[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ cute!

the last few days, i've been showing my sister, who doesnt understand why i like shinhwa so much, some old videos of them on talk shows and game shows on youtube. finally, she finds them funny; hehe whilst shinhwa is practically on hiatus, they've gained another fan :)

and i went on youtube today, trying to find the come to play episode to show her as well.. and crystalis' account is back onto suspension... guess the glitch was discovered and fixed... :(

and guess what?! nglktshinhwa's account is also suspended :(

all the videos are diappearing!!!

Guest kisekied

Hi guys!

Oh dear! Its beeeeen sooo long since I last visited here!

I just rewatched the 10th anniversary concert and realized I miss Shinhwa, especially Eric dearly!

Guest grumpynomore

you know you've missed them! spread the orange love...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=341850

Guest 80slitenite

gahhhhhhhhh ricminjin!!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[10.06.14] Pic: MinJin have World Cup fever!

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/06/14/10-06-14-pic-worldcup-minjin

295zw46.jpg

s3mxx0.jpg

[10.06.14] Pic: Eric and Jinnie supporting the Korean football team!

2ylwp44.jpg

With Eric and Junjin oppa ~ ♥

Shouting in unison for Korea,

We are one during the World Cup!

Credits: Cyworld + Junjin Taiwan + Absolut Shinhwa

^yeah i also remember reading that. aja aja to them!soompi's new look is fresh^^Korea won their match 2-0! manseh!So reposting from http://shinhwa.tumblr.com/ to celebrate^^

^ Ahh new pictures!! They look so good in their red :D

It's nice to see them together having a good time. Even more special that Korea won their match.

I can't wait for the explosion of pics fro when Eric comes back lmao <333

Guest rose_liana

Hi everyone~

Wah~ its been a while~ i miss this thread and Shinhwa of cuz!!!

oww~ MinJin and RicJin!!!! they watched world cup together!!! that's so LOVING!!!! :wub:

Eric's smile *dies* :lol:

Jinnie's arm *omo~o__O* :w00t:

Bong with the kid~~~CUTE!!!!!!!!!! lol :wub:

i'm hoping for more pics of them after 17th match! South Korea vs Argentina~ and i hope this time with WanSyung!!! :rolleyes:

Guest icedevil0289

so I feel like I haven't been keeping up with shinhwa as much since most of the members are in the army now and I wanted to just reminisce so I was looking for loveletter season 1 episodes, but I'm unable to find any on youtube. if anyone can give me a link for subbed loveletter episodes, i would greatly appreciate it.

can't wait for their comeback and awww bong looks so cute holding the child.

Guest ixia320

last night, i showed my friend 3 videos (live performances)of 2 male groups

1st video - an idol group (in 2008)(24 years old)

2nd video - shinhwa (in 2002)

3rd video - shinhwa (in 2007)

i did not give out any information as to who they are or when. i just asked my friend to tell me about vocal quality and dance style.

she said, video 1 is good in that they dance well, very energetic. voice wise not so much but they are handsome.

on video 2, they are good looking, good dance and really good voices.

on video 3, ah, this is the best among the 3. who is this?

then i told her that video 2 is when shinhwa was still a bit younger, and video 3 is when they are a bit older. she was shocked. she added, "no wonder, they have so much potential back then. i am not suprised that that's how they are now if that is how they were few years back. they are very good", she remarked.

i watched the 3 videos again, but this time i was really having a big smile and some goose bumps with so much pride in my heart for my favorite shinhwa.

then i came upon this video, please notice somewhat 5:53 - 6:00, i was really happy to notice this very small detail as shinhwa was being looked up to, like, "could we be like that someday" thing. wow, i was so proud happy!!!

happy day to everyone.

Guest ixia320

^ cute!

the last few days, i've been showing my sister, who doesnt understand why i like shinhwa so much, some old videos of them on talk shows and game shows on youtube. finally, she finds them funny; hehe whilst shinhwa is practically on hiatus, they've gained another fan :)

and i went on youtube today, trying to find the come to play episode to show her as well.. and crystalis' account is back onto suspension... guess the glitch was discovered and fixed... :(

and guess what?! nglktshinhwa's account is also suspended :(

all the videos are diappearing!!!

suspension - very sad, waht can be done?

I love Shinhwa!!! Best Korean Boy Band of All Times for me!

I've loved them the longest and their actually the first boy band i was into.

Shinhwa is the whole 6 with nothing less or more.

They rock when they're together and I can't get enough of them!

I'm so glad that there's this thread..

Can't wait for Shinhwa to return and dominate Kpop!

