[OFFICIAL] SHINHWA 신화 THREAD

Guest lenakeem

Actually when I watch that show, I wish RicSyung would be in the show. They are afterall "awkward"...according to them, anyway. I think i'd be interesting to watch. Bet the other members would give them weird missions to get them close tgt. Not that they haven't done so before, teasing them tgt everytime! LOL.

Yeah it'd be very interesting, but then again their relationship we all know is special, and the 'Water Oil' thingy is just a front. I'd rather not have them on the show, becuase we all know they both are really really close, and it shouldn't take a TV Show to make them become closer. They should solve it themselves...and how so?....

SHOWERING TOGETHER!! haha jkjk I can never get over the fact that Shinhwa solves awkwardness by showering together. Me personally, I would never ever shower with anyone, but that's just me. :D

But then again it'd be interesting to see them on the show, and it wouldn't hurt. I bet if they were on the show the members would write up a mission for RicSyung that says: "Shower together." :P hahaha 'Cause we all know how hesitant Hyesung was about it. Is he still like that? I mean like has he ever showered with the others? I'm not too sure.

• Replies 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hcle

Yeah it'd be very interesting, but then again their relationship we all know is special, and the 'Water Oil' thingy is just a front. I'd rather not have them on the show, becuase we all know they both are really really close, and it shouldn't take a TV Show to make them become closer. They should solve it themselves...and how so?....

SHOWERING TOGETHER!! haha jkjk I can never get over the fact that Shinhwa solves awkwardness by showering together. Me personally, I would never ever shower with anyone, but that's just me. :D

But then again it'd be interesting to see them on the show, and it wouldn't hurt. I bet if they were on the show the members would write up a mission for RicSyung that says: "Shower together." :P hahaha 'Cause we all know how hesitant Hyesung was about it. Is he still like that? I mean like has he ever showered with the others? I'm not too sure.

heyloo do you know the episode for that show? i would like to watch it on youtube XD

haha, shinhwa definately is the weirdest, most affectionate group ever

heyloo do you know the episode for that show? i would like to watch it on youtube XD

haha, shinhwa definately is the weirdest, most affectionate group ever

^ here you go..

It's Ya Shim Man Man...I believe it was 2006?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkBt7ruuCfk...re=channel_page

credits: ntvd1[at]youtube

Gosh. I haven't been here for a long time.

Guest aitsukame

hi! i think i am a shinhwa fan in the making... hehe can someone pm spme recommendations (mv's, songs, concerts, events, variety shows, websites) so that i can know them more! thanks to the kind soul!!

uh shinhwachangjo in the making

hello and welcome

aish it has been a while since i last be in this thread actually

ermm any recomendation

there are a lot actually

just watch anything with shinhwa in it

i assured u u will have fun watching them

anyway

my will give u some of my fav vids of them

there u shoudl wtach this

and also site for shinhwa

u should try shinhwachangjo.com and also shinhwa.biz

that one is good

welcome once again

ps

for the vids

that is only from one channel only

utube is a lil slow for me today to surf it

u should try to look more in utube

all are enjoyable

Guest kunjit

^ here you go..

It's Ya Shim Man Man...I believe it was 2006?

nope..i think it was on 2004 :):)

@atsukame u can try with absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com too... :)

Guest nglkt

Actually when I watch that show, I wish RicSyung would be in the show. They are afterall "awkward"...according to them, anyway. I think i'd be interesting to watch. Bet the other members would give them weird missions to get them close tgt. Not that they haven't done so before, teasing them tgt everytime! LOL.

Jinnie appeared on the show for a while... kim gura dragged him in i think.. and he was asked which SHINHWA member he was most awkward with. AND GUESS WHAT HIS REPLY WAS???????????????? I won't reveal the right answer. You have to reply with your guess; the member whom jinnie feels he's the most awkward with BEFORE I reveal the answer. It's guessing time everyone!!!!!

hello aitsukame!

