.

I'm happy that the site is now trying to get back up. It shows that the fans really do care. Even though I don't go there, since I don't understand Chinese, but it's still good to hear.

And, I agree that we should post links of news on individual members from their respective threads. I personally don't frequent the member's individual thread much so posting the news here would be a good idea. XD Just saying

Oh, and I see new Shinhwa fans popping up some times from twitter or whereever and it makes me feel happy. Finding a new Shinhwa fan is always fun! hehe

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 80slitenite

I'm guilty of Twitter overuse as well. -_-

But like Wa said been able to meet many Shinhwa fans so very awesome in Twitter.^o^

Mini pic spam~

23s7v5x.jpgk0r2f8.jpg

2zscppl.jpg

2w2ohdz.jpg

fk6y60.jpg

w99yys.jpg

2vtxmc3.jpg

aczeih.jpg

10d7384.jpg

if24au.jpg

Great pics! Thank you for sharing.

Only Hyesung could looks so cute while holding a gun xD

The Shinhwa forums I am on have a small handful of people who post every once in awhile then everything goes quite once again. Just that fact that there isn't much to post about at the moment is sad but I'm sure once they start making comebacks the forums will fire up again. Or at least I hope so, I rather like talking to fans on forums then twitter and the like.

Guest Minbongie

i have been a silent reader so far but i've decided to become more active in this thread. So Shinhwa Chanjo fans, let's make this thread rock :D

Anyone know what happened to Minwoo's boy(or girl) band's debut date?

I'm sure the Shinhwa thread will become more active soon....

Hyesung is apparently coming back with a new album this fall....

Eric is gonna be released soon and back with a drama or album... and

lastly Dongwan is coming back not to far after... so at least we see 3 members active...

i have been a silent reader so far but i've decided to become more active in this thread. So Shinhwa Chanjo fans, let's make this thread rock :D

Yeah I wonder how that's going. :D

Guest 80slitenite

Great pics! Thank you for sharing.

Only Hyesung could looks so cute while holding a gun xD

SO BIASED! XDDDDD

Yes! Another lurker converts! Welcome Minbongie.^^

Wow I had almost forgotten about that! Maybe pushed back debut date?? I wonder...

2zodm34.jpg

ak910w.jpg

Guest ArtemisRider

Shinhwa Chanjo!!!!

Hey guys, its getting really phyced for Eric's comeback i hope he does a good drama!!!! I also hope that by the time all the members come back he and dongwan will be able to organise a show for themselves like SMAPXSMAP. (The one Minwoo and i think Hyesung too talked about at their press conferences!!!)

I was wondering in the interim while there is no recent appearances of the members to sub you guys (Shinhwa subbers/fans) would be able to sub FINKL's reunion on Music Square??? I know its kinda random but no one seems to be subbing it anywhere?

If its a bit in-convenient do you'll know who can/could do it?

Lotsa Support from ArtRid!! XoXo

• 2 weeks later...

its been a while since i last visited shinhwa's thread.

HELLO!

eric and dongwan gonna be released soon!

yesterday, i listened to shinhwa's songs for 2 hours continuously before i went to bed. haha

seen?

f00886844c55358a7e85b1j.jpg

credit: Lemiel & absolute shinhwa

SHINHWA CHANGJO

Ahhh, I still got mad love for my ole boybands. =D First, HOT and now Shinhwa! yay! I cant believe eric is out soon. I remember just reading about his departure. Now Ive aged with it. ><

Very very excited for Leader Mun to be coming out from the military.

I wonder how buff he got~ kekeke!

I can't wait to see how he looks now~

Does anyone know the exact date that he will be his last day serving?

Guest h0n3stli4r

"Kim Dongwan recently disclosed on a program that "Eric rejected very high solo contract offers to ensure that the group stayed intact."

To this Eric replied, "My choice wasn't a sacrifice, it was the best decision I've made in my life."

Sport Donga magazine 2008

i just read this from Eric's thread and quickly ran over here *pants* just to say "this made me cry~" TT_____TT

even though they always, always bully one another, and show their dorkiness side, and mischievous side, and being so so loud during interviews, and... so much more =]] they never fail to amaze me with their friendship, love and support for one another. TT_____TT

no matter how many idol groups popped up like mushroom now-a-day, shinhwa will always have my heart.

can't wait for their comeback, standing shoulder to shoulder TT_____TT

Guest ixia320

10.10.2010 > just like the others, when i miss shinhwa so much, i just play their music for at least 2 hours. it's like i'm having a music review or something like that. sometimes i make a special folder wherein i put there the songs that were not popular or the ones not promoted (like Never Come To Me from 3rd album). after a week or so, i make another set of selection. though i listen to others, i still go back to shinhwa and volume 9 is really different, or is it just me? i honestly think without any bias that vol 9 is really wonderful. i never get tired of it. i even developed fondness of the heart for Teen Top and Daeguknamah because of andy and junjin. it's like their family is getting bigger... Eric will be out soon, then Dongwan - their activities - something I can happily look forward to after a tiresome day. "hello" to all!

Guest hazelnutz24

i introduced shinhwa to some of my frdz who juz recently into korean song n mostly into super junior,beast n shinee. .recommend them some of their song .i was telling them that shinhwa is a well respected senior by many other bands .10 years they hve been together ...hehe . cant wait for all of them to reunite again ...wen will it be? been listening to their song occasionally.

For my part lately i'm obsessed with their first album, for the past 10 days i've only listened to this album...

Oh my! i love this band!!!

I can't even choose, which one is my favourite album, each albums have a deep meaning about a period of my life,each songs is linked about a memories in my life! so Shinhwa is very special to me.

currently my favourite song is 키가 자랐어요 (kkiga jalasseoyo)from 1st jib

Archived