[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest infinityyy

shinhwa.jpg

Happiest 12th Anniversary, my dear Shinhwaaa oppas!

Can't believe it's already been 12 years! Just a few more years and we shall see them again! Gah, it makes me want to cry T_T Seeing them again TOGETHER<3

Guest tianlim

HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY SHINHWA!

Thanks for bringing us amazing performances, as well as never failing to make us laugh cuz of your dorkiness.

Please come back soon, for the greatest comeback korea will ever see.

<3 forever.

Guest 80slitenite

HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY

SHINHWAXSHINHWACHANGJO!

6ad5bb705568a0_full.jpg

Its still the 24th on my side.^^

Let's continue on this path together forever.

We did awesome with trending #shinhwaforever. We peaked at #4! ^___________^

Next time its going to be even better! :D

We are so much closer to the reunion with RicWan getting out of the army later this year. SO EXCITING!

Thank you so much to Dongwan for posting those pics! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I made a little vid for the anniversary. I wanted to do a more complex one, but due to time restraint it wasn't as elaborate, but hope you check it out. :)

And thank you so much to Su@AbsolutShinhwa for the translations!!!

Guest Nekka

happy 12th anniversary!!!!!

i'm so happy that they reached their 12th years and i hope that they will go to their 24th years and more...i want to see 6 old men, keep rocking the stage

Guest samshiku

why so quiet??

b4f3501895849ea5b15398cpp5.jpg

b2d2c06042b7c04a550233fma5.jpg

haha will bump this thread up with pictures!!! :) :)

this is honestly testimony to just how close all of them are...even their parents know each other well

wngidal2163642c2axo1.jpg

[from left]Jinnie's dad, Sungie's dad, Eric's parents and wannie's mom

2002.jpg

i really love this picture!

11685007820074da909ecy2.jpg

13524312797572444e4b210tm3.jpg

13505711950355384e517a0gp3.jpg

and i'm minu-biased...

bong243qu9.gif

credit: bestshinhwa, shinhwa pic thread (in my siggie)

Guest sushinhwa
this is honestly testimony to just how close all of them are...even their parents know each other well

wngidal2163642c2axo1.jpg

[from left]Jinnie's dad, Sungie's dad, Eric's parents and wannie's mom

i love the pic...even the parents are so close :D...thnx samshiku :)

Guest prncssptri

aaaww, that's a very sweet picture of their parents!!! jin appa is so look alike! hahahah

yup2, keep the thread going people :) :)

Guest ixia320

hi,

I agree, age would play a factor here. however, since they will continue performing, i don't want our boys to be looked down upon by the current younger male groups so i think our Shinhwa should rather choreograph a more easy type of routine as long as they can perform them well, remain in perfect synch, then they will still look good on stage performing. also, they could practice more their vocal chords and singing so they sing harmoniously and be able to hit their notes right. i remember during their 10th anniversary concert, junjin sang a little bit off key and i was so glad that dongwan was able to put it right back. maybe the big concert area and the sound system and noise to be blamed there but well... less on dancing and more on singing now. so that means taking good care of their voices. someone should really advise our shinhwa to seriously quit smoking (bad for health, bad for voice and lungs). we want them to stay around longer, right? and be able to perform that we fans can continue to be proud of (though we love them no matter what). Shinhwa fighting!!!

and rate shinhwa?? ...shouldn't they be exempted from that? he he he... :P:rolleyes::D:lol:

Forgot to comment on that. Other than Shinhwa, I don't follow other K-pop artists neither (some quick news caps may be but no time to explore the performances).

One thing I have to say, even though I'm not fond of Shinhwa's debut style (well may be it was popular back then :P ) and some of their earlier songs but one thing for sure their dance number were AWESOME! very clean, powerfull & so much in unison with each other. Back then they spent so much time practicing and under the iron fist of SM they had to practice & practice hard. That paid them off handsomely though. As time went by, with members solo works, they have less time to gather for practice and you could see their dance performance not as sharp and synchronized as they used to be plus 'aging' would also be a big factor also. They are also more relax and less 'demanding' on themselves too :lol:

In any case, Shinhwa's other uniqueness qualities are more than enough to make up for a little slack in dancing in recent years.

Archived