Welcome to thread! We hope you can post more often in here!!

Some song recommendations!

Pop ballads:

Once In A Lifetime =>shows their vocals

Deep Sorrow

Destiny of Love

(there's a lot more but my mind can't think now... i highly recommend every song coz it's just so hard to choose!)

Dancey tracks:

Brand New

Perfect Man

I Pray 4 U

Shooting Star

Your Man

Eusha Eusha

T.O.P

Only One

Some video recommendations! ( I highly recommend ANY variety show with Shinhwa!

credits: respective uploaders on youtube

note: all videos linked here come with english subs

Shinhwa's Yashinmanman : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc-I7U7sceU...8DB&index=0

Shinhwa's Sae Sae Won Talkshow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP6aTwAPgM...EE5&index=6

Shinhwa's Happy Together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QEfCH5rDt4...feature=related

Shinhwa's Infinity Challenge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBbrAM1fv4A...feature=related

Shinhwa's interviews:

Nosiest Interview!

Bukaroo Interview

Guest yanee

Hmph. I think it's andy. I've always had the impression that jinnie and andy is sometimes abit awkward with each other, no? like since they are the maknaes and all. and eventhough andy is younger than jinnie, i think he's more mature. So that makes them awkward? OMG. this doesnt make sense at all, does it? Anyway, i think it's ANDY!

trish- i agree with yanee, actually she said it all!! if i remember it right!! it's andy bcoz andy is more serious and mature while jinnie is playful!!

aitsukame-wow!welcome! welcome to the family!! actually they are all right!! every vid that there's a shinhwa in it is a must watch!! i'm angelie by the way!! nice to meet you!!

first....i'm rewatching this vid again! and i love it!! i was touch by this vid!!

so enjoy! Shinhwa 10th Year Concert Spot Ver. 2 >>

ANGEL-just hearing this song hay!i love it!! and more loved it when i read the trans of the lyrics!

TOP-idk but i find this song so mysterious!!maybe the melody!

PROBLEM SOLVER-just love it!!especially the dance

EUSHA EUSHA-the are super duper cute in the live performance and even in the MV!!

LIAR-this song!gosh love WANNIE's interpretation and ERIC's rap!

HERO-search for the live performance.

so that's it for now!!i'll be back with the links of perf and interviews!! mostly my recommndations are on yt!

http://shinhwa-forever.blogspot.com/- try visiting this blog too!

EDIT

ok so as i promised! hears some of my favorite vids!!

daibab song-

the famous banana song-

1999 Shinhwa- T.O.P, & YO! (Baseball Diamond)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c9X-dAAdT4

ok that's it!! i have to take a nap now!!

Guest 80slitenite

만세! Hi aitsukame!^^

Jinnie appeared on the show for a while... kim gura dragged him in i think.. and he was asked which SHINHWA member he was most awkward with. AND GUESS WHAT HIS REPLY WAS???????????????? I won't reveal the right answer. You have to reply with your guess; the member whom jinnie feels he's the most awkward with BEFORE I reveal the answer. It's guessing time everyone!!!!!

OOOO!! I do love a guessing game. Andy is probably right, but I wonder if Jinnie showed his type B personality and just to be funny said Leader님.

2w7qyhy.jpg

Guest rose_liana

Hmph. I think it's andy. I've always had the impression that jinnie and andy is sometimes abit awkward with each other, no? like since they are the maknaes and all. and eventhough andy is younger than jinnie, i think he's more mature. So that makes them awkward? OMG. this doesnt make sense at all, does it? Anyway, i think it's ANDY!

if i'm not mistaken, this 'topic' has been discussed before, no? i remembered read/discuss about it somewhere...if not here, then it should be in shinhwa.biz then..

btw, yup..the answer is Andy...

oh ya, anybody can please share the link of the show? i want to watch it...

