[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Guest wanderer335

Saw the pictures! They all look so good! Andy has shorter hair now...looks good.

Can't believe he is leaving so soon...but as soon as he leaves...the sooner we will get to see Shinhwa together on stage again...

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dongwan... for always standing up for shinhwa as a group with his blogs...

LOL... @dongwan for paying the bill... i guess he learns next time don't just leave the bathroom before the bill comes..

Andy... i feel sad he is leaving for the army... but yet again... this means shinhwa is gonna come back earlier than we might have thought....

on a good note.... eric and dongwan are coming back this year, right???..

just read that our ANDY is enlisting on the 11th. :( the first member to be on acitve duty...i feel sad!

So being on active duty, what is it?? Can you give an example? Or like tell what it means to be on active duty?? Thankyou very much! I don't know what the duties of active duty is, but sounds like it's harder....aww...our little magnae Andy gets to work hard, while his hyungs relax with their public duties....our Andy is very strong and we all know that right? hahah.

Hope Minwoo recovers fast....with the serious injuries I heard...sounds like Minwoo could just do what RicJinWan are doing instead of active duty....

Guest yumoon

@ pochacco3

YES!!! They will be out this year...YAY

but i am worried for Andy :(

@lhjj: active duty: meaning... he won't be doing office jobs.. we will be running around the fields, forests and stuff... if you know what i mean. i think soo... not exactly sure if i am right

and MINWOO OPPPAAAA T.T

-----------------

and let me re-promote 12th Anniversary project!!

Please do join in!!

Guest rose_liana

yumoon oh, that's what the active duty mean..whoa~so worried on how andy will endure the training since he'll be on active duty..it must be hard on him..but, as we know, andy is the real superman XDD..so, i'm 110% confident, he'll be fine... we dont know, maybe when he come back from the MS, he'll be muscular as the other members 0_O kekeke

wish him all the best!

Guest yumoon

@rose_liana: unni.. it's so strange that you're calling me yumoon. hahahhaha

i am NICOLE :)

anyway~ ANDY ASKED ERIC AND WAN FOR ADVICE! (http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...-to-enlistment/)

hahaha he's probably worried too..

i am pretty sure Eric and Wannie 's going to say stuff to scare him and they will all laugh about it after that!!

hahaha

Those dorks.

Guest rose_liana

VOTE FOR SHINHWA AS BEST BOYBAND IN ASIA!!!!!

Someone posted this link @ Shinhwabiz so come on lets spread the word!!!

http://www.celebritystartalk.com/2009/11/h...ttpanswers.html

YAHOO!!! I think we just WON the poll with 20% (743 votes) beating DBSK who's come so close behind us with 19%!!!! anyway, i'm so happy with the result! SHINHWA definitely the BEST BOYBAND in ASIA!!!! :lol:

Nicole: LOL..i know..i know...so cute! andy asking for some advice from the hyungs...hope he got some usefull advices from them.. :lol:

yumoon oh, that's what the active duty mean..whoa~so worried on how andy will endure the training since he'll be on active duty..it must be hard on him..but, as we know, andy is the real superman XDD..so, i'm 110% confident, he'll be fine... we dont know, maybe when he come back from the MS, he'll be muscular as the other members 0_O kekeke

wish him all the best!

haha I think maybe he'll be more muscular!! AGGH I would like to see little boy Andy turn into a MAN! haha I mean he is still a man regardless...haha...but still I would love to see this transformation!!! haha

YAHOO!!! I think we just WON the poll with 20% (743 votes) beating DBSK who's come so close behind us with 19%!!!! anyway, i'm so happy with the result! SHINHWA definitely the BEST BOYBAND in ASIA!!!! :lol:

Nicole: LOL..i know..i know...so cute! andy asking for some advice from the hyungs...hope he got some usefull advices from them.. :lol:

WOHOO!! SHINHWA IS THE BEST!!!

Guest andy<33

AAAAA MINWOO-PPA get well soon, okay T_T

it's heartbreaking to hear such news..

and i am LOLing hard on the dongwan's bill-tragedy xDD

ah nice to see the 6 oppas gathering again (minus minwoo because he must be still on hospital :( )

YONGWONHI SHINHWA HAMKE! <3

Guest rose_liana

AAAAA MINWOO-PPA get well soon, okay T_T

it's heartbreaking to hear such news..

and i am LOLing hard on the dongwan's bill-tragedy xDD

ah nice to see the 6 oppas gathering again (minus minwoo because he must be still on hospital :( )

YONGWONHI SHINHWA HAMKE! <3

Minwoo's condition seem worst than we thought...according to the news, he's considered lucky to safe from the accident..and i think we're considered lucky to hv him still alive..dear my fellow changjeors..lets pray together for his recovery...

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...ll-be-extended/

i don't know if this is an official ranking of 100 best selling korean album in 2009..but, i'm just simply too happy to see both Sungie oppa and Minbong oppa make into the list..

#29- 3rd side 2: Keep Leaves

#73- Album 4.5 Minnovation

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=326328

Congratulation oppas!!!

Hey you missed someone!!

#80 First Mini Album: FASCINATION - Park Jun Jin !! haha Hey he's number 80, and he's born in 1980! hahah

Guest rose_liana

Hey you missed someone!!

#80 First Mini Album: FASCINATION - Park Jun Jin !! haha Hey he's number 80, and he's born in 1980! hahah

OMG~~ bad eyes of mine..how come i didnt see it?LOL..yeah!!! Jinnie oppa too #80 for 80s..LOL

congratulation too Jinnie!!! see~thats the power of Shinhwa..even after more that a decade and even during they doing their solo, they still can achieve success!!!

Guest andy<33

well, i absolutely pray for minwoo-ppa recovery :D

anyway, andy will go to military in near time, rite? we can't see him celebrating his bday with fans :(

2 years seems sooo long. but i will wait :)

goodluck for andy-ppa too ^^

and congrats to oppas, because they still can entering 100top albums :D

Guest rose_liana

VIDEO OF THE WEEK!!!

Our Andy will come out more fit than the rest of his hyungs after military.

LOL @ Sungie...so shy!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Minwoo.../62/alLTahzR6z0

LOL @ sungie! so shy with his "cute" type body..hehe..ohoho...Wannie's body sometimes looks scary.hahaha

Andy's fanmeeting was sweet... aww~~the fan letter was so cute!!!

“Even if 2PM rips their shirts, even if Shinee flashes their smiles, we won’t take a single look, we’ll just wait for Andy.”

http://absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com/2010/0...g-related-news/

although shinhwa may not be heard for a while.. but i'm patiently waiting for the 6 of them to reunite n shine again....

recently i just watch back thier old variety shows... n i still laugh out loud!!! no other boyband could do this except shinhwa.. just as dongwannie said.. their relationship!!!n how i adore it...

i always lov how dongwannie show his support on his blog..

today andy is enlisting .. andy.. ya.. hope u come back strong n healthy!!

Guest .:love_ya:.

Andy oppa left T_______T hope he'll be safe and stay healthy, it's freezing cold over there T___T but wow over 200 fans showed up :-o wished I was there too :( the chocopie part was cute ^^

patiently wait'in for your comeback shinhwa!!!

Archived