Modern Street Culture Thread

Guest MUGETSU

Guest AirMaxFiend

pair of jeans: $70

pair of Dunks: $100

taking picture on floor of a Chinese sweatshop: priceless

lol you're off about $3000-3500 off there. If you're talking about the ones hes actually holding and wearing.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

if im correct aloooooooong time ago i saw the same post in the showcase thread , i think this guys krn blahh nice richard simmons tho sell me you zoos lol

Guest shinchrono

yeah Airmax thats really me, its not worth quite that much because most of the stuff i'm wearing was purchased from retailers, i will just do another WDYWT with that stuff in the background later or something ^^ and about my myspace, yeah those pictures are really old since i dont' use it anymore haha and none of them have any stand-out clothing

Guest AirMaxFiend

yeah Airmax thats really me, its not worth quite that much because most of the stuff i'm wearing was purchased from retailers, i will just do another WDYWT with that stuff in the background later or something ^^ and about my myspace, yeah those pictures are really old since i dont' use it anymore haha and none of them have any stand-out clothing

Aight cool, since that is really you. Where the hell did you get those fiberop denim? I've been looking for a pair that has a nice fade. I'm tired of raw denim. I've been looking at PRPS, but all of their denim have a boot cut, and they don't make anything smaller than a 30. I want a pair of levi fenom or unionrails, but they don't have any in small/29-30 anywhere. And I don't know where to buy Edwins, I heard they have some nice distressing. And I don't want to spend over $500 on a pair of denim.

Guest shinchrono

I purchased the Fiberops from the Fiberops Harajuku store soon after they they were released so I got a black printed one. The fade and fit is really nice but they have these funky puffy "wear" patches that I'm not too fond of. I checked out the Fiberops store on Zozo and they have some left in 30 and 34, but they are white-printed which might be too loud for your likes. http://zozo.jp/shop/armth/goods.html?gid=1...d=102&pno=6

Guest Tonyc402

just curious..

for all you kids that are spending like 100's and thousands of dollars on jeans and shoes...how do you get the money for it? slangin down on the street corner :P ? how do you not have any kind of bills? :huh:

workin hard and trading i guess? :P

you're from san marino??

Guest Tonyc402

Aight cool, since that is really you. Where the hell did you get those fiberop denim? I've been looking for a pair that has a nice fade. I'm tired of raw denim. I've been looking at PRPS, but all of their denim have a boot cut, and they don't make anything smaller than a 30. I want a pair of levi fenom or unionrails, but they don't have any in small/29-30 anywhere. And I don't know where to buy Edwins, I heard they have some nice distressing. And I don't want to spend over $500 on a pair of denim.

You can get Edwins on caliroots.se

Guest shinchrono

you're from san marino??

yes i ammmm haha

so i got my Dior's today

and how do i put this

holy crap they are tight. i sized down 1 from my normal waist size but i went for the 19cm japanese denim and wow. once they start loosening up i can wear them lower and life will be fine and dandy but man....how long is it going to take...

oh yeah about that question about money and such

well to start off i guess a big part of your spending kind of has to be on clothes and not much else...

but when you compare people like that to girls who go shopping all the time and spend thousands every couple of months its really not that bad

also, the way the market works, you can always sell old stuff given its in good condition to keep your wardrobe constantly fresh (i mean that in the literal sense, no slang intended) and you can keep spending costs low ^^

also, it kind of hurts to admit but you become numb to the prices after a little bit..

just curious..

for all you kids that are spending like 100's and thousands of dollars on jeans and shoes...how do you get the money for it? slangin down on the street corner :P ? how do you not have any kind of bills? :huh:

i`ve been asking myself the same question ! :lol:

Guest malevolent.

just curious..

i wonder it too.. but my assumption is that they come from priviledged families .. not that its a bad thing, lol .. but if it is from ol fashioned hard work , then cheers!

From working my richard simmons off. Choosing to work from 6pm until 2 in the morning on weekends instead of going out with my friends.

yes i ammmm haha

so i got my Dior's today

and how do i put this

holy crap they are tight. i sized down 1 from my normal waist size but i went for the 19cm japanese denim and wow. once they start loosening up i can wear them lower and life will be fine and dandy but man....how long is it going to take...

oh yeah about that question about money and such

well to start off i guess a big part of your spending kind of has to be on clothes and not much else...

but when you compare people like that to girls who go shopping all the time and spend thousands every couple of months its really not that bad

also, the way the market works, you can always sell old stuff given its in good condition to keep your wardrobe constantly fresh (i mean that in the literal sense, no slang intended) and you can keep spending costs low ^^

also, it kind of hurts to admit but you become numb to the prices after a little bit..

i know did you go to smhs? i knew some sneakerhead/dancers that went there.

streetwear is so expensive. shirts and shoes cost so much, i mean if its your thing than thats cool but i wouldnt a few paychecks off for a pair of jeans or shoes, thats crazy.

Guest Epitaph

800 for denim is just way too much, even though i'm digging the savage denim neighborhood is putting out. I can get 2-3 pairs of sugarcane or samurai instead

Guest AirMaxFiend

just curious..

I memorized my mom's credit card number, expiration date, and security code.

Archived