hi aitsukame welcome to this family..i'm rose :) . hopefully, after all the recommended vids we gave you here, you will be able to see the uniqueness of Shinhwa and you will become a fan of them like us :lol: ... btw, i want to recommend this YT channel:

Go to this channel http://www.youtube.com/user/snowwhite924 and find these vids:

Shinhwa Guerilla Concert --> if you become a Shinhwa fan, at least once in a lifetime you should watch it

Shinhwa 2002 6mm --> funny short drama by shinhwa

Shinhwa x-files --> my all time fav variety show by shinhwa.. especially skydiving and stunt driver( you can clearly see how they care for each other) and haunted house (some shinhwa members being naughty and do prank to make other members get scared..haha..)

Shinhwa babysitting--> haha..Shinhwa is simply adorable!

^ haha..that pic of andy and JJ!!! i think Jinnnie just joking around by saying he's most arkward with Andy..btw, thanks for the pic 80slitenite/Tiff

i just watch this vid again..haha...really miss their goofy sides...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg1Hor4d_jw...so funny when they acting win the daesang..+ Dongwan with his indo..haha..he's such a cutie! :lol:

haha, I didn't know JunJin was a part of the show for a bit. Any idea where to watch it?

Andy's the answer. Was it earlier in their debut days? I don't think they are awkward with each other now.

I know that in Park Kyung Rim's radio show, I'm sure we've all heard and read, Hyesung has been feeling awkward with Minwoo lately.

Wow...!! Everyone's back again!! *waves*

More new SHCJers!!! Yaaaayyy...!!!!

Well....Shinhwa's discography is super huge, but my all-time favorite has gotta be Young Gunz from their Winter Story 2004-2005. You can check it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5xZxlH-Cc...re=channel_page [credits to shinhwa11th]

Sisters!! Finally...Brand New piano version.

I cringe at it still, but it was the best cut. :mellow: comments on the vid is appreciated!

Hope everyone's doing well!!

Guest angel2nyt

hi! i think i am a shinhwa fan in the making... hehe can someone pm spme recommendations (mv's, songs, concerts, events, variety shows, websites) so that i can know them more! thanks to the kind soul!!

Sorry for interrupting, but it's so nice to be here again.

And hello new Shinhwa fan, DON'T THINK you're a shinhwa fan in the making, you ARE a shinhwa fan in the making and we'll make you one.

MVs you say

Throw My Fist(amazing!!! I still remember the anticipation in this thread when the mv preview was shown):

Brand New(because this video is super cool) :

Angel:

and song:

Why Me and Chance both from their State of the Art album.

both really beautiful,, both did not become singles

It shows you how much they have grown as singers.

Guest rose_liana

@nglkt: i am guessing ANDY!

hahahhaha

@Lina26435 - woooowwwww you are awesome~!!!!!!

@aitsukame - hellooooo~!!!! welcome welcome~!!!!

i have a super incomplete "shinhwa story" page for new fans~!! hahahaha~!!!

Shinhwa's Story 신화의 이야기

LOL!!! super incomplete "shinhwa story"..hahahaha!!!! just read it..never knew sungie nick name is SOnic while Andy is Bogus..is that their nick name in their family or what? btw, keep it up Nicole... waiting for more.. Eric, Minbong , Wannie and Jinnie...hehe..still interesting reading about them even for millions times! every day i learn something new about them!!

Lina26435!!! i luv ya girl!! that was an awesome piano version of Brand New you have there...Love it so much!!!

Guest Indogurl05

i'm actually a shinhwa fan, but has not knowing a lot of shinhwa activity lately..

i'm currently in Taiwan, and this afternoon I went to Ximen and there was a long line in the cd store.. it said shin hye sung.. i was like. eih?! i wanted to go and line up, but i already made plans.. >.<

as far as i know, he's having/had a concert here.. but i didn't know.. huu~ the one that i know is that junjin is having a concert here on June 13.. but i'm not sure if i'm going or not.. >.< i wanna go to the signing one though, if there's one... >.<

Archived