zoned for van buren got into bronx sci

class of '10

where's your school? anyone same as me? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Chrissymaru

I was zoned to Fort Hamiliton High School, but I got into Stuyvesant High School. I'm a sophmore there right now.

Guest greenteaxo

I was zoned to Fort Hamiliton High School, but I got into Stuyvesant High School. I'm a sophmore there right now.

dang! hahaha nice

xJun my sister goes to Hunter too :sweatingbullets: hopefully ill get in there too

want to get into the nurse program :rolleyes: well thats for now :sweatingbullets:

Guest greenteaxo

Hah, I go to madison too but I'm a sophmore ^_^

:blink: niceee hahaha that school is...... TOO crowded -.- dont you agree? lol

well im like... some short girl 4'10-11 around the hallways! mmhs i got 6 pd lunch

but i go to the library and sleep? lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest UNINSPIRED.

dang! hahaha nice

xJun my sister goes to Hunter too :sweatingbullets: hopefully ill get in there too

want to get into the nurse program :rolleyes: well thats for now :sweatingbullets:

I think you mean the college, lol! I go to the high school.

Guest playtoe

Zoned for Flushing High.

Stuyvesant alumni, graduated in the late 1900's.

haha does Dr. Niglio still teach there?

oh and if you can, take Amato's (English) class during senior year which would exempt you from doing a senior thesis. He's engaged or dates Korean women and hates(?) non-Asians haha ^.^.... Rothenburg (drafting) too.... married to a Korean lady, obsessed with soju and kalbi... =.=

Guest Chrissymaru

Zoned for Flushing High.

Stuyvesant alumni, graduated in the late 1900's.

haha does Dr. Niglio still teach there?

oh and if you can, take Amato's (English) class during senior year which would exempt you from doing a senior thesis. He's engaged or dates Korean women and hates(?) non-Asians haha ^.^.... Rothenburg (drafting) too.... married to a Korean lady, obsessed with soju and kalbi... =.=

Yeah Dr. Niglio still teaches there. I have him for Spanish 5. xD He's great. I can't believe he could tolerate all those seniors barging into our classes. haha I look forward to having Amato, if i get him =/

I have Rothenburg for drafting too O.O I didn't know he was married to a Korean. That's cool

Guest playtoe

Yeah Dr. Niglio still teaches there. I have him for Spanish 5. xD He's great. I can't believe he could tolerate all those seniors barging into our classes. haha I look forward to having Amato, if i get him =/

I have Rothenburg for drafting too O.O I didn't know he was married to a Korean. That's cool

lol awesome!!

Niglio is great.... brilliant man, but too kind for his own good hehe :lol:

haha yeah.... Rothenburg..... talk - mention even - to him about soju or Kfood and he goes crazy haha ~

Danny Jaye is married to a Korean lady too.... but he was always a d!ck.... =.=

btw, do you want the escalator key? Your guy friends, perhaps?

I passed it down when I graduated but still have a copy~ hehe :D

Archived