Lee Young Ah 이영아

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah, i'm officially a LYA fan...i finished watching Golden Bride...i have been reduced to a Soompi forum thread lurker to just feed this weird need/ withdrawal from GB...i really do like LYA...i thought she did a great job in GB! yeah, sometimes I wanted to yell at her character for being clingy...but those scenes had to happen to show us her character's flaws and growth...and if LYA overacted, i think that's how her character was supposed to be played...so i think she did a great job.

i love her even more now b/c she too was once a "fatty patty"...she looks great now and i love the fact that she has a battle w/ the bulge...i mean i guess she did, weight issues sure make her more relatable...ok, if that's even a word...

and this whole time i was thinking...huh...LYA in Wedding?...i totally fastforwarded through that one...or did i watch and just choose to block it out...hmmm...i mean i remember Song Chang Ui, but not LYA, then the great fans here at Soompi enlighten me and reveal that she played a secretary...that's why i don't remember her...well, we all got to start somewhere...and what i love is that she went from a minor cast member to full on lead...and the best part is she did so with Song Chang Ui...love it...so i'll be keeping an eye for her now...i'll pass on Iljame...just b/c i read the spoilers...and look forward to her next role...hopefully w/ Song Chang Ui...hehehe...love their chemistry! :D

oh and if the rumors are true about her and Song Chang Ui dating...i say, right on, sister, right on...i wouldn't pass him up either! hehehe :D

Guest rm_buffy

same here i miss LYA so much!

any new series for her?

I think they are not much of her acting coz they don't really put her in other drams.

so sad!

Finished Golden Bride. I was not disappointed. Lee Young Ah is a great actress. Really love her ! The is a onscreen chemistry with Song Chang Ui ! Love them so much. They are so cute together,can't get enough of them. Hope to see them again in another project. They should have won the best couple award !!! Grrr.... What is Lee Young Ah next project after Iljimae? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shin Hyesung’s love story with Lee Young Ah in Sapporo

14wrclk.jpg

Singer Shin Hyesung has just shot the MV for the title track of Side 2 of his 3rd album, ‘Why Did You Call…’, with actress in Lee Young Ah. The two of them headed to Sapporo on 19th Jan for the filming and the MV tells of a sad love story of the couple’s reluctant parting, set in a snowy Sapporo.

Rumor has it that there is a particular movie-like scene of Shin Hyesung carrying Lee Young Ah on his back, while running in the snow. Lee Young Ah said that she was glad to be working with Shin Hyesung again after being paired up a few years ago on SBS variety show Love Letter. Shin Hyesung even gave her a music box that he bought from a shop in Japan.

His ballad album ‘Keep Leaves’ will be released on 17th Feb, while the MV spot for ‘Why Did You Call…” will be unveiled on 10th Feb.

Source: absolutshinhwa

Source: Asia Economy

Chinese Translator: 弼教吾爱@onlyhyesung

English Translator: midnightgirl13 @ absolutshinhwa.wordpress.com

Guest redzone85

i really hope Lee Young Ah will star as leading cast in another romance or comedy drama very soon. I didnt like her previous drama with Lee Jung Ki, couldnt get enough of her! I love her in golden bride.

I dont why she accepted the empress chun chu role, that doesnt really suit her. :( i wish she was offered a much better role

Guest redzone85

Lee Young Ah is underrated in this forum.. so dead...... so underrated.

I love all innocent and cute looking actresses with talent to boot.

When does she appear in Empress Chun Chu

Lee Young Ah is underrated in this forum.. so dead...... so underrated.

I love all innocent and cute looking actresses with talent to boot.

When does she appear in Empress Chun Chu

She appeared in the beginning of episode 3 as the king's mom.

Another picture.

21ay62h.jpg

I hope she will pick a project soon. Its been a while since she finished Iljimae. Her role in Empress Chun Chu is too small a role. Even though its suppose to be an important one.

Archived