[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suddenly have an idea.
If Gil's not coming back to Infinite Challenge, let DaeSung take his place.
He'll be a very good addition to IC with his gags.He was great in Family Outing.
But honestly, I hope GIL will come back to IC, maybe after 6 months?

@guccigal328 I don't think they will add any new member. Gil might have a chance to come back but it all depends on public and MBC ofcourse. I love Daesung too but i would rather see him join real men ;)
Wonder who'll be the next leader. Can't wait till next epi!!

The Winner of “Infinity Challenge’s” Election Is…

With the main election polls held in two different locations of seoul on may 22, many tuned in to the may 31 broadcast of “infinity challenge” to find out the.

The results were finally released for MBC‘s “Infinity Challenge‘s” elections, and the race was quite close. Among the six members of the show, Yoo Jae Suk, Noh Hong Chul, and Jung Hyung Don became the three candidates for the position of being the show’s leader for the next 10 years. The election, called “Choose! 2014,” had gained wide popularity as the timing of the show made it so that the “Infinity Challenge” elections would take place a few weeks before South Korea’s actual political elections.

Furthermore, the variety show went all out in creating “Choose! 2014,” as the preliminary election polls were held in 10 different cities from May 17 to May 18. With the main election polls held in two different locations of Seoul on May 22, many tuned in to the May 31 broadcast of “Infinity Challenge” to find out the winner of “Choose! 2014.”

Although a close race, the exit polls revealed that Yoo Jae Suk was the winner with 42.7% of the votes. Noh Hong Chul came in a close second with 38.6%, and Jung Hyung Don trailed in third with 18.7%. Moreover, according to online votes Yoo Jae Suk received 156,000 votes while Noh Hong Chul was a close second with 110,000 votes.

Congratulations Yoo Jae Suk on being chosen to be “Infinity Challenge’s” leader for the next ten years!

Source (1)(2)

Source: www.soompi.com

^Kim Taeho PD said they will no longer be showing the result of the blind dates. 
Lol when appa odiga pd said they will have to wait 10 more years for collaboration between MUDO and AppaOdiga since Jaesuk became the leader again. If Hongchul  won, he promised the viewers that they will show private lifestyle of the members, too bad he didn't. But happy that Jaesuk won since he's a great MC and leader :)

@Rainbow1112Apparently after that episode, there was lot of viewers complaining about how uncomfortable it was to watch them choose girls according to their face, body etc.  In the latest episode, we see Jaesuk and PD both getting spanked to apologize the viewers. He said that the main purpose of the show is to make viewers laugh and happy but if the viewers are feeling uncomfortable to watch the show, then its their responsibility to cut it out.  So, they will no longer be broadcasting rest of the episodes. 

Son Ye Jin to join Jung Il Woo and Baro as part of the ‘Infinity Challenge’ cheering squad for the ’2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil’

All of the content is kept secret. Son ye jin will join the "infinity challenge" cheering squad in brazil for the upcoming "world cup"!see also: b1a4 get ready.

Son Ye Jin to join Jung Il Woo and Baro as part of the ‘Infinity Challenge’ cheering squad for the ’2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil’

Son Ye Jin will join the “Infinity Challenge” cheering squad in Brazil for the upcoming “World Cup”!

SEE ALSO: B1A4 get ready for the World Cup with chicken in “Okkudak” CF

Her agency MSTeam Entertainment rep told MyDaily on the 4th, “Son Ye Jin has officially joined the “Infinity Challenge” cheering squad and will attend her first filming today… All of the content is kept secret. She plans to continue to work with the “Infinity Challenge” cheering squad and will also join them in Brazil.”

She”ll be joining actor Jung Il Woo and B1A4″s Baro, who were previously announced as part of the cheering squad, and depart for Brazil for the “2014 FIFA World Cup“. 

Source: www.allkpop.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xopo17

finished watching IC ep.383 . i noticed something. because i can see a glimpse of GiL .
the editing staffs are really work very hard to minimize Gil for ep.383 , but not really good job because i can still see GiL for a few second. especially the part when they visited a male comedian in his apartment ( i forgot his name). 
actually, i don't mind to see a complete scene of GiL for ep.383. i realized he did the drug thing  but it is not really a big crime like murder someone  .
so i do really hope GiL can come back to infinity challenge in the next 3 months. i hope MBC and korea's citizen did not punish him so hard. people can do mistake in their life .
i took some screen capture for ep.383 , you can see GiL  on yellow circle :

xopo1.jpg
xopo2.jpg

to me, its just so silly to cut GiL in today episode just because he did a mistake in his private life.

“Infinity Challenge” release their official World Cup cheer songs

"infinity challenge" has been turning up the heat for the 2014 brazil world cup with their cheerleading special and they have finally released their official cheer.

cpxbhv.jpg

“Infinity Challenge” has been turning up the heat for the 2014 Brazil World Cup with their cheerleading special and they have finally released their official cheer songs today.

The first song “Victory Song” was written by lyricist Hwang Chanhee who wrote Kim Jongkook’s “One Man” and Younha’s “Secret Number 486”. The second song “Time of Victory” was produced by none other than hit-makers Duble Sidekick who worked on god’s “Ugly Duckling”, A pink’s “Mr. Chu”, and Girl’s Day’s “Something”.

Both songs have up-beat melodies, matching the 2014 Brazil World Cup support theme.

“Victory Song” and “Time of Victory” were released on various music sites on the 14th at 6PM KST.

Source: Newsen

xopo17 said: finished watching IC ep.383 . i noticed something. because i can see a glimpse of GiL .
the editing staffs are really work very hard to minimize Gil for ep.383 , but not really good job because i can still see GiL for a few second. especially the part when they visited a male comedian in his apartment ( i forgot his name). 
actually, i don't mind to see a complete scene of GiL for ep.383. i realized he did the drug thing  but it is not really a big crime like murder someone  .
so i do really hope GiL can come back to infinity challenge in the next 3 months. i hope MBC and korea's citizen did not punish him so hard. people can do mistake in their life .
i took some screen capture for ep.383 , you can see GiL  on yellow circle :

to me, its just so silly to cut GiL in today episode just because he did a mistake in his private life.

Guest sirrenitee

Very sad. They really cut all ties to Gil. They toss his Victory song and modify the whole dance routine to another song. You can watch Gil's one at the end of episode 376 and the new one on the recent episode 383.

Archived