[Variety] Infinity Challenge 무한도전

Guest luckyyou

Guest luckyyou

I Love this show too~!! :D .. They are so ridiculous and I'm always laughing throughout the show .. hahhaha..

But.. I don't get the banana part?.. Why is the banana sometimes thrown in the show? I'm just curious how it got started.. or was it something just completely random?

Before they had this game where they would fight for food playing little mini games. Like all the members (and this was back when it was different cast, different idea) would have a round of games like trivia questions or number games, etc. Then once the whistle is blown they would fight for whatever food was in the middle. They've used banana there. I don't think the banana has a significant meaning, but I guess it's fun to watch since it gets all dirty and gross.

One question, what were they doing at the end of the clip? Was it somekind like charity?

I started watching the end but had to do something so I stopped, but I believe they were just doing some kind stuff for their citizen fans to in lieu of New Year's.

When I said first episode I meant the very first episode. They might have changed their name and concept but they are still the same show. If whoever requested the first episode, if you're talking about the very 1st episode the Yoo Jae Suk and the gang, it'll be diff. from what you see now. I've been watching the show since they were called Moolihandojun or something and it's quite different.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theLEGEND

I started watching the end but had to do something so I stopped, but I believe they were just doing some kind stuff for their citizen fans to in lieu of New Year's.

Thanks~ They were doing all that until 3 - 4 o'clock in the morning. Just wondering.. have you watched the Infinity Challenge Special that was aired on 02/19?

Guest luvelyasian

does anyone have episode 3 high quality in their clubbox?

edit: never mind, found in iyagi's clubbox-- was just confused on the file naming

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

a1sj1.th.jpg a2rm1.th.jpg a3jg1.th.jpg a4rb6.th.jpg

Infinity Challenge - 022407 - 100 People Debate, MV for Hana-Mana Song & Golden Pig Special

Thanks~ They were doing all that until 3 - 4 o'clock in the morning. Just wondering.. have you watched the Infinity Challenge Special that was aired on 02/19?

I think all they did was take the goods and leave it on their doorstep or something so when the citizens wake up they'll have a surprise for them on New Year's Day.

And yeah I watched the Special episode that was aired on 2/19 (my file name says 2/17). It was funny. I really enjoyed it.

This weeks' episode looks HILARIOUS too, esp. the Hana Mana music video!

Guest theLEGEND

Infinity Challenge - 022407 - 100 People Debate, MV for Hana-Mana Song & Golden Pig Special

I think all they did was take the goods and leave it on their doorstep or something so when the citizens wake up they'll have a surprise for them on New Year's Day.

And yeah I watched the Special episode that was aired on 2/19 (my file name says 2/17). It was funny. I really enjoyed it.

This weeks' episode looks HILARIOUS too, esp. the Hana Mana music video!

Yeah.. Thank you so much. I missed the last episode. I'm going to download from your clubbox (as always) :P

And again, since I'm not korean.. I don't really understand what were they talking about. In the special episode, they were asked to eat something. What was that?

Guest luckyyou

And again, since I'm not korean.. I don't really understand what were they talking about. In the special episode, they were asked to eat something. What was that?

Are you talking about the starting bit in the Golden Pig Special episode? Since it was the day after Valentine's Day, they had a box of chocolate that were VERY hot (as in spicy). And when each guy would eat it, they would try to keep them in that little make-up room so the other guys (who haven't been exposed to the prank) won't know what's happening..

Did anything LOVE the Hana-Mana music video? OHGOD, I loved it.

Guest theLEGEND

Are you talking about the starting bit in the Golden Pig Special episode? Since it was the day after Valentine's Day, they had a box of chocolate that were VERY hot (as in spicy). And when each guy would eat it, they would try to keep them in that little make-up room so the other guys (who haven't been exposed to the prank) won't know what's happening..

Did anything LOVE the Hana-Mana music video? OHGOD, I loved it.

Actually.. I'm talking about Choosuk Special Episode (the one where they were playing with ice). They were asked to eat something but they throwed it all out. I wanted to know what was that? Is it spicy too?

Since I'm not Korean.. I don't really understand what was the music video all about :sweatingbullets:

Guest yoojeong

Ha Na Ma Na Song by MuHanDoJun members

Enjoy listening ^^

download the song here

Ha Na Ma Na Song (The "Whether or not" song)

The lyrics are what makes the song more meaningful and hilarious.

말하나 말하나마나 편집되는 너는 말을 하나마나

Whether you speak or not your scenes get cut, so theres no point speaking, (referring to Jung Hyung-Don)

머리맞나 사람머리 맞나 헬멧같은 이게 정말 머리 맞나?

Is this a persons head? This isnt a humans head its a helmelt. (Referring to Jung Jun-Ha)

나이 많아 나이 정말 많아 싫어해도 너는 나이 제일 많아

His old. He is very old, even if you're not happy with your age, you're still the eldest (referring to Pak Myung-Su)

아나만나 아나운서 만나 비디오도 끊고 아나운서 만나

Dating an announcer, stop your erotic videos and start meeting your announcer, (referring to Yoo Jae-suk)

피나 마나 다리 피나마나 너는 피나 마나 핀것 같지 않아

Whether you stretch your legs or not, your height still remains the same, (referring to Ha-Ha)

말 많아 진짜 말 많아 어쨌거나 너는 말이 너무 많아

You speak a lot, whatever you say, you still speak a lot (Referring to No Hong-Chul)

도전하나 도전 하나마나 도전하든 말든 우린 무한도전

Whether we challenge or not we are the Mu Han Do Jun

도전하나 도전 하나마나 도전하든 말든 우린 무한도전

Whether we challenge or not we are the Mu Han Do Jun

Guest luckyyou

Actually.. I'm talking about Choosuk Special Episode (the one where they were playing with ice). They were asked to eat something but they throwed it all out. I wanted to know what was that? Is it spicy too?

