//quynh's Birthday!

Honey.bee

Come in!
*Takes big breath* Okay..Phew, This is my first time posting in the artwork section. I just felt like i was hiding my artworks too much, I post some in other forums but never here before. I always make graphics but trash them after. :0 Haha, Anyways. It's been pretty long i've had touched my program and i realized while i'm learning this, Everyone is rightttttt ahead me learning a better thing. Haha, I'm so lazy and behind. So i tried practing Filtering/fracting. Ack, These turned out uglier than i expected. How boo-ie. By the way..Oh yes! Your right, As the title says. This thread is dedicated to my lovely friend, Quynh! Yesterday was Quynh's (dork.sauce) birthday but i didn't get to make anything for her because i knew that it was her birthday late yesterday. @_@; Sorry Quynh, But atleast i get to finish them today. =D I tried to make these good even though my works were never that great. -..-; Atleast i putted all my love and tried my best. =D Hehe.

Dedicated to Quynh,

QUYNHIE POO, SUPRISE!! *Pokes* Quynh! Ahh, I'm so sorry for making your birthday presents alittle late! You didn't know i was making them either, Right? ;D Although these gifts aren't all that great, Meh. Beware, Dis graphics might blind your eyes. LOL. As i already said, I putted all my love one by one on these graphics. ehe, Quynh..Although you weren't the first friend i met, Your one of the friends i especially like. :phew: There were times you weren't online when i wanted to talk to you, But that's okay. Because i could always PM you instead. Hehe, Your a great friend to me. No matter what, Always trust in yourself. <33 Because nothing will bring you down. =D Gah, I had hard time looking for stock pictures. Because i didn't know who you like, So i used stocks. Is it okay? T-T; If you want, You can provide your favourite artist if you want right now. o_o;; Haha, I never tried making graphics before. I had no inspiriations to do them. So this is my first time blending on big graphics too. =x Anyways, Happy belated birthday and i hope you haded a blast off. ^^ Oh, Enough of talking. It's time for the gifts..!!

skygraphicaz3.png

^ I had a fun time making this, But this is my first time fractling. >__<; So ugly, Sorry. :X

wintergraphicqb0.png

^ ZOMG, So messy. I didn't realize that messy thingy on her face. =x Sorry once again. ><;

imsorrygraphiccp9.png

^ Uh..This graphics describes one word: U.G.L.Y. I guess i've been on lots of blue mood these days. o_o;

Sorry, Quynh. Err, But i couldn't make banners for you. I lost my inspriations plus you know i suck at them. But if you want, I can if i have some time =DD. Just ask so!

quynhieeeeeir9.png

^Here's some crappy icons for you. I didn't know who you like as i already said, So i sneak your profile. I found out you like "I'm Sorry, I Love You", So..! ^^ Ugly, Ugly. I know, Err. I lost inspritions on the 5th one. T_T; So it sucks, But. :3

------------------------------------

DONE! I know, It's not much. Whoo, I realized i did lots of psing today!

C/C's are good. Not too harsh ones, Please. Haha. =x

-Jessica.

Guest alicechan

QUYHN, I WILL MAKE YOUR (LATE) GIFTS!

Anyways, I'm so glad you decide to post Jessica. =D Those graphics and icons are amazing! I love your coloring. I like how you used the fractals, too. ^^ Happy belated birthday Quyhn. ^_^

Guest disfunktional.

*GASP* I NEVER KNEW dork.sauce's name was Quynh. MY NAME'S QUYNH!! lols. Someone with the samename! hahaz.

Your so sweet, I actually read all that you wroteee ^______________^

GAH. Those graphics are gorgeous! The filtering is very nicee :]

I love the icons, pretty coloring.

Happy belated birthday dork.sauce/Quynh!!

Ah, Thanks to the people above who commented. =D So appreciated. <333

cloud.dream Poopie! Haha, Yeah. You should make her some gifts before it's too late. x) I can't wait to see them, And by the way. Yeah, I wasn't gonna post but oh well. It's Quynh, The birthday girl's happy birthday time. xD Thanks for your lovely comment. :3

LiLxAzianxGaL Haha, I just realized that there was lots of people named "Quynh" here...Just 1 year ago. Hahaha! Well anyways, Haha. Thanks, Your very sweet too. ^^ Your comment made me smile, Thanks for commenting. <3

:333

Man, I can't believe Quynh didn't reply here / Saw this thread. >=3 *Cries* Jk. xD I hope she does...Someday. xP *Waits patiently*

-JESSICA.

Guest dork.sauce

OH MY GOSHH.

I HATE YOU!!!

YOU BIG POO HEAD >=O

WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!!?!?!?!!

I shall be back with my replyJessica poop<3

RAWRRRRRRR!!

OH MY GOSHNESS<3333333333333333 I love you so much Soompi buddie<33333 You`re the only one who made Quynh poop a present =D Aww, i`m glad you put your love into these. i`m going to cherish them forever and ever and everrr! Aww, i`m one of those friends you especially like<3 You`re my ffavorite soompier jessica Poop! YOUR GRAPHICS MAKE ME WANNA CRY. :tears: It`s okay that you used stocks. i love stocks. That first graphic, i love the pictures. And the techniques you used! :w00t: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS, OH GREAT ONE<3 I love the colors you chose, my favorite<3 That second one, those filtered line thingy majigers really flow with the pictures. "Winter Wonderland" indeed =D MY FAVORITE IS THE THIRD ONE. The meaning of the graphic just shoots you. You can feeeeeeeel it, yerno? And waht do you mean you can't love me?! AHAH xD ICONS FOR QUYNH?! MISAA<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 My favorite icon is the first one. So Ji Sup is sooo ahhhh<33 YAY! JESSICA POOP<33333333333 I NEED TO GET MSN. RAWWRR!

Oo the effects are NICE! Great blending too ^_^

You made the snow on the second graphic? o-o wow it looks so real! =OO

Love the coloring&simplicity of the icons =)

Happy belated Birthday to Quynh :]

-Kath

Archived