[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

HELLO! hahah okay i am desperately trying to promote 12th Anniversary Project~ cause no one's joining~~ T.T

hahaha

but yeahhh~~~

Please join in... and i thought of something if you don't know which activity to do.. why not let's so consolidate song covers???

12th Anniversary Promo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkrI3jYOnE

[12th Anniversary Project] Song Cover Promotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtEoxsJHBwg

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANJEE<3

LOL please dont say such thing...age is just a number...hehe :lol: because i'm also not so young to be a fan girl.. :P

and i think in their 15th anniv concert, you're still lucky to be considered as one of the younger fans, because by the time, i'm not so young anymore..hahaha anyway, i also have started my saving for the 15th anniv concert!! YAY!! cant wait...3 more years to go!!! i believe and hope actually, time will pass very fast...because i really cant wait for the day! :D

anyway,hve you guys see andy's in uniform??? LOL he still looks so cute even in uniform..kekeke

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...ruit-lee-sunho/

will miss him so much!!!

grumpynomore awww~~woodong!!! esp @ 0:44 and the heart at the ending!!! aigoo~so adorable! :lol: :lol: and also the fans' chant! "SHINHWA jjang/san"!!! thats so lovely! thanks for sharing the link! so happy to see this. :lol:

haha yes and he looks extremely handsome still!

also i finally watched One Love mv... man.. all i could think about was.. "we're waiting Andy!! we will be waitinggg!!" :)

Guest rose_liana

HELLO! hahah okay i am desperately trying to promote 12th Anniversary Project~ cause no one's joining~~ T.T

hahaha

but yeahhh~~~

Please join in... and i thought of something if you don't know which activity to do.. why not let's so consolidate song covers???

12th Anniversary Promo video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnkrI3jYOnE

[12th Anniversary Project] Song Cover Promotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtEoxsJHBwg

TT___________TT :mellow:

omo...you really work so hard dear! and yet, we're (pointed to myself) here just waiting without doing nothing *i mean something related to promoting Shinhwa*

so, yeah lets join in the activity...at least do the Shinhwa's song cover!! its really easy! dont care about our terrible voice, lets just do something while waiting for Shinhwa's comeback..maybe someday, our Shinhwa oppa can see our effort to keep them alive while they're not active... :lol:

anyway~ SALUTE to our YUMOON for your hardwork!!! MANSEH!!!! :D

Guest karendm

Hi karendm~~ so true, age does not matter right when it comes to loving Shinhwa....as a matter-of -fact, I think I

am the oldest here.. ;)...btw my son is in his teens..so definitely i'm way older than you, so not to worry..you

can pass the oldest fan title to me..hehehe...I'm a fellow S'porean too....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey would it be nice if we could gather a group of "older" Shinhwa fans from SIngapore who are interested in going to the 15th Anniversary concert and we could all go together as a group?

Wouldn't that be cool?

Btw Dongwan looks super-hot in Andy's video.

Guest valmylove

ahhhh...it's been a while... finally saw Andy's MV... brought back many memories... felt like Eric leadernim just went yesterday and now baby Shinhwa has gone ... it does not look like 30 ... I see baby Andy in his feature... actually all of them still look very young! They age so gracefully!!

I am looking forward to Eric's comeback and Shinhwa's 15th anniversary too. Gosh if only this world can be any closer it will be more easier to participate in all of their activities.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive!

Happy Shinhwa dreaming!!

Guest rose_liana

Yeah! today is andy's birthday! poor andy~ do active training on his birthday! but, still hope he'll be happy and enjoy his birthday!!!

sengil chuka hamnida andy ya~~~ :lol:

i'm already planning my 2013 trip to korea.... LOL

WHO'S WITH ME!?!?!?!

i'mma need a friend who is just as in love with them as i am... cause there is none where i am... =(

WANNA BE MY FRIEND?! LOL seriously, i need another person who i can just gush and scream with.. lol

it's tough cause no one here understands my love for them.. or just kpop in general =P

aiyy i'm beginning to sound like a fan girl T___T".. ughhh a twenty something fan girl... lol T_____T"!

i'm sort of planning a trip to JAPAN in mid to late April... cause HYESUNG is promoting his new japanese album there.. but i have no one to go with also T___T" rawrrr this sucks~!

will hyesung still be in japan around october? Cause i'm planning on going there then... and he's my favourite member =) Where do you live? I'm willing to be your friend who goes crazy over shinhwa! though if you're twenty somthing i think im around five years younger than you... lol. all my friends here are more into big bang and dbsk and suju and 2pm instead of idol group shinhwa =(

Shinhwa fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MINBONG FIGHTINGGG!! GET BETTER SOON OKAY?