Since I'm not Korean.. I don't really understand what was the music video all about :sweatingbullets:

Chooseuk?? That was months ago. Are you talking about the Sul-nal or New Years special? I don't think they had to eat anything. If you're talking about the Cha Tae Hyun episode, the food item stuck inside the ice was a banana.

Guest StylishAzNx07

LOL this is a really funny show xD

Most of all the guests are so hilarious...

esp Park Myung Soo & Haha <3 hahaha love those two

Guest theLEGEND

Ha Na Ma Na Song (The "Whether or not" song)

The lyrics are what makes the song more meaningful and hilarious.

:lol: No wonder luckyyou said that it was a hillarious song. It was definitely a very hillarious song. Thanks for sharing! =D

Chooseuk?? That was months ago. Are you talking about the Sul-nal or New Years special? I don't think they had to eat anything. If you're talking about the Cha Tae Hyun episode, the food item stuck inside the ice was a banana.

Yeah. I was talking about the Cha Tae Hyun episode. Why was I thinking about the Chooseuk? Anyway.. if it was banana, why would they even throw some of the food out? Sorry for asking too many questions :sweatingbullets:

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

a1wb9.th.jpg a2yc0.th.jpg a3hz5.th.jpg a4eg2.th.jpg

Infinity Challenge - 030307 - Guys Become Teachers & Open Up Your Mind

Yeah. I was talking about the Cha Tae Hyun episode. Why was I thinking about the Chooseuk? Anyway.. if it was banana, why would they even throw some of the food out? Sorry for asking too many questions sweatingbullets.gif

They guy always joke & complain that they're hungry and that they've been filming too long w/o being fed, so when they play these food games, they are all very hungry and want to eat. Whenever the guy gets the food, they always fight with him and tries to get a bite and not let one of the guys eat.

Guest theLEGEND

Infinity Challenge - 030307 - Guys Become Teachers & Open Up Your Mind

They guy always joke & complain that they're hungry and that they've been filming too long w/o being fed, so when they play these food games, they are all very hungry and want to eat. Whenever the guy gets the food, they always fight with him and tries to get a bite and not let one of the guys eat.

Ahh.. I wasn't talking about the one where they put bananas inside the ice and they had to break it. I was talking about the other one. If they threw up the foods that they were supposed to eat, ice cubes would be thrown inside their clothes as a punishment. Again, I'm sorry for confusing you and asking too much question :sweatingbullets:

Guest luckyyou

Ahh.. I wasn't talking about the one where they put bananas inside the ice and they had to break it. I was talking about the other one. If they threw up the foods that they were supposed to eat, ice cubes would be thrown inside their clothes as a punishment. Again, I'm sorry for confusing you and asking too much question :sweatingbullets:

Haha, can you tell me what else happened in the episode.

Guest Eatmore_sushi

Oh, I remember that part. Only 2 out of 7 of the foods they had to eat was shaved ice, and the other 5 were pure salt! That's why most of them spit it out right away..though Yoo Jae Suk did a good job pretending it wasn't salt!

Guest theLEGEND

^Ahh.. So that's the reason why most of them spit out the ice after it gotten into their mouth. I must say MC Yoo did a good job pretending and ice cubes would be thrown inside their clothes as a punishment for those of them who failed :P

luckyyou: Umm.. There's this part where they were running with a huge ice ball behind them (I think this was a part of punishment) and another part where they had to run uphill while different sizes of balls were thrown at them. The winner gets a cup noodle(?) I think that's all =D

I missed the last episode. I didn't get to watch it. Was it funny?

Guest iamsh3d

i was overlooking over my mom's shoulder and saw a headline on a newspaper that said soemthing about infinity challenge adding a 7th member.. is this true? maybe i read it wrong (my korean's not perfect and it was a quick glance at the paper).. can someone please tell me if this is true or not.. thanks

Guest luckyyou

Oh, I remember that part. Only 2 out of 7 of the foods they had to eat was shaved ice, and the other 5 were pure salt! That's why most of them spit it out right away..though Yoo Jae Suk did a good job pretending it wasn't salt!

ooh, that part. I completely forgot about it. I remember that the guys could tell right away which were the salt and which were real ice. :P

i was overlooking over my mom's shoulder and saw a headline on a newspaper that said soemthing about infinity challenge adding a 7th member.. is this true? maybe i read it wrong (my korean's not perfect and it was a quick glance at the paper).. can someone please tell me if this is true or not.. thanks

Was it a recent article? I haven't heard anything or read anything (but then again I was searching) and I haven't been on the Internet for awhile now so I don't know. I know last year, they joked or maybe it was a real idea brewing in the producer's mind to replace a member, but that's long gone. If they do add another member, I guess it makes sense since Haha will have to leave soon and it's better to get acquainted.. But then again I love the dynamic of these SIX guys. Each are weird and talented in their own way..

oh and I didn't think last week's episode was that funny. Sigh, I wish it was just a one episode special, but dang it, this week is also the drama special. sigh..

Guest boraxkim

hey everyone!

i can't seem to find epi. 44-45 ANYWHERE...everyone only has up to epi 43...does anyone know why that is??? and where can i find it???

Archived