[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest rigwarl

It's seems like NHC is gaining weight again. After losing so much weight for Milan. Looks like he's given up now. Just date Yoon Ju already!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sgkwave

does anyone know where to watch old episodes like around 10+? i'm able to understand both eng and chinese but it's still difficult to find. i never missed a single episode since 260+ and i'm interested in how did haha and other members joined ic. i knew they are not the original members since the start.

I am rooting for Noh Hong Chul and Jang Yoon Ju as well!
They look really cute together...and Yoon Ju is such a great sport! She meshes well with him and the rest of the cast!
I feel like she can definitely handle NHC and his crazy antics! ;))
WGM should really consider asking them to go on the show if they haven't done so!

Guest nancykimlee

kickazzkris said: I am rooting for Noh Hong Chul and Jang Yoon Ju as well!
They look really cute together...and Yoon Ju is such a great sport! She meshes well with him and the rest of the cast!
I feel like she can definitely handle NHC and his crazy antics! ;))
WGM should really consider asking them to go on the show if they haven't done so!

hi! I'm desperately looking for episode 229 (date 12/25/2010). Tried various sites, torrents, downloads, even the ones here, all to no avail. If someone could just upload it I'd be totally grateful. I would prefer it to be in decent (720p? lol) quality but doesn't necessarily have to be. Also I'd like the raw please.
Also I have every episode of IF raw if anyone needs. I'd be more than happy to upload it for you just ask.

Guest luphihart

klenx said: hi! I'm desperately looking for episode 229 (date 12/25/2010). Tried various sites, torrents, downloads, even the ones here, all to no avail. If someone could just upload it I'd be totally grateful. I would prefer it to be in decent (720p? lol) quality but doesn't necessarily have to be. Also I'd like the raw please.
Also I have every episode of IF raw if anyone needs. I'd be more than happy to upload it for you just ask.

• 1 month later...
Guest hana2013

"Who want to be involve in an international project about Mudo/Muhan Dojeon/Infinity Challenge?
A virtual and international project for Mudo members from their fans

I want many people to participate it and from the most unexpected corners of the world.
Here it isn't about me, it is about you and Muhan Dojeon . I'll be back with more details soon .

It will be an international movement from all over the world.

The project doesn't involve money or other material goods.

Please share this announcement

for any question: adm.pmsro@gmail.com "

Guest axxiss

Hello there.
I'd like to ask for help. I wanted to download Infinity Challenge shinhwa special (2006) with english subs.
Anyone know where I can download those episodes? 
Your help will be truly appreciated. Thank you. x

Guest nancykimlee

I'm REALLY happy for HaHa that he gets to go to Jamaica, meet Bolt and perform. It's a dream come true for him and extra endearing because he lives and breathes Jamaica. And I was happy that Jae Suk stayed behind or else it would be another Oh My Tent ep, LOL. I always love and have a soft spot for MuDo when they do something kind or generous and this time, it was shoveling snow for elders. 
Protect the Earth is pretty funny and heartwarming. It's nice to showcase the unusual but awesome talent that's out there and Jae Suk can pass as Spock, LOL. I'm also looking forward to F1, Brazil and 400th! And I can't believe that next year will be 10 years!!! Time has flown but so thankful for this cast and all the amazing things that they've done and shared together over the years. Simply the best <3

Guest nancykimlee

jks said: http://k-entertainments.blogspot.kr/2014/03/yoo-jae-suk-showed-exceptional-skill-as.html Yoo jae suk showed exceptional skill as a racer from MBC's Infinite Challenge in an episode of 'speed racer' which was broadcasted on March 22nd :)>-

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fidelity

Infinite Challenge resumed filming for the first time today since the Saewolho incident and Gil's departure. The mood was described to be 'cautious'.

2014042814155814740_2_59_20140428144602.

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=108&aid=0002298423

Archived