ANDY BE SAFEEEE!! AND WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR VIDEO FOR SINGLE MAN... I'M STILL WAITING!! >___<

Guest infinityyy

^ You should have it in yours. Hover over the 10th Anniversary logo (sorry I forgot which disc) and the BTS is there. :)

Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays, everyone ~ ;)

this is late.. but thank you so much for the help!

SHINHWAAA HWAITING! :D may our andy be safe and may minwoo get better! <3

Guest grumpynomore

was lurking around and saw this thread...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=328070

don't mean to sound arrogant but i feel like saying..."In your face...!"

to the ones who disregard our boys and saying they're too old and blah blah blah.

look at the list they're all the current idol groups of kpop today.

and no disrespect to those groups and to their fans but i don't see anyone

in that list beside our boys having 12 years behind their name and with all the original

members?!?

sorry just feel like venting out. i guess i'm just missing our boys and them

reigning the kpop scenes!

Wow, our Shinhwa got 7th rank??? well grumphy, just ignore about those comment. They are just a bunch of kids who doesn't know anything and trully immature. Yeah, all of them are new rookies and i'm proud that our Shinhwa Changjo still stick with them when they're in hiatus. Its something that we must proud of. We will see, among all of those idols, who will still survive for the next decade like our oppas. I'm kinda have a feeling that there are none. I don't want to say why but i think some of you have same thought like me.

I hope,when our Shinhwa oppas get reunite, all of those people who said they are old, will taking back what they have said. They kinda forget that their kinda god idols will getting old too :lol::lol::lol:

Guest rose_liana

grumpynomore aww~*hugs* i really miss them too~

dont care much about them..that all are "jealousy"-type words coz Shinhwa still have lot of fans supporting them despite of they are on hiatus...and Shinhwa even suppress their favorite new popular idol group!!! so, thats why they're saying that..but, to us, of course thats something we must proud of!!! :)

we just need to wait till Shinhwa's come back and let them to see the power of unity of Shinhwa and Shinhwa Changjo!!

and i totally agree with what are-da said. i also got the feeling that there is no other group can survive for more than a decade like Shinhwa...and yeah, everybody is getting old..so, let see if they will say such thing to their idol when they're getting old too... ;)

Guest prncssptri

grumpy, haha i know right?! how awesome is that considering most of the groups are new groups :P Shinhwa's the legend, no doubt! i was a bit ticked of reading "scratch shinhwa and put mblaq in there!" i was like.. what!!? but hey, as long as there's shinhwa's fans, i'm happy! just like Wannie said, the numbers don't really matter :)

in relation to the topic rose_liana mentioned about which idols will survive as long as Shinhwa does, funny i found this thread in allkpop today,

http://www.allkpop.com/forum/index.php?/to...past-there-30s/

some of the comments are a bit mean and immature, but it's good that some of them defend shinhwa against those who said bad things about our oppas ^^ kudos to ShinChangs! yeah!

aah i miss Shinhwa too!

Guest grumpynomore

Just want to share an mv...

big props to all the ladies participating/contributing/promoting the 12th anniversary project, and also

to the ones always defending our boys.

Guest WARMICE

Hurray! Shinhwa is 12th this year. more to come!

i am looking forward to see eric this year, or not early next year.

Shinhwa makes me happy!

can't wait for eric to return from his public service! Shinhwa & Shinhwa changjo fighting!

when shinhwa reunites, we'll show the K-pop world how the legend of Shinhwa will go on forever!

Archived