Shinhwa is Forever! :)

Guest 80slitenite

Oh you know its going to be an epic spam dorothea_black XD

Rose! Come back to twitter haha Hopefully the guys will meet up again in M's bar for S.Kor's next match and bring DW with them this time. haha

so I feel like I haven't been keeping up with shinhwa as much since most of the members are in the army now and I wanted to just reminisce so I was looking for loveletter season 1 episodes, but I'm unable to find any on youtube. if anyone can give me a link for subbed loveletter episodes, i would greatly appreciate it.

can't wait for their comeback and awww bong looks so cute holding the child.

Check out Nina's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ninaxman :)

I love Shinhwa!!! Best Korean Boy Band of All Times for me!

I've loved them the longest and their actually the first boy band i was into.

Shinhwa is the whole 6 with nothing less or more.

They rock when they're together and I can't get enough of them!

I'm so glad that there's this thread..

Can't wait for Shinhwa to return and dominate Kpop!

Shinhwa is Forever! :)

No compares to uri Shinhwa! Its crazy thinking about what their comeback will be like. GAH SO EXCITED! ooo i see you write fanfics parkshinlee! got any Shinhwa ones hiding in ur collection?^^

Guest hikkie

Hai girls,,,think want to share this .......Our shinhwa watching Football together again ^^

credit Hyesung baidu

38d81982fd98ba826d811960.jpg

Ricsyungggg XDDD thanks eric for bring his neighbour ^^

and Jinnie

50ccc1feef2ca2e3b58f31fd.jpg

fc77f7eb52741a0badafd5fd.jpg

I hope Korea will win on next games XDD so we can see another pic XDDD

Guest 80slitenite

more! daebak! thanks hikkie!

hopefully they went to M's bar for S.Kor's next match and brought DW this time. keke

The Shinhwa tumblr I mentioned before now has a twitter :) @foreverSHINHWA

Liveworks tweeted this earlier. so cute

33cve4h.jpg

Dude.....they are bad people......I see Hyesung about to put a cig in his mouth and Jinnie with one in his hand.....*sigh* when will these boys learn......oh well they aren't boys anymore so as long as they don't overdo it it's alright....for me.....for the time being......I guess no Andy cause of this active military and no Dongwan cause he's in Europe? Someone please update me....I've been so busy lately... :sweatingbullets:

Guest rose_liana

hikkie aww~ RicSungJin!!!!!!!! *i'm touched* yeah this time, eric bring his neighbor too~ hahaha so happy to know that they're watching the match together cheering for S.Korea although S.Korea lost :( but?? where's Wannie? i dont think he still in Europe~~ -_- at least on 17th we know Bong was watching the game with cutey Park Ji Bin~ :wub:http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/06/17/10-06-17-park-ji-bins-twitter-watching-todays-game-against-argentina-with-minwoo-hyung/

and of cause andy in his training camp, maybe he's watching the match with his camp-mates

Tiff unni i'll comeback to twitter someday haha esp on any trending event :P i'm too busy facebook-ing hahahaha

nway,i'm hoping for the same thing too~ hopefully in the next match, this 22nd, the members will bring DW together too~ i feel incomplete because there's no pic of DW wearing M-Wolf World Cup tee :D hahaha * i love the fact they're wearing M-Wolf world cup tees..i simply can feel their support for each other~ \(^__^)/

Ihjj i also worry bout their health when seeing cig in JinSyung fingers...i just hope that wont destroy their beautiful voice and strong body and energy *sigh* since they still need to show us their powerfull dance move when they comeback blush.gif

cant wait for the S. Korea's next match on 22nd June~ maybe we have another chance to see more pics of them together~ this time, at least, five of them..JAEBAL~ *prays hardly*

I think Wannie's not there because World Cup is just not his kind of thing? *shugs*

He didn't go watch the game in Germany during Fifa 2006 with the rest of the guys either.

And despite the fever in his country, he hasn't blog about fifa yet either.

I guess we always knew the boys all have differing interests :)

Guest 80slitenite

Rose, let go of facebook and come back to twitter! XD

Welcome back Ihjj:)

I think Wannie's not there because World Cup is just not his kind of thing? *shugs*

He didn't go watch the game in Germany during Fifa 2006 with the rest of the guys either.

And despite the fever in his country, he hasn't blog about fifa yet either.

I guess we always knew the boys all have differing interests :)

Ohhhhh! Man I love your brain Amy. haha

LOL instead of watching the World Cup he could rewatch the Xman Germany Special like me. XD

I was watching this earlier again. Classic Shinhwa^^

Junjin's "Ghost" Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9gZcItX04I

Archived