Utada Hikaru

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Explicitj0yee

just heard her on CBS. She sang come back to me.she did better than last

Time. I'm still waiting for FYI.oh wth they cut her off while she was singing FYI

Guest Bethany

Good news for American fans. She's going to add bonus tracks to TITO (Simple & Clean and Sanctuary) but only if IDJ can get the deal done with Disney and SquareEnix.

That's good news. I wish she would do an English version of First Love and include that in on the album

since that was her first breakout song in Japan...just something to show.

^I'm not sure whether those bonus tracks will be included in the regular album or there will be a deluxe album, but yeah, she mentioned that they're trying to get C&S and Sanctuary into TITO. Disney and Square Enix, please be nice and cooperate, k?

Guest pro000

Reading Utada's post "So much!" you can tell she has a big heart! Probably one of the biggest in the music world! But we know that already :) I really like her music, and think I like her music more and more, for each album that comes by. But, as usually with Asian artists, Europe is totally neglected. But, probably, for good reasons. If there is little noise in US, it's close to nothing here I guess.

Although I'm a fan I didn't know she had released her album (digitally?) already. I knew only of her MV and guessed the album would be much later...

Utada about her posting a picture from her MV :)

"I hope I'm not "infringing on rights" lol

If I am, this photo will be taken down shortly lol "

She's the best!

Guest xSHADOW

I've been listening to her new album this whole day :]! Love it, Utada Hikaru is amazing.

It's definitely better than her Exodus album.

I recommend: This One (I can really relate to this beautiful song), Apple & Cinnamon, On and On, and Come Back To Me <3...

Guest sweet_pai

I'm hoping she'll get big enough to been shown on ellen's daytime talk show. I think it'll be cool the audience age for ellen's show is more open than oprah...

Guest cherwell88

i heard come back to me in an online radio station called 107mix top40 and i swear i almost freaked out. i got so excited. she must be really making her mark in the US market if even online radio stations play her song. I really hope this album is really the One for her...

Guest huyem12

I think we as her fans should help her promote her new album on the underground level.

Here are some of my ideas:

1) Make forum signatures of her new album so that people can be like...wait, Utada has an English album?

2) For those who work in retail stores like A&F, Hollister, etc. if you guys have the power to put Utada's English songs on....that'll would be great exposure.

3) Go on radio station sites, and request her single: Come Back to Me.

If she becomes popular enough, there will be more demand for her in the United States, AND then she can bring some of her Japanese influence music here!!! That's what she said on CBS news.

Guest Hikkifanatic

That's good news. I wish she would do an English version of First Love and include that in on the album

since that was her first breakout song in Japan...just something to show.

First Love was not her first break out song it Japan... it was her debut single Automatic/Time Will Tell

Well she already did AUtomatic Part II

You lucky punks! I live in Europe. Its rare for Asian artists to perform here, Asian music isn't as popular here as in other continents. I wish I'd live in some parts of America at points, or Asia itself. I am one of few in my country who enjoy Utada Hikaru. I haven't heard all her songs so I cannot really judge her yet, but I really enjoy First Love.

I was listening to utada on z100 this morning!! they were really nice to her!! they even played poppin' another song other than come back to me! you can go on utada.com and check out the updates; of the interview and the performance on cbs morning show.

Guest PatrickWolf

OMG

I saw her on TV the other day!

So awesome

What was frustrating though

was that they

cut her off

at the end.

When she was sing FYI

I wished they did more of

an interview

Archived